His First Noel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She alternated between bobbing up and down, licking and blowing. Then she would deepthroat for a few seconds. When he was near the edge Noel asked him how he wanted to finish.

"Slow and hard now," he pleaded, and she granted his request.

She slid up and down, using maximum suction, feeling him drag against her cheeks and tongue. It only took a few passes, and his body went taunt, he cried out, and flooded her mouth.

Noel murmured happy sounds as she swallowed her lover, and softly licked him clean. She was happy. The more she thought about the situation, the happier she was. She didn't like that he was mad at her and hated that he thought she didn't value the friendship. But she couldn't be mad about this. This was more than she had expected. Fuck she had just given him her virginity an hour ago. No wait, that wasn't fair. She didn't give him a choice; she just took him. She wanted it so bad, and she knew what she was doing. She couldn't stand it anymore, and she fucked him knowing full well she was fucking him. So much of her past had been spent thinking about her wedding night and her future husband. But there was another part of her that wanted this moment to be amazing, and there to be this magical connection. Earlier tonight she had felt connected like never before. It was right, and she had no regrets. The first time with somebody was always going to be special, but that didn't always translate into amazing sex. Corine told her that. She had heard plenty of horror stories for other girls; and was worried about her first time. But when that moment came, she wasn't worried. She wasn't nervous, and she wasn't scared. All she could think about was how much she wanted it. Wanted it more than anything. She was in charge, and she took what she wanted. It made her feel empowered. Noel got to decide the who, the where, and the when. It turned out to be amazing.

Noel laid in bed with her head on his chest, and his arm around her. She felt safe, protected, and loved. She loved the feel of his skin, and she loved the smell of him. She had to go home at some point tonight, but as of this moment, she didn't want to. She wanted to stay here forever. She nuzzled her face on his chest, and reached down and took his cock in her hand. She gave a contented smile and closed her eyes. Robbie thought she was already asleep when she made a noise. She said something that was almost too soft to hear. It could have been a soft 'I love you', but that might have been wishful thinking. Robbie hugged her a little closer and closed his eyes. He wasn't mad anymore. How could he be?

He woke up a few hours later, needing to use the bathroom. He slipped out from under her and quietly made his way out of the room. After using the bathroom, he detoured to the kitchen for a drink of water. On his way back to the bedroom he passed her purse sitting on the dining room table. He got a few steps past it before he stopped and listened to the warnings in his head. He didn't want to do it. Their relationship had turned a page last night. He trusted her now. Robbie took another step towards the bedroom and stopped again. Their trust was new and fragile, and only one day removed from him nearly getting arrested. He sighed once, giving into his insecurities and walked back to the table.

Her phone was sitting right there on top, pink and covered in sparkly diamonds. She didn't have a password and it opened right up. Robbie went right to the most recent messages and his heart was ripped out all over again.

Noel - Headed over to his place, I need to know if I'm getting arrested.

Klay - that bitch is bluffing, tell him to fuck off, then get your sweet ass over here

Noel - I'll be over as soon as I can, I need to smooth over his feelings.

Klay - dont care. Just make sure you bring my shit with you

Noel - I will.

Robbie put the phone back and stood there shaking. Fucking hell! She did it again! He closed his eyes and took deep breaths. He was angry. Angry at himself for letting his guard down. He needed to think, and in order to do that, he needed to get control of himself. He calmed down while he thought about the great sex they had just shared. He tried to think about how vulnerable she seemed in his bed. How honest. A few minutes and he was past the white-hot burn of betrayal, and he was thinking again. He went back into her purse and did a thorough search, checking everything this time without moving things around. There were two surprises of note.

He found the money in one of the side pockets. There were sixteen fifty-dollar bills. Robbie took the $800 and tossed it into his refrigerator. He smirked at the thought of the money sitting in the lettuce crisper. He also took the pills. The zip lock bag was full of 40 black and yellow capsules. He didn't know what they were, but he knew what they were probably for. He took the baggie and stuffed it down inside a box of Lucky Charms. He hated drugs and wanted them out of his apartment as soon as possible, but he didn't want the shit bag to get them either. He put the purse back exactly where he found it and tiptoed back to bed. Robbie carefully climbed into bed and let Noel mold against him when he got close. He put his arm around her again and played with her hair in the darkness. He was tired, but that didn't mean he could sleep. He had tomorrow off and could sleep in as late as he wanted to. The night was half over, and Noel was going to be in trouble for falling asleep last night. That made him smile, and eventually he did drift off.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Noel said, hopping around his room and trying to put on a sock. She had woken up about thirty seconds ago and was frantically looking for the rest of her clothing. It was after seven in the morning, and she said she was in big trouble. Robbie just lay there with his hands behind his head, watching her dress as fast as she could. He had a smile on his face, but if Noel had known him better, she would have seen it was not a kind smile. Today he was just a guy watching a half-naked woman in a panic. As soon as her shirt was on, she darted out of the bedroom. Robbie got up and followed her out, donning a pair of shorts along the way. Noel had her coat on and was picking up her purse and the extra bag of clothing.

"I'll call you later when I can," she said, trying to give him a high-speed kiss on her way out.

Robbie grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her to a stop while she squeaked with surprise. He brought her mouth to his and kissed her hard, taking what he wanted. She made some noises of protest but still kissed him back with enthusiasm. She looked frazzled when he released her but was more worried about leaving than anything else. Noel said a quick goodbye as she ran out the door. Robbie headed for the shower and thought about what to do on his day off. He was going to watch a certain video right after breakfast.

The video was fucking hot. He had arranged Noel in the spot he wanted, and she was well lit and in focus. She was watching him while he licked her to orgasm, and you could see her eyes rolling back when she groaned and came. Later when she sat astride him, she was turned sideways and grinded in the most delicious way. He watched her face when she slammed her hips down on him and screamed through her orgasm. Her virginity wasn't softly surrendered to him; she forced it on him with ecstatic determination. That scene was his favorite, and he watched it several times. He now regretted not getting the amazing blowjob recorded, but figured they would be another time and another opportunity.

Robbie had watched the entire video three times when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Robbie? This is officer Hood, we met at the mall the other day."

"Yes, I remember," Robbie said, this was the older of the two cops.

"It turns out you were right, and they were not able to find you on security video from last week. With nothing further to go on, we'll be closing this case," Hood said.

"Thank you, I appreciate the courtesy call," Robbie said.

"Make better choices, and choose better friends," Hood said.

"I plan to," Robbie said.

Officer Hood said to call if he remembered any information that might be pertinent to the case. They hung up and Robbie blew out a breath of relief. At least that part of this fiasco was over. He didn't have to worry about formal charges or going to jail in his immediate future. No sooner had he flopped down on the couch when his phone rang again. He was hoping Officer Hood had simply forgotten to tell him something. He was suddenly worried Officer Hood had changed his mind, and he was going to get arrested anyway.

"Hello?"

There was a lot of noise on the other end of the phone, but Robbie could hear two things very clearly.

"Robbie? I need help," Noel said, crying into the phone.

"Where is my shit you fucking bitch?" Klay yelled in the background, and the phone went dead.

Robbie was out the door in half a minute. He grabbed a few things he needed and ran for his car. He knew where shit-bag lived, conveniently located in the shit bag apartments not far from his own. He was hoping that another neighbor had called the police for Noel but didn't have much confidence. Screaming and fighting were a daily occurrence at the casa-de-shit-bag.

Robbie's brain was split over the situation he was charging into. Noel played him for a sucker, and he didn't care if she was in trouble with her boyfriend of the month. On the other hand, he didn't want to see her physically hurt. He was still a nice guy at his core but had been pushed to the breaking point. This was probably his fault since he borrowed the shit in question out of Noel's purse last night. Klay was a big guy, but that didn't bother Robbie the slightest. He'd only been in four fights in his life, but all four opponents were bigger than he was. Hell, Robbie had instigated two of the fights on his own. He was not one to back down, even if it meant an ass kicking along the way. The way he saw it, this wouldn't be his first beating, and probably wouldn't be his last.

He shot into the parking lot and went around the right side towards the back where shit bag lived. Klay and Noel were still standing in the parking lot next to his yellow chevy pickup. He was yelling, she was crying, and there was a growing crowd of spectators. Noel looked like she had a fat lip and the beginnings of a black eye. As soon as Robbie stopped his car Noel tried to run to him, but Klay was holding her by the arm.

Let's dance, Robbie thought. He jumped out of his car and walked forward.

As Robbie approached Klay, he got a gleam in his eye and pushed Noel away to free up his hands. This was not his first rodeo, and he knew what he was doing.

"What do you want fuckstick?" Klay yelled.

"Can you stop being a pussy for five minutes or are you on the rag?" Robbie answered, and then braced for the charge.

Klay took the bait, charging and taking a wild swing. Robbie managed to duck the first punch since it was telegraphed so badly. Standing toe to toe with a larger opponent was not only stupid, but it was also unhealthy. When Klay missed with his second swing Robbie shot in and wrapped up both of his legs, sending them both down to the ground. Robbie made sure he was on top when they hit, and the two men started the age-old ritual known as the asphalt tango. Robbie had gotten Klay's right arm wrapped up, but that didn't stop him from punching with his left. They rolled, they yelled, and pleasantries were exchanged. Klay keys fell out of his pocket at one point and Robbie kicked them out of the way under a car.

Fights are exhausting, and most people are spent after the first minute. Robbie hung on while they rolled, and tried to give shots when he could. He could hear the sirens now and knew the end was near. Before the police car found them, Robbie managed to roll on top of Klay for a half second. He took his shot and headbutted Klay in the nose with the crown of his head. The crunch was satisfying, but the scream was pure delight. Klay fought like a bull now and the thrashing ramped up several notches. The bigger man got his arm free and was able to land a few good shots before the boys in blue crashed the party.

The two cops were pulling them apart, and not being overly gentile about it. Robbie saw Klay winding up for one last shot and turned sharply in the officer's grasp. The wild punch sent by Klay connected with the back of the officer's head. That's when things got really interesting. Robbie was tossed to the side while the two officers had batting practice on Klay. It didn't last long, and Klay was a bloody mess by the time he was cuffed. Robbie had blood all over him, but he didn't know if any of it was his. Klay's nose was a leaky faucet.

Robbie had been ordered to sit on a curb and calmly waited for the officer to come hear his side of things. Two more cars arrived and now four officers were milling around. They talked to Klay, they talked to Noel, and they talked to the witnesses, most of whom admitted they hadn't seen a thing. When they got around to talking to Robbie, he told his version of things. Noel called him for help, he drove over, Klay attacked him. Bla bla bla.

Thirty minutes later, two of the police cars had left. Klay was sitting in the back seat of the last police car, cussing at the cop sitting in the front seat. The other officer walked Noel back into the apartment to get her jacket. As soon as that officer was out of sight, Robbie went over to where he kicked the keys earlier and pulled them out. He hit the unlock button and saw the lights flash on Klay's truck once. Robbie ran back to his car and retrieved the baggie he had brought along. He ran back to Klay's truck and stuffed it under the seat. When the officer came back out with Noel, Robbie was sitting on the curb like he never moved. The officer walked Noel to her car, and then watched her drive off. She gave Robbie a sad smile as she passed. They had not had a chance to talk since he arrived.

The cop made his way back over to where Robbie was sitting and told him he was free to go. He also warned Robbie about fighting with somebody his own size, or maybe waiting for help next time.

"Drug dealers don't scare me, especially that piece of shit," Robbie said, nodding towards the police car.

The cop stopped what he was doing and looked up at Robbie.

"Drug dealer?" he asked.

"Sure, everybody knows Klay deals to kids," Robbie said, nodding to the middle school across the street, "he keeps a stash in his truck to sell after school."

Drug dealing was bad, but dealing within a thousand feet of a school was very bad.

The cop told Robbie to take off and walked back to his patrol car where his partner and prisoner were waiting. Robbie did a slow roll out of the parking lot, but he got close enough to hear Klay yelling from the backseat.

"Sure fuckers, you can search my truck all day long, but you won't find shit! You got nothing on me, I ain't that stupid!" he said.

12