His Evening with Her

Story Info
A perfect evening is spoiled by this mistake.
5.6k words
3.77
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His Evening With Her... An Unexpected Turn Of Events

He smiled slightly when he walked through his door. The satisfaction of seeing her there waiting for him, kneeling, nude, legs spread, head down always gave him a rush -- no matter how many times he saw her like this. He reached down and cupped her right breast. It was soft but firm. It would be smooth if not for the goosebumps. This puzzled him as it was quite warm in the house. Her nipple was at attention. He rolled it between his thumb and forefinger. She jolted when he pinched it just a little too hard. She did not react otherwise, did not look up. With two fingers under her chin, he raised her head so her eyes met his. She was smiling. Her gorgeous hazel eyes were liquid.

"You may stand for inspection," he said. His voice was soft. There was no need for anything else.

In the few months since she moved in, she never ceased to amaze him. How had he stumbled upon such a treasure? He knew she was something special when they first met -- attractive, certainly, but also mentally sharp, confident with a sense of knowing what she was and what she wanted, at least in a general sense. They both realized she was still discovering herself, expanding the boundaries of her universe. Unlike many she carried a sense of direction, of purpose, that was remarkable, especially for one so young. Her level of maturity seemed to stretch far beyond her twenty-two years yet the aura of innocence around her was almost childlike. She knew he needed her as much as she needed him but she didn't seem at all unaware of the realities their relationship would reveal -- as uncomfortable as she admitted these realities would be.

She stood, placing her hands behind her head with her legs apart. She could feel his breath on her as he walked around her, examining every nook. His fingertips brushed her pelvic area as he checked for stubble. There was none of course. She shivered anyway. His touch, even or maybe especially his lightest touch sent shock waves throughout her body. His finger dipped into her. She was wet. These days she was always wet. He rubbed her wetness on her clitoris. A jolt. She stifled a moan. He was testing her.

"Bend over. Put your hands on your knees."

She complied. She suspected he loved looking at her like this but he never said so. Still, he had her in this position often enough. He moved behind her. His finger again entered her vagina, lingered and then went for her clit again. This time he gently massaged it. She grimaced in pleasure. Grimaced, because she was not allowed to show her pleasure. Not yet. The finger slid back into her and then to her anus. This time it plunged right in. She had removed her plug before assuming her position as per her standing orders so it was ready for him. Even so, it was all she could do to refrain from responding. She wanted to beg him to take her right now. Take her ass. Take her cunt. Take her mouth. Take it all. Please, please, please! She remained as still as she could manage. After several strokes in and out, he withdrew his finger and massaged around her anus. Then he was done.

Her body, her nearly perfect body, like her mind, responded to his every touch. He loved her auburn locks, bright, thick and luxurious, much like the young woman herself. While her breasts were firm and upright with mouthwatering dark, puffy areolas and prominent nipples, her belly and hips carried just a bit too much excess. While her ass was ample, he considered it just right along with her solid thighs and calves. He thought of her legs as "dancers legs" - lean, firm and substantial. All this considered, it was her face he most loved to gaze upon. She sported a light dusting of freckles accentuating a finely curved nose, subtly prominent cheekbones and a firm, rounded chin outlining her lovely oval face. She was indeed a joy to behold.

"You may stand up," he said, moving around in front of her.

"Yes, sir., she said quietly. She was not required to speak or keep absolute silence but she knew he preferred quiet.

He put his finger to her mouth. She opened to accept it and licked it clean. She still could not describe the taste, except it was not entirely pleasant. It didn't stop the warmth intensifying in her groin as she thought about what she was doing. More than likely, the unpleasant taste was at least part of the reason for the heat she felt.

He was sure she did not like tasting herself like this. He could only understand this in part as there was nothing about her he found distasteful. He himself had thrust his tongue deep into her anal hole with abandon and loved it. The only thing he didn't like was the necessary cleansing before moving on to her delectable pussy. As much as he loved the taste of her, he absolutely did not want to chance giving her an infection or inadvertently causing her pain. As with everything else he had done to her, she accepted it without complaint if not with complete abandon. Amazing.

"Is dinner almost ready?"

"Yes, sir."

"How long?"

"Any time you wish, sir."

"I'm going to the bathroom. You may finish setting the table."

"Yes, sir."

She got the casserole out of the oven. He was not a fancy eater. He preferred meals with just one entrée and a green salad. Scooping a suitable portion onto his plate, she covered the dish and placed his plate on the table. His salad was prepared. She took it from the refrigerator along with his favorite dressing and placed them alongside his plate. She set a glass of cold water in place and knelt beside his chair, displaying herself as much as she could.

She saw him out of the corner of her eye as he came to the table. Her face fell as she noted he had not changed clothes yet. He would often wear something more accessible and allow her to service him while he ate. Maybe service was the wrong word. In this respect, "servicing" did not always mean fellatio. Sometimes she would massage his neck and shoulders or his feet. Sometimes she would simply bathe his feet with her tongue. And, yes, sometimes he would allow her to take him in her mouth but this was not often -- surely not often enough for her. She kept the hope he would allow her to massage him but as he was in his street clothes she knew she was hanging on a thread.

Tonight he was in a mood. He wanted to talk.

"How was work?"

"Work was nothing unusual. It was very quiet last night." She worked the night shift so she could be home before him to take care of his needs. She was required to contribute financially but he did not want her to be unavailable. He did not require her in his bed so this arrangement best met his needs. Best of all, there was little if any drama involved. Her manager was decent enough. An added bonus was she was the only management she had to deal with. As long as she did her job and met her quota, she was left alone. She liked this very much. The downside was, she rarely had anything to say about work.

"And how was your day?"

"It was fine. I did my chores and bought some groceries. My engine light came on again. It went back off again but this time it stayed on longer."

"Call the garage and have them check it out. Get the oil changed while you are there and have them do a safety check."

"Yes, sir." She breathed a sigh of relief. Few things scared her more than the idea of breaking down. She was only allowed to wear minimum clothing -- never underwear -- and this made her feel constantly vulnerable. Her breasts were not large enough to be a major problem but her puffy areolas and prominent nipples threatened to poke through her blouse. People noticed but she supposed that was the point. No pun intended.

"You had a package arrive. It was on the step when I returned from the store."

"Go get it."

"Yes, sir," she said as she rose. She moved slowly as she knew he liked watching her. She came back tingling in anticipation. If it was a toy, maybe he would try it out on her tonight.

She never complained about anything. Never. He marveled about this as he saw her face fall when he came to dinner. He could almost feel the joy emanating from her when she touched him, licked him and sucked him. He'd find out sooner or later if she was just a slut or if she was particularly fond of him. He hoped it was the latter. He had little desire to find out either way but he knew he'd have to give in and share at least some of her charms eventually. He'd rather keep her all to himself but he knew that would never do. She needed more. At this point, he felt both of them were content but this would not last. He sensed her reaction to the few times they went out. He made sure she was always underdressed in some way. She craved it. She needed it. It was part of their bargain, mostly not articulated, but buried in the fine print of their understanding.

"Open it." He had finished his dinner and was watching her.

She retrieved a pair of scissors and opened the box. Her movements were slow and deliberate. He considered this often and concluded her intent was to entice him to keep his eyes on her. It worked.

The package was from that online superstore so it could be anything. It turned out to be some electronic gadget for him, apparently. She tried to hide her disappointment. Oh well.

"Great! I was hoping that would get here. Clean up here. I need to register this."

He got up and went to his computer. She cleared the table and started dishes. She ate on her own time so she could provide maximum service to him. To his credit, he made it clear she could eat with him but she declined if it was her choice. She preferred to be ready to serve him than eat in his presence. The exception was when they ate out.

What he saw when his screen turned on startled him. It took him a minute to consider what he was looking at... and why.

"Come here, please." His voice was raised just enough for her to hear.

"Yes, sir?" she said as she stood beside him.

From the expression on her face, she knew she was in trouble. "Were you on my computer today?"

"Yes, sir." She realized she'd left a browser open to a BDSM site she liked. She knew he didn't care for this site, but she found some of the pages irresistible.

He stared at the website. She knew he hated this site. It contained too much graphic violence for his tastes. Is this what she yearned for? No, that couldn't be it. Neither of them wanted to mark or be marked permanently. It was one of her hard limits and he was glad of it. He browsed through her history. What was she looking for? He knew instantly when he landed on one page. It sported a photo of a Dom standing over a beaten slave. It looked very much like him. What did it mean? Was this a clue to her deepest desires?

"I don't recall giving permission for this."

"No, sir."

"What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Nothing, sir. I'm sorry, sir." She knew this was not allowed and she knew making excuses would only make matters worse. She'd gotten up early, finished her duties and she was bored. She wondered if she'd really "just forgot" to shut down the browser. It's not like he checked her browsing history on a regular basis. If she'd just shut it down, it wasn't likely she'd be standing here now.

"Were you playing with yourself too?"

"Yes, sir." How could she not? She was always horny these days! Besides the Dom looked so much like him. The moment she saw him she had to have relief.

He looked at her and sighed. "Go get my tool bag." He was torn. It wasn't so much he didn't want to use his "tools" as he didn't want to have to use them. She was so pliable and obedient most of the time. Was it all an act? No. He couldn't believe that. She was so absolutely... eager to serve him. All he knew now was, any plans he had for the night would be set aside. He wasn't angry but he could not hide his letdown.

Deep inside, conscious or not, she knew the truth. How could she not? She was almost dripping with anticipation as she got his "tool bag". He was still at his desk. She set it down near him. He swiveled the chair and took a long look at her. His eyes revealed his disappointment. She felt a pang of guilt. She hated it when he was not pleased with her.

"Is this your way of saying you are not sexually satisfied?"

She dropped her head in shame and then looked at him. "No, sir."

"No, sir, what?"

"I have never been more sexually satisfied than I am now."

"So... does this mean you are insatiable?"

"I don't know, sir, but it seems I am always aroused too. Sometimes I just feel I need to cum."

"You know I cannot allow that."

"Yes, sir."

"Set up the video."

"Yes, sir."

She dreaded this. She'd never liked the camera. While he said he didn't post her pictures or videos anywhere or share them with anyone, he made it clear this was his choice, not hers. She understood. She had committed herself to him -- to do whatever it took to please him. She'd asked for a few hard limits and was granted most of them. This limit was denied and she'd accepted it. All this ran through her mind every time she got a camera or set up the video. It was bad enough he'd invested in high-quality cameras but he had to have good lighting too. The bottom line is nothing was left to the imagination. She'd become expert at setting it up so it was all done quickly.

What if he did post her pictures and videos? She was certain he would someday. She was his to do with as she pleased. Did it matter who might recognize her? Did it matter if it pleased them? Or if they laughed at her? She could imagine seeing the satisfaction on the face of those who always despised her. They would taunt her for sure -- mock her. What about her friends and teachers and others who she'd learned to respect and yearn for their approval over the years? What about her family? Her parents? None of that mattered now. Satisfying him was all she cared about. If it pleased him to put her on display for a video cam site and invite everyone she ever knew, then so be it. She finished and stood ready.

"Present your ass."

She turned and dropped to her hands and knees, giving him full access to her bottom. The video was rolling. She was breathless waiting to find out what instrument he chose. Would it be a crop? A whip? A paddle?

WHACK! Paddle, then. It hurt. It hurt a lot. His strokes were measured. They landed with authority.

"One, sir. Thank you, sir!" She was required to count. She'd added her gratitude on her own. He never specified, never objected.

WHACK! Same cheek. "Two, sir. Thank you, sir!"

WHACK! Same cheek. WHACK! Same cheek! Ouch! She prayed he would move to

the other one as she was on fire.

WHACK! Please, sir! The other cheek! her mind screamed though she dared not utter a sound of protest. Counting offered some relief. She knew her voice strained not to betray her. She also knew it failed.

WHACK! She got her wish, but that hurt too. Five total on each. Was he done?

WHACK! No, he wasn't. Ten on each cheek. She swore her ass should be bloody but it never was. It would be bruised in the morning. Oh! She'd be sitting all night at work too! She'd done that before. It was like a second wave of punishment. He knew that.

She heard movement but she dared not lift her head until told to do so. What now?

He got up and went to the living room. She had a feeling what would come next.

Finally, he said, "Stand up."

She could see out the corner of her eye. She was right. He'd placed a small but sturdy glass-topped table near her.

"Position the table in front of the camera and put this on it."

It was a large suction-cup dildo. She knew what to do. The table was too wide for her so she arranged the table so one corner was facing the camera. She knew she'd be required to impale herself for the camera.

"Since you are so horny, go ahead and sit on that dildo."

Not only had she become an expert with the camera in no time, she never failed to present the best possible angle for his viewing pleasure. Remarkable, considering it was the one point where he was concerned he'd lose her. He never thought it was so much the exposure. She hated the camera. She thought she took terrible pictures. In truth, the camera did not, could not, do her justice. It did add pounds to her figure. Her face, as beautiful as it was to him in real life, was not photogenic. It was a good thing he never relied on looks alone -- particularly in photographs. Others would and probably had passed her upon first glance of her posted photo. He knew every woman was more than any photo or photo spread could unveil. He was so thankful he'd taken the time to read her words. She was articulate, funny and deeply passionate. Those were just the qualities he recognized in her first paragraph. He so enjoyed watching her recordings. Once he made the leap to share her, he'd have to share them also but for now, he was happy to keep them to himself.

She positioned the tip and lowered herself on it. It was large. She could feel herself stretching around it. Her vagina -- her cunt -- was too wet to offer much resistance. Once it was all the way in she didn't move.

"Go on now. Work yourself up and down on it until you are ready to cum."

She fucked herself with the dildo. Slowly at first. As she became more aroused, her tempo increased until she was nearly frantic. Then she had to stop. "Sir, I need to cum. Please, sir!"

"Okay, let's take this show to the bedroom. Set up the camera and then put your restraints on. You can carry the dildo in your mouth."

It was too big to fit entirely in her mouth but she did the best she could. It tasted somewhat musky and a bit sweet. Unlike his finger after it had been up her ass, she kind of liked this taste. She hauled everything into the bedroom. She had some velcro restraints for her wrists and ankles. They were designed to allow anyone wearing them to be positioned in all sort of ways -- depending on what accessories they were attached to. He had set things up where her wrists were held above her head. When she was in place, he attached her ankles to her wrists so she was fully exposed to the camera.

Once she was in her restraints, it was all he could do not to take her right then and there. How he wanted her. Hell, he always wanted her!

He adjusted the camera slightly to improve the focus. It didn't take much. Even with her excellent camera eye, it was near impossible to frame correctly with the subject on the wrong end. He removed the dildo from her mouth and plunged it back into her hole, working it in and out. It didn't take long.

"Please, sir, I am almost ready to cum again," she gasped.

He stopped. He started again slowly in and out a few more times until she was on the verge again. He pulled out and nudged her lips with the dildo. She opened to take it immediately. He thrust it in as far as he could without gagging her. Her eyes widened, then relaxed as she accepted it.

He repositioned the camera and lowered his mouth to her pussy lips. He savored her as he would a fine wine. She was the most delectable woman he'd ever gone down on. Was there nothing about this girl he didn't love?!

She moaned as he ran his tongue up and down her slit. She groaned. He slapped her red cheeks, making her jump.

She responded well -- always just enough, never too meek or worse, too dramatic. She was a natural. He tasted her again. He slapped her every time she made a sound. She knew it wasn't punishment this time, though she was sore as hell. After several rounds, he dove his tongue deep into her and drove his finger up her asshole. She writhed with the intensity. Soon his lips were on her clit. Then he pulled and nibbled and bit lightly.

She was just ready to go over the edge when he stopped. He got up and turned off the camera. He wanted to take her but something told him he shouldn't. Deep down he knew it would be too rewarding for both of them. He had no qualms about taking his pleasure but his pleasure would be as much a reward for her. This was not a time for rewards.

12