His Fiancée and Her Mother Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona whimpered, though there was little she could do, trapped between them.

"Don't be like that! Dale! Pepper! I'll be a good girl -- I promise!"

But that was for them to decide when they had the wolfess right where they wanted her, fucking her deep and hard with both the strap-on and his cock until she couldn't even speak at all. All she could do was whimper and moan, bucking her hips, trying to find it in herself to cry out, to hold out a little longer. She just wanted to keep that good feeling for as long as possible, being filled by her daughter and her daughter's fiancé, but not even Mona could hold off orgasm with all her experience in the bedroom.

She howled brokenly, throat trembling, as orgasm took her -- a powerful one that even had her squirting over Dale's cock, soaking his crotch, her slick, clearer juices running down his cock even as he fucked her pussy. Her howl twisted into a scream of delight, having filled her lungs with air, eyes rolled back, stiff with lust while she lost herself to it, not caring who might hear her.

In the distraction, Pepper grinned and slid her ring back off her mother's finger, returning it to where it belonged on her ring finger.

"That's mine, by the way, mom. Still love you though."

Pepper kissed her mother's cheek tenderly, but Mona barely heard her as Dale and Pepper both abandoned Mona's holes, supporting the limp wolfess as she struggled to even keep her feet. Drawing Mona up into his arms with all the strength he had in him, Dale tossed her on the bed, where she bounced and flopped with a yelp.

"And because you're such a bad girl," he teased her, more than able to give as good as he got with her, "there's no cum for your pussy tonight. But the butt plug, hm..."

He grinned, winking at Pepper as he rolled Mona onto her front, hips hitched up. She whined, though did not protest as he lifted her arse for her, piercing her ready tail hole with his cock and sinking deep, right up back where his hard and ready, aching with need, shaft belonged.

The wolfess tensed, rocking back, moaning loudly.

"Ohhhhh, that feels good!" She grinned, glancing back at Dale with half-lidded eyes, her tail wagging faintly, betraying her true feelings on the matter far too easily. "Oh, you really are a scoundrel, aren't you? But you won't be able to get away with that next time, oh no!"

"And you aren't some high society lady after all, are you? Slut."

That last word came from his lips with a velvety sweet, suave edge to it. It would have made anyone swoon, though Dale didn't stop pounding her, not as her moans grew shaky, lust overwhelming the wolfess. But she didn't have to talk, not as he fucked her roughly, pinning her down, his body holding hers firmly in place.

"Ohhhhh!"

That was just about the only sound Mona could make as he sank into her repeatedly, though she had already been loosened up more than well enough for some considerably rough treatment. With his cock sinking into her, again and again, her face pressed into the bed, cheek turned to it, head swimming with need, all the lust and love she held in her heart for him. Oh, how she adored when he called her things like that, even if it was not something that, perhaps, she had before envisioned enjoying as much as she did. Yet that was what being with her daughter and Dale brought to her -- all the new experiences that she wasn't yet willing to give up.

Not when she could have her daughter's fiancé's hard cock driving into her, the hard slap of his hips against her round, upturned arse making her flesh jiggle faintly with every thrust. She was not, of course, carrying much extra fat, but she was curvy and she owned it, softly padded and carrying her body with an elegant air. But Dale wasn't trying to please her, not that time, not as he leaned heavily over her with a barely suppressed growl in the back of his throat.

He was ever aware of Pepper watching him, enjoying her eyes on him as he drove into his mother, fucking her for all he was worth. In a sense, it was a punishment for the wolfess, though it was the kind of "punishment" that one would probably eagerly stumble into, again and again, all for the sake of pleasure. The punishment, to be fair, would only be not spending his seed in her pussy, one of Mona's favourite things, though it was all in good fun and play, part of the back and forth between them all.

But he had to have her, had to take her, the urge to climax again, inside her, impossible to ignore. With one harder thrust after the other, he penetrated her roughly and deeply, using the full length of his cock to defile her arse, even though it was very much welcomed from Mona. Pepper watched her mother get her "punishment", if it could even be called that, with a smirk on her lips, relaxing back on the bed beside them, merely enjoying the show. Her hand slid down the front of her crotch, toying with her pussy, spreading her lips wide to tease her mother with the dripping load of cum that her fiancé had already filled her with. That night, Pepper had most certainly gotten the best of him!

He couldn't go forever, however, arms shaking, though Dale was determined to get all he wanted. His arms and shoulders shook, hunching forward a little, glutes tensed, using all the power he had in his body to fill her. Even his balls swung back and forth as if out of control with every thrust he made, bouncing off her pussy, which had not been permitted a slick load of his seed.

Maybe next time. Or not. They would have to see what suited them and their fun in their play, after all...

Finally, with Mona screaming in climax, he unleashed his load in orgasm, a hand pressed to her pussy, rubbing her clit as she relinquished herself to orgasm. He didn't hold back, spending his cream in her tail hole, every thrust and spurt from his cock sending it deep, as if he was trying to make sure that not a single drop dribbled back out of her. That, however, was one of the best parts, seeing the mess afterwards, the lust of it all coming to a delicious, simmering afterglow.

With a groan, he couldn't hold himself up anymore, his body giving out -- but only after he had thoroughly pleased both ladies. With Dale in the middle, both Pepper and Mona cuddled in close to him on either side, their heads on his chest, Pepper nuzzling softly into his neck, the ring glittering on her finger. It was not so much a note of her being his fiancée, not then, but of him being hers. And Pepper was more than proud to wear it.

Even then, he knew that encounters like that, with Mona joining in, were not going to end even after he married Pepper. Maybe they should have, but, frankly, he wouldn't have it any other way, not with how much fun they all had together. Sure, it had been a strange sort of relationship to get into and he understood why some guys just hadn't "stuck" with Pepper, the strong, forceful woman that knew exactly what she wanted and went after it, but it was all that he loved about her. If he hadn't pressed on and trusted her, he wouldn't be where he was right then, with his fiancée and her mother, relaxing in the afterglow.

That was all he needed, he thought to himself, relaxing deeper into the luxurious bed, gently caressing Mona's breasts, his hand running down Pepper's back. He needed Pepper and everything else that came with her, however his sweetheart wanted it. A boring life was very much not for him and he would have her take him on any adventures that she wanted to take him along on. She had brought so much passion and colour to his life that he couldn't possibly imagine going back to the way things had been before he'd even laid eyes on her.

Mona kissed his cheek softly, the fur of the wolf's muzzle tickling him, her hair mussed up from sex. His heart skipped a beat, though that could have been partly from Pepper's breasts pressing against him too, the warmth of her seeping into him from her fur.

"Can I tell you a secret, Dale? Dear?"

He smiled, nodding.

"Of course, what is it?"

He should have already known the words that would come from her lips. Mona smiled.

"I love you too, Dale, so very much."

Mona kissed him hard and passionately, though Dale's head spun. Another declaration of love was more than he could deal with all over again, even if it was a good thing, a very good thing. He simply couldn't stop his body from responding, heart surging as blood rushed to all the right (and the wrong) spots of his body.

Pepper giggled, squirming in close, her hand on his hip and coming around to his crotch, for the declaration had caused his cock to re-inflate, swelling to full mast all over again. It may have been a lot for the moment, something that no one was quite ready for, but it was all right for how they wanted it, passion brimming over, softly swimming between all three.

Pepper and Dale were engaged, yet Mona's love would always be a part of their lives too.

And they wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Girlfriend's Mother Buys Me Clothes The beginnings of an affair with my girlfriend's mother.in Mature
Son's Gigantic Cock is Now MINE Ch. 01 50 yr old married MILF fucks 18 yr old German's HUGE cock.in Loving Wives
The Best of Two Marriages I offer my loving husband to my younger sister.in Loving Wives
His Best Friend Fantasies of his friend's mum come true.in Erotic Couplings
Soccer Mom Things happen quickly with a sexy soccer mom.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories