His Evening with Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left the room. She could hear the shower running. He came back into the bedroom and put on sweats. Then he sat on the bed beneath her legs. He fingered her until she was ready to burst again and stopped. Finally, he spoke.

"You need to learn to control yourself. You are not to play with yourself or orgasm without my express permission. Do you understand?"

She nodded vigorously, her mouth still stuffed with the plastic phallus.

"Good. If you behave yourself, I might be willing to let you cum. Are you going to behave yourself?"

She nodded again with all she had, hoping upon hopes...

"Excellent. We'll see, then. If you continue to be well-behaved, maybe I'll let you have some relief."

He unhooked her feet and one of her wrist restraints from the bed. He'd devised these so she could restrain her own hands but could only escape with great difficulty. With her feet hooked, she was helpless. He nodded permission for her to remove the restraints and settled himself on the bed. He could not resist her anymore. Even after showering and cooling off, rewards or no, he had to cum.

"After you put your bracelets away, you can come over here for a treat."

She needed not ask what he meant. While the "treat" was meant to be humiliating and degrading, it didn't work out that way as she loved sucking him, licking him and swallowing him. His spunk was her sweet nectar and she longed for it. Best of all she knew he enjoyed it. For her, this was indeed a treat. She hurried to him, She was allowed to lie between his legs and pull his sweatpants off. She resisted her desire to gorge herself immediately. Instead, she started by kissing and massaging his feet and working her way up to his manhood.

Now it was her turn. She taunted and tantalized as much as she dared. He was rock hard when she started. Her efforts were not affording him any relief. From time to time she would clean off his pre-cum with her tongue and then turn her attention to other areas. When the flow became too much, she began to suck him in earnest. It didn't take long from there -- at least not long enough for her. He put his hands on her head, guiding her and preventing her from stopping again. He started thrusting and then pulled her head into his groin, erupting in spasms. She took it all, gulping at first so as not to lose anything, then taking her time to savor every drop. He let go of her head and lay back. She kept her mouth in place until he began to soften. Then she carefully finished cleaning him off and dried him with her hair.

Of course, this was in no way punishment. He couldn't understand the twinge of guilt he felt allowing her to pleasure him while knowing she took at least as much pleasure in it. Why should he feel guilty? Deep down he knew. How could he teach her to control herself when he had no control over his own desire? He shrugged it off as one of his own quirks. Plus, the fact that he could cum while she was required to quell her need was important and he was not through with her yet.

In a sleepy voice, he asked, "How long before you go to work?"

"I need to leave in a couple of hours, sir."

"Hand me my sweats, then you can go finish your chores. Find me when you are done."

"Yes, sir."

She didn't have much to do besides putting away the equipment and cleaning up after supper. She did a once around the house to make sure she hadn't missed anything. Her ass no longer burned but she could still feel a twinge when she moved just right. Once she was satisfied all was in place she reported back to him.

He was at the computer, visiting his favorite sites.

She knelt before him, presenting herself once again. This position was especially hard on her sore butt.

"All done?"

"Yes, sir."

"Ready for work?"

"No, sir, I need to shower yet."

"Do that. Don't brush your teeth."

"Yes, sir."

She knew why. He liked the idea of her going to work with his cum on her breath. Nobody ever complained so she didn't know if anyone had caught on. Of course, she tried to avoid getting too close to anyone. Fortunately, it wasn't difficult, at least at work. She did make sure her hair was clean when she showered. Not that she would be horrified if someone noticed cum in her hair, but he liked her to be clean and she liked to be clean too. Once she was dried off, she reported back, taking her presentation position. Her ass hurt.

He ignored her. She was required to look at the floor unless she was spoken to. She could not tell exactly what he was doing but she could guess. He'd still been on his sites when she returned. She was able to see that much. Her imagination ran with excitement... and dread. It was not like him to ignore her. Of course, there were times when he focused on things other than her but this felt different. Had she crossed a line?

As much as he tried to take his mind off her, he could not. Still, thinking about her was his strongest aphrodisiac so he didn't know why he wanted to find other ways to stir himself up again. The sites he was looking at were not arousing him. She was. He had no need to even look at her at this point. Knowing she was presenting herself was enough.

Finally, he spoke again. "Present your ass."

She did as she was told but her thoughts sped up to a mile a minute. Where was his tool bag? What did she do with it? Did she put it away? It was in the bedroom. Shit! Will he make her go get it? How much more could she take? While her mind raced, warmth spread to her lower parts. No matter what he wanted to do to her, she would gladly take it and more.

She felt his finger on her twat. Her lips were still moist. The finger delved deeper, finding her lingering wetness. He drew it out and spread her natural lubrication on her lips and then her clit. She so wanted to writhe and grind into his finger! His manipulations had the desired effect, at least his desired effect. He rimmed her anus and then pushed his finger into her asshole. It had closed up so his finger met some resistance -- and then it was gone.

She waited, but nothing. Then something landed near her head.

"Lube your ass."

She got up on her knees, took the tube and squirted a generous amount on her finger. She applied it to her anus and resumed her position. Moments later she felt something push against her, followed by the full brunt of his member. He must have lubed himself as there was some resistance but little friction. There was no pain, she mostly felt full... and fully aroused again. He reached around and played with her clitoris. Again she started building up to an orgasm. Again he sensed it and backed off, but he kept pounding her from behind. He knew she had trouble cumming that way without help. He came again and stayed in her until he fell out.

Her ass was virgin until he took it for the first time. He wanted it from the moment he laid eyes on it. How could he not? It was as perfect an ass as he had ever seen. At that point he knew he was enthralled with her -- everything, every, single, thing about her seemed too good to be true but there she was -- a beautiful, naked creature ready to give herself wholly to him. He knew why. He did not deserve her. Nobody could but he decided right then to do his very best to fulfill the desires burning deep within her.

"Stay there," he said as he got up and walked around. "Clean me off." She took him in her mouth again, licking him clean. When she was done, he got up to put his sweats on again and tossed her butt plug in front of her.

"Put that in, then present yourself until it is time to get dressed for work. Wear the skirt I will lay out for you and don't clean yourself up. You can take the plug out when you get to work. Lick it clean and leave it on your seat before you go in."

"Yes, sir."

He settled in to watch some television, ignoring her, or trying to. She stayed flush for quite a while. He would look, even stare at her. She could not be sure of what he was doing but he was certain she felt it. He suspected it kept her off balance. He wanted her to teeter as much as she needed it. He was not sure how conscious she was of her needs. Her instincts were good, great even, but she certainly wasn't ready for where her cravings would eventually take her. He wasn't ready for that. He wasn't all that anxious to send her to work tonight in this state but it was time. He knew this deep down but it brought a bit of sadness to him also. He so much wanted to keep her to himself as much and for as long as possible. He knew she deserved more. He knew if he tried to keep her in stasis, she would somehow rebel. Maybe this was why she left the browser open. At some level, she knew it too.

The skirt he laid out for her was not as short as she feared and possibly hoped, but it was rough wool and scratchy. It was going to be a long night for her poor, sore ass. She was already the subject of some strange looks for the way she dressed already. While she might get away with the spot or two of cum that was sure to drip on her legs, exposing her privates would likely get her reprimanded, if not fired outright. Even so, she was never sure just how far he would push her. Strangely enough, she found that intoxicating.

The television helped her keep track of the time. She was allowed to glance at the clock to be sure. It dawned on her how strategically placed it was so she could see the time without looking at him. When it was time for work, she got up and got ready and left. She hated being away from him. He was her life now. She took solace in the knowledge that she was doing this for him too, just as he worked to provide also.

Once she was gone, he placed a short phone call and went to bed.

12