His dirty step daughter Pt. 03

Story Info
Jen and Jer abandon the no touch rule.
5.5k words
4.66
17.6k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not sure where this is going to end, but as I find time and play this out in my mind, I'll try to write more. In this chapter, the no-touch rule is abandoned.

***

Lying on the bed, side by side, Jerry and Jen didn't talk for a while, still enjoying the peaceful afterglow of their earlier activities. Jen reached a hand between them, and he took it, squeezing softly while idly stroking himself. He noticed a bit of clear liquid at the tip of his cock and scooped it with his finger, then brought it up for her to lick.

"More already?" she laughed, taking his finger into her mouth.

"Not quite yet, that's just a teaser."

He laughed too and turned to his side, staring at her. She had come into his life with her mother when she was a junior in High School, and early on, their relationship as step-father and step-daughter was distant. She didn't want a Dad, and he didn't know how to deal with a daughter, so they just remained cordial but distant. Over the years, they had grown a great deal closer, and both loved each other. It never was a physical love though until recently, and he knew that everything they had done was leading to so much more. It was only a matter of time.

Jen rolled to face him, one of her small breasts mashing into the bed. She smiled.

"That was pretty amazing Jer."

"I think so too." he replied. "I can't believe all the slutty things you like. You're kind of a guy's dream girl...lady in public, slut in the bedroom."

She laughed. "I'm a little surprised too to be honest, but it's like we talked about before. I feel so comfortable and open with you, I don't feel like you are judging me and wouldn't hurt me. And I feel like we're on an adventure together, discovering new things. They just happen to be really fun, naughty things."

"No, I would never do anything to hurt you! I feel the same about it all. It seems wrong in some ways, but it's so raw and erotic, it's overwhelming any ability I have to stop it." He stared into her eyes. "I'm not sure how long I can stand not touching you."

She stared back, and said "I don't think I want to keep that rule either."

He laughed. "So what do we do about that then?"

"I'm not sure yet, but before we do anything else, I need a drink!" She got up on all fours, and lifted a knee over him, then moved an arm over so she was on top. She leaned down and kissed him deeply, mashing her breasts into his chest. He reached around and hugged her closer, feeling her soften into him, belly now brushing his soft cock. She broke her kiss and pushed up.

"Mmmm, that was nice." She stepped over and walked to the door, then headed toward the kitchen. She returned a moment later with two bottles of water.

"Here, you need to re hydrate too!" She giggled.

He sat up and took the water, opening it and taking several long gulps.

"You're right."

Jen took a long drink and sat her water next to his.

"So what's next on your list?" he asked her.

She looked at him thoughtfully.

"I think since you got to play with my ass, I should get a turn too."

He thought for a moment. He was a little apprehensive, but truthfully was growing more curious about it. As much as he liked being on the giving end, maybe she would too?

"OK, you said adventure, so adventure it is. I couldn't do this I don't think in a male-male situation, it just doesn't do anything for me. The idea of a beautiful woman doing it though is intriguing at least, maybe more. Is there something about doing it that turns you on?"

Jen thought a moment, then answered. "Yes, it turns me on watching girls fuck guys asses, or licking, or playing. I think it's that the guys always seem to have incredible orgasms, and you know how much I like that. I'm still not quite sure where the lines are, or if there should even be any. I think we both know that wherever this is going, the no-touch rule is gone, so I guess it's just a question of when and how. I'm already getting wet and horny thinking about sucking you into my mouth, or you licking me all over. Maybe we should just say that it's OK now and get it over with." Jen giggled, and licked her lips.

Jerry laughed softly. "I'm not sure either, but I know that the more we do, the less likely it is I'm going to be able to keep my hands, or other things, to myself, so yes I agree...oral and hands and fingers. Maybe we should keep a no-fuck rule for now and see how much trouble we can get in to with everything else before we do?" He laughed. "Of all the other weird things I've been thinking about, sleeping arrangements is one of them. I don't have any intention of us sleeping in different rooms after we've worn each other out. I don't think there's much of a way we can do that without touching each other, and I sleep nude. If we're both nude, don't be surprised if you wake up with my cock in your ass." He laughed, staring wantonly at her still standing in front of him as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"I know, I thought about that too, and I agree - I don't want to sleep apart tonight either. And YES, hands and fingers too. I've stopped myself from grabbing your big, fat cock a hundred times already!" She laughed. "Let's just see where we end up and worry about it later, and if you're going to try fucking me in the butt while I'm asleep, you'd better use lube jerk. Now, speaking of butts, it's my turn to play with yours, so turn around and get on your knees for me!"

Jerry laughed. "Yes ma'am." He turned and rolled onto his knees, then bent forward. "I have to tell you, seeing you bent over and completely open to me makes me hard as hell, but doing it for you feels kind of weird. Do you get used to this after a while?"

"It's always weird with someone new, thinking about them seeing you like that. For me being completely exposed just turns me on more, but yes, I think you get used to it, especially when you start getting really worked up, then you just don't care." Jen giggled, and asked "OK, how do you want me to do this. Where should I start?"

He looked back at her. "I think that's up to you sweetheart. You're running things now, so you do whatever you want to try and I'll tell you if I can handle it or not."

"OK." she said. "Then first, put your head down and reach back and spread your cheeks like I did for you. Let's see what's so interesting about a little puckered asshole." She giggled, little titties jiggling.

He laughed too, and followed her orders, spreading himself. He felt the bed shake a little as she got on behind him.

"It looks pretty funny with you just dangling there." she giggled. "I think what they say about men getting older is true, your balls are huge and I've never seen any that hung down so far like that. I'm not sure if I could get them both in my mouth to suck on them."

Jerry laughed. "Well, nobody here is going to stop you from trying, now that it isn't breaking the rules!"

She laughed too. "Maybe later. For now, we're doing other things." He felt the bed shift, then felt her hot breath on him. She giggled, then he felt something soft and wet on his asshole, causing him to flinch and squeeze.

"Eh!" he looked back at her as she sat back laughing.

"Stop it, your making me laugh!" She giggled a little more. "I've been watching a bunch of butt videos too and the more I watch, the hornier I get. I want to try things I've never done before. I'm going to give you a rim job because it turns me on when I watch videos of girls eating guys' asses, but I can't do it if I'm laughing. So turn around, put your damned head down, and let me lick your ass like a proper little whore!"

Shocked, Jerry put his head back down. 'Weird.' he thought, but OK. He closed his eyes, thinking about porn scenes where he'd seen girls doing that to guys. He was getting hard.

"That's better." Jen said, and leaned forward. He felt her breath again, and then her warm, wet tongue, this time starting from halfway down his scrotum and moving up until he felt he lick across his back door. He felt a surge, balls tightening, and felt the blood start to flow to his shaft.

"Do that again!" she said, excitedly.

"What?"

"I don't know, whatever you just did? Maybe squeeze like you told me...it made your balls swell up and move." She was giggling again.

He squeezed, like a Kegel exercise, his lengthening cock bobbed.

"Ooooh!" she gasped. "Yes, like that! Do it some more!"

He laughed, and then did, winking at her like he made her do for him. Jen giggled, then leaned forward and licked up his thigh and across his ass again, then back and started licking up and down. He relaxed, and then tightened up again, his cock hard and pointed down now.

She gasped again. "Oh, that feels kind of different. You're moving while I'm licking."

"It feels good...better than I thought it would." He reached back to grasp and stroke himself. Jen brushed his hand softly.

"Don't do that yet. I love watching you jerk off for me, but since we don't have rules anymore, I think I can take care of your big cock myself. Not yet though, I'm getting really turned on doing this and seeing your reactions. Is it turning you on too?"

Jerry pulled his hand back and grunted. "Yes, I'm not sure why, but you've got me hard enough to pound a nail doing that."

Jen laughed and said "Good! Hand me the lube now." He did, and moments later her felt the cool gel on his butthole, which caused him to flinch. She laughed again. "Cold, isn't it?"

He laughed too. "Yes, just a little bit!"

"Reach back and spread for me again." He followed her orders, and felt something rubbing his back door. "I want to put my finger in first, is that OK?" she asked.

"Yes. You can try anything you'd like."

He followed the same advice he gave her earlier, pushing out as she pushed forward. Her finger entered easily.

"Wow, that was easier than I thought!" she said.

"Me too!" Jerry replied.

"It feels tight, like when I finger my ass, only I can feel how hard you are. What does it feel like to you?" She started moving her finger in and out, slowly impaling him.

"A little different, but good too somehow. When you push down on my erection, it feels incredible."

Jen smiled, reaching down to her aching mound. "It looks kind of hot, your balls are all tight now, and I can feel you throbbing." She pushed her finger in and out a few more times, then added a second finger, pressing slowly until it penetrated him. Jerry gasped.

"Is that OK still?" she asked.

"Yes, OK." he gasped. "Is that two fingers now?"

"Uh-huh." Jen pushed them in and out slowly, pressing down into his throbbing shaft. She watched, fascinated as she felt the pulse and then saw his purple head swell. Pulling her fingers out, she leaned forward, sticking out her tongue, pressed it against his puckered hole and pushed forward.

Jerry moaned softly, feeling her tongue press into him slightly. He gasped again as he felt her hand cup his swollen balls. "OH! Fuck yes, that feels good." he said softly.

"Mmmm... do you like that? Do you want me lick your butthole Daddy?" She let go of his balls, and grasped his thick shaft, noticing that her fingertip didn't reach her thumb. "You're thick!" she exclaimed.

He thrust forward in her hand. "That feels so good. Yes, I like you licking me, and I like you touching me!"

Jen smiled and thrashed her tongue around his opening, then pulling his cock downward, she licked slowly all the way down the shaft until she reached the tip, flicking it lightly. He moaned more loudly.

Jen giggled and sat back. "OK, I definitely like this...playing with your cock and balls and eating your ass. And fingering too - I think I'm going to really like fucking you with the strap-on. I want to use one of the toys now. Is that OK?"

"Yes, whatever you like." he answered as she stroked him slowly.

She released him, and he heard the snap of the lube cap, then the cool wetness followed by a larger object rubbing him.

"Relax, I'm going to push it in. Just the tip!" She giggled. He did, pushing as she pressed the tip against his puckered hole. It entered, and she kept steady pressure on it until it was almost all the way in. Jen continued to stroke him as she pulled the toy back slightly, then pushed it back.

"That looks amazing!" she said. "You're stretched tight around it, and when I push it in, it seems like you get harder in my hand."

"I can't tell you what it feels like...I think this must be what they mean by prostate massage or something. When you push it in, it's hitting a spot and driving me crazy!" Jen watched as his balls tightened up even more. "I don't know where it's coming from, but I think it's not going to take very long for me to cum with you doing that."

"Wow, really? Now I like this even more!" She giggled, then said. "I know that butt play feels incredible, but there must be something visual about it too, because watching this fucking you in the ass is making my pussy ache like crazy." She slowly pushed the dildo in and out, stroking his rock hard cock as it throbbed in her hand.

"I want to get under you so I can suck your big dick while I fuck your asshole."

Jerry moaned, throbbing in her hand. "Yes! Get around over here and lie down so I can taste your hot little cunt too." He knelt up, the toy pressed completely inside him, and she scooted up and over, positioning herself under him. He moved his knee over her head, straddling her, then leaned forward and kissed her belly, just above her puffy mound.

Jen reached around his thighs, and rubbed the underside of his balls, between them and the base of the toy. His purple cock pulsed and throbbed just above her face. She squirmed, feeling his hot breath on her inner thigh. She grasped the base of the dildo, and pulled it out slowly, watching his asshole stretched tight around it. He moaned, mashing his opened mouth against her hot cunt and sucked gently at her outer lips.

"Ohhh that feels so good!" she exclaimed.

He pulled her legs up and hooked his elbows behind her knees, pressing her legs back and let his hands fall to her ass cheeks. He pulled, spreading her and making her glistening wet pussy open up for him. He reached with his fingertip and pressed it into her moist channel, rubbing up until the wetness coated her stiff clit, and started to rub small little circles around it.

Jen moaned, slowly stroking the toy in and out of Jerry's ass. "Yes Daddy, play with my cunt!" She reached with her other hand, grasping the thick shaft of his pulsing cock, and pulling it down she started licking the head. Jerry moaned now, the intense feeling of her fucking him with the toy, and licking the sensitive underside was almost overwhelming.

"Mmmmm." Jen moaned, pressing her tongue into the tip. "Does that feel good Daddy? Getting your ass fucked and putting your big, yummy cock in my mouth?" She leaned up, finally taking him into her mouth. He lurched forward, pushing deep into her throat and choking her before picking back up quickly.

"I'm sorry!" he exclaimed. "I didn't mean to do that - are you OK?!?"

Jen laughed. "Yes, I'm fine - just wasn't ready for that quite yet!" She licked her lips and pulled him down toward her mouth again. "I love that, but I have to be ready for it - you just surprised me. Let me suck you a bit first, and when I'm ready you can fuck my mouth." She took him into her mouth again, and slowly worked her way upward, taking more than half of him. She pulled his throbbing cock back out and said "you're so thick, I don't think it's going to fit much more, but I'll try. I love getting my mouth fucked, just go slow at first. I'll slap your ass if it's too much." She giggled, then sucking him deep into her mouth again.

Jerry lowered himself back down, and she took him in her open mouth again. He pressed until he felt the back of her throat, then pulled back up and did it again. Jen grasped his shaft and popped him out the side of her mouth.

"Yes like that." she said, then licked his shiny head and slowly thrust the rubber cock in and out of his ass.

Jerry moaned and using his fingers, pulled her engorged lips apart, opening her glistening hole. Starting above her clit, he flattened his tongue and slowly licked down, stopping to press it inside her quivering hole as far as he could. She moaned, and wrapped her soft lips around him, and he started to stroke in and out of her mouth as she drove the dildo into his ass. He pulled his tongue from her, and licked down to her asshole, flicking across the little rosebud as he spread her cheeks wide.

She pulled his cock from her mouth. "Fuck yes lick me!" He continued rimming her tight little hole.

"You like getting your ass licked too, don't you little slut?"

"Mmmmm yesss Daddy!" She pulled his cock back and flicked her tongue across the head, making him throb.

"Beg for it then. Tell me what you want."

Jen moaned, steadily fucking him with the dildo.

"Oh Daddy, I want you to lick me all over, on my clit, in my pussy." She raised her head and licked his swollen balls, fucking him steadily with the dildo. "And I want you to rim me too - I really, really like that. I want you to lick my asshole Daddy...lick it and kiss it and suck on my cunt too!" She licked down his throbbing shaft and flicked the big, purple head.

Jerry moaned as she took his rock hard cock into her mouth again, and started pumping in and out, feeling the head hit the back of her throat before pulling back and thrusting again. She flattened her tongue and pushed against the underside of his cock, forcing the head to rub against the roof of her mouth. He pressed 1 finger from each hand into her wet pussy, and pulled gently, stretching her little hole open as he plunged his pointed tongue in and out of her ass. She moaned loudly and tried to say something, but it was muffled by his thick cock.

He could feel the orgasm building, but trying to concentrate on her was getting harder and harder in this position. He pulled his cock from her mouth with a light 'pop' and rolled over to his back.

"Whew." he said. "I need a little break! It's hard to go down on you like that!"

Jen laughed and said "I was doing fine!" She sat up and moved up the bed so she was next to his feet. "I want you to make me cum. But I want you to cum first, while I fuck you in the ass. I want to suck your cock and have you shoot in my mouth and make me swallow all of it. And if I'm a good little slut, maybe you can lick me and make me cum too?"

Jerry smiled at her. "You're such a sweet little girl, and yes, you can fuck my asshole if you want. But I want you to suck Daddy's big, fat cock at the same time and don't take it out until I fill your pretty little mouth full of cum. Even if you choke and gag, I'm going to hold your head and fuck you in your mouth, and make you eat all of it like a dirty whore. How does that sound?"

Jen stared at him and slowly smiled. "Daddy, I like it when you say those naughty things - it makes my pussy all wet and tingly. I want you to put your whole cock in my mouth, even if I choke on it, make me take as much of it as I can. Put it all the way in my mouth and then shoot your gooey stuff down my throat right into my belly while I fuck your butt. When you get soft again and have to, I want you to stick it in my mouth and pee until it dribbles out all over me. I want you to use me like a whore and do every dirty, nasty thing you want to do to me. And I want to do every nasty thing you want me to do to you too."

Jerry laughed a little. "You're not giving up on the pee thing are you? Fuck, you're such a little slut - I love this!"

She giggled with him. "Good!" She grabbed a pillow and said "Lift up your ass." He did, and she slid the pillow under him. "Good boy. Now pull your knees back." When he did, she pulled the dildo out slowly and showed him. To his surprise, it was the medium sized one.

12