His Delicious Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was hoping that you'd say that," Noah said, groaning as his entire cock disappeared into Zoe's mouth and down her throat.

Zoe had an intense orgasm when she heard what Liam had said. The thought that he was going to help Noah train her was beyond her wildest dreams. To have two such distinguished older men willing to spend their time teaching her left her with a humbled feeling. And then there was just no more cum to be gotten from Noah's cock and Zoe leaned back licking her lips and continuing to swallow.

"Why don't you sit down and tell me what you think," Noah said, getting to his feet and ceding his seat to Liam. "Zoe, come closer and open your mouth," he instructed. "Now lean over and make me proud," he said when she had done as told.

Zoe was trembling with excitement as she bent over, ecstatic when she felt Liam's cock sliding over her tongue and into her mouth. She was sucking the principal's cock! How many girls could say that, she wondered with pride as she tasted herself all over him, not as big as Noah's, but nice nonetheless. Determined to make a good impression and make Noah proud, Zoe gave what she thought of as a stellar blowjob performance, taking care to lick and suck on every bit of his cock, licking and sucking on his balls, smiling deep inside when she heard him groan as she did so.

"I like her attention to detail," Liam said as he watched the blindfolded young girl work her way back up his cock from his balls.

"That was the first thing that I noticed about her, other than her incredible beauty, her attention to detail in her school work," Noah said, watching as Zoe sucked Liam's cock. "It made me wonder if that was part of her basic makeup or was it just in her application to school work."

"I can understand why you see such potential in her," Liam said as he watched Zoe probing the slit of his cock with the tip of her pointed tongue before pursing her lips over it and sucking, her cheeks hollowing, then letting the head slip between her lips so that she could suck on it, her tongue rolling all around it.

"I'm glad that you agree," Noah said, kneeling behind Zoe and gripping her ass cheeks in his hands and spreading them apart, his cock resurgent and ready for action. "Seeing her delicate inner lips spreading apart when I slide my cock into her is a fantastic sight," he said, sighing as he buried his cock in Zoe's pussy as she continued to suck Liam's cock, her whole body trembling as an orgasm washed over her as Noah began to fuck her.

"I like it that she's not just passively compliant," Liam said as Zoe pressed her nose against his belly, milking his cock with her entire mouth and throat, rotating her ass as Noah fucked her.

"So far, she seems to take to it like a fish to water," Noah said. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think that she was born for it."

"That's high praise," Liam said as Zoe gagged on his cock, almost exploding with pride at Noah's words about her. "High praise indeed. I'm ready to feel how well she takes a load, but I really enjoy seeing their eyes when I blast off, if you know what I mean. Would you mind if I removed the blindfold so that I can see her eyes while she's sucking me off?"

"Not at all," Noah replied, ramming his own cock in and out of Zoe's pussy.

"So far, this has been incredible," Liam said as he loosened the tie around her eyes and lifted it away, entwining his fingers in her long, wavy brunette hair and tilting her head up enough so that she could easily look up at his face, his cock filling her mouth. "You want this?" he asked, looking down at Zoe's face as he pumped her head back and forth on half of his cock.

Zoe was beside herself when she realized that she was going to get the principal to cum in her mouth. Bursting with pride, her eyes opened wide, glittering in her desire as she nodded her head as much as possible, given that most of Liam's cock was in her mouth and he had his finger entwined in her hair, holding her head.

Pushing her head back until just the head of his cock was in Zoe's mouth, Liam let himself go, his cock erupting and cum blasting onto her tongue which she extended as soon as she felt the first spurt. Wrapping her lips around him and sucking hard, her cheeks hollowing, Zoe continued to lick the underside of Liam's cock as he came, feeling it pulsing at each spurt.

Rolling her tongue around the head of his cock as he continued to cum, groaning at the sensations that she was eliciting, Zoe smiled up at him, the tip of her tongue jammed into the slit of his cock, cum oozing out around it. Then she glued her lips to it and sucked, continuing to probe his slit, until finally unable to extract any more cum from him, she went all the way down on him, milking his cock with her entire mouth and throat before slowly lifting her face from him, gasping for breath, Noah still pounding her pussy from behind.

"She's got as much potential as any girl that I've ever seen," Liam said, gasping for breath, blown away by the raw passion that Zoe had displayed as she slurped on his cum and gulped it down.

"Then you'll help me teach her, keep her in line?" Noah asked, feeling his own imminent orgasm rapidly approaching.

"You send her to me each day after you finish with her and I'll see what I can do," Liam replied.

"That's great, Liam," Noah said, groaning as he finally lost it and began pumping cum deep into Zoe's pussy. "I knew that I could count on you."

"What are friends for?" Liam asked, smiling as he watched Noah filling Zoe's pussy with his cum. "All the years that we've known each other, a little help here and there is what it's all about."

"I couldn't agree more," Noah gasped, finally leaning back, spent, watching as Zoe's pussy slowly closed, a bit of cum starting to seep from her. "I usually see her in the morning before class, then after classes finish for the day," he explained.

"That works just fine for me," Liam said, standing up and zipping his trousers. "I'd say that this was a productive meeting," he said.

"Zoe, you should always attempt to suck the cock that has just fucked you, especially if it came in you," Noah said.

"I-I wanted to, but I didn't want to, you know, presume," Zoe replied, turning around and engulfing his cock in her mouth, moaning at the taste of herself all over it, along with his cum. "I like the way it tastes after you've fucked me."

"That's good, because it's something that's going to happen frequently," Noah said with a smile. "But it's late and we've kept you long enough. I hope that you've learned a lesson from all of this," he said as they went towards the door together.

"Oh, yes, definitely," Zoe said. "And I'm sure that between you and Principal O'Shea that I'll definitely learn what I need to know."

Exiting the classroom, Zoe was surprised to see Maisie waiting for her, leaning against the wall across from the classroom.

"I can't believe that you waited," Zoe said as she approached her.

"An after-class meeting with the teacher and the principal!?" Maisie scoffed, her eyebrows raised. "I was worried about you. Are you in trouble? It has to be serious if they were both on you. I stopped the custodian from entering, told him that there was a meeting with the teacher, principal, and a student. Maybe I should have let him interrupt. They might have gone easier on you."

"I just want to go home," Zoe sighed. "It's been quite a day."

"My mom called and told me that your mom called her and asked if you could spend the night again tonight," Maisie said. "She and your father are going to some meeting or something."

"Oh, great," Zoe sighed. "Well, let's go. I need to lie down for a bit."

"What did she mean by again tonight?" Maisie asked as they made their way.

"Maisie, please, not now," Zoe pleaded, wanting to remember every minute of her disciplinary session, yet not really disposed to tell Maisie anything, best friend or not. "I'm still pretty freaked out about everything. Let me just collect myself and we'll talk later. I am spending the night, after all."

That seemed to mollify Maisie for the moment and they made their way to Maisie's house in silence. When they got to Maisie's room, Zoe flopped down on her bed, her feet flat on the mattress shoulder-width apart, an arm thrown over her eyes, while Maisie went to the toilet.

"Zoe!" Maisie gasped, staring at her open pussy between her legs. "You have cum on your pussy! Zoe! Is that what happened, you got caught with your mystery boyfriend and had to meet with Mr. Grimes and Principal O'Shea? Oh, Zoe! You're not a virgin anymore! And about time, too," she said, laughing as she crawled onto the bed between her legs. "We always talked about losing our virginity together, remember?" she asked, leaning forward and dragging her tongue up through her pussy, tasting the cum leaking from her.

"I-I wanted to wait for the right guy," Zoe stammered, sighing as Maisie began to eat her pussy.

"We haven't done this in a while," Maisie said, lifting her face from Zoe's pussy to smile up at her. "I've missed it," she said, lowering her face to her pussy once more.

"Me, too," Zoe sighed. "Come on, if we're going to do it, let's at least do it right," she said after a few moments, her mind filled with pictures of sucking Noah's cock while Liam fucked her and sucking Liam's cock while Noah fucked her and eating both of their loads when they came.

In a flash the two girls were naked and in a 69 on Maisie's bed with Maisie on top. As soon as Zoe saw Maisie's fat pussy and tasted her spicy juices when she stuck her tongue deep into her between her delicate inner lips, she realized that she hadn't even thought of Maisie and their fun together ever since she had started obsessing on Noah and that she missed it. Eating pussy was the next best thing to sucking cock, she had already decided.

"Your pussy tastes even better with cum in it," Maisie said from between Zoe's thighs.

"Yours just tastes good," Zoe replied.

They lost themselves in eating each other, slurping up their sweet juices as they'd cum. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and then it opened, Maisie's mother entering and stopping when she saw the two girls, Maisie raising her head to look up at her, a smile on her face as she licked her lips.

"Hi, Mom," Maisie greeted her.

"Dinner in 10 minutes," Doris Miller said with a smile, not the first time that she had walked in on the two of them in a similar situation. At least it was better than boys for the moment, she rationalized, though that was undoubtably not too far off.

"Hi, Mrs. Miller," Zoe said, blushing and smiling as she licked her lips when Maisie climbed off of her, still not totally used to being caught in the act with Maisie, or that it was okay with Mrs. Miller.

"Hello, Zoe," Doris replied. "We haven't seen you much lately."

"School," Zoe replied, invoking that nebulous entity to cover all eventualities.

"Well, it's nice to see you again and I'm sure that Maisie is excited about you spending the night again, though you do seem to have gotten a head start on things," Doris said with a smile.

"Like you said, Mom, we haven't seen each other in a while and we just couldn't wait," Maisie said.

"I sure wish my Mom would be so relaxed about...well, this," Zoe said. "I think that she'd totally freak out and lock me in my room for the rest of my life."

"Does she react differently?" Doris asked. "She knows that you and Maisie...enjoy each other?"

"God, no," Zoe laughed. "I'm not suicidal. Besides, it's none of her business, is it?"

"No, I suppose not," Doris agreed, "though you might be surprised at how your mother, or your parents, might react. I know that Maisie was surprised that her father and I were totally accepting when we realized that she was experimenting with other girls. We understand that everyone needs the space to explore as they grow, especially their sexual boundaries. As long as everyone is safe everything is done from a place of respect, then we're only interested in Maisie being happy. I'm sure your parents would have the same viewpoint," she said, smiling inside as she thought about the fact that she knew from her own personal experience that Alice and Ted Sanders would have no trouble at all accepting a widened sexual palette if that was what their daughter so chose, who was uncannily like her mother in appearance.

Zoe spent a good portion of the night avoiding and evading Maisie's questions, only conceding the apparently obvious, that she had been caught in the act and been called to account by Noah and Liam. She adamantly refused to identify the person that she had been caught fucking. The rest of the night she spent in a 69 with Maisie, the two of them eating each other seemingly for hours.

Zoe was so full of energy in the morning, anticipating further discipline sessions with Noah and Liam, that she rushed Maisie out of the house early, too early. There were only a few cars in the teachers' section of the parking lot when they arrived and none in the students'. Just then Noah arrived in his big Suburban with its darkly tinted windows, pulling to a stop in his assigned parking spot, not 10 feet from Zoe and Maisie.

"Good morning, Zoe, Maisie," Noah said, rolling down his window. "You're here early."

"I-I just couldn't wait, Mr. Grimes," Zoe said, feeling her pussy getting wet just looking at him.

"I wish all students had your love of education, Zoe," Noah said, smiling. "And are you now also more in love of education, Maisie, that you're here with her?" he asked.

"Not like Zoe, I don't think," Maisie laughed. "She was so upset after school yesterday that I had her spend the night with me. I hope that you and Principal O'Shea aren't going to be too hard on her. What she did was perfectly natural. She shouldn't be punished for it."

"I-I had to tell her why I was in trouble," Zoe stammered, unable to see Noah's eyes behind his dark aviator's sunglasses. "That I got...that I got caught fucking."

"I see," Noah said in a flat tone. "And why did you feel it necessary to tell her?" he asked.

"Well, once she saw the evidence, it was sort of hard to not tell her," Zoe replied.

"Evidence?" Noah asked, arching an eyebrow.

"I came out of the toilet and she was laying on my bed," Maisie said. "It was obvious that she had fucked, she had cum running out of her pussy."

"And you could see this?" Noah asked.

"Well, yeah," Maisie replied. "Zoe and I, we...well, we've seen each other lots of times. She was just laying on the bed and her legs were apart. It was pretty hard to miss. She wasn't wearing any panties, either."

"And how did you react to seeing...that?" Noah asked.

"I was happy for her," Maisie replied. "I've been waiting for her to lose her virginity. We were going to do it together, but I couldn't wait once I turned 18. I let the first boy who tried do it. Zoe's more particular than me, I guess."

"And did you also tell her who you got caught...as you so eloquently put it...fucking?" Noah asked in an even tone.

"I won't tell her," Zoe replied, flushing. "It-it's personal, private, and nobody's business but mine."

"Well, I certainly can't fault your sense of honor, Zoe," Noah said with a sigh, removing his sunglasses and smiling. "Why don't the two of you get in back and we'll talk about it for a few minutes?" he suggested. "Maybe you're early for a reason."

Maisie's eyes were wide as she and Zoe climbed into the big vehicle, even more so when Noah joined them in the back, sitting on one bench and they on another, facing each other.

"How do you feel today about yesterday, Zoe?" Noah asked.

"Better," Zoe replied. "Everything seemed to happen all at once and I was too freaked out to process it. Maisie got me to calm down and I was able to think about it with a clearer head. All in all, I've decided that it's going to be a net-positive experience in my growth as a person."

"That's a very mature assessment, Zoe," Noah said, smiling at the perspicacious young girl. "What do you think of Zoe's problems, Maisie?" he asked.

"Well, like I said, I don't think that she should be in any trouble at all," Maisie replied. "I mean, it's not like they were doing it in the hall where everyone could see them, were they?"

"No, they weren't," Noah replied with a soft laugh at her chutzpah. "I saw that she was upset when she left the classroom, too, but I didn't know how to give her comfort after giving her grief. It's a fine line that a teacher sometimes has to walk."

"Well, I guess that there's nobody that knows Zoe like me," Maisie said. "We've known each other since we were born. I knew just what she needed."

"And what was that?" Noah asked, finding Maisie's slightly schizoid personality quirky, but also amusing. She definitely had a bit of a short circuit in her brain between thought and expression at times and was refreshingly candid, not coy and shy the way a lot of girls her age were when confronted by an older man.

"Maisie, don't you dare!" Zoe gasped, her face a mirror of horror.

"Will you tell me who it was?" Maisie asked, grinning. "If you do, I'll suddenly develop amnesia."

"You'd blackmail your best friend?" Noah asked.

"She's just embarrassed because it's you," Maisie replied.

"Why would I be a cause of embarrassment for Zoe?" Noah asked.

"Well, she's sort of got a thing for you, I think, though she won't admit it," Maisie replied. "I think that that's why she...you caught her. She couldn't have you, so she settled."

"I see," Noah said. "Is there more?" he asked, realizing that Maisie needed very little excuse to talk.

"You see, when I saw Zoe's pussy all leaking cum, I was so happy for her," Maisie said, Zoe flushing. "We'd talked many times about losing our virginity together side by side, then doing a 69 together. I just couldn't help myself. I just had to eat her."

"So this wasn't the first time that you'd eaten Zoe's pussy?" Noah asked.

"Oh, gosh no," Maisie replied with a laugh. "Until recently, we used to do it together all the time."

"Does it embarrass you that I know this, Zoe?" Noah asked.

"Yes," Zoe replied, her face flaming.

"Why?" Noah asked.

"Because I don't want you to think poorly of me," Zoe replied.

"You're my Special Student Assistant," Noah said. "I could never think poorly of you. Do you enjoy it when Maisie eats your pussy?" he asked.

"Yes," Zoe replied softly.

"And do you also eat hers?" Noah asked.

"Yes," Zoe replied softly.

"And you enjoy it?" Noah asked.

"Yes," Zoe replied softly.

"Then I don't see what the problem is," Noah said, shaking his head, "if you both enjoy it."

"You-you don't think that it's wrong, two girls together?" Zoe asked.

"If that's what they both want, no," Noah replied.

"What if it was two boys?" Maisie asked.

"Same answer," Noah replied. "There is no right or wrong when it comes to sex between consenting adults, no matter what their sex is."

"That's a beautiful thing to say," Maisie said. "I feel the same way. I'm never embarrassed about sex," she said proudly, lifting her chin, "whether it's with a boy or a girl."

"You wouldn't be embarrassed to eat Zoe's pussy right here in front of me?" Noah asked. "Or to let her eat yours?"

"Really!?" Maisie gasped, her eyes wide. "Gosh, no."

"Why not?" Noah asked.

"I think it would be hot to have someone watching," Maisie replied. "And you're our teacher. That's kinky."

"You like kinky?" Noah asked.

"Sure, as long as it doesn't involve any pain," Maisie replied.

"What about you, Zoe?" Noah asked. "If I told you that I wanted to see you and Maisie eating each other's pussies, would you agree?"

Zoe thought that her heart would pound through her chest. She felt as though it was suddenly hard to breathe. In her mind, there was no mistaking what Noah was saying to her. Suddenly it dawned on her that this was part of her discipline training. It was one thing to understand instantly obeying without thought and it was quite another to actuate and make manifest such thinking.

1...45678...10