His Fiancée and Her Mother Pt. 01

Story Info
Dale has to ask his girlfriend's mother a question...
6.2k words
18.8k
20
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Dale sighed, sitting at baggage claim at the airport, though he was glad to be back home, despite his tiredness. A lot was going on and, to be fair, it had been a hard run of it over there, even though it should have been a simple job, retrieving data, destroying it -- and so on. All for his employer and all standard practice, even though he had not expected the scuffle, the rain of bullets. Thankfully, he had gotten out with his life and, well, perhaps he would be a bit more careful in future. Yet it was not the sort of thing that even Dale could have anticipated going into that job, even if hazard pay, to be entirely fair to his employer, had been included in his rates.

He should ask for more next time.

He rubbed his face, trying not to worry about it too much, though he'd realised, on heading to the bathroom, that a black eye was forming, blooming on the flight home. That was a pain, but nothing that he could change in hindsight, not after being roughed up as he had been. An announcement came over the tannoy system, though Dale paid it no mind, looking at the wallpaper on his phone with a soft smile. Of course, it was Pepper, his anthro wolf girlfriend. Everyone had been shocked that he'd managed to land such a woman, but, well, it had been her that had captured him, in a way. He'd always thought of himself as plain but still good-looking -- just with nothing in particular that would actually stand out about him, which was okay too. He didn't have to have more than his cropped short brown hair, brown eyes, a harder line to his jaw and stubble that, truthfully, he could not wait to shave clean again. He hated having any hair on his face, finding it too itchy and scratchy.

He thumbed the screen, even though it was cracked, Pepper there, smiling, laughing, though there was a presence about the grey wolf even on the screen, where he had merely captured her image, the likeness of her. She was a couple of years older than him, though her laugh was infectious, her body curvy -- nothing like a cheerleader or anything that he had kind of been infatuated with back in college. But, that didn't matter -- what mattered was that they were together, that she had hooked him, so very easily, and that they had everything they wanted. Her long, black hair, in the picture, bounced back over her shoulder in a tidy braid, but, even then, Dale could not stop his eyes from dropping to her breasts, appreciating her form. She was his girlfriend, after all, even though, well...

Well, perhaps he would come back to that thought, the thought that warmed his cheeks, that made him feel tingly all over. One way or another, he would get there.

Of course, Pepper had sent him a text -- all full of hearts and kisses, welcoming him home. He smiled widely, unable to help himself.

Bishop, the anthro canine that he had already been through so much with, seemed to be sorting the bags. It was funny how their relationship had changed, as platonic male friends, shifting quickly when they had been overseas, even though he'd known Bishop from college, of course. It had been Bishop who had given him the lead-in to his job, a year ahead of him in college even though, ultimately, Bishop had decided that college was not for him, working his way through solely to do what he needed to do and no more than that.

In fact...Bishop had played a more important role in Dale's life than anticipated, considering that, without him, perhaps he and Pepper had never met. It had been Bishop that had gotten Dale increasingly out of his shell and had taken him to his first party in his first year. After meeting Pepper there, well -- sparks had flown and, between him and Pepper, the rest was history.

He was glad to be back home, though Bishop had muttered something about it simply being a "different kind of hell hole". The dog anthro was just as worn out as Dale, slumping over at the shoulders, though it seemed that he had found their luggage a side more quickly than Dale had been able to, wheeling over Dale's suitcase as he dragged his own behind him.

"There you go, bud," he said, brushing his hand back over the top of his own head, between his pricked ears. "You good?"

Dale grimaced.

"Eh... Not really. Sitting on the floor of a cargo plane for eight hours... Yeah, that really sucks."

Bishop shot him a sympathetic look.

"I get that," he said. "A good kinda sucking though? I mean, you aced it there, kudos to you."

Dale sighed and shook his head, though he knew that Bishop didn't blame him. Things had gone pear-shaped in the worst of ways out there, but they had at least come through it in one piece. It had, however, made him think about what was important to him, regardless of how rattled he was.

Bishop didn't blame him for being shaken and clasped his shoulder sympathetically.

"Yeah, I'm still shaken up over that too."

Dale didn't say anything to that. It was a blatant like, but, really, he appreciated that Bishop was trying to make him feel better. They'd gotten closer while overseas, admittedly. It was probably the way of it, especially after something that had ended up a lot riskier, in a battlefield, than anyone had anticipated.

"You gonna tell me what you got there then?" Bishop said with a toothy grin, lips pulling back to show too many teeth, though it should have already been obvious what the velvet box was, set on Dale's knee, close and safe. "Or is that a going away present you got for me, hm?"

Dale smiled, though he did not blush. It was not something to be embarrassed about, not as he showed Bishop the engagement ring that he had gotten, of course, for Pepper, set with a diamond, a couple more small ones set into the band. It was, hopefully, her style, but he'd wanted to choose something that he hadn't seen before, something that, even if he couldn't afford a huge rock (it was not important to be flashy, after all), was uniquely her. He'd gotten her ring measurement, rather sneakily, by taking one of her old rings to the jewellery store, though they had been more than happy to help.

Even though Bishop knew exactly what was in the box, he gasped and faked being shocked as Dale jabbed him in the ribs.

"What -- me? Me?" Bishop fell back, hand to his head, pretending to swoon. "Oh, happy days! I had no idea, Dale, that you thought about me that way!"

"Oh, get off -- people are staring!"

Bishop laughed and plopped down on the bench beside Dale, for they had some time left before their time slot for the hire car, which would get them back home, would be available.

"Well, if I had a girl as pretty as your wolf, I'd sure propose to her too. You're a lucky man, Dale. She is the one you're proposing to, right?"

Dale nodded, though suppressed the urge to roll his eyes. He knew, in his own way, that Bishop was just trying to distract him from the world and life that they were coming back from. It was appreciated, but still a little overt.

He sighed, rubbing his arm.

"I dunno... I hope it's not too soon," he said, sharing a little more of himself, though that sort of thing did not often come naturally to Dale. "It kinda only happened, you know, things between us, because of hooking up. I don't know if a relationship starting with sex means anything, but, well..."

He loved her, obviously, for far more than that, but few in the world would be so confident in a marriage proposal that they would not consider the depth of the relationship at all. Of course, there was more to it than that -- and that was that his relationship with Pepper was hardly traditional at all. The fact that he had frequently fucked her mother too, Mona, an even curvier grey wolf who was always dressed smartly and primly, was something that had lingered in the back of his mind. Sure, that was hardly the kind of usual relationship that he would have expected from anyone, but he had just gotten on so well with them and, like his initial relationship with Pepper, it had just kind of happened. That Pepper had been very keen for him to enjoy himself with her mother, all three of them coming together in lust and even love too, was something that had only sealed the deal for him.

And now he was planning on proposing to Pepper, asking for her hand in marriage. The relationship, even then, with Mona was all about sex, though he hoped too that there was enough between him and Pepper for them to go the distance, together.

"Hey, I know some things are going through your mind and that's totally normal," Bishop said, half-shrugging. "Now, I'm gonna give you a bit of advice, so you'd best listen up and listen closely. The first step to happiness is really...not to worry too much about what's happened, where you guys've started, or what you think will happen. You don't know what will happen. No one does. It's all about enjoying the present, looking to the future -- but you've gotta understand too that you can't control every aspect of that future."

He took a breath, as if collecting his thoughts, then continued.

"I don't generally, I mean... I don't typically think things through before I do them, for better or for worse. But I can tell you that I don't regret it afterwards."

Dale shook his head, a smile pulling at his lips.

"Bishop... That's half dreadful advice and half somewhat okay advice, you know that? Never thinking about doing things before you do them? I mean -- come on!"

Bishop shrugged: he knew his way of doing things was not always the norm. Yet if it had gotten him by, why wouldn't that be the same for Dale?

"Alright, if you say so, but the rest ain't that bad. Try this one on for size, if you'll have it. You've just run headlong into a collapsing country in the process of being overthrown by fucking raving lunatics...and all that so you could buy Pepper a kickass ring. Yeah, I know, it's obvious what you needed that money for. You did that, for her, only her. And that wolf ain't gonna find a man half as dedicated to you in this universe or the damn next!"

Dale swallowed hard, sliding his gaze away. He hadn't thought that he had been that obvious about the money and stuff, but, well, what else would he have been spending hazard pay like that on? It maybe was a little more obvious when he had been toying with the ring box afterwards, but when he had seen the perfect ring for Pepper, it had not seemed to be at all something he should skimp on.

Seeing that Dale wasn't convinced, Bishop rapped his knuckles on his knee, tipping forward with a frown.

"Alright, let me simplify this for you." He cupped his hands to his muzzle, voice raised. "Marry the damn girl!"

Others around them paused, Bishop's voice echoing across the airport as Dale groaned and pressed a hand to his face.

"Bishop, seriously?"

All of them were smiling though, one guy even calling out encouragement.

"You got it lad!"

Another soldier, a woman with a smudge across her cheek that she hadn't bothered to wipe off, half paused as she passed them.

"Ask her, I'm sure she'll say yes!"

Everyone seemed to be on his side, even though they didn't know him, so he couldn't help but laugh as Bishop pulled him into a half hug from the side.

"Dale, it's been a fucking pleasure. Next time we hang out though, maybe all three of us could just crack a few beers, yeah, instead of touring a fucking crumbling regime, yeah?"

That was agreed and, as Bishop headed off to see if their ride was ready yet, Dale had to call out to him.

"Hey, Bishop! Thanks."

The canine anthro gave him a thumbs-up, already on his way. But he knew how much he had helped Dale too, truly.

*

There was one thing, however, even after getting home and hastening to get his stuff at least tossed to the side, that he had to do before seeing Pepper. Of course, he wanted to propose to her as soon as possible, but his sweet wolfess knew that he was safe and he had nothing more at all to worry about there, not when it came to keeping her in the loop. About the ring, however, she was to stay in the dark on that one until the very last moment.

He wanted to make sure it was the very best kind of surprise to her.

Mona lived in the suburbs of the city, a place a little greener and brighter, but still with an uniformity to how the houses and the streets were laid out. He didn't like that so much, but there was only so much, even there, that Dale was in control of. How a sprawling city, even out in the suburbs was put together was not one of them, but he did prefer smaller towns. He wondered what Pepper would prefer, but as long as there was something there for her to focus on and interest her, he was sure that Pepper would be flexible.

If not, he would follow her to the end of the earth just to make her happy.

Mona's house was just like the others, though it had a neatly trimmed border to the path, a small hedge. He didn't know what the design was, but it hid a part of Mona that Dale was sure that only he and Pepper got to see, though he was very fortunate in that sense.

It took a lot of encouragement of himself to walk up to the door and knock, but he managed it, just about, taking a deep breath and talking himself up, his jaw locked even as he trembled. The knocker was brass, but sounded obnoxiously loud as he banged it down, wincing at the sound.

And yet his worries, at least for the time being, were swept away as the voluptuous wolf opened the door -- only to sweep him up into her arms.

"Oh -- Dale! You didn't say you were coming by!" She gushed over him, crushing him to her in a hug that he eagerly returned, the warmth of her against him a kind of comfort that even he had not realised how sorely he had missed. "Come in, come in -- oh, you look terribly exhausted! Now, come in, sit yourself down, I'll set you right."

She barely gave him a chance to talk, though he smiled warmly and hoped that Mona could feel just how glad he was to see her through that alone. It was good to be back with her, though he sorely missed Pepper too and could not wait to have his partner back in his arms. Hopefully, that would be for the rest of his life.

She, however, was ravishing, and he spared a moment admiring her from head to toe, her hair long and black, though it was loose around her shoulders that day, which was unusual. He often thought that Pepper got her practical, tidy hairstyles from her mother, though Mona was dressed comfortably in a yellow pencil dress that accentuated her shapely figure. The curves of her denoted motherhood in a way that Pepper's body, undoubtedly, did not yet. No one would have said that she was chubby, however, not by any means, though Dale still longed to press up against her soft, sensual body.

He'd missed her. Almost as much as Pepper. There wasn't much in it, to be fair, but it was just as well that the two wolves were a package deal.

"Dale, why isn't Pepper with you though?" Mona asked, allowing him a moment to catch his breath as they perched at the kitchen table, comfortable there, in a shared space and the bright kitchen. "I thought you would come by together -- is everything alright?"

Her eyes shone with concern for him and he took her hand, which lay on top of the table, soothingly, rubbing his thumb over the backs of her fingers reassuringly.

"Oh, of course, everything's fine..." He said slowly, not knowing where to go from there: Mona always saw straight through him -- her daughter too. "I just... There was something I..."

She said back, a smile on her lips. Dale was suddenly struck by the flecks of a lighter grey on her muzzle: the only indication that there was on the wolf's body that she was ageing, though even Mona was in her very early forties, still in the prime of her life. At least, that was what the wolfess would have said if asked.

"Maybe you came to me with a different appetite?" She said with a soft, sensual growl, tongue flicking out briefly to swipe across her lips. "I am sure I could assist if it's not food you're after, my dear..."

Dale chuckled and shook his head.

"Oh, Mona... You know I would, anytime..."

She giggled, teasing him further, her fluffy, grey tail flicking against his leg under the table. Though her eyes glittered, she softened the tension with humour.

"Oh, perhaps you want me all to yourself!" She proclaimed, teasing him. "Scandalous! Trying to bed your girlfriend's mother behind her back! Naughty boy! I approve!"

Dale laughed, yet it didn't rid him of the heat in his cheeks, how it burned there, aching for more. He didn't know how to say what he wanted to, though it was a good thing that it was Mona there, someone that he knew so well.

"I promise, no, not this time. It's not that, Mona, it's..."

But the wolf's eye had caught the black eye blooming across the corner of his left eye, darkening slowly, though it would surely be worse again the next day.

"Oh, my dear!" Her face twisted in worry, reaching for him, stroking Dale's face. "However did you come about this? Are you okay?"

He winced.

"I'm fine," he reassured her. Just took the butt of a rifle in the eye. My x-ray showed that nothing was cracked, not broken, I promise."

She fussed over him, trying to clean it up, even though it was already clean, telling him that she had just the remedy for that -- but he had to get to the point of where he was there. Gently trying to tell Mona that he was fine did not seem to be working as well as Dale hoped it would, trying to guide her back to her seat, though she was so close that her tail and chest brushed him lightly as the wolf moved around him.

"No, no... Mona, I promise, I'm..."

He froze, laughter bubbling in the back of his throat. For in his attempt to get her to stop fussing over him, he had managed to press both of his hands to her breasts -- one on each side! Mona giggled and shoved him lightly, though she did not push him away. It was all playful, even as he sighed and took her into his arms instead, hands sliding down her sides to draw her into a light embrace.

"Oh, you scoundrel!" Mona teased him. "You got into a tussle with some terrorist bullies and here you are, all of a sudden, coming back so pent-up and aggressive with me."

She paused, running her tongue seductively over her lower lip. Dale shuddered. God, she had him wrapped around her finger whenever she did that.

"Contain yourself, Dale," she breathed, though in a way that made it sound as if she didn't want him to contain himself at all. "Or at least take me to the bedroom before you ravage my body until I can't even move..."

Dale grinned and shook his head. Oh, she was a funny one... An infectious personality. So much so that it was even kind of tempting. But he was too sore for that and, well, he had to keep his mind on track.

"Not right now, Mona," he said, stroking her face with a smile. "I'm aching still. And I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What?" Her eyes widened a little, looking at him suspiciously. "Are there more injuries, other than the eye? What on earth happened to you?"

Her tongue clicked sharply against the roof of her mouth and, in a way that Dale did not understand, shot the wall an irate look, as if it had done something to personally offend her.

"I'll give Bishop a stern talking to for that, for not taking better care of you..."

He stopped dead, eyes widening, all thoughts of the bedroom gone.

12