His Daughter's Seductive Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica eased back off of it, then took it further in, repeating her tongue movements when she paused. With each attempt, she was able to take more, and more of his cock into her mouth. After a few cycles, Dean felt his cock entering her throat. He knew he wasn't the biggest guy at a little less than seven inches, but Erica was able to take it all.

Erica picked up her pace and added stroking Dean's cock to the effort. She made sloppy slurping sounds, and paused every few minutes to run her tongue either up and down his shaft, or to swirl it around the head.

Dean's hips involuntarily started pressing up, attempting to push his cock deeper into her mouth. By now, he was all the way in. Erica's face was burying itself in his pubic hair. Dean had had blowjobs before, but this one was on an entirely different level of skill and pleasure. He put his hand on the back of Erica's head, but she pushed it away and sat up.

Without a word, Erica moved forward to straddle him. She reached between her legs and started to stroke his cock. She leaned forward to kiss him. He opened his mouth to meet her, and their tongues played together.

After a minute, Erica rocked back on her hips, allowing Dean's cock to part her labia, then enter her vagina. When it had passed beyond the opening, she rapidly sat back, burying it in her.

"Ah!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, yeah," Dean moaned softly as he felt his cock suddenly engulfed by Erica's tight pussy.

He was buried to the hilt in her. She started to grind a little, but waited a bit before raising herself up. After taking a couple of deep breaths, she started to rock back and forth, lifting her hips up to draw herself up and down on Dean's cock. Her eyes were closed, and she moaned softly each time she rocked all the way back.

Dean let himself relax. He watched Erica as she rocked forward, and then settled back at a slow pace. He reached up and took hold of her breasts, and thumbed her nipples. The added stimulation spurred Erica on. Her moaning increased with her pace.

Erica thought she was having an out-of-body experience. The feeling of Dean's cock inside of her was so intense, she couldn't contain her pleasure. She didn't even know she was moaning so loudly now. She could feel the intensity building inside. It wouldn't be long before she reached her orgasm.

Dean started to worry a little. Erica's moans were getting pretty loud. What if Kelly awoke? He opted for a change. He rolled to his side taking Erica with him and withdrew from her.

Caught a little by surprise by Dean's move, Erica felt disappointment as the the build up to her orgasm receded. But Dean was experienced, and she was willing to go with whatever he wanted to try.

He moved back to the sofa and sat down, slowly stroking his erection. Erica crawled across the floor towards him. As she arrived at the sofa, Dean pointed the head of cock towards her.

"Oh?" inquired Erica, "would you like me suck you some more?"

Dean said nothing, but smiled.

Erica wasted no time getting back to working on Dean's cock with her mouth. Gone were the soft, exploratory kisses. She opened her mouth and thrust it down upon him, taking in as much as possible, immediately.

"Ungghhh," grunted Dean as he felt her tongue working its swirling action. As she sucked, he licked her pussy juices off his hand, having received a coating from his stroking.

Erica grabbed the base of his cock and started jerking him as aggressively as she was sucking and bobbing on him.

Oh shit, thought Dean. She's really going to town and getting me worked up. This is going to back fire with me cumming sooner than I was planning.

Erica decided to make Dean pay a little price for interrupting her impending orgasm. She was determined to make him cum in her mouth as soon as possible. She wanted to feel him go off. She was murmuring as she slurped and sucked. She couldn't help it. She had no idea she could be so noisy!

"Oh fuck... Erica... Er... ohhh... Erica you have to slow down. Oh god, please...."

Dean was desparate to slow her down, so he grabbed her hair and pulled her head up off his cock. There was a loud pop as his dick came out of her mouth.

"No, I want more," said Erica, trying to push his hand away, and get it back into her mouth.

"Just hold on," pleaded Dean. As he held her off, he forced himself out from under her.

"Here, get on the sofa," he said. "On you hands and knees."

She did as she was told.

"Grab that cushion and hug it, too."

She grabbed the cushion and wrapped her arms around it. This left her face down and ass-up. Her legs were slightly spread and Dean looked at her swollen, red pussy. It was so well lubricated it appeared to glint in the light.

Positioning himself behind her, Dean eased the tip of his cock back into her vagina. Erica started to moan almost immediately. He pressed forward until his cock was all the way in. He knew he wasn't going to last long, but he hoped he could get Erica to cum before he shot his load.

He started into a slow deliberate motion again.

"No! Fuck me fast and hard!"

*Oh shit*, thought Dean, that's the opposite of what will help delay his climax. He started to pick up the pace.

*It wouldn't be so bad if he needed another round to make Erica get off*, he thought.

Erica was already back to where Dean had interrupted her previous orgasm. She pushed back against his thrusts trying to get more out of each one. She was losing herself in the pleasure of it, again; losing awareness of the room she was in; of the sounds of Dean grunting and the slapping of flesh on flesh.

She felt a sudden wave of electricity shoot through her body, intertwined with an incredible feeling of overwhelming pleasure.

She started to wail in ecstasy, "Ohh fuckkk mmhmhmhhmmmmm..."

When Erica started to go off like a banshee, Dean pushed her face down into the sofa cushion, muffling her cries. He felt her vagina pulsing and constricting on his cock, and it set him off, too. He felt waves of pleasure as he ejaculated over and over, deep into her pussy. He tried to continued to thrust, but it became too much for him, and he collapsed on top of her, pinning her to the sofa.

Erica continued to writhe under Dean, her orgasm carrying on longer than his. Her head was still in the cushion, and she could hardly breathe. As it started to subside she realized Dean was lying on top of her, panting like he had just run the 100m dash. In that moment, she liked the weight pressing down on her. She liked the feeling of him still being inside her.

She managed to turn her head to the side, and she was able to breath a little easier.

"Dean, are you ok?"

"I don't know. I'm completely spent. You're insatiable."

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"I'm not sure, maybe." pant, pant, pant. " What if Kelly wakes up?" pant, pant.

"She's not waking up. She'd sleep through a nuclear bomb."

"Well... OK," pant, "but just for a couple of hours. If she wakes up to pee and you're not in there, she'll go looking for you."

"Ok. And Dean...."

"Yeah?"

"Can you get off me now? My arms are going to sleep under me."

"Sure," he said, and pushed himself back off her, getting on to his knees. As he pulled out of her, a small trickled cum dribbled out.

Erica got her knees under her, reached down between her legs and stuck two fingers into her pussy. When she pulled them out there was a gob of cum on them. She licked it off her fingers before getting up to look for her t-shirt and panties.

Dean realized he was naked. When had that happened? He didn't remember. Damn that high octane beer, he thought.

The next morning, Dean was sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee and thinking about the previous night's event. It was a little blurry to him. He was nursing a little hangover, and was hoping the coffee would clear his mind.

He had just sat down with his second cup when Kelly and Erica came into the kitchen. They both looked like they had had a rough night.

"Did you girls sleep ok?" asked Dean, innocently.

Erica growled as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

"I don't think so," said Kelly. "I'm not sure what you were watching, but all that screaming woke me up a couple of times. I mean, could you turn-down the TV a little next time? I even had my door closed and I still heard it."

Erica looked towards Dean whose coffee cup was hovering just below his lips, ready to take a drink. Dean slewed his eyes towards Erica, and winked.

"Ah, sorry, honey. I'll be sure to turn it down next time."

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Changing points of view irritating.

A prolonged ‘fuck’ should be written ‘fuuuuck’ since the hard ‘k’ sound is very short. It’s the ‘u’ sound that is drawn out.

NOT a Valentines story at all. One star off for that alone.

PCS29PCS293 months ago

Liked it; made me think of some much dry humping with young ladies like Ericka... wish I'd made more time for bumpin' 'n grindin'

DunkirkDunkirk3 months ago

Hope Erica gets her pussy filled again. This is the start of their romantic love affair.

Comentarista82Comentarista823 months ago

I preface this review based on the fact of a story and the Valentine's Day contest, so many of my findings will reflect that. One of the biggest things every author can control is their purpose and what they write about; it's always assumed that if the author states he or she is going to do something, that they're able to do so. The other item is this is part of a contest, and every story entry is supposed to ideally and significantly involve elements from the idea of that competition.

***

First of all, you should have something about sending flowers, other Valentine's Day experiences, what one hoped to receive on that day...you get the idea. However except with just one passing token of a heart being displayed on the front of Erica's panties, that's all the story contains. On the other hand, had this contest involved how to seduce someone, your story would have succeeded in spades in that context alone. The biggest and most important thing is for the piece to address the premise of the contest, and that didn't really happen here. For example, your story establishes Kelly and Erica as being excellent friends that effectively grew up together, and Erica regularly visited the house. This means that Kelly could have told Erica about various times Dean attempted to date, and it failed spectacularly; she could have lamented to Erica that her dad was such a nice and responsible guy, yet no lady seemed to give him the time of day; the story could have elaborated on a few experiences of past Valentine's Days where Dean had perhaps known this female coworker from work and was really sweet on her, but when he tried to engage her during Valentine's day, he got friend-zoned. Any or all of those things would have built up The credibility of perhaps Erica thinking wow.. I know Dean, and I know he's a nice guy and even though I may be younger, I don't understand why these other women would pass on him or even not think he's worth it! You see what I'm saying? There has to be some type of examination and backstory to increase the reader buy-in. Otherwise you give the reader nothing to latch on to about Valentine's Day.

***

Another thing is that in several parts of the story, there are inconsistencies that scream at the reader, that force one to re-read or notice because it stands out in its obvious isolation: one of those things is that Dean inexplicably morphs into Steve twice; another time is that Erica gets impatient with Dean, wanting him to basically fuck her, yet you establish Erica prefers and only wants an older man's attention.. which presumes she's going to patiently wait for all the things the far more experienced man will provide her. Another point: you only paint Steve as tipsy from his beers, yet once he and Erica finish their tryst, you picture him as drunk although he didn't continue drinking. The only way to solve those inconsistencies would be to ask for one or more people to read your story, and at the very least you would have prevented Dean becoming Steve. Lastly on this front, the story tells us Kelly consumed a marijuana edible design to knock her out- - yet somehow she wakes up - - despite the fact that even Erica says once she's out she's dead to the world? Regarding this, what could have provided an additional element of conflict or even perhaps some humor would have been to eliminate the edible and for them to engage in their activity, hoping Kelly wouldn't wake up and catch them doing it. Some people would say that knocking Kelly out is just too convenient for the story; in other words you let Erica and Dean have their romp without any possible consequences or danger. Always be aware of stacking the deck by using convenience too much in your favor, because readers will call you on that. I do have to also mention that in the strictest sense to some degree, this was not really a seduction--because it was more of Dean just giving in and letting it happen--because he was far more experienced. Furthermore, once Erica laid on top of him in the recliner, it became totally useless for him to want to adjust himself.. because why would you need to? She's already feeling it, and the only reason a man would do that is so he either wouldn't be seen getting aroused, or he would be able to do so without being noticed.

***

You really detail Erica seducing Dean quite well in terms of establishing she planned this for a long time. While you don't say how long she had planned it, it is obvious it wasn't just a lark or somehow an idea that suddenly popped into her mind. I'm sure many readers mostly noticed the great detail you provided during Erica and Dean's love making; you certainly didn't short readers on that at all! If the point had been for Dean to rock Erica's world, he certainly did so. So obviously, you dedicated most of your story to that very act, so it in itself was well developed. Unfortunately, the fact the story doesn't align with the purpose of the contest, and the inconsistencies I named that unfortunately harm some of the developments are things that have to be addressed.. because one of the easiest things should be to stay on point, cover that material, and make sure the story conforms to the very purpose of why it's supposed to exist. Because of this and the story inconsistencies I named, the best I can rate this piece is a 3.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You need to go and read the story. Is your name Stevie? You talk about Dean and then mention Stevie and then later you mention Stevie again, that is where I bailed on the rest of the story so not sure if you mixed up the names after that.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
Babysitter Auditions Pt. 01: Kylie I wanted a live-in babysitter; she offered more.in Loving Wives
His Daughter's Best Friend A man's wish to fuck a young woman finally comes true.in Mature
Olivia Fucks her Friend's Dad Bruce and Olivia fuck for the first time - not the last.in First Time
More Stories