All Comments on 'His Fantasies'

by Sexysarah7

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sexy Sarah

is indeed sexy and we understand why her submissive husband loves her so much. Every woman is superior and dominant to a man, and only the spiritually advanced man understands his submissive role with a woman. Wonderful story! Give us chapter after chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Laughably Idiotic

This is fetish Sarah.Chastity.cuckoldry and cum eating by males.No LW here.Listen if a wife wants to treat her husband like this fine but this isn't erotic and belongs else where as evidenced by your scores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* *

This belongs in the fetish area. Not LW at all. I gave it 2* for LW, and I probably would have given it 4* in fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow that was bad!

When hubby figured out what a cheating slut she was he went into their garage and removed the cage. Packed his stuff and moved out because who wants a manipulative whore that has no worries about exposing him to every disease on the books? You couldn't have made this worse if you tried. And the dialogue was either written by a 10 year old or someone that's dumber than a rock. A "1" because zero is not yet an option. UGH! PS - put this crap in the right category next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Trash

Throw it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
gave it a 5 to offset the ass wipe Annony

who gave it a 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Total Bullshit

No loving wife here. Why post it in this category? Just to piss people off? 1.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
A silly little fantasy

No hint of reality, this for laughs only. (and notice that no comments yet are from anyone who will admit they read it)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
gave it a 1

to offset the ass wipe annony who gave it a 5

Zed56Zed56about 10 years ago
Hey Mitch

I read it and it sucked. Belongs in Fetish with the rest of the chastity wearing. cuckold loving crowd. Let me ask you Mitch. Would you let your wife treat you like this? Thought not. Not even a good fantasy. If anything it is the antithesis of erotic. Non erotic drivel. I will not read this author again

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

Janice1939Janice1939about 10 years ago
Most men are so insecure

Most men are so insecure simply because more than one orgasm is for most an effort and those who can go three times within two hours are far fewer than 2 out of 100 men. Most men have wives which can accommodate 3 or more men an evening are at least 75% of us all. Clearly any woman who does not make her man a sub is not a true female, since we were born more advanced than men. That is something they should never forget.

Love Janice.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
I have to disagree with the last commenter

Wow. I have to disagree with the last commenter. Any woman who does not make her man a sub is not a real woman? I don't like attacking people for their beliefs, but that is the most twisted selfish thing I have seen posted on this site. I'm not sure, but I would have to guess that whoever hurt her was a real asshole. Only someone who has been burned to the utmost would think like that.

A woman who feels that way should not be married. Marriage is about a loving commitment between two people. There are sacrifices that both people make to accommodate the other. I agree that a woman can probably outlast a man in sex. She is probably capable of engaging in the PHYSICAL act at a higher level than the man. But if your marriage is only limited to the bedroom, it isn't much of one anyway. There are a lot of things that lead to a satisfying marriage, and sex is only part of the puzzle. Now, I agree that some guys need to step up their game in the bedroom. I, for one, am always on my toes to make sure that my wife is satisfied. But there are some limitations that BOTH people are going to have to live with to have a satisfying marriage.

Thinking that every woman should be able to accommodate multiple men just because she feels like it is no different than men thinking that they should be able to accommodate multiple women. I abhor cheating in both sexes. It is the most selfish thing you can do in a relationship. Love is not selfish. If a woman is unsatisfied with her man, she should open her mouth so that they can figure out a way to make it work. At the same time, I think that men need to dial back their egos enough to be willing to learn. I am lucky in the fact that my wife is multi-orgasmic, so she usually gets off. There are times when I can't get her there though. When these times come, she is gracious enough to tell me what I can do to get her off. Most of the time, it isn't even sexual. A rose for no reason, cooking dinner for her just because you want to do something for her, taking a dance class with her, these were the things I did for her. Sometimes I just needed to stick my face between her legs until my jaws were tired. Other tricks that have led to some fun were role-playing, video cameras, and sex toys. But if this commenter wants me to believe that every woman needs more than one man to be satisfied, then we will have to respectfully disagree. I honestly can't see a woman being happy living this way for the long haul, unless she wants to be alone in her old age. I know guys who lived the player lifestyle when they were younger. The smart ones dropped it when they got older and remained loyal to the one they love. The not so smart ones are watching all of their past girl toys happily married while they are living lonely. The multiple sex partner lifestyle is fun for a while, but it has a shelf life. Pretty soon the thing that used to be fun is now sad and depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Well Janice, if you're going to screw three or four men a night I hope you already signed up for Obama Care. You're going to need it and probably pretty soon. You know, prior condition and incurable and all that...

Love and Kisses but only from the length of a barge pole.

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessabout 10 years ago
Javmor said most of it.......

Let me add something to what Javmor just said.......... Janice I will have you know that my husband is more than man enough for me and is not a sub in anyway. He loves me and I love him. I am kinda sorry that you don't know what real love is hun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Isn't it obvious....

...why this is posted here? Yes, it should be Fetish instead of Loving Wives, but once you realize that the author not only loves to be humiliated in real life, but also that the negative comments get him off (further humiliation), you realize it was posted here for the secondary humiliation from reviewers. Explains why sooooo many Cuckold stories are posted here ...!

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
@anon

You're assuming that the author is male, but if you look at the name (SexySarah7) and the bio, you would see that this author is female. So your theory on (him) enjoying being humiliated is not even close. The reason why so many authors place their cuckold stories in Loving Wives instead of Fetish is because more people are going to read it. If you look at Top Comments, most of the comments come from the Loving Wives genre. If an author wants to make a big splash instead of a little ripple, he/she will place their story in this genre. Most people think that trashing the author is punishment for a bad story. What you don't realize is that even bad comments bumps your stories up a notch. Look at Xleglover. Most of the people who comment on his stories are ones who claim to hate it, yet he is listed on this site as one of the most popular authors. As they say in Hollywood, "Any press is good press."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing"

The illiterate closet cucks, drowning in the insecurities and lack of wedding tackle, admit their virginity by commenting about what category a sex story belongs in. How the fuck would those cockless wonder-eunuchs know where a "sex story" belongs?

Living in denial or petting their shame and insecurity yes, but sex, no.

calclovercalcloverabout 10 years ago
To the last Two Commenters

Talk about illiterate morons.You bitch like little girls about the comments but say nothing about the story itself Both of you are troll bitches.Read the comments and flame other people's opinion s At least they are commenting on the story unlike you two dipsticks.As for the story it does belong in Fetish Where is the extra marital fun for hubby? Sorry cock cages are fetish.Of course the previous two commenter's probably have theirs on nice and tight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
to calclover

Pot, meet Kettle.

Hyprocrisy, calling card of the closet cuck. WTG calc-lover, or is it "cuck-lover?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Anonypuke

Anonypuke should go somewhere and fuck himself!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Cuck

If this is his fantasy , then he is as sick as his whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I totally enjoyed reading the cuckolding, even though I'm a guy this much I can tell you. Somehow I fantasized becoming her while she sdid her man-eating. I wanted to put the fantasy ti the side & turn it into a meaty reality first in my mouth, then in my plump rear pumping me like his property.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous