All Comments on 'His Fantasy Come True'

by natureluvrgirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT!

Incredibly hot! I would love to be the guy living out that fantasy with you! Keep writing...and turning me on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes!

Yes! The guy in that story is one lucky guy! Would love to be him-two babes, one hot night! Its every man's fantasy cum true!

DeadwoodDeadwoodover 16 years ago

I am not sure which was hotter...you explaining in the beginning all the kinky places you like to make love, or the main focus of the story which was the threesome.

Ummmm...hard decision.

Still I was disappointed that you only had one submission on here. Its apparent you are not lacking for creative thinking, nor are you lacking the stories and places in which you have made love. Obviously with your talents and writing style you could tell some steamy tales that we would all enjoy. Keep writing, by all means keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please keep writing!

Please share what happened later that night (the "whole 'nother story"!!) Please! Keep writing! You write so genuinely, with such great characters. I loved it.

smudgebucketsmudgebucketalmost 16 years ago
Volcanic!

A very hot story by an accomplished writer who obviously knows how to seduce and please her man. Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernatureluvrgirl@natureluvrgirl
From the time I was a teenager, I wanted to write an "adult" story. Lit finally gave me the chance to publish!

story TAGS