His dirty step daughter Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Delicious!" she exclaimed.

He laughed. "That was a little different."

She smiled, blushing. "Was it OK though?"

"Yes OK!" he answered. "It was different in a holy fuck that's hot kind of way. I can't wait to get the rest of that cum and watch you eat it all, right out of your beautiful little ass. I'm already as hard as a rock again just thinking about it."

She laughed and said "Well how about if I tell you how I think I want it to work, and you tell me if that's OK, OK?"

"I think I'm a little afraid, but at this point I'm game for about anything. What are you thinking?"

She giggled. "First, I want you to get all of your cum from my butt and watch me eat it all. You like that don't you, watching me act like a little cock loving whore and playing with your cum? I've decided you can cum anywhere you want, but no matter where you cum, I'm your cum slut and I'm going to eat every last little drop. If you want to shoot it in my mouth or all over my face I'll get it all and you can watch. But if you shoot that hot load inside me, you have to lick and suck it out of whichever wet hole you shoot it in and then feed it to me. Are you OK with all of that?"

He shook his head and smiled. "Christ, you're the dirtist slut I've even known. Yes, I'm OK with all of that. I love watching you eat it, I can see how much it turns you on, and it makes me so fucking hard I can hardly stand it." He leaned forward and took his cock in hand, pushing it into her mouth for a few short strokes.

"So how do you want me to get it?"

She giggled. "Well, I could try to push like this, but I think it would be easier if you lay down and let me get on top of you. I can push my fingers in and out and open myself up to get it started, then you just lick it all up. Put your wet tongue right up inside your Daughter's tightest hole and fuck me with it until you get all that cum in your mouth. Then you can give it to me so I can eat it up. How does that sound?"

He was already moving around her, and lay down to her side with his head close to her knee. "It sounds disgustingly dirty. Get over here!"

She laughed, and picked her knee up and over him. Moving up slightly, she got up on her knees and reached back to grasp and spread her cheeks, then slowly sat back as he adjusted slightly beneath her. "Stay there above me, and push you finger in your ass. Fuck it for me with your finger."

"Mmmmm...whatever you want Daddy." She arched her back slightly, and pressed an index finger against her glistening little hole, rubbed it gently, then slowly slipped it in as far as she could. "Mmmmm fuck." she moaned. "Oh fuck this feels sooo good!"

He watched, mesmerized at the site of her impaling herself, her finger wet with his cum already. She added her other index finger, then pulled them apart, opening her little pink hole. "I'll always be your little whore Daddy, but right now I want you to be a good little bitch and suck up all of that cum for me. I'm going to push a little now...make sure you don't lose any." She lowered herself down, squeezing and relaxing, his seed flowed out of her little spread open hole and down the edge of her finger. He leaned up, sucking the sticky white liquid into his mouth and licking up her finger to the edge of her asshole.

"Mmmm...don't stop there, stick that tongue inside me!" she moaned and he did as he was told, pressing into her pink flesh as she pushed and a large amount of semen flooded around his tongue and into his mouth. He sputtered, but dutifully pushed further, impaling her back door. She giggled. "Oh Daddy, it feels good having you fuck me with your tongue. I don't think there's any more cum in there...that felt like a lot!" She bounced gently up and down on his face, still spreading herself and forcing his tongue into her little opening. "I like this a lot...feeling your tongue in my butthole. I want more of this...we're going to have lots and lots of anal sex!" She giggled. "God, that sounds so fucking dirty doesn't it?"

He pulled back and grunted and she laughed again. "Do you have it all for me?" she asked.

"Mmmm hmmm."

"Good boy!" She said and moved her leg up and over, then lay down next to him. "How do you like having all of that gooey sperm in you mouth? I'll bet you want to swallow it all don't you Daddy?"

He leaned up on his elbow and shook his head, then pointed at her. She laughed. "Are you sure you want me to have it all? I'll share if you want me to..mmmph!" She cut off suddenly as he leaned forward, pressing his lips against hers and pushing his tongue against her lips. She let him press them open and tasted the hot, sticky fluid as it flooded into her mouth. She sucked at his tongue and whimpered as he found one nipple and pinched it hard, squirming below him and swallowing hard as the spunk flowed into the back of her throat. She squirmed, feeling a rush of excitement deep inside her quivering cunt she pushed her hand down, forcing her fingers inside and pumping them in and out erratically. Jerry felt her squirming and reached down, finding her hand buried inside her pussy, he moved up and drummed his fingers quickly across her clit. Her hips bucked, and she sputtered and moaned into his mouth as she shook and came, gulping hard and swallowing his hot spunk. He felt her hand pull up and push his away from her clit as she shuddered beneath him, then felt her arms around his neck as she pulled him down tightly against her chest, her breath rasping in his ear. "Sss...stop..." she moaned. "Ju..just hold me for a bit!" He pushed his arm out above them and lay on his side, and she turned away, pulling his other arm over her and pressing as tightly against him as she could manage. He pulled her tight, kissing the back of her ear.

They lay there for a few minutes, and he felt her shake gently now and then. She reached back across his hip and pulled at his lower back, trying to get closer.

"Are you OK Jen?" he asked.

She moaned softly. "Mmmm yessss." She released him and turned over to her side, facing him. "I don't know where that came from...that was...overwhelming." She kissed him and reached down, finding his softened cock and squeezing it. "Oh no, you're not hard anymore." she pouted.

He laughed. "No, but I wouldn't worry too much about that. I have to go piss, but I think you might be able to find some more life there."

She laughed with him, tugging on him softly. "I sure hope so stud, because I'm not finished with you yet. I want you in my pussy, and I want to fuck you in your ass. And I definitely want you to stuff that big fat cock inside my butt again. You're going to turn me into a real anal slut for you Daddy...you can use my butt all you want!"

"I'm glad to hear that, because I plan to use every opening I can manage to squeeze in to."

She giggled and sat up. "I have to pee too. Come on, lets go play." He sat up and followed her down the hall to his room and the bigger shower. Following her in, she closed the shower door, then got down on her knees and smiled sweetly up at him.

"OK big boy, time to go all in. You start and pee on me however you like, but I want you to finish it in my mouth."

"Like pee in your mouth?" he asked.

She giggled. "No, like put your whole dick in my mouth, and pee while I'm sucking on it."

"You are a dirty little slut, aren't you?" he asked, shaking his head. "And what happens when your mouth is filled?"

"I swallow silly, or try to. If it comes out of that big cock, I'm going to drink it up. Understand?"

He nodded.

"And then when you're done, you do it to me. I mean you suck as much of my pussy into your mouth as you can, and I pee and you drink it up. Unless you don't want to?"

He laughed. "Yes, if you're going to do it, I'm going to do it too. How could I say no to that?"

She giggled. "Good, now hurry and do it before you go getting a hardon again!"

"No problem this time, I really have to go. Turn around and spread your cunt and asshole for me."

She giggled. "OK. Make sure you hit the target!" She turned and put her head down, reaching back she pulled her cheeks tight, stretching her little puckered ring and gaping her pussy open. He started, a dribble at first, then a steady stream that he aimed straight into her pussy, quickly filling it, then up to her now slightly opened asshole. "OH that's really warm!" she gasped. "Did you pee inside me?"

He chuckled. "Yes a little."

She gasped again. "Oh fuck, I wasn't thinking about that. Ohhhh that's kind of weird and hot all at once!" She turned and sat down, his piss leaking out of her cunt. "Put it in my mouth now. Hurry!" He stepped forward, and grasped the back of her head, then started again, this time pushing his entire length into her mouth and pulling her tightly against him. She stared wildly at him as the hot piss shot against her throat, swallowing quickly before he let go of her head. She didn't move, letting him finish and drinking what she could manage before it spilled out of her mouth. She started to suck his cock hard, squeezing his heavy balls with one hand, making him start to lengthen before she pulled back gasping for breath.

"Holy shit that was a lot!" she finally gasped, grinning at him.

He smiled back, shaking his head. "Was that what you wanted?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy, and more than that. And you want to know something?"

"Sure." he answered.

"I liked it...all of it, you putting your cock in my mouth and making me swallow it. I liked you doing it in my pussy too. I'm soaking wet again, and it's not from that either. Never would have thought I liked that, but the more we do it, the more I like it. Now your turn. Lay down, and I'm going to squat on top of you."

He tried, but there really wasn't enough room.

"Can you do it sitting on the edge of the seat?" he asked, pointing at it.

"Yes." she answered.

"Good. I'll lay under you, and then you can see and piss where you want."

She turned and sat on the edge of the shower seat, and he laid down, head to the edge of the seat. "OK." he said, do your worst!"

She laughed and shifted slightly, moving so that her meaty cunt was hanging over the edge of the seat, then reached down to spread herself.

"God I love your big juicy lips!"

"Really?" she said, shrugging slightly. "I always thought they were too big."

He grinned up at her. "No way, they're perfect for licking and sucking and pulling on. I can't wait to see them wrapped around my cock!"

She giggled. "Soon enough, but first you better get ready because I'm going to squirt right into your mouth." She giggled again and started to dribble before a steady stream of piss started, hitting him in the chest. She arched her back, directing it toward his face, and he leaned up until it sprayed into his open mouth, quickly filling it. He swallowed, surprised at how hot it was, and noticed there wasn't much of a taste. He pushed himelf up further, clamping his mouth against her open lips, swallowing again as the stream slowed.

"That's almost all of it Daddy."

He felt her stop, and pulling away he closed his lips with a mouthfull of her hot pee. He turned and got on his knees and leaned toward her, pressing his lips against hers and when he felt her open her mouth, he did too, releasing her own urine into her mouth. She groaned softly as his fingers found her dribbling cunt and stroked it, their tongues thrashed around in her piss before they both swallowed. She reached down, finding him hard and throbbing.

"Wow, wasn't expecting that!" she said.

He laughed. "I wasn't either. It just seemed like the right thing to do I guess."

She smiled. "Yes, that was good - I liked it, the kissing and everything with your cum and pee and all of it." She stood and turned the shower on, stepping away from the cold water until it warmed up. "Come on, let's rinse and see how much we can repeat!"

"OK, but this time we wash each other right?" he asked.

"Yes of course! And I hate to ask, but are you still good for bathroom? Because after we're all shiny and clean Jer, I'm going to put on the strap-on dick, and I'm going to fuck you in the ass. And hopefully I can suck your cock at the same time until you explode in my mouth. How does that sound?"

He grinned at her. "Yes, I'm still good. And that sounds...interesting? We'll see. I love the idea of you sucking me at the same time if you can though. I think that might help me through the trauma!" He laughed and Jen did too, squirting a dollop of shower gel into his hand.

"OK, well hurry up then, and make sure you get every nook and cunt!"

12