His Fiancée and Her Mother Pt. 03

Story Info
In the hotel room, Dale gets time with Pepper and her mother.
5.3k words
5.9k
9
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

They celebrated in style that night, enjoying a luxurious meal in the high-class resort restaurant, though the wind had flowed quite freely between them all. Diana could have been said to have enjoyed herself a little too much, though it was not as if she had far to go back to her hotel room, leaning heavily on her husband as she swayed and giggled. Even on the elevator, she was unsteady on her feet and heels, though Dale blushed and Mona giggled.

"My, they are a happy couple!" Mona laughed, though she was only pleased for them, that they were so happy there, together. "You two settle down for the night now, it was lovely spending time with you."

David nodded, though he had his hands full helping Diana into their room, everyone saying goodnight just as Diana's hand shot back out of the bedroom.

"Come here, you!"

David gasped as he was dragged inside by his shirt collar, but any noise coming from their room was not something that Dale or Pepper would have to worry about for the rest of the night.

Mona slipped ahead of them, only glancing back once to make sure that Diana and David had really gone inside. Their secret, after all, was only one that was to be shared between the three of them, something that they would forever hold close to their hearts. She had a key to their room already and slipped inside, settling herself on the bed, smoothing down her dress.

Dale didn't know where to look, between Pepper and Mona, which was exactly the way that the two wolves wanted it, tearing him in indecision, needing them both equally, desperately. With Mona in a figure-hugging, extravagant rich blue dress with gold accents (they could have been real gold) and Pepper in a similar one with a plunging neckline and a slit up the side, though in a lighter, periwinkle blue, that they were mother and daughter was impossible to miss. Even though Mona could have very easily, even then, passed as Pepper's older sister...

The ring hadn't left Pepper's finger since he had slipped it on her in the hot spring. His heart brimmed over with love for the wolfess, even more, just for that.

Mona, however, looked a little buzzed, even as she made Dale's mother look like a lightweight with how much wine had been drunk that night. It had been a celebration after all.

But before Mona could say anything, Pepper stepped between them, a smile on her lips, though it was firmer than Dale had seen since he had returned home.

"Now, mom," she said clearly. "I want Dale -- no argument. And I know you want him too, but I want him inside me, he's my fiancé now and there's nothing to be said about that."

Mona grinned, the older wolfess swaying very faintly back and forth, shifting her weight on the luxurious mattress.

"Oh, I figured as much, honey," she purred, sounding more like a feline anthro than a wolf one. "But I wanted to be prepared too and, well, Dale is too fine for me not to partake in a little pleasure too..."

That was a very proper way of putting it, though no one really minded. Dale still had Pepper in his arms, an arm tight around her waist while she leaned into him.

Mona reached under the bed for something that she had had left there earlier, a small bag with a few supplies that she had thought might be useful that night. Of course, she was well-prepared as always, for that was simply something that Mona had lived by, having more life experience than even the two of them put together. Yet Dale was by no means surprised by the strap-on, already fitted into a harness that only needed to be pulled up and tightened around the hips and legs, that she pulled out of the bag, along with a little flavoured lube. Against himself, his lips tugged up in a smile, drawing Pepper in close to him. He was still riding on the high of the proposal, eyes drifting to the ring over and over again, though it was not in a possessive way. He was just so glad to see it on her finger, that she liked it, that she loved him. There was nothing more in the world that he wanted, as long as she was with him.

"You said you'd be willing to do anything for Pepper, didn't you, Dale?" Mona teased him lightly, though she only truly intended for the strap-on to be used so that he could work on both wolves at the same time. "Well, now's your chance to prove that to us, to both of us..."

Dale pulled back, shaking his head, heat rising to his cheeks, although he was already flushed from dinner and too much wine.

"Mona -- no!" He hid his face against Pepper even as his bride-to-be laughed. "No, not that! Anything does not include that, I already made that one clear!"

He had been asked before, after all, but it was just a joke and, as she waggled her eyebrows at him, Dale realised that Mona was just teasing him. He groaned, but Pepper was quick to distract him by stripping down before him, reaching behind to unzip her dress, immediately loosening around her chest and offering him a further glimpse at the tantalising swell of her breasts.

It was funny how easily distracted he was like that...

"Come on, darling," Pepper moaned, her voice already dark and husky with desire. "Don't listen to her, mmm... Not like that. Just focus on me. Focus on us. How good you're going to make us feel."

Under the dress, she was wearing some of the finest lingerie that Dale had ever seen her in, glittering at the edges where it was embroidered, but somehow it looked as if she had been draped in pearls. She was jaw-droppingly beautiful, fit as well as curvy, though it was the wolfess underneath the soft fur and gorgeous clothes that he adored so much too, who he loved with his whole heart and more.

She smiled, taking his hand, helping him out of his shirt too, though their fingers were slow with the luxury of wine, their senses ever so slightly softened at the edges. And yet it was not a problem, not to them, not when they were as close as they were. There was no one, that night, that was going to interrupt any of them, after all.

Mona, on the other hand, didn't bother with stripping out of her fine gown. Merely sitting back on the bed, she hitched up the long skirt of her dress to reveal that, as she so often did, she wasn't wearing any underwear. Dale shivered, moaning softly as Pepper's teeth worked over his neck, the strap-on in her hands as she liberated her mother of it. Mona hadn't been wearing any underwear when they'd first met too... He could never forget that.

Pepper slipped the strap-on over Dale's legs, helping him step into it, though it was not something that he had done before. It was much better for him to be wearing it than having it used on him though! Not that he thought that it was weird, but it was not a kink that he, personally, wanted to explore.

It sat above his cock, though the harness was a little uncomfortable around his legs. It was a discomfort that he was more than willing to bear through for the love of his ladies, their pleasure still coming above all else to him.

"I want you to fuck me in this dress, Dale," Mona moaned, leaning back on the bed with her legs spread, the fine cloth of her shimmering dress pooling around her hips, her pussy exposed as she ran the tip of a finger down her folds. "I bought this especially for this happy occasion, darling, and I'm never going to wear it again..."

She had one more thing to show, slipping off the bed with her dress still hitched up, bending over it on her hands with her butt thrust up, revealing that there had been one more little secret under her dress. For she had a shiny butt plug in place too with a heart-shaped pink jewel at the end of it the whole time. Dale grunted, though Pepper clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, even if the wolf didn't go so far as to roll her eyes. Mona lifted her tail even further, giving them both a show, though Pepper, that night, only had eyes for her fiancé.

"Come on, Dale..." Pepper growled, licking her lips, a feral edge to her, but one that Dale leaned into her, as hungry for the wolf as she clearly was for him. "Up on the bed... I need you... My fiancé!"

She loved saying it, though she was the one that controlled the moment, eagerly directing them so that they all got the most out of the night. Whereas she might have liked having Dale all to herself, she could not say that she had not shared everything with her mother for so many years that it was second nature to her to share even her fiancé too.

But she would have his cock that night, Pepper had already determined, laying down on the bed and pulling her mother on top of her so that Dale could fuck them both at once. With them in position, face to face and sharing sweet nuzzles and kisses, she could only share one last wink with her fiancé and murmur for Dale to take them.

And that was an invitation that Dale was by no means going to turn down, the strap-on a little awkward but still manageable. The strap-on by itself was one that the ladies, between themselves, had used on each other before, familiar to him in their play with all its bumps and ridges, designed for the pleasure of the wolves. He wasted no time in pushing over them, the dildo sliding into Mona's pussy while his cock pushed into Pepper's, taking his wife-to-be as he wanted, panting softly. A soft moan rose from his lips, entirely unbidden -- and yet it still belonged there.

"Oh, god..."

But there was no deity that he needed to pray to, not then, not as he fucked them, slowly and sensually. There was no rush to it, for he knew then that he would be with both Pepper and her mother for the rest of their lives together, taking everything in, savouring the moment. Mona squirmed at the combined pressure of the butt plug and the dildo as he fucked her with it, though Pepper panting and arching up against her mother made their breasts squash together even more than before.

"Ohhhh..."

That one was Pepper, the wolfess groaning under the weight of her mother, the rustling of the gown, though the pressure of her lover's cock inside her was all that she needed, filling her so nicely. Oh, how she had carved it, the succulent tightness of her pussy around it making her want to buck and grind onto his cock, repeatedly, but Dale was in control that time -- something that caught her off-guard entirely by how it delighted her. By being pinned in place while he rolled his hips, taking her and her mother at the same time, she was forced to focus on all the little sensations.

How her breasts felt against her mothers, the warmth of Mona radiating into her.

The moans of her fiancé: music to her ears.

How her tail was pinned under her body, though spine-tinglingly so.

The wetness of her pussy, the urgent need and craving of her body.

How her skin prickled, wanting her fiancé and lover even more.

She couldn't stand it and Dale needed it too, grabbing at her hand and holding it tightly even as Pepper and Mona locked lips. The tongues of the wolves tangled as they kissed deeply, wetly, though he couldn't stop his mind from running amok, imagining, even then, just how they looked with their breasts pressed against each other, wishing that he could be down there against them too. But not every position allowed him to enjoy the thick curves of their bodies, alas, and much less their breasts.

It was almost too much for him, though he gritted his teeth, holding off for as long as possible, though his thrusts became a little more erratic, taking on a furtive edge that not even he could hold back from. He squeezed Pepper's paw hard, driving in with a few harder strokes that put his sore body to the test, though it was all worth it as he hit the right spots for her, the eroticism of the situation getting the better of the wolfess.

She moaned as orgasm hit her, hips bucking, pushing up urgently against her mother as if it was Mona fucking her right then and there and not Dale. But that was merely due to how their bodies were positioned, nothing more than that, riding a high of pleasure, higher and higher, as if they were never going to come down. He couldn't hold off any longer with her pussy tightening around him, the slickness of her orgasm coating his shaft and coaxing him deeper, even if there was nowhere else for him to go. So it was that he let go too, releasing his load inside her as pleasure washed through him: a short, sharp bite of an orgasm that was an appetiser for more to come.

After all, Dale knew that the night for all three of them was far from done already...

They took a brief break, sprawled on the bed, Mona catching her breath, though the older wolf still had her needs to be met. Pepper half sat up, Dale's shaft softening from her pussy (it would not take much time for him to recover with two sexy wolves to please him) as she shot her mother a wicked look.

"Now that I've had my first round," she growled lightly, licking her lips, "I think you can have a bit of solo loving now, mom... Thanks for respecting us as a couple too, mom."

Even in a relationship like theirs, there were lines and limits, boundaries to be set -- but that was something that they could all work through together, with open and honest communication. Everything was going just as they wanted it to, Pepper taking the strap-on from Dale and sliding it off his legs so that he was able to stand and take Mona by the hand, helping her up and off the bed. The wolf giggled.

"Oh, what a gentleman!"

For her and Pepper, only for them, for there were no other ladies in his life that he would have treated in that manner in the bedroom, a smile on his lips as he undid her dress. He slid down the full length of her body as she stood, taking her dress with him until it was all the way off, merely a pool of shimmering fabric on the floor. Mona, as if knowing what he intended, lifted a leg up and over his shoulder, offering her pussy to him.

His lips pressed up to her sex, knowing exactly what she wanted, his tongue sliding into her with a flicker of lust, penetrating her folds and finding her entrance. The wolfess shuddered and moaned, pressing in closer, though he was far from idle with parts of him other than his tongue. No, he had his lips too, with which he caressed her folds, the rise of her sex pushing against him, fingers dancing up her legs to spread her a little wider for him.

"Oh... Oh, my... Mmmmm, Dale!"

The only voice that he enjoyed hearing his name said with even more was Pepper's, but Mona was a close second there as he pulled back from her sex to lick up to her clit, her bare, pink flesh slick with his saliva. It was easier to please her when she was wet like that, though he loved the taste of her too, a finger and then a second sliding into her sex as he fingered her, working them back and forth. The wolfess was already dripping and he didn't truly need to arouse her when he had already been inside her, but he needed a moment to recover, even if his cock was rapidly re-hardening, plumping up with his need for her.

He kissed her clit, swirling his tongue around it, nipping very softly and playfully at her, showing her that he had more to him than what they had seen before. He would not stop, no, not until he had pleased them thoroughly, though the wolfess' head rolled back, panting heavily as her pink tongue lolled out. With the tightness of her backside around the butt plug too, her head spun with lust, so close to climax already.

Mona couldn't stand it any longer, her fingers twisting into Dale's hair to pull him up -- a touch that he gladly pulled into, though the hard tug against his scalp was something that he could have done without. Still, he was there to please, his cock hard and ready as Mona shuffled to the side, half leaning against the wall so that she had something to support her. Despite everything, the wolf wasn't as young as she used to be!

She stood with a leg lifted, wrapped around Dale as he pressed against her front, helping her keep her leg elevated as he pushed into her. He had to let his legs bend a little and Mona leaned back, though they made the position work, moans twining together in the air between them. The wolfess kissed him passionately as if Pepper was not even in the room, even though all was allowed between them, even as the sloppy kiss deepened, Mona as exhilarated as if Dale had proposed to her and not her daughter.

They broke the kiss panting, his cock sliding into her wetly, again and again, the sounds of their lust filling the room, his arms holding onto her tightly. To help with the angle, she leaned back even more, presenting her breasts to him -- and Dale kissed them eagerly, trembling with ecstasy at finally being offered them. He couldn't help himself and he didn't have to either as he kissed them both happily, suckling at her nipples and pressing kiss after kiss all over her wonderful, heavy breasts.

The hot spring, at least, had reinvigorated him, even if he was a bit sore still, though Mona moaned as if there was no one else in the room with them, clinging to Dale desperately, hardly even balanced against the wall anymore.

"Dale, please..." She moaned. "Fuck me, take me... Make me yours!"

The glitter of a ring on her finger caught his eye, though only Pepper caught the sharp intake of breath that her fiancé gave. For her mother had been very sly indeed and had swiped -- or borrowed -- her engagement ring while she hadn't been looking! All in lightness and fun, of course, even though Mona was very much pretending, in her own mind and fantasies, that Dale was, indeed, all hers and that they were going to run away together. Not that she would take that away from her daughter, but, oh, wouldn't that be romantic? In the heat of the moment, it was a hot thought, exceedingly so, fuelling her moans, her pussy tightening in a sudden clench around her lover's shaft.

Pepper raised an eyebrow, sidling up while Mona was distracted and tugging at her butt plug. The wolfess smirked softly as her mother gasped.

"Trying to steal my fiancé, are we?"

She may have said that jokingly, but Pepper knew that Dale would always be hers first and foremost, even as she withdrew the butt plug, the strap-on from earlier in place around her hips, settled in front of her crotch with the shaft ready to give her dear mom some personal attention. With it still glistening with her mother's juices, she easily slid into her mother's backside, tossing the plug inside, her mom moaning deliriously, not knowing whether to lean back or to press forward.

It was a cacophony of lust, all in a way that could not so simply or easily be set aside, moans and pants rising, filling the air. Yet it was all for the three of them, Dale and Pepper exchanging an excited look as they both took Mona at the same time, the older wolf bucked and tossed wildly between them as if she was there for their pleasure. Somehow, knowing one another that well, they were able to time it so that one cock came out while the other went in, never leaving Mona without the sensation of being stuffed or filled at any given time.

It was not something that the wolfess had ever experienced before, yet she moaned and grunted, eyes half-closed, losing herself in lust. She whined and clung to Dale, begging for a kiss, but he denied that one to her, leaning over her shoulder instead to kiss his fiancé deeply and lovingly, tongues tangling in their passionate embrace.

12