His Ex Pitches In

Story Info
A willing Ex brings her replacement up to speed.
1.5k words
3.6
8.7k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
162 Followers

Patty had known Mark for just over two years and married to him just under one. And maybe it was that upcoming anniversary that caused Patty to reach out to Jill, Mark's former wife.

Jill was a little shocked to hear from Patty, and it was more out of curiosity that she agreed to meet her. That said, their divorce was about as easy as they grew apart without anger toward the other.

With the meet set, they were speechless for the first moment, just looking at each other. "Well, he certainly has a type," Jill said. The two, although not identical, indeed could be taken as sisters. Within an inch of each other, a few pounds, give or take, long blonde hair and very attractive. The only real difference was their style of dress; Patty was dressed very conservatively, while Jill indeed had a "Come fuck me look about her.

After being seated and their lunch order taken, Jill asks, "So, why am l here?" With a bit of blush, Patty explains how she doesn't think Mark is delighted in bed. (Jill laughs) "Well, I'm unsure what l can do about that."

(Patty explains) "I just thought you could tell me what he likes, l have tried everything, but l don't think it's enough."

"Have you tried anal, that was normally a crowd pleaser?" With a shocked look on Patty's face, Jill knew things were worse than she could have imagined. And maybe it was the love she still had for Mark which made her willing to help out. "l think there is only one-way l will be able to help you, but I'm not sure you will like it."

"I'll try anything, l love him."

With that, the two made plans while they enjoyed their lunch, and the plan was set for that Saturday night.

Saturday, after dinner and a few drinks, Patty kissed Mark deeply and asked him to go upstairs and shower, how she would be right behind him. An offer too good to pass up, Mark quickly made his way following her request.

He returned to the bedroom after his shower, finding it reasonably dark, a lit candle across the room as the only light source. Patty crept from behind, placing a scarf over his eyes and ears while telling him to wait in bed as she showered. The catch was Jill watching from the closet, and now the two exchanged positions; Jill entered the shower and afterwards climbed into bed with Mark.

As for Mark, he was highly turned on not having anything even close to this since the breakup. So between that, the blindfold, and the muscle memory of his former wife, it was easy to be fooled by their deception.

While Patty watched with great interest, Jill pulled the covers off of Mark, taking his hard cock in her mouth. Patty's pussy was getting wet from their moans and actions, so she placed her fingers to task as she watched on with amazement. It was clear that her half-hearted licks was nowhere near what he was used to so she watched intently to pick up any pointers that she might.

Jill then crawled up Mark's body, pressing her pussy to his willing mouth, grinding it with abandon. Only to turn around, placing her pink button upon his mouth for servicing. Still fooled, Mark's reaction only shocked Patty as he grasped her butt cheeks to get deeper into her. Jill rubbed her clitty as Mark ate her ass, soaking Mark's hungry face. Patty had to bite her lip to keep from being discovered as she came, her first time since marriage. In a way, both were suffering so the endeavor quickly became for mutual reward.

Jill worked her way off of Mark and now between his firm legs. It took little effort for her to raise his legs to lash her tongue at his balls and asshole. Reaching for a bag she left by the bed, Jill fills her hands with what was a mystery to the other two. But Mark knew all too well when he felt the cold lube pressed against his back door. Still in a fog, he mouthed, "Fuck yeah." As Jill slowly began to fuck him with the dildo contained in her other hand.

Not missing a beat, Jill climbed up reverse cowgirl, passing her greasy hand over her behind and settling down upon Mark's rock-hard cock. Both being butt fucked brought quick climaxes, after which Jill took her leave with Mark none the wiser.

Patty climbed into bed with Mark, freeing his face from the scarf. "Oh fuck, Baby, that was fantastic." (Mark explained) Then, kissing her deeply.

It was a simple task for Mark to fall asleep after such but not so for Patty as to what happened and if she could deliver such a thing on her own. When she got up to blow out the candle, she noticed that Jill left her bag of tricks there on the floor. After dipping in the jar of lube, Patty passed her fingers over her virgin rear opening; one and then a second finger quickly followed. She found such far more pleasing than she would have ever thought.

She could hardly contain herself when her fingers were replaced with that same dildo that Jill fucked Mark with. This woke Mark, who took control of it, allowing Patty to enjoy the experience fully. "That's it, Baby, take that cock." As he continues to fuck her virgin ass.

Mark woke to the smell of bacon, more robust as he made his way down the stairs. There in the kitchen in only an apron was Patty; it was easy for her to forgive him when he mistakenly called her Jill as Patty was no longer herself and all too happy for it.

It was the following weekend when Mark was at a night game with friends when Patty asked Jill to return to her home. Her reasons were half to thank her and also to say how things progressed that night and the days since.

Jill listened across the room, rose from her chair, and sat beside Patty. "You've done well, but there is much more to learn." (said while slipping her hand between Patty's shaking legs.)

"No, no, l can't."

"Your mouth says no, but your soaked panties scream yes, so which is it?" With that, Jill kisses Patty deeply as her legs soften and open wider. Jill pulls her panties to the side and begins to run her finger over Patty's engorges clitty.

"Oh, fuck. Oh fuck yes."

Jill takes her hand and leads her upstairs and into the bedroom; looping her fingers under the waistband of her panties, she frees Patty from them. Jill inhales the fragrance, and it only takes a soft touch to send Patty down on the bed. Knees up and spread wide, Jill lowers her face between Patty's silky thighs. Her lips tremble as she waits for Jill's moist tongue, a short wait at that, and now loud moans fill the room.

After causing Patty to come, Jill kisses her way up Patty's body, a wet kiss with the taste of pussy still present. "Now it's your turn." (Jill crawls on Patty's face.) "That's it, just like that." Grinding her clit against Patty's nose while her tongue explores her hole quickly brings Jill to a satisfying orgasm. The two allow their hands to explore the other's body as they prepare for round two. That involved a double-headed dildo that was on the bottom of Jill's bag left a week earlier. Then plans were hatched for the next meeting, which happened to be Mark and Patty's anniversary.

It started as many do, flowers and dinner out. Then, back home to what awaited them, mainly Jill, hidden in the closet. A rushed shower and straight to bed, deep kissing interrupted by the squeak of the closet door. There stood Jill in a leather teddy, boots, and gloves to match. She was also adorned with a sizable strap-on, which she stroked slowly.

Still in shock, Mark watched Patty wrap her lips around Jill's rubber manhood. That was until Jill ordered him to join her. Falling in place, they ran their mouths over the dong like an ear of corn. But cocks were made for fucking, and that was Jill's intention, telling Patty to lay back on the bed. She passed her tool over Patty's sticky pussy a few times before sending it in until their bodies met. Mark stroked his cock with amazement at his luck and the show that it was.

After coming, Patty told Mark to go and clean her up; halfway through, Patty had another idea. She wanted to watch Mark being taken while he finished what he had started. This only caused more work for him as organs after orgasm passed Patty as she watched on. Jill's pounding ground Mark's face into Patty's engorges pussy, and there seemed to be no end to her pleasure as well as the other two.

But after blasting his load on the bed below, Mark collapsed on the bed, Jill falling with his, her cock still lodged inside. Patty grabbed Mark by the hair, lifting his face. "Happy Anniversary, Honey."

"Yes, indeed."

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
162 Followers