His First Noel Ch. 02

Story Info
She wants to make amends, but how guilty does she feel.
6.7k words
4.5
3.6k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie spent the rest of the night thinking about Noel, her visit, and her heartfelt apology. He finally got to have that hot body after years of lusting from afar. Sure, he had embellished parts of his story about being arrested and in handcuffs, but she lied to him first. She nearly got him arrested and she was the one who set all this bullshit in motion. He searched his own head for any guilty feelings and after a long search confirmed there were none. Looking at her naked body laying across his lap, and feeling her mouth on his cock had a way of neutralizing any guilt.

He was hoping their amazing time together wasn't just a one-off. Robbie realized once she left his apartment tonight, he no longer had any hold over her. By tomorrow night the imaginary hearing would be over, and she could flitter away if she wanted to. Just like she had been doing for the past five years. He could fall back into the friendzone never to be seen again. He would have to think about that. He wanted more of her. He wanted all of her. One of his biggest turn-ons was when his partner wanted him. Being desired was sexy. He didn't want to force her into it, that was a turnoff. He had to find a way to make her want to do this. He needed her to need him. Plenty to think about.

Robbie thought about it while he showered. He was still thinking about it when he sat down to watch some tv. It only took a few seconds to realize he was sitting in a wet spot on the couch. He spent the next half hour cleaning the couch. This was the spot where he licked Noel to an orgasm, and she came more than he thought. Next time we are going to use the bed, he thought. Hopefully next time will be tomorrow night.

He had a light day at work the following day, and even got out half an hour early when the boss had to leave the job site early. That was a good thing too because his head was not in it today. If he had been working on the roof today, he probably would have sent himself home. Working on a roof two stores high is no place for daydreaming. He got home, showered, and then changed clothes for his date later tonight. That's how he was thinking about it anyway. His date with Noel. He cleaned most of his apartment last night, so tonight he cleaned his bedroom today, just in case. He moved some things into the closet so it did not appear cluttered. In the closet in one of his storage bins he found an old camera. He looked at it, turned it over a few times, and started thinking. He went into the kitchen and put in two new batteries in the camera to make sure it was working. Then he started looking around his room for the best view of the bed. His dresser was in the corner near the headboard, and higher than the bed. It was the best vantage point he could have hoped for. He put a few things on top of the dresser so there were several random shapes on top, and the camera would be just one more. Robbie set the camera up and took a few test videos to find the best angle, best magnification, and best settings. The camera was ready, all he needed to do was touch the record button.

Robbie planned on calling Noel later, and set about making himself some dinner. He was warming up some soup on the stove when he heard a knock at the door. He turned off the stove and made a quick trip into the bedroom to turn on the video camera. Then he hustled back to the door and got there before they had to knock again. It was Noel, and she was all smiles and dimples. She was carrying two big bags, one on each side of her.

"Hi," she said as soon as he opened the door, "I know I was supposed to wait and I know you were supposed to call me but I couldn't wait any longer. I picked up some dinner for us, are you hungry? Have you eaten yet?"

She was talking so fast she was nearly rambling. Robbie invited her inside and closed the door behind her. By the time he locked the door and turned around she had put down the bags and crashed into him, forcing him against the door and kissing him madly. Robbie was not going to pass up this opportunity and grabbed a handful of hair to kiss her back. Noel was winding down while Robbie was just warming up. When she was sated, and pulled back from the kiss, Robbie asked her to fold her hands in front of her. Noel did so, with a confused look on her face. Robbie grabbed her folded hands with his left hand, lifted them over her head, and pinned them to the door. He leaned in and kissed her on his own terms now while his free right hand went directly up under her shirt and immediately captured a helpless nipple on her left breast.

Noel gasped at the hand maneuver, and then groaned loudly when he put his hand up under her shirt. She moaned softly when he acquired her nipple and pinched softly. When she opened her mouth to gasp, he deepened the kiss and moved his leg between her legs. He felt her legs clutch around his while he took his fill of kissing. When he was done kissing Robbie released her and she nearly sank to the floor in a puddle. She was breathless, dizzy, horny, hungry, confused, scared, and wet. Robbie took her hand and led her further into the apartment.

"What did you bring?" he asked.

"I got some pasta and bread from that place on Cleveland, with the Italian flag out front," she said.

Robbie led her to the table and pulled out her chair. He went into the kitchen and came back with plates, silverware, drinks and napkins. He sat down next to her and noticed her watching him with wet eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just can't say it enough, I'm so sorry for screwing it up and getting you in trouble," she said, voice breaking, "It was all I could think about last night and today."

"Stop, let's not go there right this second. Let's enjoy a nice dinner, and then we can talk about the heavy stuff later on," Robbie said.

"I'm glad you're not in jail, I don't know what I would have done if you were," she said, looking down.

Robbie served them both and then asked her about her day. She got less nervous as she talked and more relaxed as dinner progressed. Robbie even had her laughing a few times with stories about his day. When dinner was done, they put everything into the kitchen and went to sit on the couch. Robbie asked about the other bag she had set down inside his door and she blushed pink before talking.

"Some extra clothes, and makeup, and a hairbrush, just, you know, in case," she said, turning a lovely shade of red.

"How," she asked and then stopped, swallowed hard, and then tried to speak again, "How did today go?"

"The arraignment was pretty quick actually. They had no proof I stole the necklaces, other than I was in possession of it. They asked me again how it came to be in my possession and I told them I was in the store last Monday and bought it for my girlfriend. They did a video search for me but couldn't find me on camera. I'm still banned from the mall for a few months, and they are still considering a punitive fine. I was told they will notify me in a few days to a week with the final ruling, but as for now, no charges are being levied," Robbie said.

Noel flew into his arms and smothered him with kisses. She was crying, thanking him, and telling him how grateful she was at the same time. He accepted her kisses and held her tight. He could feel her body shaking and understood how worried she was about today's news. The thank you kisses turned into hotter kisses and the hugging turned into petting. When Robbie felt her hand go to his pants and undo the button, he told her it was time to move to a bed. Robbie took her hand and pulled her into his bedroom. He turned the light on saying he wanted to see how beautiful she was. He moved her to where he wanted her, and then slowly undressed her while she undressed him.

She was wearing a matching set of powder blue underwear today. The bra and panty set were transparent and sexy, but it was the body underneath that made it hot. Robbie told her how beautiful she looked in them, and then later out of them. He took his time undressing her, and tried to kiss each new body part as it was unveiled. When she was fully naked, he kissed her and told her to get onto the bed. Noel reached out and got ahold of his cock and gave it a squeeze.

"I want to suck your cock again, please, it's all I have been thinking about," she said.

"You can do that later, right now I want to taste you again. That's all I have been thinking about. And since this whole mess is your fault, I get to go first," he said.

Robbie told her to get up onto the bed, and then moved her around until she was at the angle he wanted. He climbed up onto the bed and told her to spread her legs for him. She did as she was told, already shaking with desire. Robbie laid down at the juncture of her legs, and put his hands on her thighs pushing her legs apart just a bit more. Then he blew across her clit, making her tip her head back and groan. Robbie got comfortable knowing this was going to take a little time. His plan was to lick her into madness. He wasn't going to let her cum, he was going to tease and tease and let her build. He was going to make Noel lose control and fuck him. That was the plan anyway.

Robbie did take his time, and built her up slowly. Soon enough she was pleading and begging, but he didn't speed up like he did last night. Noel was getting desperate, wiggling her hips, pulling on her own nipples. She tried begging, and then she tried dirty talk. Her mouth was filthy hot when she was denied an orgasm. When he thought she was ready to break, he eased up on the clit and started teasing her opening with his fingers. She was drenched by then, and his fingers slid over her lips and folds easily. Robbie pulled her lips, pinched her lips, and kept putting his fingers against her opening, but never inside it. She really was losing her mind about now. She started crying, begging for that release, begging him to jam his fingers inside her and fuck her with his hand.

"Please, I'll do anything!" she gasped, "Anything!"

When she was delirious, Robbie moved off her and rolled onto his back.

"I want you to straddle me and kiss me for a few minutes and then I promise I will let you cum," he said.

She was on him in a second and kissing him hard enough to give him a fat lip. She bit him once, then apologized, and then bit him again. She whimpered while she kissed him, desperate for release. His cock was rock hard and he felt her trying to hold her hips up above him. Her body moved with every kiss, and every moan, she couldn't help it. Robbie felt his cock bounce off her wetness several times while she squirmed. Then she moved just right and his head slipped across her slippery clit. Her body jolted as if electrified and she froze. Noel tried to repeat the maneuver by only moving her hips, careful to hold her body above him. She positioned her clit right above the tip of his cock, and came down on him soft as a feather. She rocked back a fraction, then forward a tiny amount. Now she was rubbing her clit on the tip of his cock, without letting it slip inside her. Dangerous work with everything so wet and slippery.

Robbie held perfectly still; waiting for Noel to make the move. This decision was going to be all on her. Yes, he teased her; and yes, he primed her. But if she wanted his cock inside her, she was going to have to take it.

Her body went back and forth in tiny movements as Noel rubbed her desperate clit against the tip of his hard cock. A surprised laugh escaped her lips at how good it felt. The more she did it, the better it felt. She moved even more now, dragging her clit back and forth over his tip. Now she let out a sob each time his head pushed up across her swollen button. It was so good. It was too good. She couldn't think. Her body had started to shake as she rocked and all her movements were becoming erratic. Robbie realized she had brought herself back to the brink of orgasm. She was on the precipice, fighting. She tried to hold her body still, but the earthquake was coming.

"Robbie," she moaned, and her body lowered a fraction of an inch while it shook.

His cock nestled at the opening to her virgin pussy, and he could feel how hot she was. Her body was on fire.

"Robbie!" she yelled, juices flowing out of her and drowning his cock, her lips grasping, clutching for him.

Noel could feel her body opening for him; welcoming him, wanting him. Her orgasm was right there. His cock was right there, all she had to do was let go.

"Robbie!" she screamed, and then slammed her pussy down on his cock, taking him all the way inside her.

Noel screamed, bucked, convulsed, and gushed all over him. Her orgasm went on and on and she laughed through some of it and cried through other parts of it. It probably lasted a minute in length before he felt all the tension go out of her like a bow and she slumped down on him exhausted.

Robbie kissed her, held her, and stroked her back. His own personal need was killing him and it was all he could do to keep from fucking her like a sex starved rabbit from the bottom. He had waited years for his, and he was almost out of control. He counted to sixty in his own head before he allowed his cock to twitch deep inside her. O fuck that felt good. He waited a few seconds and then allowed another flex. Noel made a noise deep in her throat, but didn't move otherwise. He twitched again and this time his hips disobeyed a direct order and pushed up with a mind of their own.

Noel stirred above him and she lifted her face up to look down at Robbie. She had tears in her eyes but she looked deliriously happy.

"You're inside me," she said.

"Yes," he said, twitching again.

He saw what that movement did to her eyes and he liked it, so he let his body do it again and she smiled.

"I can't believe I'm fucking you. I'm really fucking you. Your cock is inside me and I'm not..." she stopped talking.

"I hope it was special for you," Robbie said looking up into her face. He thought he might feel guilt later over this, but right now, he didn't. He was inside his dream girl. She had chosen to fuck him. She screamed his name when she lost her virginity. It was hard to be objective right now.

"It's amazing, thank you," she said, and kissed him.

When she kissed him, it made him twitch again and he groaned into her kiss.

"You didn't cum yet?" she asked, looking concerned.

"No, I was...concentrating on you," he said.

"What do you want to do?" she asked, and then squeezed him with her muscles.

"Aw fuck," he groaned, and thought he might pass out.

She did it again and he made similar noises.

"Just slide your hips up and down; ride me Noel," he asked.

"Like this?" she asked, moving up a bit and sliding back down.

"O fuck yes!" Robbie gasped. She was so fucking tight.

She did it again, and then again. Then she started moving and didn't stop, setting them into a slow and steady gait. Her body lifted off of his, her lips dragging up the sides of his cock, milking him. Then letting her body settle back down, allowing him to push deep inside her. She was groaning with him now, matching him push for push, kiss for kiss. She was either over stimulated or never came back down from that first one.

"I think I'm gonna! Again! O fuck Robbie!" she cried out.

Half a minute later they were both there. Noel lifted up, and he felt her body tremor at the top, then she pushed back down on him and groaned into his neck. Her shuddering was enough to take him as well, and Robbie cried out as his cock exploded inside her and blasted her with gush after gush.

"I can feel you," she moaned as they rode it out together.

Every aftershock that hit them they shared together. Any movement either of them experienced brought another moan, and push, and squeeze, and kiss. They stayed connected like that for a long time.

"Am I squishing you?" she asked with her lips on his neck.

"Never, you feel amazing," he said, and she did.

"That was so good, I never expected it to be that good," she said.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Corine said it would hurt the first time, and I probably wouldn't enjoy it. She also said I wouldn't cum the first time, and to not even worry about that," she said.

"You could lie to her, tell her it was exactly like she warned," Robbie said, letting his hands run up and down her back, spending a lot of time cupping that ass.

"O hell no, I am bragging the shit out of this," Noel said, but then looked nervous and worried.

"I think I may have wet the bed when I orgasmed. I'm sorry, I didn't even know that could happen," she said, hiding her face in his neck.

"You didn't pee, it's fine. Women can orgasm just like men do. It's not as common, but it is normal. Usually, it means you just had incredible sex," he said.

"Really? you're not just saying that to make me feel better?" she asked.

"It's true. Ask Corine if you don't believe me," he said.

Robbie was thinking about how hard she came and how great her ass felt in his hands and his cock gave a twitch that it was coming back to life. The second time it moved Noel made a sound and looked at him.

"I'm a little sore now, now that the main event is all over," she said looking sorry.

"That's ok, and also perfectly normal. Would you like to take a shower with me?" he asked.

"O yes, that could be fun," she said, rolling off of him.

"Get the hot water going and I'll grab some extra towels," he said.

Noel headed for the bathroom as Robbie got out of bed. He turned the video camera off and dropped it in the top drawer. Then he headed for the shower to see if he could get clean and dirty at the same time.

They stayed in the shower until the water turned cold, and then dried off and headed back to bed. The bed was a mess, but he laid a towel down and covered it up for now. Robbie turned off the lights this time and the two of them cuddled under the sheets in the dark. The dark was sexy, and their hands were busy. Noel apologized for being sore, but admitted she was still very turned on. Robbie said there was plenty they could still do and had her lay next to him.

He started touching her clit again lightly with just the pad of one finger. Once she was sighing out loud and saying how good it felt, he added a second finger. Next, he licked his fingers to get them wet and then started doing the most amazing little circles on her hot button. Noel opened her legs and arched her hip and enjoyed the ride. Robbie had no reason to tease her this time and brought her off straight away. She came with a gasp and slammed her legs together, capturing his hand between them.

She didn't talk for a few minutes and then said that was amazing. She admitted things were so much more intense when it wasn't your own hand doing the work. Robbie made a mental note to ask her to masturbate for him one of these days.

Her hand reached out under the covers and grabbed him. He was already turned on and hard again after bringing her off. Noel squeezed him softly while she whispered in his ear.

"What can I do for you lover? What do you want?" she whispered.

"I want you to suck my cock again," he said, thinking about her hot mouth.

She made a yummy noise in the dark and disappeared under the covers. Robbie was already on his back, and it didn't take long for her soft warm lips to envelope him. He thought he was hard before, but now he felt like steel. She wasn't in a hurry and spent some time getting to know his body and what he liked. She listened for noises and asked him if he liked this or that. She played and had fun with him until he started to make his own noises of desperation. Then she got down to some serious sucking and took him deeply. Last night when she tried to take him deeper than normal it had excited her more than it ever had in the past. Now in the dark she tried to repeat the maneuver, pushing herself further down. She desperately wanted to please him and tried to get him in her throat. She didn't gag this time, and it only took a few tries before she did it. She knew the moment he realized it when Robbie called out 'O Fuck'. She was happy with her success, and thrilled she was driving him crazy. That turned her on too.

12