His Ex is an Alpha Male Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The comment, however, seemed to amuse Lorenzo. "How about who has the biggest cock tops, boys? Do you wanna measure and compete?", he asked. "I would love to, Sir," Max answered. Lorenzo's dick had a very dominant effect on Max. He quickly transformed into an obedient puppy.

Taking advantage of this, the Italian muscle man verbally abused us by calling us "My little bitches". I was not used to this treatment. Even so, there was no other option but to comply and enjoy the scenario. Lorenzo just oozed more alpha energy, making me immediately self-aware of his superior masculine status. He was very commanding. The combination of a very deep voice and assertive speech gave him a strong authoritarian image: "Let's get to the point," he said. "Our friend here told me he wanted me to fuck you in front of him one more time. But I don't want him to be left out"

What did he mean by that? Was I supposed to fuck Max again?

But he continued: "Stand up and kiss each other, boys." As I was already horny, I just accepted, probably a little anxious. Obeying him, Max touched my shoulders, caressing my upper body. I was so petrified that this simple gesture made me look at his eyes, appreciating his gesture of solidarity. What a stunning male he was. He put his arms around my neck, his hot hairy big chest touching my body. It was tender and more romantic. I noticed he did not have a hard-on, which I found strange, as Max was very well-endowed.

Lorenzo was there to put Max in his place again. He interrupted our kiss with a question: "Are you bitches ready for a real man's cock?", to which Max answered with eager eyes, turning all the attention to him. I also did it.

The long shaft came into view as his swimwear kept being lowered, sliding over every inch, so immense that it seemed to take several seconds until it sprang forth, from the base to the tip of the head. It was SO big! In fact, it looked the biggest it had ever been. Max and I were in shock as his thick rod became harder and larger in a way neither of us have seen it before. We watched his huge cock grow and swell up close, reaching colossal proportions.

Therefore, if I was already intimidated by the whole scenario, being naked next to Lorenzo and his hard cock was another kind of experience: it was frightening, an automatic acknowledgment of his authority over us. His size was so rare he could fit into an "extreme monster cock" category. 10.2 inches, as measured by Rodrigo. The apex of the male hierarchy.

"Show him yours, Max.". The bearded stud lowered his trunks and I understood why he didn't have an erection. It turned out the Alpha had given his sub a chastity cage, a device specially bought for him. I had read about it in a magazine, but I never imagined anyone could do this. "We got rid of distractions. His dick became useless. It will be caged for one month." Max fully embraced it, imprisoning his large cock. It looked shrunk, nullified. "This suits him. Just his hole matters". In front of me, Lorenzo locked it up, becoming the keyholder. The padlock was put in a chain, like a pendant, resting on the Alpha's massive smooth chest. I became shocked by how muscular he looked. The chain highlighted all the muscles of his gargantuan upper body, especially his chest and his trapezius.

"Thank you, Sir, for this honor". In my mind, Max had reached the edge of degradation to please another man. His dick would be insignificant in sex. At the same time, seeing his cock imprisoned was the moment I truly panicked. I did not want to reach this level of emasculation and submissiveness.

I became afraid Lorenzo would do the same to me. I had visions of my dick shrinking, and my anxiety didn't stop growing. The Italian stud had a confident grin in his face. What a smile! He was becoming more and more a hyper masculine top stud, the one I feared would ravage me if he wanted to. He saw in my face the apprehension. The discomfort made me fail to keep an erection. Thus, as the seconds passed, the contrast that existed between our members emasculated me even more. My dick was becoming limp, shriveling, while his cock was still hard and throbbing.

He advanced towards me. Like a good sportsman coach, Lorenzo was very good with words and, perhaps because of that, I felt humiliated and encouraged at the same time. He lowered my shorts, exposing my nudity.

He put his cock next to mine. I can't even imagine how many times bigger it was, considering volume. Side by side, there were my thin soft 3.5 inches dick, average, versus his more than 10 inches of heavy meat, pulsating. I had been naked next to several guys, but this was something else. A very dramatic and irrefutable size difference. In fact, I had never felt so small before. Just to get an idea, soft, my entire dick was the size of the gigantic head of his horse cock when hard. He did not have to say a single word. With a cocky smile, he was proving his point: he was the one who called the shots.

"You don't need to worry. Max is wearing a COCK cage and you would have to have a cock to use it. But I don't even know what I am looking at when I look at you."

I became clearly anxious when I heard those words. He noticed it but chose to ignore it: "You heard it right. The only cock in this room is this one right here." I guess he was suggesting this when he said he would put my in my place.

I was getting crushed in a way that it was destroying my masculine ego. I looked at him, pleading: "Please, don't say it just because my cock is small."

Lorenzo stopped. He seemed satisfied. "Ha. See? You admitted. Earlier, when we were at the beach, you insisted you didn't have a small dick. Say it again."

"I... I guess I have a small one." I was getting hard again. The whole scene was making me sweat.

He looked down at his own immense cock, before looking back at me. "Let me tell you a truth. You are average. There are tons of men with a regular cock like yours. Don't get fooled by porn actor measures. But, yeah, next to my massive cock, you are tiny."

In fact, his cock looked bigger than the famous porn actors I followed. That's the comparison I was being subjected to. I let a thought escape loud: "I... I just wish my dick looked bigger."

"I know," he replied. "But it never will." As he rubbed his glistening glans all over my skinny penis, I realized I had never seen a cockhead as thick and wide as his. He insisted on the reality check: "Look at how tiny you are next to me. If we talk about girth... you are crushed."

He made me see it for a long time. The difference in size was indeed impressive. I had never received that kind of humiliation before, and he was especially good at it. He asked Max to join us. We all started kissing. Sometimes in pairs, sometimes in trio. Three muscular men with huge arms and washboard abs. Lorenzo rubbed his heavy cock on our bodies. To regain some pride, I flexed my arms, making my biceps swell with tension. I wanted to divert all attention to my big arms, but the most humiliating scenario insisted on happening: Lorenzo just looked at my butt and patronized me. I had done threesomes a few times, but never in the way it was happening here, being so dominated.

"You need to be fucked", Max whispered to my ears. "Lorenzo is gonna fuck us both now, it's inevitable. Is that what you want, right? The sooner you admit it, the better." Max showed me serious brotherhood. I was used to romance, tenderness, quiet sex. I never prepared myself to be part of a rough wild fuck session, especially when a controlling top with a huge cock was also there. So, for the first time, I muttered a timid "maybe", which took seconds to come out of my mouth.

Hearing what he wanted, Lorenzo advanced towards me. He made me touch his cock ad whispered to my ear: "Say 'yes' or go to your room." My dick got even harder.

I was still afraid of surrendering completely. I tried to say things about us being equally muscular and strong, but Lorenzo choose to ignore it with actions. To give me a lesson, he picked me up, placed me on his thighs, legs together and ass up. He complimented my ass, saying rough things about it. I tried to resist but ended up failing. I guess I was enjoying.

He joked I was going to be punished for my confrontational behavior. According to Lorenzo, a good spanking would teach me another lesson. Fuck, no. A man like me can't go through this kind of treatment. But I felt immobilized. His arms bulged, pulsing with vascularity. His huge hands looked like some big beast's paws. I heard the slap on my buns and felt the skin going red. The burning sensation and the pain triggered some adrenaline, some thrilling. My heart was racing with excitement. This was also unprecedent for me.

I was a stud with pounds and pounds of solid muscle. It was kind of an unimaginable situation for a guy of my background and physique. Even so, my huge frame felt useless next to the force of Lorenzo's authority. Clearly some power dynamic was at play here. During the whole spanking, I experienced a violent hard-on. My bare ass felt every slap. I alternated moans and groans, crying out in pleasure, accepting the impossibility to escape his grip. Part of me wanted to back off, knowing it had been just too much. I was being subjugated by his strength showcase. But my body was demonstrating signs of respect for him.

He realized I was enjoying it more than I could have anticipated. Pulling my hair, he made me look at his huge, hard weapon. "How does this big cock make you feel?", he asked me. With some surprise, I noticed that I ran my tongue around my lips. It was the first time another man's cock made me hungry. I was always an ass man. I thought about a word but I would feel shame saying it out loud. So I gave it a second thought and just said: "It makes me feel... impressed."

I guess, however, he realized I was making it up. "Fuck you. Don't lie to me!" His annoyance was followed by a more aggressive slap. I gulped. He was right. It was a lie.

"How does this big cock make you feel?", he asked me again, this time more impatient.

"Inferior. Your big cock makes me feel... inferior." It was the truth but admitting it out loud was too much to handle. Among men, his massive cock was a symbol of power. A power he had, and I did not. Unable to maintain control, I almost cummed a lot after stating it. He smiled mischievously, seemingly approving the new word and the reaction in my body.

That was also the definitive moment for me. I was almost to pass out from nerves. He then aggressively reached for my asshole and started to show signs that he was going to penetrate it with his finger. I was snapped out of my trance by Lorenzo's husky voice: "There is a last surprise. Your boyfriend, Enrique, is about to arrive. You can choose seeing me fucking him in front of you instead."

It was the first time in my life I felt completely manhandled. Maybe I had spent my whole life fooling myself, thinking I was the ultimate top. It was time to decide.

12