His Delicious Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems to be working," Noah said, pressing the remote control again and stopping the vibrations.

"Oh, Mr. Grimes, that-that's so...incredible," Zoe sighed as her orgasm subsided.

"You like it?" Noah asked.

"Oh, yes, very much," Zoe replied. "Especially since it's you doing it to me."

"Time is getting short," Noah said, noticing the wall clock. "What's your primary duty as my Special Student Assistant?" he asked.

"To suck your cock," Zoe replied, coming around the desk and dropping to her knees and reaching for his zipper.

Noah watched proudly as Zoe extracted his cock from his pants and began to suck on it, laving the shaft on her way down to his balls which she licked and gently sucked on, then working her way back up the shaft to the head, her eyes tilted up to watch his face as she stuck the tip of her tongue into the slit of his cock, something that she had already discovered that he liked, an impish smile on her face as she let the head slide between her lips and into her mouth.

"Oh, Zoe, you're incredible," Noah sighed when she forced her face down onto his cock, gagging before she got control of herself and was able to allow his entire cock to fill her mouth and slide down into her throat while she breathed through her nose, her extended tongue probing and licking his balls at the same time.

"I was always afraid to try," Zoe gasped, looking up at him, a big smile on her face. "And I never had a cock big enough like yours. Cucumbers and carrots are only so much fun, you know."

"Better hurry," Noah said, glancing at the clock. "It's almost time for class to start."

Wanting to enjoy Zoe sucking his cock but knowing that he didn't have the time, Noah concentrated on cumming, groaning as his balls let go and cum began to spew into Zoe's eagerly sucking mouth just as the door to his office opened and the school Principal, Liam O'Shea, stuck his freckled face in the door.

"We're still on for this afternoon, Noah?" he asked.

"Of course, Liam," Noah replied, keeping a hand on Zoe's head as she continued to suck him off behind his desk. "I'm looking forward to it."

"As am I," Liam said. "See you then. Better get to class."

"I'm on my way right now," Noah replied, releasing Zoe's head, his cock drained.

"That was close, Mr. Grimes," Zoe said as she licked her lips.

"Yes, we'll both be just in time for our classes," Noah said, picking up the remote control and pressing the button briefly before turning it off, but long enough to see Zoe's eyes glaze and her mouth drop open as she came.

"Oh, Mr. Grimes," Zoe gasped, turning and heading for the door.

"Just a little something to remember me by," Noah said, smiling.

In many ways, it was a miserable day for Noah. All he could think about was Zoe's delectable body. When he noticed the students begin to act strangely, he knew that it was because he had gotten distracted and drifted off, images of Zoe's pussy spread open in front of him filling his mind, sometimes in the middle of a sentence.

It was almost with something akin to relief that his final class of the day finally arrived, Zoe's class. He smiled when he saw her enter, caught her shy glance his way as she took her seat in the front row next to her best friend Maisie. When he noticed Maisie leaning over to whisper in her ear, Noah pressed the button on the remote control that was sitting in plain sight on his desk for a couple of seconds, seeing Zoe stiffen momentarily in her seat, her eyes glazing.

Noah began asking questions of random students covering the material to date, a novel experience in his class, which was usually all about him explaining what he wanted them to know, then doing some sort of a lesson associated with what they had been told. The only time questions and answers ever happened was when someone would raise their hand to ask a question about something that they hadn't understood.

Noah required the student answering his question to stand at their seat when answering, ostensibly so that everyone would be able to hear them clearly. When he called on Zoe, she was halfway through her first sentence when he pressed the button on the remote control for a couple of seconds, causing her to stammer and almost stagger as the vibrations hit her.

Several more times during the class Noah would press the button on the remote control for a second or two, smiling as he watched Zoe struggling to control herself while Maisie looked at her in alarm, not understanding why she was acting so strangely. Each time that he would call on Zoe to answer a question, he would press the button until he finally just left it on as she struggled to answer the question while her body was being wracked by orgasms as the three pieces vibrated against her most sensitive parts.

To everyone's shock, in the middle of stammering through an answer while the dildo continued to vibrate in her, Zoe suddenly turned and left the classroom, almost running, heading towards the bathroom. Nobody ever left Mr. Grimes' classroom without asking permission, so this was a shocking faux pas.

"Mr. Grimes, may I go check on Zoe?" Maisie asked after raising her hand and being recognized. "I don't think that she's feeling well or something."

"That's thoughtful of you, Maisie," Noah replied. "Go see what you can do, but tell her that I want to see her here after class."

Zoe had run to the bathroom, locking herself into one of the stalls and pulling the multi-dildo out of herself, the only way to get it to stop, Noah never having pressed the button to stop the vibrations. She was sitting on the toilet shaking, trying to get hold of herself when Maisie came in calling her name.

"Are you okay?" Maisie asked when Zoe came out of the stall, having gotten control of herself, the multi-dildo stuffed into her bag which she had for some reason grabbed as she ran out of the classroom.

"Yes, it was just that for a minute there...I just had to get out of that classroom," Zoe replied.

"Well, you totally freaked everyone out, I can tell you that," Maisie said. "Running out of Mr. Grimes' class like that without even asking. What on earth were you thinking?"

"I wasn't thinking at all," Zoe replied. "I-I just had to get out of there, that's all."

"Well, Mr. Grimes wants to see you after class," Maisie said worriedly.

"Did he seem angry?" Zoe asked.

"Not really," Maisie replied. "More shocked than anything. He was really nice when I asked if I could check on you."

"You did that?" Zoe asked in surprise.

"Of course I did," Maisie responded. "I'm your friend, aren't I? Look, why don't you come over to my house after school and we'll talk about things," she suggested. "You haven't been yourself lately and I'm sort of worried."

"I guess so," Zoe replied. "But I need to go home first after I see Mr. Grimes, though," she added, thinking about the fact that she was still wearing the same clothes that she had worn the previous day.

"I'll wait for you and we can go together," Maisie volunteered just as the end-of-day bell went off signifying the end of the day's classes.

Zoe knew that she had messed up. Noah had been very specific when he told her to not react to being stimulated by the multi-dildo when he'd activate it. But it had been too much for her. She had managed each time he turned it on for a couple of seconds, but when he just left it on, it proved too much and she had had to leave the classroom or she would have collapsed into a moaning orgasmic fit in front of the entire class.

Waiting a few more minutes in the bathroom until she knew that most of the students would have gone, she exited and made her way back to the classroom, opening the door with trepidation at the thought of Noah punishing her for having disobeyed his explicit instructions. Seeing him sitting behind his desk, she froze, unaccustomed to the stern look on his face, more used to the sexy smile that he always seemed to have for her.

"You-you wanted to see me, Mr. Grimes?" Zoe asked, afraid to approach.

"I most certainly do," Noah replied sternly. "Come here!" he said, pointing to the floor in front of him.

Trying not to cry, Zoe slowly approached his desk, moving around behind it to stand in front of him where he had pointed.

"You were told not to show any reaction," Noah said, reaching out with one hand to cruelly pinch one of her hard chocolate nipples that was pressing out against the material of the T-shirt, causing her to gasp in surprise and pain, while holding up the remote control with his other hand and pressing the button, shock on his face when she didn't react.

"I-I-I had to take it out," Zoe explained, reaching into her bag and extracting the vibrating multi-dildo. "It wouldn't stop."

Noah realized that when Zoe had run from the classroom, that she must have gone out of range of the remote control, so that when he pressed the button to stop the multi-dildo from vibrating, it hadn't received the signal and had just kept doing what it was intended to do.

"You also left my classroom without permission," Noah said, to him, the more severe of her transgressions. "You disrespected me in front of the entire class. I cannot tolerate such behavior."

"I-I didn't mean to, Mr. Grimes," Zoe said, tears now leaking from the corners of her eyes and running down her cheeks. "But it was too much. I was just cumming and cumming and cumming and it wouldn't stop. I couldn't take it anymore. If I hadn't run from the classroom, I would have had to remove it in front of everyone and I knew that I couldn't do that. I had to do something, so I chose the lesser of all the wrongs."

"Your behavior cannot go unpunished," Noah said. "And it makes me think that I should reconsider your suitability for training as a sex toy. You clearly lack the discipline to do as you are told and that is a, if not the, paramount responsibility of a sex toy; to do what you're told, when you're told, with no thought but to comply as fully as possible."

"I can do better, Mr. Grimes," Zoe begged. "I know I can. Please, just give me a chance to prove it to you. I've never wanted anything so much in my whole life. Don't take this away from me, I beg you. I'll do anything you say, just the way you say it, I promise. Just please give me another chance."

All in all, Noah thought, maybe this was a good thing. Zoe was now begging for the chance to be his sex toy, eliminating any need for subterfuge on his part to entice her into it. Without even realizing it, Zoe had handed him the keys to her compliance. She wanted to be his sex toy even more than he wanted her for the same. Now the grooming could become a hard polishing.

"Get on your knees," Noah said, Zoe quickly dropping to the floor in front of him. "Get my cock out," he said, releasing his tie and removing it as Zoe hastily unzipped him and fished his cock out, already growing hard as he anticipated the pleasure he was about to enjoy.

"Wha-what are you doing, Mr. Grimes?" Zoe asked when he wrapped his tie around her head a couple of times, covering her eyes completely before tying it behind her head.

"Don't you trust me, Zoe?" Noah asked.

"Y-yes, you know that I do," Zoe replied.

"Suck my cock, Zoe," Noah told her. "Suck it better than you've ever sucked a cock in your life."

This was something that Zoe finally understood and she eagerly bent over to take his cock into her mouth, her pussy flooding with juices when she felt him on her tongue, sliding deep into her mouth, then down her throat as she pressed her nose up against his belly. Zoe then began making love to Noah's cock, caressing it in both hands while licking it from stem to stern, not missing out on licking and sucking on his nut sack, then each of his balls before working her way back up the shaft of his cock to the head, the tip of her pointed tongue finding its way into the slit where pre-cum was already forming.

Letting the head of his cock slip between her lips, Zoe's cheeks hollowed as she sucked on him, her tongue never stopping its busy exploration of him as she began to bob up and down on him, every few strokes taking his entire cock into her mouth and throat, loving the feeling of him throbbing in her throat as she milked him with her mouth and throat muscles.

Zoe had been sucking on his cock for several minutes when the door to the classroom opened and Principal Liam O'Shea entered for the meeting that Noah had scheduled with him.

"So, Noah, what did you want to talk with me about?" Liam asked as he approached the desk, stopping when he saw Zoe on her knees with Noah's cock in her mouth.

Zoe momentarily froze on Noah's cock when she heard the principal enter the classroom and heard his familiar voice, starting to lift her head, then feeling Noah press firmly down on it, forcing his cock into her throat.

"I wanted to talk to you about a discipline problem that I'm having with one of my students," Noah said as Liam stood behind Zoe looking down.

"I see," Liam said as Noah gripped Zoe's head with both hands and began pumping it up and down, effectively face-fucking her. "And is this the problem student?" he asked.

"It is," Noah replied. "She can't seem to get it through her head what obeying immediately and without thought means. This is a perfect example. I told her to suck my cock and now I'm having to face-fuck her instead of her sucking."

"I can see how that could be a problem," Liam said to Zoe's total shock.

She could feel her face flaming at the thought of Principal O'Shea catching her in such a compromising situation. What shocked her, though, was the fact that he didn't seem to care and was far more sympathetic to Noah's position about what was happening. Accordingly, she began once again to suck Noah's cock of her own volition.

"It's a tricky thing at times, Special Student Assistants," Liam said as he watched Zoe actively sucking Noah's cock. "I've had my fair share of problems with them myself, though she seems to be doing better now."

"She was doing great up until today's class," Noah said. "Then she totally blew it, ran out of the class without so much as a by your leave."

"Well, we certainly can't be having that," Liam said in a concerned voice as he watched.

"As you can see, she really does a wonderful job of sucking my cock," Noah said, Zoe's face flaming at the thought of Principal O'Shea watching her. She had always found him to be very sexy with his red hair and blue eyes which always seemed to have a sparkle in them. Even his freckled face and slightly upturned nose were sexy to her. And he was a nice dresser, never a wrinkle or anything out of place.

"Then there's hope for her," Liam said, for some reason, his words pleasing Zoe.

"Very few Special Student Assistants that I've trained have had her innate facility for cock sucking," Noah said. "Especially the way she sucks my balls."

"That is unusual," Liam said, watching as Zoe took her cue and began licking and laving Noah's balls before taking each of them gently into her mouth and softly sucking on them. "But how can I help you?" he asked.

"I thought that perhaps you might have some suggestions," Noah said. "I know that you've also got plenty of experience in these matters, else you wouldn't be the school principal."

"Well, let me see," Liam said, and Zoe would have gasped except for Noah pressing her head down onto his cock again, filling her throat when she felt Liam lift her miniskirt up and flip it onto her back, exposing her naked ass and pussy. "I see that she doesn't wear panties," he said in an approving tone of voice.

"The first thing I insist upon with Special Student Assistants," Noah replied, releasing Zoe's head so that she could resume sucking his cock on her own. "That's part of the lesson of immediate compliance," he explained. "With no panties, there's really no excuse for not immediately obeying when I want access to them."

"I've found that that's very true, too," Liam said, reaching down to softly caress Zoe's ass, eliciting a moan from her around Noah's cock in her mouth. "And other than the current disciplinary problem, she has behaved acceptably?" he asked, letting the hand on her ass slip into the crack of her ass, his hand sliding down until he could feel her starred rosebud beneath his finger, stopping to gently rim it, surprised when he felt her imperceptibly press back against him.

"I thought that she had the most promise of any Special Student Assistant that I've trained in my career," Noah replied. "She willingly and eagerly gave me both of her cherries last night."

"That must have been something," Liam said, letting his fingers slide down to rub and massage Zoe's taint.

"She fucked like she was born to it," Noah said, the pride in his voice evident, filling Zoe with a glow of satisfaction even as she felt Liam's fingers slip between her pussy lips to find her hot wet center as she continued enthusiastically sucking Noah's cock.

"Yet you have a discipline problem with her," Liam said, rimming her hole before sliding further down to her big clit and gently rubbing it, causing her to squirm with Noah's big cock still filling her mouth.

"Sadly, yes," Noah replied. "Which is why I asked you to stop by, to see if you could perhaps help me with this problem."

"Well, let me see what I can do," Liam said, meeting Noah's smile as he unzipped his trousers and extracted his own rock-hard cock.

Zoe's whole body spasmed in orgasm when she felt Liam's cock pressing into her pussy as she sucked Noah's cock. She had never been with two men, though she had fantasized about it many times, which usually led to her using her vegetable toys in her pussy and ass at the same time. But to be sucking a cock and also being fucked was even better than she had imagined, she realized as Liam fucked her.

"What do you think?" Noah asked with a grin as Liam fucked Zoe.

"She's got promise, I'd say," Liam replied, rubbing his thumb around Zoe's rosebud as he fucked her, pressing it into her when he felt her pushing back against him.

Zoe thought that she had died and gone to heaven as she sucked Noah's cock and Liam fucked her. First the most important teacher in the school and now the principal himself. How could she possibly have gotten so lucky, she wondered as she tasted the pre-cum flowing from Noah's cock and realized that he was going to cum shortly.

"One of the best things is that she eats cum like it was candy," Noah said.

"That's important and not all that common, I've found," Liam said. "I like to see that in a Special Student Assistant. It's far more satisfying than when they only do it because it's expected of them."

"Not Zoe," Noah said proudly. "She's definitely got the right stuff to be a serious cum queen."

Zoe thought that she was going to burst with pride when she heard Noah say that. But he was right, she knew, because there was nothing that she enjoyed eating more than cum, not even ice cream, which she was passionate about, especially Ben & Jerry's Rocky Road.

"I'm about to feed her now," Noah said, feeling the imminence of his orgasm. "Step around here and watch this," he suggested.

Zoe felt a great disappointing emptiness when Liam pulled his cock from her pussy, but she had little time to reflect on it because Noah's cock exploded in her mouth.

"Stick out your tongue and show us," Noah said to Zoe, who complied immediately.

"I think that you're right about her," Liam said as he watched stream after stream shoot from Noah's cock onto Zoe's tongue and into her mouth, the whole time she was rolling her tongue around the head.

"If only she was as interested in self-discipline as much as she is in eating cum," Noah lamented as they watched Zoe's throat convulse and the mouthful of cum that had been filling it disappeared down her gullet.

"I'm sure that working together, we can teach her," Liam volunteered as he watched Zoe finally wrap her lips around Noah's cock to finish sucking him off.

1...34567...10