His dirty step daughter Pt. 04

Story Info
The weekend adventure continues. Wonder where it will end?
6.2k words
4.39
11k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry woke slowly, turning his head to check the time to find no clock. As the realization came to him that he wasn't in his own bed, he also realized he was not alone, hearing soft snoring behind him. He rolled over gently to not disturb the bed, and found Jen sleeping on her back. He smiled, remembering that she always slept on her back on family camping trips. The covers were pushed down to her waist, and he had pushed them completely off himself, so her small breasts were exposed in the soft moonlight. He raised up on his elbow and examined them. She was small, maybe a 32 cup size, and though her breasts didn't sag, they did fall slightly to the sides of her chest making her look pretty flat. Her areolas were light and the size of a quarter, with a few little bumps here and there on them. Nipples a little larger than a pencil eraser and also very light, even when they were erect.

Reaching down, he grasped his cock in his hand and squeezed as it slowly came to life. Lifting a foot up, he pushed the covers down and off of her, exposing the soft swell of her belly and then her freshly shaved pussy. Her left knee was pulled up spreading her legs slightly and giving him easy access to her meaty cunt. He hadn't thought of playing with her in her sleep, but he was realizing quickly that this was a big turn-on for him - he made a mental note to tell her later. Leaning over he licked the underside of her tit softly, pulling his wet tongue up and flattening it as his dragged it across her nipple. He did that several more times, her breast glistening in the dim light with his saliva trail, her nipple stiffening slightly. He was fully erect now and released his grip, freeing his hand to move up and squeeze her soft breast, pressing her flesh to it's full size and gently sucking her nipple into his mouth. She didn't move, and her soft snoring continued as he sucked and licked her left nipple, then leaned over and did the same to her right. 'Fuck.' he thought to himself. He didn't want to wake her, but he was so hard and so turned on now he knew going back to sleep was not going to happen. She did say she wanted to experiment, and he'd warned her earlier about waking up with his thick cock impaling her little asshole. Maybe?

He lay back on his back, cock bobbing inches off his stomach, and squeezed his engorged balls. Not a chance he was going to sleep with a beautiful, completely exposed woman next to him. One who wanted nothing more than for them both to use each other's bodies in every way imagineable. He looked to the side again, her stiff nipple still wet from his licking and sucking it. He groaned, cock pulsing in his hand, and sat up on the bed. He looked down, Jen had not moved, still sleeping with her left knee pulled up to the side. He moved down, staring at her sweet pussy, puffy outer lips spread slightly and larger inner lips protruding. 'So beautiful.' he thought to himself as he jerked himself slowly, wishing those perfect lips were in his mouth. Reaching down, he let the flat of his hand rest above her mound, and his thumb press softly against her below the little hood of her clit. Pressing further, his thumb slipping between her moist folds, and pushed down toward her tight hole. He stroked it back up between her lips and pushed his hand up toward her belly, making her clit stick out. She still had not moved and was snoring softly. Still in disbelief, he grew bolder, using his thumb and fingers to spread her wide as he stroked himself steadily. He put his thumb to his lips, smelling and then tasting her musky sweetness. He had to get closer. Climbing carefully between her legs he lied down between them, his face inches from her. Did he dare push her other leg up? He thrust into the sheet, cock stuck painfully beneath him, and pushed behind her right knee carefully, his lust focused on her cunt as it opened. Satisfied, he released his hold on her and moved his hand back, pushing her outer lips open wide and exposing her completly as she still breathed steadily. He needed to taste her badly, and leaned forward, letting his tongue press softly in and downward to her sweet opening, then slowly licking upward until it grazed ever so slightly against the little pink nub. He did it again, then tried to push his tongue as far inside her as he could manage, tasting her wetness as her sex reacted to his ministrations.

Turning to his side slightly, he freed his cock and gripped it hard, tugging at the thick purple head. He let a dribble of saliva fall on to his fingers, and spread it gently all over her puffy mound. He couldn't believe she was still sleeping as he slowly slid one finger inside her well-lubricated cunt, sliding it slowly in and out, pressing up gently against her g-spot. Still no sign of waking, but her body was reacting to him - her own juices were thick and sticky on his finger as he removed it and sucked on it. "Mmmmmm." he moaned softly.

He got up slowly and moved over to her side again and leaned in to her, pressing his thick tool against her thigh. He wanted her to wake up! Lifting her right knee up, he slowly pressed it up and scooted himself down further before easing her leg over his side. Reaching down and taking his cock in hand, he pressed the head against her wetness and felt her cuntlips wrap around him as he rubbed up and down her slit. "Oh fuck." he groaned. Pushing his fingers around his cock, he found her opening and easily slipped two inside her, stroking them in and out gently several times, then pulled them out and let them slide further down, finding the dimple of her asshole and stroked it softly with his fingertip, still slick with her wetness. Pressing gently, he felt her little hole open around his invading finger until it was fully inside her. Had her breathing changed? He pushed his cock tighter, feeling her pussy open to him as he slowly finger fucked her ass, her own wetness providing lubrication. As his cockhead slipped inside her, he pulled the finger out and reached over her to the nightstand, grabbing the bottle of lube she had brought. He unscrewed the top and squeezed some onto his fingertips then laid it aside and retuned them to her bottom, rubbing the lube around his rock hard cock and her little hole. He pressed his index finger inside her again, surprised at how easily it went, then added a second finger and slowly stretched her little asshole. He pushed gently and could feel his cock with his fingers as he pressed them deeper.

He slowly arched his back, pulling out until just the head was caught in her large inner lips, then pushed again feeling her cunt squeezing him tightly. Jerry realized that he'd closed his eyes, and opened them then to see Jen's hands on her breasts, squeezing her nipples hard as she stared at him. He didn't know what to do, so just grinned sheepishly, and she moaned softly as she smiled back at him.

"This is a nice surprise!" She pulled at her nipples, giggling.

"Yes sweetheart, I woke up with a big problem, and when I saw you lying there without your clothes on, I couldn't help myself."

Jen laughed, then moaned. "Ohhhh...I do like this, and I want you inside my pussy, but I thought you said I would wake up with your big, hard cock in my ass?" She smiled at him and reached down, stroking her clit, then down along the part of his shaft still not buried inside her.

He leaned over and sucked her nipple firmly, causing her to gasp.

"Daddy, do you... ahhh." she gasped as he squeezed her breast hard and took most of it into his wet mouth. "Daddy, don't you want to fuck me in my tight little butthole? I want to try it for you." Jerry groaned, trying not to thrust hard inside her. His fingers were still pushed deep in her ass and he started to slide them in and out.

"Yes baby. Are you sure you want me there?" He pulled his cock out slowly, and slid a third finger down and pressed gently until he felt her tight ring stretching around him.

"Oh my God Daddy...it feels kind of funny there, and your cock feels so good in my cunt, but I want you in my tightest hole. Can we do it in my bottom Daddy? Do you think your big, hard cock will fit inside your little girl's asshole?"

Jerry pulled his fingers out slowly and reached for the bottle of lube. "Yes baby, I think you're ready to get fucked in your sexy little ass. We'll go really slow so you can get used to it, OK?"

She traced little circles around her clit, hips moving up and down gently. "Hmmmmm...I'm so wet for you already. Do you want me to move?"

Jerry rubbed the lube all over his cock, and added more around her little clenched opening.

"No baby, you stay just like that." He moved down slightly and she pulled her leg further up, then took his cock in hand and pressed downward until he felt the indent of her little opening. "Remember what I taught you? When you feel me start to push, you push out too." He started to press, gently at first, then harder as he felt himself slip past the outer ring of her tight hole. She gasped "Oh...that feels so good Daddy...you're so hard! But be gentle with me please - I've never had something so big inside me before!"

Jerry felt her hand reach down just above his. "Let me help hold it in the right place." she said to him softly as she rubbed the head back and forth across her rosebud. "OK Daddy, it's right there...Mmmmm! Push that big cock inside me..ohhhh my God...it's stretching me so much!" She pushed as he did and gasped as she felt her tight muscle relax and give way, alowing him to slowly penetrate her. He felt it too, and then felt her squeezing and relaxing around the head of his cock. He didn't move, letting her get used to him.

"Mmmmmm...you have a really thick cock!" she said. "It doesn't really hurt, but I'm really stretched tight around you. I'm not ready for you to push more in yet - let me get used to this first."

He smiled. "Take your time. I won't move until you're ready."

She reached down to play with her pussy, stroking her clit, then slipping a finger inside. "I can feel you! Fuck...so big in my tight little hole!" she exclaimed.

"Mmmm hmmm...that feels good." He reached down and slipped a finger beside hers, then pressed it upward toward the little swell of her g-spot. She moaned and rubbed her finger around the head of his cock.

"Oh fuck Daddy, yessss...rub it there. I'm ready for more - go slow and push that big fucking dick all the way inside me." Jerry started to push and stopped when he could go no further. In the position they were in, that was about two thirds of his throbbing erection.

"That's as far as I can go like this." He pulled his finger out and slowly circled her erect clit, and she added a second finger in her pussy, rubbing and poking at the big tool invading her back door.

"It feels different than when I do it with the toy, but good different. Like really, really full and I can feel how hot you are, and I can feel it pulsing. Pull it out slow and push back in again. Deeper inside if you can, and fuck my butthole. Go slow first so I get used to it and don't tense up." He did, pulling back slowly until the head was caught, then pushing slowly back, her little ring gripping him tightly the whole time. "Mmmmm that feels good nice and slow. Do you like it Daddy? Does my asshole feel good squeezing your cock?"

Jerry pulled out and shoved back inside her, shifting down more so he could bury himself completely inside. "Fuck yes baby, it feels incredible. I'm going to fuck you slow and easy for a bit OK?"

"Mmmm yes Daddy...fuck me in my asshole, it feels different but so good too, and my pussy is gushing too!" She slowly slid her fingers in and out of her pussy as he began to thrust slowly. He realized it was going to be hard to keep from cumming too soon.

"I have to do it slow - you're so tight, I'll cum too fast, and I want to enjoy this for a while. I want you to cum with Daddy's cock deep inside your little ass."

Jen moaned softly as he fucked her. "Play with my pussy while you're fucking me. I like it so much better when you do it and you can make me cum when you want to." He reached down and let his fingers slip between her wet folds, grasping her inner lips and pulling on them as he thrust as deep as he could in her back door. "Oh my God Daddy yes, play with my pussy and make me cum...it feels so good!"

He released her and slipped his fingers up, finding her hard little nub and started rubbing it gently as he pumped in and out of her.

"Oh God Daddy, your cock is so big stretching me out. Does it feel good sliding your big, hard cock inside your little girl's asshole?" She was breathing hard, gasping with every thrust. "Go faster, it feels so fucking good. I didn't know I would love you fucking my ass Daddy...oh fuck...yes it's so good there...going to make me cum!" She grasped her breasts and squeezed them hard, pulling her nipples between her palms and fingers. "Mmmm yesss...fuck me Daddy! I want you inside me...mmm...I want your cum Daddy, shoot it all inside me." His fingers were rubbing her clit faster as she bucked her hips in rythm to his thrusts. "Do it harder Daddy...fuck my ass hard and fill my tight, hot little ass up with your hot cum!"

"It feels so good baby, you're squeezing my cock so tight...going to make me cum soon."

"Mmmm oh fuckkkkk! I want it so bad in my ass Daddy...give me all your cum in my tight little asshole. I'm going to cum too Daddy...keep playing with me and make my pussy cum with you - please Daddy!" She reached down and spread her cuntlips, making her clit stick out even further, and he rubbed it firmly with his fingers, wet with her juices.

"You're so fucking tight!" he moaned, pumping in and out quickly. He dipped two fingers in her pussy, wetting them and then stroked her clit faster. "I want you to cum for me little slut...are you ready?"

Jen panted, out of breath as she felt the spasm deep inside her. "Oh my God Daddy...going to cum! Fuck me hard...oh fuck I'm cumming Daddy! Cum with me...fuck my little asshole hard and fill it up!" His fingers were a blur stroking her swolen clit as he thrust deeper and harder, groaning loudly as he tensed and started to cum.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck!" he moaned as his body jerked. Jen felt him swell even larger and then felt his cock pulsing as his sticky seed shot deep inside her. She bucked wildly as her own orgasm began, surprised at how different it felt having her asshole contracting around something so much larger. Jerry grunted when he felt her little opening rythmically squeezing and milking his twitching cock.

"Yes Daddy...Ohhhh my God it got bigger! Fuckkkk...I can feel it shooting inside me! I'm cumming too Daddy! Can you feel me squeezing you so hard too?"

Jerry pulled back and thrust in and out of her quickly, making her cry out. "Fuck yes, I feel your little asshole milking all of my cum deep inside you!" He felt her reach between her legs, down to squeeze and stroke his large balls, then up to her pussy where she began slowly pushing three, then four fingers inside.

"Oh fuck, I can feel you so hard in there!" She slowly pushed her fingers in and out of her wet cunt. "I want this more Daddy...I love feeling you so big and hard inside my ass. It feels so good, stretching me and filling me up. I want it more, and I want another big cock in my pussy at the same time. Can we do that too, you put it inside my ass and I can use a toy in my cunt at the same time?"

Jerry laughed softly, still semi hard inside her. "Yes you sweet, dirty little slut, if you want to be fucked in all your holes we can do that. Do you think you can take the big one in your pussy with me inside your little ass?"

"I don't know...but I want to try to for you. I'm so full of cum now Daddy...I want to eat all of it. Will you help me get all your cum so I can play with it and eat it for you? Do you want to watch me push it out of my asshole and make me eat it all like a good little whore Daddy?"

Jerry moaned. "Fuck yes...but I want you to suck my cock first. Is that OK?"

"Yes, but I don't want to leak any cum out. I need to get on my knees quick, and you can get in front and fuck my mouth with your big cock. Maybe I can get you hard again quick and you can fuck my butt some more. I really really loved it!" He groaned and pulled back, letting his semi-hard erection slowly slip out and she quickly got on her knees, arching her back and pushing her knees up. "Oops, I don't think that worked!" she giggled. He moved, reaching up and turning on the lamp on the nightstand.

"I want to see." he said. Jen laughed. "I want to see too Daddy!"

He moved off the bed to the side, and she turned slightly as he stepped forward, lust in his eyes. "I'll lick up the cum for you, but first you need to come here and suck the cum off of Daddy's cock. Look, there's still a little bit dribbling out. Be a good little slut and eat it."

She grinned sheepishly and leaned forward, sticking out her tongue and licking the shiny tip. "Is that what you want Daddy, to see me suck your big fat cock right out of my ass?" She leaned forward, swallowing nearly his entire length and sucked hard, working her hot tongue all around the shaft before she pulled back, breathing hard. "Mmmmm you were right, I sucked it hard and got some cum out. I want some more though, all of it you squirted inside me. I know there's a lot Daddy, will you get it for me?"

He stared at her smiling up sweetly at him and groaned. "Yes baby, I'll get it for you. How do you want to do that?"

She smiled and thought for a moment. "I want you to lick it up for me since I can't do it then spit it right in my mouth so you can watch me eating all your hot cum like a whore. Will you do that for me Daddy? Lick and suck on my butthole and get all that cum for me, then kiss me and make me eat all of that cum you squirted deep inside me."

He stared at her, cock bobbing in front of him. "Yes, OK I can do that for you." Fuck, he thought to himself. What a dirty little bitch! "Stay on your knees for me though. You dribbled some cum out and I need to lick it off your juicy cunt first. And I want to see you like this, gaping open for me."

"Mmmmm Daddy, you're such a dirty old man!" She giggled. "Do you want me to open myself up for you more so you can really see?"

"Yes, reach back and put your fingers in your pussy and open it up, then I'll lick up the cum and come give it to you."

She giggled, then followed his directions and reached around, pushing her index fingers between her large inner lips into her quivering hole, then pulled, opening her wet, pink pussy. Some cum had dribbled down from her rosy pink ass and puddled around her engorged clit. He leaned in and flattened his tongue, licking up across the hood of her clit, then curling his tongue and scooping up, gathering his own spunk in his mouth. He couldn't figure out what it tasted like and had nothing to compare it to, so wasn't sure what he thought. He could also tast her pussy juice though, and whatever else he thought about taking his own jism into his mouth, he thought that might be worth it.

Moving around to where her head lay sideways, he opened his mouth, showing her the spunk on his tongue.

"Oh Daddy...you did it! Oh God, that's so fucking hot...do you like it?" He shrugged and smiled back at her. "Well I love your juicy sperm Daddy. I would eat it every day if I could!" She giggled. "Come here and feed it to me. Let it dribble off your tongue and into my mouth, or on my face and you can push it in my mouth and make your little whore daughter eat it all up."

He moved up just over her and stuck out his tongue, pushing the spunk out until it dripped onto her cheek, then leaned down and put his tongue into her mouth where she sucked it. He pulled back and used his finger to push the dribble on her cheek down to her lips, and she opened them as he pushed it into her mouth. She sucked his finger, licking all around it, then swallowed.

12