His Fantasy: Sitting on His Face

Story Info
BF's fantasy: tied to the bed with me sitting on his face.
4.4k words
4.82
5.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never classified Todd, my boyfriend, as either dominant or submissive. We weren't into spanking or bondage or anything like that so these types of descriptions hadn't come up in any of our talks about sex. Instead of one of us taking charge, what makes our sex lives so satisfying is that we both work to make the other person happy whenever we're between the sheets.

Of course, particularly when we were new in our relationship, we've spoken about things we like and don't like, where we want to be touched or not touched, and, for me, the best route to an orgasm. Stuff like that but not anything about fantasies. Todd absolutely met my needs and, if he wanted anything different, he hadn't told me about it.

I'm not sure if we would ever have had the discussion if we hadn't gone to a work party where a very drunk co-worker informed everyone that her boyfriend refused to even talk about her fantasies let alone fulfill them. It was sort of funny at the time but I worried about what it would be like for her to go back to work the next week after making that announcement to everyone.

Evidently something else about her speech worried Todd. Neither of us had wanted to be the designated driver for the party, nor did we want to stress about how much we might have to drink so we had gotten a ride to the party. Later, as we Ubered home, Todd bluntly asked me if he was ignoring any of my fantasies.

The driver evidently had heard it all before since even if he heard the question, he didn't react. We were pulling up to Todd's apartment and I really wanted him to not start talking about our sex lives in public. Since I wasn't willing to talk in the car, I just told him that everything was fine.

When we got inside, he didn't bring it up again and we went to bed. It had been a long day and, being in a committed relationship, it wasn't unheard of that we slept together without having sex.

The next day though, as we straightened up after lunch, he reminded me of what he had asked in the car and he told me that he really did want to know if he was doing everything he could to make me happy in bed. He didn't want me to be silently dissatisfied (which I appreciated). I suspected that he preferred that, if there was something that I was unhappy about, I would tell him instead of announcing it to our friends at a party.

It sounded like he wasn't going to let this go so I figured I'd have to take a shot at answering his question. I told him that I hadn't brought them up as fantasies but that I had made requests and that he generally did a good job of meeting them.

He wanted specifics. I reminded him that early in our relationship, I asked him to not keep licking me after I came since my clit gets really sensitive and it actually ruined my orgasm. I'm very well aware that, pre-orgasm, I get noisy enough that it shouldn't be a secret to him that I'm about to cum. I had told Todd that he should use this as a signal to move his mouth back and he did. So, I reminded him that he had done something I asked and that had made me very happy.

Yeah, he said but that's just during normal sex. What about a fantasy?

Evidently, he had forgotten about me describing what it's like to be multi-orgasmic and how the second can be even better than the first. If the guy I'm with just stops after I cum, I'm not exactly unhappy but I can be left wanted more. Since I told him this, Todd's been great at giving his best shot to making me cum a second time. It doesn't work every time we have sex but I still give him credit for trying. I told him that no one had ever done that for me before so it had been a fantasy and he had made it come true.

That seemed to sort of satisfy him and he seemed ready to let the subject drop. The chat got us both horny so we stopped talking and went to his bedroom to play.

But, as we lay there afterward, I started wondering about whether Todd had fantasies that I wasn't meeting. Believer in sexual reciprocity that I am, I felt like I should now ask him the same question.

I didn't think that Todd brought up fantasies as a way to ask me to do something for him. I really believed that he was concerned about me being unhappy and I appreciated that he was concerned about me. That said, I was surprised that he had an immediate answer for me. And, what he told me was probably the last thing I'd have expected from him.

Todd told me that he had a fantasy of being tied to the bed. Okay, a bondage fantasy wasn't a total shock since I knew it was a thing even if I hadn't done it. My impression was that it was the girl who would be tied to the bed so she could be ravaged by the guy.

Apparently not always. Not in Todd's fantasy. Him tied to the bed was a different picture than I got from my limited knowledge of bondage. I gave up trying to figure it out myself and instead, I asked him what he would want me to do to him while he was tied down. "You apparently have a picture of this, so tell me what it is." He paused, sort of gulped, then described what he had been thinking of but had never asked for.

"I'm tied down to the bed naked and I'm wearing a sleep mask so I can't see what you're doing. You're wearing that blue dress but with nothing under it."

Okay, this was a pretty specific picture and if he know how he wanted me dressed, he had evidently thought it through. I am aware that he likes my blue sundress and how it looks on me but I hadn't thought of his "gee, you look nice tonight" complements as relating to a sexual fantasy. It is a great dress and I do know that I look pretty good in it. It's short enough to show off my legs and it's got elastic under the bust so it emphasizes my boobs, particularly when I let them be free. So yeah, I know that it's his favorite of my clothes other than not wearing any.

"But if you're wearing a sleep mask and can't see, why do you care what I'm wearing or not wearing?"

"Shut up. It's my fantasy and you said I should tell you the picture that's in my mind."

"Okay, fine. You're tied to the bed and you can't see what I'm doing. I'm wearing your favorite dress without any underwear. Now what do we do?"

He paused now like he wasn't sure that he really wanted to tell me this. It's too late for that, so I insistently asked what would be next.

"You sit on my face and I lick you front and back."

Wow. I wasn't totally sure how I should react to this. The idea of tying him up felt kinky but it was a fantasy so talking about it was okay.

Sitting on his face, straddling his head so my pussy was right over his mouth. I hadn't done this with anyone but I knew what it was. Once, watching online porn with a former boyfriend, we had seen one a couple doing it. I commented about how that looked fun and I wouldn't mind trying it. Then-BF didn't offer and I didn't really ask for it so the moment passed. It wasn't a big deal and the idea hadn't exactly stuck in my head enough for me to ask anyone for it.

Now, Todd made me think back to the video and how, at least in passing, it was something that I wanted to try. Reminded of it, I wondered if I should have mentioned this to Todd as a fantasy. Maybe not asking ex-BF for it then and there had been a lost opportunity. Was Todd offering me a second chance that I'd regret ignoring? Particularly, since it seems to be one we share?

Picturing Todd tied to the bed made a weird impression on me but him, or any guy, licking my pussy was the least weird thing he had described so far. We did that a lot. As much as I love being penetrated during sex, I don't cum that way. Sadly, that's how I'm built. I have no problem cumming from cunnilingus though and if I had to pick one sexual position for the rest of my life, it would be having the guy lying between my thighs, licking away.

But licking my backside. Rimming. Hmmm. Well, okay, I have done that before but I've only been on the giving side. I've licked a few guys back there just because I felt like it. Some liked it and some didn't. One guy specifically asked me to do it. Two told me not to. Zero guys have ever offered to do it to me. Hmmm.

"Keep talking. Do I do this until I climax or what? How long?" In case you hadn't guessed, I'm was getting aroused from this discussion. My nipples were sticking out and I felt that I was getting moist downstairs.

Then, Todd gave me his final sales pitch and clinched the deal. "As long as you want. As many orgasms as you can take."

Wow. Yes, I am multiorgasmic. Yes, I have had more than one orgasm from being licked. Many, maybe most times with Todd, I get to cum twice. I've given myself multiple orgasms too. My personal best, one horny weekend, was when I gave myself five in a single day although they were spread out with only two in one session.

How many could I take? I have no idea. As I said, if a guy keeps licking me right after I cum it can be almost painful. When I climax, I feel like I'm just floating in the clouds but any touch to my clitoris brings that feeling to a complete and sudden stop and slams me back to earth. It's one of the reasons that a guy wanting to immediately give me a second orgasm isn't what I'm want but if I ask him to wait a minute, he's probably going to find something else for us to do.

Todd stared at me as I processed all of this. "Is there more to the picture?" I asked him.

"Maybe, but that's going to be up to you. I can see you cumming and then having me lick your butt until you're ready to start the next one. Or maybe just edging yourself--stopping before you cum and have me lick your butt then move so I'm licking in the front when you're ready. You're in charge so you decide."

Wow. Now that I think about it, me being in charge sounded worth trying in itself. Having my butt licked after an orgasm might be amazing. I'd have to find out but it sure sounded like it would be fun.

And edging. The more times I'm brought to the edge before I'm pushed over it and allowed to cum, the bigger my orgasm is going to be. Sadly, most guys I've been with didn't seem know that the secret to great sex is teasing. Or they get bored or their tongue gets tired or something. Or they don't care enough to do what it takes. More likely, after my orgasm, they're ready to cum themselves.

In fairness to guys, I've tried edging myself and it's not easy. At some point, I'd reach a level of arousal and I couldn't hold back. When I get too close to the edge, there is no way that I can stop without cumming. I don't know if I could in Todd's scenario but the more I think about it, the more I want to find out.

I realized that I'm just staring at him as I process what he's said and he was just staring back at me like he's waiting for an answer. "What do I use to tie you to the bed?"

* * * * *

Even though I had bathed when I got up, I peed then hopped into the shower again. If Todd was going to lick me front and back, I didn't want any unpleasant surprises in either one. I brushed my fingers over my pubes which I had trimmed a few days before and I thought about fully shaving them. Getting ready, I had gotten pretty excited about what we were about to do and I didn't want to delay, so I decided not to.

Fortunately, the fantasy sundress was in the bag that I had brought for the weekend so after I dried off, I slipped it on, not bothering to put on my panties first. I made sure that the elastic band was in its proper place and adjusted my boobs. My braless nipples were already erect against the material and we hadn't even started yet.

When I returned to the bedroom, I saw that Todd had tied old neckties to each corner of his bed. I pulled on one and found that it was solidly connected to the bedframe. I gave Todd a grand gesture, bowing and sweeping my arm toward the bed and he obediently lay down in the middle of it. He was obviously excited since my nipples weren't the only things standing at attention. Looking at his cock pointing upward, I realized that Todd hadn't said anything about whether he should get to cum in his fantasy. Since he hadn't specified this and since he said that I was in control, I decided that, unless something changed my mind, I was just going to leave him frustrated. It was his fantasy but now it was for me too.

I used to do macramé but this was different from the loose knots I made back then. After playing with the tie, I finally managed to attach it security to one of Todd's legs with a double knot that might be hard to untie. Oh well. Having figured out how to do it, the second leg was easier and, with his legs pulled apart, his erection was fully on display.

I remembered the sleep mask and, before I asked, I saw that Todd had left it on his nightstand. I slipped it over his face and then secured his arms with the last two tie downs. From out of nowhere, I thought that if we're going to do this again, we'd have to invest in better ways to tie him to the bed. Or me? Hmmm.

I decided that, even though the way that he described the fantasy, the goal was to keep me aroused, he had put me in charge and a little teasing wouldn't hurt him. Well, okay, it might. Can a guy get over aroused and would that hurt? Blue balls?

Guess we'll find out.

I moved around the bed trying to not make any noise. Todd just lay there and didn't give any indication that he heard me. I bent over, took his cock into my mouth, and gave it a couple of quick ups and downs before I moved away.

Now that I had his attention, I climbed onto the bed and knelt behind his head. I was facing Todd's feet with my butt toward the headboard. The bottom hem of my dress is usually a few inches above my knees, but that way it isn't wide enough to let me to straddle him so I pulled it up to about mid-thigh. I then moved down so my pelvis was right over his mouth. I knew that he couldn't see but to honor his fantasy, I tugged the dress down as far as it would go and then adjusted my hips so that my labial lips were right over his mouth. As I expected, I was immediately rewarded with his tongue moving up and poking into my lips and separating them.

I readjusted again, placing my clitoris right where he is licking and I felt his tongue circling it like he normally started when he would lie between my legs. By far, I wasn't unfamiliar with this feeling but being on top gave me a different sensation. Loving the control that I had, I tilted my pelvis to allow him access to my clit, then back to my labia, then back to my clit. Tied down, I don't think he had a lot of ability to move but even if he could, he obeyed, putting his tongue to the part that I presented to him.

I felt the expected heaviness in my mid-section as I built toward an orgasm so I started to relax into it. With a start though, I remembered what we were doing and my goal of edging. With some regret and a lot of will power, I leaned back and pushed my hips forward. The result was that instead of my clitoris, his tongue was now positioned at the gate of my anus. At first, he didn't seem to react, then his tongue circled around the rim and licked across it. Finally, his stuck his tongue upward as if he was trying to enter me that way. Of course it was too tight for that but he still managed to move his tongue in and out of the opening, pushing in as far as he could.

This was a new feeling for me and my back opening joined the list of places I love to have kissed. I didn't realize how sensitive I was back there. I doubt that it has anywhere close to the number of nerve endings in my clitoris but it was still pretty amazing. I hoped that this wouldn't be the last time he put his tongue there. I felt Todd again running his tongue in a circle around the opening, then back and forth across it, then in and out of the opening.

As Todd tongue-fucked me, I wondered if it was possible for me to cum just from that and I began to think about what anal sex would feel like. Anal has never sounded appealing since I always assumed it would be painful. Now, I wasn't so sure. Another fantasy maybe?

My earlier feeling that I was nearing a climax had ebbed but the sensitivity of my anus and the way that Todd licked it kept my arousal level running higher than I expected. My only conscious regret was that, tied down, he couldn't play with my boobs. Since he couldn't, I moved my hands there, massaging them and running my fingers around my fully erect nipples. I also became aware that, to my surprise, I was moaning as loudly from his licking back there as I would from him licking in front.

I don't know how long I had let him lick my anus, but I decided that I'm ready to feel his tongue on my clitoris again. I pulled myself off and repositioned with my lips over where I want his tongue to go. There was no hesitation from him and his tongue resumed pushing in and out in my front as he had been doing in my back. After letting him lick that way for a while, I tilted my pelvis and relocated him directly to my clit.

After checking that his sleep mask was in place and making sure that he couldn't see, I pulled the hem of my dress up to my waist so that I could spread my legs further apart. I achieved my goal of putting more of my weight through my vag onto his face. I thought about where my weight lands when we've sixty-nined but this was different. Unlike me lying across him spreading myself over his body, now, all of the pressure seemed concentrated over his face. It was also different because this was all for me. Basking in the pleasure of his tongue on my clit, I decided some more teasing was in order and, leaning forward, I held his cock and ran my fingers up and down the underside a few times. I was careful since letting him cum wasn't on the agenda, at least yet.

Feeling that I was too close to the point of no return, I again somehow forced myself to forego an orgasm and, pushing myself up, I slid my pelvis forward. His tongue returned to my anus and without any break, he resumed the licking and tongue fucking that he had done earlier.

I continued moving back and forth, front and back. I was able to stop each time before climaxing but instead of stopping all sensation, his tongue licking my anal opening kept my level of arousal right below where I thought I'd be ready to cum.

I finally felt like I was approaching the point where any further attempt at edging would drive me off the edge. I was sitting with my butt over his face, massaging my boobs, and moaning as Todd licked me. Finally, I reached my limit so I moved my pelvis, again positioning his tongue directly on my clit. It didn't take long for me to erupt into a loud climax. I lifted myself off of him and lay down. I didn't want any touch, accidentally or on purpose, that might end that wonderful orgasmic floating on air feeling. The pulsing in my vagina continued and I closed my eyes allowing the feeling to keep washing over me.

I finally opened my eyes and was reminded that I wasn't alone. I slid over to Todd and hugged him. He was still tied down and blindfolded so I decided not to speak to him. He didn't speak either so this turned out to be the right thing to do. I placed my mouth over him and gave him a few more licks up and down to maintain his erection although it looked like keeping him aroused wasn't really a concern.

When I had recovered from my climax, I still felt as horny as I had ever been and, since he had told me that I could have as many orgasms as I wanted, I knew that I was ready for number two. I decided I'd experiment and sat so that he would start in back. I wondered how close I could get to an orgasm that way.

Pretty damn close. As he licked me, I reached back and pulled my cheeks apart to get him as close as possible to the target. His tongue moved my arousal level up high again. Instead of going back and forth edging, I waited until I was as close to climaxing as I thought that I could get that way. I then repositioned my pelvis and, now licking in front, he quickly pushed me over the top.

12