His Fiancée and Her Mother Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait -- how do you know Bishop?"

Mona pressed her lips together, a coy look coming over her.

"Well... I may have had a hand, so to speak, in ensuring that Bishop, in particular, was near you, employed by myself to protect you. He was recommended to me by a friend whose company I have shares in and she had him escort her on a few trips abroad. With her recommendation of his work, I thought it more than prudent to ensure that you would be quite well when you were away. Although she was just as happy with his "work" on her in bed..."

Mona grinned, even as Dale grimaced. That last bit wasn't something that he particularly wanted to think about -- Bishop was a friend! But a bit more than that, a protector too, so it seemed.

"I couldn't think of anyone better to protect my future son-in-law," Mona said tenderly, cupping his face. "I do hope you do not consider it an overstep. We just wanted you back safe and sound."

Dale swallowed hard. Oh, Mona did not realise how close she was to the truth, his heartbeat racing. She was only joking, though he wasn't sure for how long his nerve could hold if she kept on talking like that.

"Dale?" Mona shook her head, taking him by the shoulders and sitting him down gently. "I'm sorry for being so...ah...playful, it's just been so long since I saw you, I'm happy to see you again. There was something on your mind, dear, please: tell me. I'm here to listen."

Yet it was, of course, nothing bad at all, but hopefully something that would be very good between all of them. He took a deep breath, his heartbeat racing, blood roaring in his ears. But he had to do it, had to be brave.

It was Mona, after all.

"I..." Nope, that didn't quite do it and he was forced to swallow again, taking a moment to clear his throat. "It's... There's something that I want to ask...Pepper. And I...feel I need to get your blessing for it, first. Mom said I'm old-fashioned, before, heh... Maybe, I am..."

She clapped a hand over her mouth as she gasped, though Mona was speechless for a good reason. Waving a hand at a red-faced Dale, she urged him to go on.

He pulled the ring box out of his trousers pocket, confirming her obvious suspicions, a small smile on his face.

"I really would like your blessing to take Pepper's hand in marriage," he said, his voice steadier, the shake falling from it. "I... I wanted to ask you...first. It's..."

The words were clunky and awkward coming from his lips, but Mona had already lunged for him, wrapping him up in a tight hug. Light-headed, he hugged her back, too dazed to do anything else.

"Oh, Dale, that is wonderful news, the most wonderful of news!" She gushed, squeezing him tightly, even as she strove to calm herself again. "But, dear, oh, oh, my... I have a couple of conditions, you could say. Are you listening?"

He nodded, though Mona had that playful glimmer in her eyes again. It was rarely out of them, though they remained loosely hugging, sitting in the smoothly polished kitchen chairs, the table and their food and drink set aside. Of course, in all that had been going on, it had been forgotten.

"Firstly," she said, holding up a finger. "If Pepper says no, you must marry me instead!"

Dale laughed and nodded, though there was a part of him, the part that romantically loved Mona too, that didn't think that would be a bad thing. Except for the whole not marrying Pepper thing. Agh, why did feelings like that have to be so complicated?

"Secondly," Mona added, more seriously that time. "You, of course, give Pepper your all. With everything I have seen so far from you, I have no doubt that you are up to the task, but, Dale, I still need to hear you say those words. Tell me -- tell me you will look after my darling girl."

He took her hands seriously in his own, looking into her eyes.

"Of course," he said, as serious as he had ever been. "I promise. I will always be there for Pepper. She's the love of my life, Mona, I can't imagine not being there for her, giving her everything that she needs. Anything she wants, it will be hers."

The wolfess wrapped him up in the tightest, warmest hug that she had ever given him, their bodies softly pressed together, though there was nothing sexual about it, not then. They were just there, breathing in each other's scents, a mother and her son-in-law, Mona's eyes damp with tears.

So, it was set. There had never really been any doubt, after all, that Mona would not want him to marry her daughter.

However, even though they had agreed on his marriage proposal, Mona's blessing given to him, there was still more to plan. As much as Dale wanted to go ahead and celebrate, the problem was that he had to arrange where he was going to propose to Pepper! And it all had to be a surprise to her too, wanting to give her the sweet, romantic proposal that he knew she deserved. Of course, he had meant it when he had told her mother that he would give her everything, all that he had, and that was never going to change.

Mona, on the other hand, knew just the place for him to pop the question, even if it was very much a question that had far more weight to it than the notion suggested. Up in the mountains, up north, there was a spa resort with natural hot springs that was special to her, and Pepper too. She'd first taken Pepper there back when Pepper had graduated high school and, since then, it had become their perfect little place, somewhere they could always go, just the two of them, somewhere that they could let the stresses of the rest of the world slip away. The views were stellar, across the serene mountain range, the windows to a lot of the pools opening out over them, allowing them to relax, to be serene, to find peace in the luxurious facility.

Although Dale knew of the place, he had never been there. Mainly because just getting into such an extravagant resort would have cost him both kidneys and probably a good portion of his liver too. He couldn't afford it, to be blunt, not with his student loans -- hell, even with his normal loans too, the car loan near the end of repayment but still notable. It was not an expense he could take on. Pepper played lacrosse on a pro-national level, which brought in some money too, but it was a pretty average salary even on her level with the recent national league wins.

He sighed, looking forlornly at Mona. He hoped he wouldn't disappoint her, though he was trying to be sensible, even while he didn't have the cash to burn.

"I'm sorry, Mona, but I really can't..."

She waved him off. Of course, she did.

"Oh, Dale -- don't be so silly! I'll pay for the whole thing, it's nothing to me. We'll all go there, if you agree that it's the perfect place for you to propose to Pepper, it's your choice, after all. And your parents can come too so we're all together. That'll be lovely! I'm yet to meet them, still, after all this time, and I won't take no for an answer on that one."

He eyed her sceptically, though didn't quite know how to raise what was on his mind.

"Um..." He fumbled for the words. "Well... I know...money isn't really an issue for you...but...that is a very kind offer, Mona, but isn't that rather a lot of money?"

She giggled, brushing it off.

"When it became as important a place to Pepper as it was already for me, well...I couldn't not do it. With my shares in the resort, I practically own the place, silly Dale. Don't you worry about a thing, I'm here to look after you both too."

He blushed hard, though it was easy to slip into Mona's arms, to kiss her warmly, full on the lips. And it was right too, for he wanted to keep the sweet, kind, gorgeous wolf in his life as much as he could, as much as Mona would have him, there for both her and her daughter.

Still, he had to see if Pepper accepted his proposal first...

However, his relationship with Mona was not something at all that Dale could easily set aside as they talked, moving to the sofa to sit close together, thighs brushing. The closeness there spoke of the intimacy between them, how they had spent more time together than any son and mother-in-law ever should have, but that was just how their relationship had come together. Without Pepper, they would never have known how well they fit together in that way. But it couldn't happen without Pepper either.

There didn't have to be any reason for the kiss and the caress, his hand boldly coming up to stroke her breast through her dress. Mona's moan was all Dale needed to hear to know that she wanted him too, tongue brushing sweetly up against one another as the kiss deepened. They parted briefly, only so that she could slide down the top of her dress, easing it down over her arms so that her top half was exposed. Of course, Mona was not wearing a bra and Dale grinned as he kissed her chest, lavishing attention on each round.

Despite her age, they were still full and perky, pulling down into a pleasing shape purely by the effect of their weight. And yet he would always exult in how the wolfess arched up against him, lying back against the sofa cushions, when he locked his lips around a nipple and sucked.

"Ah! Dale!"

He moaned against her, nuzzling between her breasts as he freed her nipple, though their hands were moving quickly already, desperately. It had been too long, after all, even longer than he had last been with Pepper, since he had been with her mother too.

Mona freed his cock with a deft move of her hand, his trousers sliding down over his buttocks to his thighs, but neither of them cared to disrobe fully. They only needed one another, trading whimpers and moans and hot, breathy kisses that said so much more than any words ever could have.

"Mmm... I missed this," Mona growled, licking her lips as she pulled Dale on top of her, her dress hitched up, revealing her string thong, as she had not expected him, or else she would have been bottomless as always. "Dale -- take me!"

Her passion rang through her tone as she groaned, her tail wagging even though her underwear was still in the way. Dale kissed her leg softly, wanting to make sure that he pleased her, sliding his hand all the way, sensually and sweetly, up her leg, only to capture her underwear, as slim and as skinny as the thong was, between his fingers. Mona's breath hitched as he drew the underwear back down her legs as if it was a prize, her legs lifting to make it easier for him.

With the bare treat of her pussy exposed, he wasted no time in covering her body with his own. Dale moaned softly, hanging his head down near hers as he pressed inside, the head of his cock finding her entrance and questing deep as he stretched her out. Dale grunted, though leaned over her far enough to kiss her deeply, sharing the warmth of the embrace in the best of ways. There was no rush there, even if he did have plans to start putting into place for him and Pepper, though he still wanted to savour it. Everything from the tight hold of her wet pussy around his cock, milking him of his seed, to how her breasts rose to press against his chest with every shuddering breath the wolfess took in, eyes fixed on him.

Eye contact was underrated when it came to sex and he held Mona's paw tightly as he made love to her, slowly, softly, sensually. Every stroke of his cock pressed inside the full length, making sure that Mona got to enjoy every last bit of it, her pussy as familiar to him as Pepper's was -- if he could speak in such crude terms, of course. But, sometimes, crude terms were exactly what a moment called for.

Mona groaned out his name as he filled her repeatedly, though the wolfess on the bottom did not have to do much in the moment, not that time. Dale, of course, was still sore after his trials, even if the full extent of those would only come to light later -- he just didn't want anyone to worry about him -- so grateful for an easier round. It helped though, bringing his connection back into Mona's hold where he wanted it to be.

"Yes... Dale..." Mona grunted as his thrusts sped up, their breath coming in short, sharp pants. "Yes... Yessss!"

She howled as she climaxed, his cock hitting all the right spots inside her, though the nerves at the entrance to her pussy were the most sensitive. She clung to him, hips grinding up against her daughter's fiancé as much as she could while lying back against the sofa, but he was right there to keep thrusting, lips parted in a breathy smile even then.

For there was nothing more beautiful to Dale than either of the wolfesses climaxing, losing themselves and coming apart in the passion of the moment. Yet his orgasm was not to be set aside either, not as he thrust and thrust, ignoring the pang of the aches in his body, driving into her hot, wet snatch until he too could not hold back any longer. How could he have possibly not gotten off so quickly after her, after all, when her pussy was tight around him, milking his length with erratic ripples and pulls around his shaft?

No... With her and with Pepper, things were perfect, exactly as they needed it to be, no more and no less than that. Especially when he wasn't feeling his best, he did not have to go all out and try to please either of them, finding that that mutual pleasure already went hand in hand with all that was between them already. Dale moaned, laying his head down on Mona's chest, the wolfess' hand stroking gently down his back, stroking his skin through his shirt. With his clothes still mostly on, there was only so much of his body she could see and Dale was glad too that she didn't catch the full extent of his bruises and scrapes. They'd be harder to hide from Pepper, but at least Mona could be spared until they healed.

"You're the perfect son-in-law already," Mona murmured, a soft smile on her lips, eyelids heavy with satisfaction. "But we still have planning to do..."

All, however, would come together, just as they planned.

Mona would make sure of it.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Kioti3510Kioti3510over 1 year ago

I love this story. I found the anthro wolf references exciting and incredibly sexy.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
Book Club Memories Ch. 01 A hung 18-year-old attends a MILF sex party.in Erotic Couplings
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Soccer Mom Things happen quickly with a sexy soccer mom.in Erotic Couplings
Mom's Motivation: Daughter's Prom Mom gives up her ass to keep daughter's bf happy.in Mature
More Stories