All Comments on 'His Fetish Discovered at Work Ch. 02'

by Parklife

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Did not like the ending

I'm really sorry you are taking this in such a violent direction. Wish it could just be intimate, affectionate fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story please write more!!

Amazing please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

I read a headline over the stories that mentioned it was only two part story Seems a waste. I'm sure there's some fun stuff that Brenda could make Mike do at work, with the fear of being caught.

I really enjoyed the first part. A little disappointed by the second part. Mainly because I felt that he wanted a more dominant woman in the same manner of someone that doesn't get that all the time at home.

His girlfriend seemed to speak in too much of a controlling fashion. I felt Jenifer should speak down to him, but in a more round about manner. She is his girlfriend and I felt from the impression from the first story; it seemed she would be less into the things Mike got off on. Brenda should be the one that speaks down to him in a more degrading manner.

And because he wants that and doesn't get it all the time; feels more obligated to obey her

To elaborate more on Jenifer and Mike's sex life: I felt she should maybe get more off with him eating her out as you had in the story, but it should be Brenda that comes in and turns Mike's world upside down. Maybe she filmed them from the closet and is humiliating Mike behind his back with some coworkers. Maybe she plans to totally dominate him by making him do things that would imply an end to his relationship, were his girlfriend to find out. Like having him eat her ass before kissing his girl when she comes to pick him up because his car isn't working, ("What did you eat your breath- and there's a taste." "Sorry babe, I had some food for lunch that didn't taste ripe") or meeting his coworker then Brenda works on getting her drunk enough to be succeeded so Mike is forced to watch her cuckold him and the next morning Jen balms him. But is unable to get the thought of being with a real man out of her head. Or best yet, Brenda hears that both Mike's and his girlfriend's parents are meeting each other for the first time and makes him fix soup with his own cum to serve them. He can't stop being disturbed by how much his mother loves the soup and his father tells him it's too salty.

See there is so much more you can do with this. So don't let this be the end. Bring in a part three and four. This is fantasy so you can push whatever taboo direction you want.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

HOT second chapter!!!!! Very exciting talking!!! Please go on soon ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous