His First Noel Ch. 04

Story Info
Robbie makes a plan, and then he takes control.
6.1k words
4.56
3.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie spent the afternoon doing laundry and cleaning his apartment. In the process he found Klay's keys in a coat pocket. He tossed them on the table and got back to cleaning. While doing the dishes, he thought about what he should do with the keys. That gave him an idea. Then he thought about what he could do with the keys. With all his chores done for the weekend he started planning his evening entertainment.

He took out an old backpack and made sure it was empty. Then he added two flashlights and some latex gloves. He also threw in duct tape just in case. He changed into all dark clothing, but opted not to wear the black stocking cap. Too cliche, he thought. As soon as it started getting dark, he drove over to Klay's apartment and parked where he could observe the front door and windows. He didn't know if Klay had a roommate, but thought he lived alone. Robbie had never been inside the apartment; he just knew where it was. There were no lights on and the apartment still looked vacant. He got out of the car, put on the backpack, and headed for the door moving like he belonged here. He thought about using the key without knocking; but decided against it. He didn't want to surprise anyone. Instead, he knocked on the door and waited. There was no answer, so he knocked harder and louder. He was just about to use the key when the door across the hall opened.

"He's not home, got arrested," the nosey neighbor said.

"O really?" Robbie said, playing dumb.

"Yea, and good riddance. Too bad it wasn't last month; I would have stayed," she said, "His music and parties kept everyone up all night. I gave my notice and I'm moving out in a few days," she said.

"That's too bad, they should have made him move out," Robbie said in support.

"You would think," she said, "anyway after the yard sale tomorrow I'll be done with this place," she said, looking at the peeling paint. She lit up a cigarette and blew smoke at the ceiling.

Robbie didn't know what to say, but she kept right on talking.

"You should come back tomorrow for the yard sale, it's gonna be huge. The manager is letting me use that big cement area to display all my stuff. That way people aren't traipsing through my bedroom all day," she said.

"O that makes sense," Robbie said.

"I got ads in the paper and signs out on the street. I hope I sell everything, I sure could use the money," she said, blowing more smoke.

That gave Robbie another idea.

"Would you mind if I brought out some stuff I wanted to sell?" he asked.

She looked like she was considering it so he decided to sweeten the pot.

"I could probably give you some money, since you took care of all the advertising and stuff," he added quickly.

"How much?" she asked.

"Twenty-five bucks?" he offered.

"Make it fifty and you got a deal," she said.

"Deal!"

"My names Polly," she said, putting out her hand, "if you say one word about a cracker, I'll spit in your eye."

"Thanks for the warning. My name is Robbie, nice to meet you,"

"I won't babysit your stuff, you gotta stand out there with me. I might have an extra chair for you though," Polly said.

They confirmed a few more details and Robbie said he would be back in the morning. As soon as Polly went back inside and shut the door, he unlocked Klay's door and slipped inside. He shut the door softly and locked it behind him. He opened the backpack and put on the rubber gloves, then used his sleeve to wipe the door lock and handle. He stood by the door and counted to sixty in his head while he listened for any sounds or movement. Hearing nothing, he turned on the lights.

The apartment was a mess, with garbage and shit all over the place. Must be the maid's week off. Robbie went room to room, turning on all the lights and having a quick look around. Only one bedroom, and only one bed, so it looked like Klay lived alone. With the quick sweep done, Robbie took off the backpack and got to work. He started his search in the bedroom, being as thorough as he wanted. Originally, he was only going to search for money, but now he was looking for anything of value. Turns out he was having a yard sale tomorrow.

He tore apart the bedroom first, finding a few things of note. Next, he tackled the small bathroom, and was thankful he brought latex gloves. The bathroom was fucking disgusting. Klay didn't deserve to get his cleaning deposit back. The living room was next, and went quickly due to lack of furniture and hiding spaces. The dining room only had a table and two chairs, and no hiding spots. The washer and dryer were tucked away behind accordion doors, and were also searched. Lastly was the kitchen, with its hundreds of tiny hiding spaces. It still took three hours to search the apartment, and pile up all the valuables on the table.

He found eighty bucks cash laying on a dresser in the bedroom. In a drawer he found dozens of photos of assorted naked women. Next to the pictures he found an old-fashioned video recorder and a shoebox full of 8mm tapes. None of the tapes had labels on them. He found a handgun in the fake fireplace, and more pills in a waterproof container in the dishwasher. He got lucky and found the hidden cash in the refrigerator by mistake. The fridge had two water bottles, one can of Pepsi, and over twenty cans of beer. Robbie wanted a bottle of water and had to move the Pepsi out of the way. It was super light and tipped over as soon as it was bumped. The top screwed off to expose the hidden safe inside, and the roll of money.

The cash, the can of Pepsi, the gun, the pictures, the video camera, and the 8mm tapes all went into the backpack. The drugs he stuffed under the mattress in the bedroom. There was no way he wanted those things back at his apartment. He turned off all the lights, and made his way back to the door. The hallway was clear as he stepped outside and quietly locked the door. He found a cigarette butt on the ground and propped it up against the corner of the door out of sight. If anyone opened the door between now and tomorrow morning, he should be able to tell.

Back home, Robbie went through the pictures one by one. A few of them were hot, but most of them were the sad kind of dirty. Only two of them were of Noel, and he spent some time looking at them. He thought about keeping them, but realized this was part of her dark past. Robbie had his own pictures of her now anyway. He burnt all the pictures on his small grill on the balcony. Later he watched exactly ten seconds of 8mm tape before ejecting it and burning all the tapes as well. He didn't know who the girl was, but he was pretty sure she wanted the tape burnt as well.

It was late, but Robbie texted his brother anyway. He needed some help tomorrow and knew he could trust his brother. Stevie texted back in just a few minutes.

Robbie - you up?

Stevie - yea, sup?

Robbie - need some backup tomorrow, waist deep shit.

Stevie - cool, where and when?

Robbie - my place, 7am, thanks bro.

Stevie - 7am, like in the morning?

Robbie - donut bribe unlocked

Stevie - fine

Robbie took all the money out of the Pepsi can and counted it. There was a total of $660, all in 20's. He tossed this into the lettuce crisper with the other money. The hollow safe disguised as a Pepsi can was also put in his own fridge. He put the gun in a Ziplock bag and hid it under the coals of his grill on the deck. The camcorder would be going back tomorrow for the yard sale. He only needed it to playback the videos from earlier. He set his alarm for 6am, and headed off to bed. He needed to get up early and buy donuts.

His brother didn't show up until 720, but that was considered close enough for Stevie. Robbie had his backpack, the camcorder, and a box of donuts ready and waiting. They got into the car and headed towards Klay's apartment.

"What the op?" Stevie asked as soon as the car was moving.

"You want deets or plausible deniability? You can have one, but you can't have both," Robbie said.

"Fuck it, let's go deets," Stevie said.

"I got Klay arrested, then fucked Noel. Today I'm going to sell his shit in a garage sale and then disappear like David Copperfield," Robbie said.

Stevie looked at his brother for a few seconds and then stared straight ahead.

"Nice. Now give me a jelly donut," Stevie said.

Polly had already carried most of her stuff set outside, but Robbie and Stevie offered to help with the heavy stuff. She was grateful for the help, and even more so for the donut. That seemed to cement their friendship.

The brothers made a few trips and got most of the valuables downstairs and laid out on blankets. Camera, video recorder, stereo, tv, DVD player, guitar, Xbox, and DVD's. Robbie went to work putting prices on stuff with a roll of tape, while Stevie ransacked the apartment and carried out everything he could. Chairs, tables, dishes, pillows, tools, and sports equipment. The crowd hit hard early and Robbie was doing a hell of a business. He accepted nearly every lowball offer and took cash as fast as he could stuff it in his pockets. Lots of neighbors came out and bought stuff too. They carried away Klay's belongings into a hundred different apartments. The foot traffic didn't slow down until eleven and Stevie was constantly running back up to the apartment because they were running out of stuff. Polly made her way over to where Robbie was standing and held out her hand.

"Make it a hundred bucks," she said, cigarette dangling from her lips.

Robbie pulled out some cash and counted out five twenties. She made them disappear into her bra like she had never heard of a purse.

"I know you don't live in that apartment, ain't never seen you before yesterday," she said.

Robbie just nodded.

"None of my business, as long as you're sticking it to that guy who kept me up all those nights," Polly said.

"Yea, I'm sticking it to him," Robbie said smiling.

By two o'clock the apartment was nearly empty. Nothing much left but the bed, some clothing, and the trash. Stevie kept bringing out shit that Robbie said would never sell. Then they laughed like crazy when it sold ten minutes later. They sold pots and pans, glasses, the toaster, a Keurig, and the vacuum. They sold a clock off the wall, and the mirror from the bathroom. They sold six pairs of boots and shoes, and an empty hamper that stank like feet. There was a dead plant in a cracked pot that sold for five bucks. People are strange.

At four pm Polly voted to shut it down. Robbie and Stevie helped her carry two of her big items back upstairs, and she gave them both a hug when they were done. It only took two trips to get the leftovers back into Klay's apartment, most of it rolled up in blankets. Robbie just dumped the bundle in the empty dining room. He took a butter knife from the kitchen and used it to remove the screws from the front door knob. He took the door handle with him when he left. On the ride back to his apartment, his brother was all smiles.

"This was fun, let's do it again," Stevie said.

When they got back to his apartment, Robbie emptied his pockets and they counted all the money. $877. Robbie took $400 of it and handed it over to his brother.

"Thanks for the help today, and for having my back," Robbie said.

"Shit bro, donuts, money, and a felony? Call me anytime!" Stevie said.

As soon as Stevie left, Robbie went and found the phone number he had written down last week. He called the number expecting a machine, but was surprised when it was answered.

"Officer Hood," the voice said.

"Do you accept anonymous tips?" Robbie asked, not even trying to disguise his voice.

"It depends," Officer Hood said.

"I know of an apartment with an open front door that has drugs hidden under the bed, do you want the address?" Robbie asked.

"Yes," Hood said.

Robbie gave the address and officer Hood took the information.

"How do you know the front door will still be open?" the officer asked.

"Because somebody took the doorknob off," Robbie said.

"Nice," the officer mumbled, 'and thank you. Always nice to get a tip from a concerned citizen," Officer Hood said.

"Welcome," Robbie said, and hung up.

After cleaning up, Robbie drove over to Noel's house with two bouquets of flowers. Six yellow roses, and six red roses. Noel was still grounded, but her mom didn't say anything about visitors. Robbie went up to the door and knocked, hoping for the best. He didn't have to wait long. Noel's mom opened the door and gave him a dynamite smile when she saw him.

"Hello Robbie," she said.

"Hey Mrs. P" Robbie said, holding out the yellow roses. If anything, her smile got brighter.

"I realize your daughter is on house arrest, but I was hoping to bribe my way past the guards," he said.

"Scoundrel," she said, opening the door for him.

They talked quietly in the kitchen for two minutes before she let him go. She wanted to confirm some details, and make sure he was going to be kind to her daughter.

"You know I will," he said.

She sent him towards Noel's bedroom on the second floor. Robbie climbed up the steps on quiet feet and moved down the hall to her doorway. The door partially opened and he peeked inside. She was laying on her bed with headphones on, eyes closed. She was wearing an old Alabama concert tee shirt and baggy shorts. She didn't have on sox or shoes, and her legs were hanging off the end of the bed. Her feet were moving to whatever she was listening to. Robbie stepped into the room and pulled the door half closed behind him. He put the flowers on her dresser and moved over to the bed. He didn't want to scare her, but this opportunity was too good to pass up. He leaned down quickly and covered her eyes with his left hand and then kissed her hard. His right hand slipped under her shirt and squeezed her chest. The moment his lips touched hers she gasped and started fighting back. She tried to scoot away, but he held her tight and kissed her for several seconds.

She wasn't kissing back, but stopped fighting after a moment. Robbie took his hand off her eyes and pulled the headphones off her ears. He drew his lips back and Noel gasped in a big breath, probably getting ready to yell.

"Do you own any neckties?" Robbie whispered in her ear, and her eyes flew open.

The look she gave him was more shock than passion. Robbie liked her confused so he pinched her nipple hard enough to make her mouth open. The moment it did, he captured her lips again and kissed her thoroughly. This time she kissed him back, pulling him hard against her. This kiss was better, and lasted longer. He pulled his hand out from under her shirt and stroked the side of her ribcage. Her parents could walk in at any second and he didn't want to be thrown out after two minutes. He also wanted to be somewhat respectful. When he finally leaned back, she was blushing, panting and breathless.

"How did you get in here?" she whispered.

"I climbed up the side of your house and over the roof. Your window was unlocked and I let myself inside," he said.

"Oh my God O my God!" she whispered, sitting up fast, and pushing him back, "you have to get out of here, my parents are going to kill you!" she said, trying to push him towards the window.

"I'm not leaving you until I see you naked," he whispered, crossing his arms.

"What?" she gasped, then looked at her bedroom door again.

Robbie sat down on the foot of her bed like he belonged there. He looked calm and sexy and Noel had never been more afraid in her whole entire life.

"Naked," he said.

"I can't, we can't, you have to go!" Noel whispered, looking terrified.

"Strip for me, I'm not leaving till I see you naked. Do you want me to play some music?" he asked, leaning towards her stereo.

"No! she yelled a bit too loudly, and jumped between him and the stereo. She took another glance at the door and then looked back at her crazy new boyfriend. He was going to get them killed!

"Please, I'll...I will..." she was thinking of what she could offer him to get him out as quickly as possible.

Before she could finish her offer, her bedroom door was pushed open and her mom stood in the doorway. Noel was dead. She froze in fear and thought she might pass out. There was nothing she could say to get out of this. The bottom of her stomach dropped out and she couldn't speak.

"Thanks again for the flowers Robbie," her mom said before turning to look at Noel, "Your father and I are going to the grocery store, do you need anything?"

Noel just stood there making a whimpering sound, and looked like she was ready to cry. She still couldn't speak, but was making a low moaning sound. Her brain had not caught up with her mother's words yet.

"Noel?" her mom asked, with a touch of concern in her voice.

"I told her I snuck in the window, and she thinks you just caught us 'in flagrante delicto'," Robbie said giggling.

Her mom smiled and laughed.

"You are so funny!" she said.

Noel turned to him and he saw her turn red all the way up. Chest, neck, cheeks, and ears. Her eyes were huge and her lip curled back in a sneer.

"YOU JERK!" she yelled, and then tackled him onto the bed.

Robbie laughed even harder and Noel tried to beat him to death with a pillow.

"I'm going to kill you!" she yelled, now hitting him with a stuffed dolphin that was on the bed.

The next time Robbie looked at the door, her mom was gone, and she pulled the door shut behind her when she left. When he had taken the brunt of her fury, he grabbed her wrists and pulled her down on him, trying to kiss her while she fought him.

"Ill never kiss you again!" she yelled right before his lips found hers.

She didn't fight much longer and eventually gave up and started kissing him back just as feverishly. She smashed her face to his, bit his lip, and ground her body down on him. She glanced at the door and saw her mother was long gone.

"You had me so fucking scared Robbie! I thought my mom was going to shoot us both," Noel said, kissing him more and running her hand down the front of his pants. He was hard for her.

"Did my mother say something about you giving her flowers?" she asked during a breath.

"Yes, and I brought you some too, they're over on the dresser," he said.

Noel jumped off him and went over to look at her flowers. She loved the deep color of the red and the rich fresh scent of them. She took a deep breath of the bouquet and smiled.

"They are beautiful, thank you," she said, coming back for another kiss, "let me go put them in water."

She danced out of the room and headed downstairs. She came back a few minutes later with a small vase half filled with water. The roses were already inside, and cut down to fit. Noel pulled her door shut behind her and locked it when she came into the room.

"We have the house to ourselves, and my parents should be gone for about an hour," she said.

"I'm not leaving until I see you naked. Now strip," he said.

This time Noel turned on the radio.

She should have been a stripper. Noel danced, and tossed her hips, and teased him with that sexy body of hers. She took her time with her clothing, and peeled things off slowly one by one. When she was down to her bra and panties, she climbed onto his lap. She kissed him, and pressed her hips against his. She rubbed her chest against his, while kissing his lips and his neck. She stood back up and unclipped her bra. She held it to herself for another half song before allowing it to fall to the floor. For the second half of the song, she covered her chest with her hands, only showing tempting glimpses of the sides of her breasts. All she had left on now was the pale pink panties. Noel teasingly pulled them to the sides, and lowered the elastic in the front. She teased him with a half view in front, and then pulled them below her cheeks in the back. It framed her ass in a spectacular way. Twice now Robbie had reached out to take her in his arms, and twice she had pushed him back. Noel stood in front of him with her back turned. She looked over her shoulder as she slid the panties down, exposing the prize she had been hiding all night. Her look was blazing, and he could see the passion in her eyes. The lowered panties exposed her flushed puffy lips, and he knew she was as turned on as he was. As she stepped out of the underwear, she shook her hips, and did a few twirls for him.

12