His Ex is an Alpha Male Ch. 06

Story Info
Big-dicked and stronger ex consolidates his power.
5.7k words
4.61
13.9k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my boyfriend, Enrique, got back to the apartment, he almost threw a fit when he found out he'd been left out of the group sex. He was having an emotional meltdown after hearing me describing his hung ex-boyfriend Max's transformation into a cockwhore. Of course, I exaggerated the scenes where I topped his muscular ex. He felt betrayed, saying that I should have waited for him.

I only managed to calm him down when I remembered the used underwear Lorenzo had given me the first night we were in that apartment. It was like a consolation prize, but the fabric somehow still had the strong scent of his post-exercise sweat, of his balls, of his ass. I made him inhale the scent that it gave off, while I teased him with descriptions of the scenes I had witnessed. "Almost 11 inches inside this underwear." "Very thick." I kept whispering these things in his ear while he moaned.

"I know this is new, but thank you for being so understanding," he told me after cumming. This trip had made him reveal to me his addiction to big dicks. After some seconds, he asked me to cuddle him from behind. My chest and arms were bigger than his; he always told me he felt comfortable in the arms of a stronger man. Perhaps to see if the conversation had turned me on, he rubbed his ass against my dick before pressing the subject. "Given that tomorrow is our last night here, do you think there's any chance we could invite Lorenzo for a threesome?".

I knew Enrique was being delusional, but I decided I would not be the one to spoil his fantasies. I won't deny it: seeing a mature man, a serious professional, almost crying because he wasn't fucked by Lorenzo's giant cock made me feel great, considering the things he had done to me. In silence, for twenty seconds, which felt like minutes, I made some circular movements around his back. Then I decided to play along: "We had a threesome with Max, I was willing to do it for us. But Lorenzo is on a special league. His cock is much bigger and thicker than Max's. Do you really think you can handle him?".

"I don't think we would ever get another chance to experience a cock this size." I noticed he was using "we", as if we were a couple experienced in cuckolding. "I must try it. I know Rodrigo and Max are leaving in a couple hours. I heard the Venezuelan saying he has work duties in Barcelona. Max is going to pretend these days here never existed. If you prefer it like that, we can do the same as soon as we are back in Madrid. But, yeah, I need him to fuck me."

I didn't bother to reply. I realized we were both having a hard-on. I don't even remember how we fell asleep, but at eight in the morning I woke up in the same position. Lorenzo's underwear was still near our faces. I was thirsty, it was the closest piece of clothing, so I put it on.

In silence, I went to the kitchen. I hadn't thought so much about sex in a long time. All my senses seemed awakened to it. To aggravate the symptoms, in the kitchen were Lorenzo and Max. They both oozed masculinity and had a high big dick energy without even trying. Like two muscle deities befriending each other.

The Italian Alpha man was wearing a white tank top, cut, filled by his muscular chest. You could even see the definition of his abs under the fabric. His arms were bulging, probably from the result of a visit to the gym. His left arm, covered in black and white tats, gave him a rough look. Max, on the other hand, was shirtless. He was somewhat furry and yet his abs were there, like two pillars of shredded rocks. Wasn't he supposed to be back home?

"Good morning," Lorenzo told me. Both were sweaty, back from the gym. They were more committed than I, a professional in the area. I learned from them that Max had decided to stay. Rodrigo, the Venezuelan bodybuilder, had returned to Barcelona alone, but Max wasn't ready yet.

"I was just going to wake you up. Ander asked me to take you to his uncle's house, do you remember? It's today. He really wanted to talk to you." The truth is that I had completely forgotten about it. There were about three messages from him on my cell phone, asking me to have an important conversation.

"Take a shower and change and I'll take you in 30 minutes." It was almost impossible to argue with him. In addition to a handsome smile, he sounded like a born leader. Used to being the one who call the shots, I never thought I'd see myself in this subservient position. I was glad he didn't notice or mention I was wearing his underwear.

When I got ready, Enrique was still sleeping, and Max was no longer in the house. Just me and Lorenzo again. I was more and more appreciating those little moments in which we were alone.

In the way to where Ander was staying, we talked about some amenities, like two longtime friends. In common, we both loved the Olympics and the Italian coast. And that subjects paid off. But suddenly he stopped the car next to a charming beach called Antilla. "Shall we get some sun here? We have time." The day was beautiful, the sky shining. But I wasn't prepared. I hadn't brought any proper clothes.

"Don't worry," he said, digging through a backpack for the red swim trunks he'd caught Enrique's attention with.

"Is it clean?" I asked.

"It's used, by me, and you don't care. I gulped. "Damn, earlier you were using my underwear from the first night. Put it now." So, he had noticed.

"Here?", I became a little bit uncomfortable.

"Of course, bro. Do you have something to hide?" He clearly had used it for a few days straight without washing it, because it reeked like men in locker room after practice. It had a strong masculine odor. I tried to dodge the task one last time, by asking if I would be the only one in a beachwear. He immediately lowered his shorts, revealing that he was wearing swim trunks of the same brand, but in a different color, navy. Fuck! That bulge again. And those thighs. And his ass. Especially his ass. His body was perfect.

Quickly and a little clumsy, I took off my boxers and shorts. I didn't want him to see me naked for too long. The main reason was I was having a semi. He didn't even look at me, but anxiety made me awkwardly put on his famous red swim trunks.

Sometimes, during these days, I found myself wondering if this brand he wore had any custom-made pouch that created a visible dick line, because it was indeed very revealing on him. But not. When I wore them, there was no bulge at all. It looked flat, devoid of volume. On the other hand, for the Italian man, the outline of it would made anyone drool. I guess it was really about the package. Ouch.

We spread the towels in a quiet place. He asked me to help him apply sunscreen to his muscles, which I did shyly. He returned the favor. When it was his turn to go behind my back, he took his time. I suspect he fixed his eyes on my ass. And then he brought up a subject:

"The good thing about hanging out with you is that we can talk about butts for a change. Look at that couple over there." They were two men in their late 40s, very muscular.

"I didn't know you like older guys," I replied.

"I like men's butt. Tell me, wouldn't you fuck them?"

"I don't know, man."

"Ah, don't be shy. Anyway, when I dated your best friend, Ander told me you like soft things. Romance. Vanilla. There's no problem with that." He paused. "Things are going to get pretty heavy tonight between Max and me. It's not for you. Besides, last night here, you should stay with someone who value you the way you are, who care about you. Enrique is a slut."

I gulped and I'm sure he noticed: "What are you talking about?"

He was very direct: "Yesterday, your boyfriend asked me to humiliate you. He even said you would enjoy it."

I was in shock. He showed me some private messages he had received from Enrique asking for it. He was saying I had agreed on being cucked on that night, that I would enjoy watching him getting fucked by a man who had a cock much bigger.

I got angry, feeling I had been debased. "Come on, what was that about? What is Enrique talking about?

"Bro, I don't want to hurt your feelings. It was all Enrique's idea. He wanted to measure us both and make you feel ashamed of your tiny dick in comparison to my massive one. Those were his words, not mine. You can read it all here. But I don't want to trigger those feelings in you," he sentenced.

I gulped again. Conversation was going to an uncharted territory. I had never worried about this before. Sex had always been easy: find a bottom guy, fuck him, end of story. This power play, some rivalry, was new to me. But, as an unexpected erection betrayed me, I was also thrilled. I tried to balance things by stating:

"I don't like being humiliated and I am definitely not small," I said, ignoring my hard-on. I am within the average, so nothing that starts with small applies to me." I was proud I said that. "Tell Enrique to fuck off."

"You should tell him yourself."

An uncomfortable silence fell between us. We laid on the blue towels, looking out to the sea for a few minutes. Lorenzo scratched his hair with one hand. The sun's rays lit up his ripped abdomen. His very low amount of fat, athlete level, made his bulge stand out even more, an obscene volume. The muscular Italian was also the one who broke the silence:

"Dude, you shouldn't worry about him. He is one of those guys obsessed with size. Not every guy enjoys well-hung men. Take Ander, for example. He had a really hard time being a bottom for me. The discomfort always became unbearable. It wasn't cool."

The conversation tasted bittersweet. I was still bothered by what Enrique was saying about me. "When Enrique says these things about me, what do you say?"

"I'm not here to defend you, bro. But, as someone who is also a top, I would not enjoy being exposed by my boyfriend the way you were. Maybe is not just about size, maybe Enrique is into hardcore stuff as well. He mentions this in the conversation."

"He mentions what?"

"Some fetishes I'm up to. Sports scenario, domination, verbal, cock comparison. He is interested in trying it."

My body was almost shaking. "Do you think I can't have a hardcore side?"

"I suspect you are holding back."

"I... don't know."

"You can't even talk about it. I'll help you. My biggest turn-on is to turn tops into bottoms." He was being super confident. What is yours?"

I gulped once more. I could only say "I just like to top." He even smiled.

We were silent for some time, when he finally proposed that we resume our journey. Back in the car, the awkward silence was broken by the sound of some 2000s music. However, the entire conversation stayed in my head. I felt challenged as a man.

"Would you mind if I read all the conversation between you and Enrique? It's... it's really bothering me."

"I don't think it is a good idea. But I gotta tell you. He even sent some of your nudes and insisted for some of mine."

"Wh-which pics?" I was both mad and curious about it.

"Don't worry, I deleted them all. I wanted to save one of you from behind. What an ass, man."

We were almost at Ander's house. I kept imagining the conversation between the two of them, Enrique making unfair comparisons, belittling me. I felt that it could be the last opportunity to be alone with Lorenzo. So I started the conversation that had been running through my head since the beach:

"Did you send him a pic of your cock?"

"Yes," he replied. "He wanted to compare."

"Can I see it? Just to make him aware that I know."

"See what?", he asked just to make me say it.

"The pic. I just wanna see what you showed him."

"Nah, I don't know man. I am tired of it. You see it and then what? It sounds stupid."

"Just that, out of curiosity. It has a rare size. Come on, man, it is not gonna be the first time. Don't make a big deal out of it."

I noticed he was starting to become impatient. "Well, bro, if you are willing to spread your fat ass cheeks for me and let me take an up-close look at your hole, consider it done."

"I'm a top, Lorenzo. Grow up."

"You look convincing, dude," he replied quickly, grabbing his bulge over the shorts with the left hand. "Are you sure?"

It was massive. Deep down I wanted to see it again so much. At the same time, I hated he dared to question my sexual preferences. I decided to provoke him, to turn the tables:

"Hey, I think I figured out what's been going on. Ander must have told you stories about me. We've been living together for years and he saw me with lots of guys. I see now what you are doing. You've been insisting on removing me from the scene because you know I am not Max and that you would never top me. It bothers you that your ex-boyfriend prefers me, and you wonder if I am a better. Am I right?"

We were just 0.3 miles away to get to the destination. This banter almost prompted a heated discussion between us. Lorenzo stopped the car on the side of the road. There was not a living soul in the immediate vicinity.

"Do you really believe in what you're saying?" he asked me.

"Yes," I said firmly.

"And yet, at the same time, do you want to see the pic of a cock size you will never be able to pull out of your pants?"

"Just to tease Enrique, yes."

"It doesn't make sense. Let's do something." He turned off the car, took off his seat belt and got out. Going around the front of the car, he opened my door, dragging me to the wheat plantation on the left side of the road. I was pulled aggressively by the shirt. He seemed annoyed because of my words. I am the type of guy who always got what I wanted. I was more than prepared to defend myself if I had too. But I was curious and I decided to play along.

He dropped me on the ground. "No pics. You will get the real thing," he said, towering over me. Then, in the middle of the vegetation, he hiked his shorts up, letting his cock of monstrous proportions slip out. His massive shaft and moist cockhead hung down, more than 7 inches of thick, swinging manmeat.

"FUCK!", I thought. With wide eyes and open mouth, my expression must have been showing signs of envy. The robust stud smirked. Perhaps because his soft cock was so much bigger than my own when hard, it looked even more intimidating. It was there, in front of me, hanging massive, with a thick foreskin at the tip. I was happy because I got what I wanted, but I was already fearing the consequences.

"Is it the biggest you've ever seen?" he asked, and I just nodded, impressed as if seeing it for the first time.

He put one hand on the collar of my shirt and with the other stretched the garment, ripping the fabric with his strength. It was all very fast. Then, resting one of his hands on his waist and grabbing his horse cock with the other, the big-dicked asked me: "Are you proud of your pectoral?". I didn't have time to answer. He added: "It's gonna be better soaked."

I didn't know what to assume from there, but even so, I was taken aback by what happened next. Confident, Lorenzo unleashed a stream of piss, thick and potent, spreading all the liquid through my chest and shoulders. It was completely unexpected.

He hadn't given any warning before starting pissing on me. Never in my whole life I had felt so vulnerable. On the other hand, as my muscular chest became wet, I noticed my dick was rock hard, throbbing. He kept pissing for a long time, and I didn't move or complain. On my knees, all I could do was stare at that huge manhood using my manly torso as a urinal.

Therefore, my initial revulsion was also joined by craving. I realized he was teaching me a lesson about power dynamics. After he spilled the last drops of it on my chest, with his thick voice and piercing eyes he sentenced:

"If you ever ask to see my cock again, I'll know it's because you want me to fuck your ass so hard you won't be able to walk straight. Do you understand, boy?".

Something had changed. It was the first time he blatantly treated me like there was a hierarchy between us. I became a little bit surprised, so I said "yes" quickly. He had been gentle before. By then, he was authoritarian, like the way he treated Max.

"Good". Lorenzo slapped my face lightly and spat on me. "Now give me my swim trunks back."

"But I don't have other clothes, Lorenzo. Don't leave me here naked."

"Ander will pick you up. Give me them now." I was in a fragile position. I had no choice but to return them. As I undressed myself, he noticed that I had a hard-on. Looking down at his own member and then at me made him spontaneously laugh at the situation.

"Fuck, that must be so harsh for you. While I have a third leg, you have what? A finger sized cock?" he mocked me, at the same time bragging about his uncommon size. It broke my ego. My erect dick became eclipsed by his colossal manmeat hanging soft. His thickness and length already dwarfed my hard-on. My eyes probably gave away the feelings of admiration and fear. On the other hand, his looks at me were a mix of superiority and pity.

I tied my ripped shirt around my waist, protecting my own nudity. I felt my chest smelling like a stench of piss. He put his anaconda back in his shorts, turned his back on me, and headed back toward the car.

When I saw him from the back, I was pretty sure if I had only one wish to fulfill, it would be to fuck his ass. He had broad lats, a small waistline and a muscular ass very well developed through squats. It was a perfect 10. It was almost a sin for that ass not to be fucked.

However, like me, this Italian stud was a power top only, and this thought was out of question. For some reason, however, I noticed I was afraid to be left there all by myself. I wasn't prepared to meet Ander like that. I ran after him, to confront him.

"Lorenzo. I hated what you did. I feel humiliated."

"So why did you come after me? Revenge? Or does humiliation turn you on?"

"Stop it. Before meeting Ander and having a conversation with him, I want you to teach me. To be a better top. Let me see you fucking Max one more time. Take me back to the apartment."

"There is no going back to the apartment, my friend. Ander will only arrive at night. And Max is probably already at Ander's."

So, this was all part of his plan. I felt like an idiot. I muttered a few things about him making a fool of me, but he quickly cut me off.

"Do you still want to see me fucking Max again? We will have some hours before Ander arrives. And I won't spare you. If your expectation is to be treated gently, say it now, it is your chance."

"What do you mean? What will you do to me then?"

He opened the door of the car and we were both there again.

"You need to learn the difference between us."

"I... I don't wanna bottom, ok?"

"Ok," he laughed again at me.

I became hard as fuck. In silence, during the rest of the way there, I questioned my decision a million times. My entire life I was always the leader, the boss. I am aware I've been even a bully in several occasions. So, this was way out of my comfort zone. And yet it felt like a path I had to take.

__________

Upon arriving at the country house, we saw Max, who had arrived earlier so as not to spoil the surprise. I don't think I would ever get used to seeing that bulky blonde man without a shirt.

Lorenzo started to unpack his things. I ran to the bathroom to take a shower. On the way I realized the house was indeed very nice. It had a medium sized swimming pool and a very good outdoor area, with garden tables and benches, in addition to a pool table.

20 minutes later, at the outdoor area, I saw Lorenzo and Max roasting and serving meat. We talked nonsense for another hour, full of alcohol, glances and teasing. Suddenly, I felt like they were longtime buddies of mine.

But then the subject changed to the usual: sex. Lorenzo made a comment, probably sarcastic, about the fact that the three of us were once tops, and that in that house there was a shortage of bottoms. Max was very direct, knowing exactly what he wished for: "How do we resolve this dispute?". I was dreading the directions of this chat.

12