His Fantasy: Sitting on His Face

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By time I had climaxed for my third time, the hem of my dress was soaked and I decided to pull it off. Okay, it went against the fantasy picture he had described but with the sleep mask on he wasn't going to be able to tell and to be honest, I didn't care anymore.

I pent to pee again and wiped myself but I didn't bother to shower or wash. I did wonder if he'd be able to taste it and decided that since I was in charge, I didn't care.

I went back to the bed and I again teased him and, standing over him, dropped my nipples to his mouth. I wasn't surprised when he latched on to them, gently nibbling and sucking. I moved him back and forth between my boobs while I thought about when I would be able to try for another orgasm.

While my next two orgasms weren't as explosive as my earlier ones, they were still pretty incredible. He didn't give me any indication that my vag tasted different or he didn't care and I let him lick away.

I felt generally exhausted and felt some numbness in my pelvis. But I wasn't ready to stop and I didn't know if I'd get this opportunity again. I decided that a break was in order so I lay down next to Todd, snugging in with my arms over him. I dozed off for at least a few minutes and when I awoke I felt rested and happy, although my pelvis still felt numb.

I kissed Todd and then climbed up and straddled him again. From somewhere I got an idea for a new position and when I placed my anus over his mouth, I put my hand down for balance and pulled my legs forward. Instead of any weight resting on my knees, almost all of me is now really sitting on his face. I'm a size 2 petite which might make this more doable and it might not work for others. It worked great for me and I didn't get any signal that Todd objected. Once more, I felt his tongue working over my anus, pushing against it.

My next climax turned out to be the final one. I was fully satiated and the numbness in my pelvis felt like it could quickly move to discomfort. I didn't want to replace tonight's pleasure with tomorrow's pain so it was time to stop.

Again, I lay next to him and dozed. When I woke, I asked if he was ready for me to untie him and he nodded.

I removed his eye shade, kissed him, then untied the restraints first from his arms and then from his legs. Todd stretched his limbs and looked at me with a big smile. He then reached to pull me to him and we kissed hungrily. My vag felt well used and I didn't think that penetration would be on the agenda for the rest of the day. In fact, if he had moved his hands or mouth in that direction I might have screamed.

I started kissing down his body toward his erect cock but, to my shock, he pulled me back up. Shaking his head, he said "No, today was me serving you. That's all I wanted."

So, I hugged him and after a kiss, dozed off once again, ending an amazing day that taught me new things about him, about me, and about the value of discussing our fantasies.

12