His dirty step daughter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck, you used that one?"

"Yes, and you took it all like a good little bitch!" She laughed, breasts jiggling.

"Wow." he said. "I had no idea...I'm surprised it didn't really hurt."

Jen smiled at him. "I think we learned something today. If we take our time and do it right, it doesn't hurt - it feels amazing. Before we're finished this weekend, you're going to put you big, thick, delicious cock deep inside my tight little asshole and fuck me for as long as you can stay hard and see how many times you can fill me up with your cum."

Jerry stared at her, dumbfounded. "Really?" he asked. "You want me to fuck you in the ass?"

"Not just there Daddy-O! I want you to fuck every opening you can get that tool in to. But for the last one, I want to see how long you can last fucking me in the butt. That means fuck it until you cum, and keep fucking for as long as you can after that. I want to see how many times you can cum inside my ass, and I might let you put it in my mouth too to keep you hard. I want you to use me. I'm going to be your whore, and you're going to be my little bitch starting right now."

She leaned down and licked his tight swollen balls, sucking on them and letting them pop out of her mouth. Sticking out her tongue, she licked down across his perineum to his ass, pointed her tongue, and forced it past the tight ring, fucking him with her soft tongue.

"Ohhh fuck!" he moaned, cocked twitching against his stomach. "That's a good girl, eat Daddy's asshole like a good little slut."

She giggled. "I'm just getting you nice and wet Daddy so I can put this up your ass and fuck you. I'm your whore, but right now I'm going to fuck your butthole hard while I suck you off, and you're going to lie there and be my little bitch while I do it. And you're going to beg me to do it Daddy. Beg me to fuck you and beg me to suck your cock."

She pressed the tip of the dildo against his spread ass.

"Do it little bitch... beg for it!"

Jerry was stunned again. She was changing roles on him so fast, he wasn't sure what to do. So he did what he was told and begged.

"Please?!?" he said.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck my ass?" Saying the words made his cock throb. 'Who the fuck am I?' he thought to himself.

"That's a good boy. Ready?" She asked, and started to push the toy. She watched as the head slipped past the tight opening, and then slowly kept pushing until it was buried almost all the way.

"Mmmmm, that looks so fucking hot!" she said. "I have to get a mirror when you stick your cock in my asshole so I can watch!" She leaned forward and licked his balls, then licked down against the edge of the toy and his asshole as she pulled the dildo slowly out. He groaned loudly as she took his cock in her other hand and stroked slowly. She started fucking him steadily and felt him getting harder in her hand.

"Fuck." Jerry said. "I can't believe it, but I think I love you doing this. I love you eating my ass, but I want you to get up here and suck my cock now. I don't think it's going to take very long for me to cum, and I want to watch you try to take the whole thing."

Jen giggled. "Yes Daddy, I'll suck your big prick now. We're both each others little bitches, aren't we?" She sat up on her knees and grabbed him by the thick shaft, licking from his balls all the way up to the tip, pulling up and spitting on it, then stroking him.

"Watch me Daddy. Watch me open my mouth and wrap my lips around your big, juicy cock. You want me to, don't you? You want your little whore to swallow you whole?" She thrust the dildo quickly in and out, and leaned forward, taking the purple head between her lips. She looked into his eyes, and lowered herself slowly, taking almost three quarters of his length into her mouth when it bumped the back of her throat. She swallowed, and felt her throat tighten then loosen slightly. He released the grip he had behind his knees and grasped the back of her head, pulling gently.

Jen choked slightly, swallowing hard, but didn't pull away. She was bug-eyed now, lips wrapped tightly around the big shaft, furiously thrusting the dildo into his asshole. She felt him pulling harder, and she struggled a bit, trying to breath through her nose, her face turning red. Jerry saw it, and released her head, and she pulled back, catching her breath before sucking him again, in and out as deep into her mouth as she could. Saliva was dribbling out of her mouth around the heavy shaft. She pulled back again and said "I don't think I can get it all in - it's too big. I'm going to suck it as far as I can, but when you cum, I want you to grab my head and force it as far as you can. Choke me with your fucking cock and pump your jizz in my throat. Don't worry if I gag, I'm so fucking turned on right now, you jerking and shooting is going to get me off too. If any leaks out, I'm going to suck it all up too!"

She had stopped fucking him with the toy, but started again with more energy, taking him into her mouth, and bobbing up and down quickly. He felt her pressing her tongue flat against him, forcing his cock to rub the roof of her mouth again before sliding to the back and slightly into her throat.

He was very close now, and moaned loudly. "Oh fuck that's it slut...fuck my asshole and suck my cock!" He couldn't thrust from this position, but she was bobbing up and down hard and he could feel the head slipping into her throat.

"Ahhhh fuuuck...I'm going to cum little slut...in your mouth - ohhhh fuck! Fuck me!" He reached for her, grasping the back of her head, and she pounded the dildo in and out as hard and fast as she could. "Fuck!" he shouted, and pulled her down firmly, forcing the head of his spasming prick into her throat as he shuddered and started to cum.

Jen stared at him wide-eyed, coughing slightly as he forced her down, and kept fucking him with the dildo. She felt him shake and suddenly felt him throbbing in her throat, the first thick rope of jism shooting deep inside. She gagged and sputtered, but pushed down on him as his grasp behind her head weakened. She pulled the dildo out quickly and replaced it with two fingers of one hand, pressing them tightly against his throbbing shaft and feeling him tightening rhythmically around her fingers as he came. Her other hand shot straight to her twitching cunt, barely reaching her clit before her body jerked violently and she came hard. He let go of her head and she jerked it upward with a cough, spitting most of his thick cum all over his cock and stomach, and swallowing what was left in her mouth. Spasming with her own orgasm, she fell forward face first into him, half of her face landing in the puddles of his sticky seed. She started to lick and suck it into her mouth as she plunged her fingers deep into her cunt, eventually reaching the head and taking him into her mouth again, sucking as hard as she could. As her spasms subsided, she pulled out her fingers, rubbing her clit lightly, and collapsed forward softly into his chest. She licked at his nipple, panting softly.

"Oh God, so good...I came so fucking hard." she said, breathing hard and coughing lightly. "So did you - I don't know how much, but I licked up a bunch!" She giggled, looking up at him coyly, part of her face still shiny with his spunk. "How was that - was I a good, dirty little whore Daddy?"

He could only nod his head as she pulled her two fingers slowly from his ass and sucked on them, then lowered herself down rimming him again. She slowly licked upward and cleaned up the rest of his cum, making a seductively slow show of sucking his remaining seed into her mouth.

Jerry stared at her licking all around his softening tool, still panting softly. He lowered his legs to either side of her and reached for her. She knelt up and leaned forward, laying her body across his. He pulled her forward and kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth and tasting his own cum on her tongue. She pushed the cum into his mouth and backed away. "Eat it Daddy."

He swallowed. It was odd and didn't taste like anything he could name, but was a little sweet.

"Well?" she asked.

"It's OK." he answered, kissing her lightly. "I think it would be better if it was dripping out of your pussy so I could suck your juices too." He reached up and took her nipples between his thumb and fingers, squeezing firmly. "And yes, you are the best little cock sucking slut ever!"

"Hey, ow!" she yelped, and giggled. "Careful with those. Yes, pussy juice and cum is one of my favorite cocktails. Maybe we'll get a chance for you to try it too. Cum inside me, then I'll sit on your face so you can suck it all out of me. I'll waterboard you with my cunt!" She giggled more.

He hugged her tight to him.

"I'm going to need a break now. How about you?" he asked.

"I'm young and we have lots of lube...I can do this all night!" she laughed. "No, I'm kidding. I need a break too, and a drink. No beer, I want something stronger. And I want to talk about all of this some more and watch some porn with you. But I want to just lie here for a while right now, OK?"

"Anything you want squirt. I love you."

She smiled. "I love you too Daddy."

12