His First Noel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie was just about at the end of his patience. He stood up and tore off his shirt and cargo shorts quickly, and then lay back on her bed. He moved to the middle to get comfortable, and hoped she accepted the invitation. Noel climbed onto the bed and threw a leg over him. She moved up to kiss him while her body kept tempo with the music. Her nipples were stiff as they dragged across his chest, and her body was warm from the dancing striptease. Noel sat up and leaned back, capturing his cock between her melting lips. She brought her hands up to squeeze her breasts, while she rocked back and forth on him. She was coating him with her juices, and bumping her clit with each pass of the hips.

Robbie groaned with how good it felt, and grabbed her ass cheeks with his hands to control her movement. The next song on the radio was 'Take my breath away' by Berlin, with a much slower tempo. Noel slowed her hips to keep time with the music. They moved together perfectly. She was riding him, with her lips straddling his cock. He pushed forwards with his hips when she drew backwards, and pulled her forward with his hands when she drew back. Noel started leaning forward with each push, and his cock started to brush against her opening. Twice it slid past with hardly a nudge, but the third time she did it they both felt it lightly catch. Twice more his head nearly caught on her opening, only to slip past making them both groan. The next time she slid forward he tipped his hips just enough and his cock hung up on that wet precipice. She was hot enough to be leaking her lubrication, and his cock followed it home. He slid up inside her and they both swore as she pushed all the way down and bottomed out.

"You feel so good," Robbie said.

"You feel so big!" Noel said, getting used to the size.

She did some light rocking, and some hip circles, before dragging her body all the way to the top of his cock. She paused a second, and then slid back down with slow deliberation. They both moaned again. Noel kissed him while riding him and her tongue danced in his mouth. Both were moaning steadily now. It was doubly intense from the feeling of their bodies being connected, to the hot mad kisses they were exchanging.

The next song to come on the radio was 'Relax' by Frankie Goes to Hollywood. Robbie happened to remember some trivia that 'Relax' was 115 beats per minute, nearly two per second. Fuck. He was in trouble. Noel kept her hips nice and show through the ten second intro, but as soon as the beat kicked in, Noel stated fucking him like a hammer.

Robbie had prided himself on always getting his partner off first, or at least going together. That streak was now in serious jeopardy. Noel rode him hard, slamming her hips down on his, kissing him hard, talking dirty between kisses.

"Fuck me! Give me that cock! Cum for me! Fuck me in my bed! I want to feel your cum!"

He urged her forward with his hips, and told her to hurry between kisses. He grabbed a tit out of desperation and squeezed it hard as he lost all control.

"I'm cuming, I'M CUMING!" he yelled and then arched hard under his beautiful blonde jockey.

"YES!" she yelled and surrendered to her own climax.

Robbie finished first, but he didn't beat Noel by much. He felt his body pump into her several times, separated by her squeezes and contractions. He bit her shoulder somewhere in there, but didn't remember doing it. They only noticed the incriminating bite marks later. They stayed joined on her small bed, gasping, and sweating. Robbie dragged light fingers down her sides and over her back while she shivered and jolted. She squeezed him with her muscles making him growl deep in his throat. When the inevitable happened and he slipped out of her body, she groaned in disappointment, and slid off to the side. She curled up against him, with one of her legs still thrown over him. She put an arm across his chest, and burrowed into the crook of his arm. Noel murmured some content sounds before exhaling a deep breath and relaxing against his body. Robbie was in that magical place between sleeping and awake when he heard the garage door opening. He opened his eyes to see Noel's eyes snap open at the same moment. They were in trouble again.

"Fuck! Get dressed! Hurry!" she said, rolling over him and hitting the ground moving.

She started putting clothes back on much faster than they had come off. Robbie got his underwear, shorts, and shirt on easily enough, but he couldn't find one sock. Noel found it under the bed, after a slight delay. She was mostly back together but her face and neck were flushed with a beautiful look that said 'just fucked.' Her hair was going in every direction, and she picked up a brush to sort it out. Robbie was sitting at the foot of the bed and had just gotten his second shoe on when the door knob rattled and her mom knocked. Noel opened the door while still brushing out the crazy post sex hair.

"Come downstairs and help us carry in the groceries," her mother said, looking from Noel to Robbie and back.

"And open a window, it smells like a brothel in here" she said, closing the door behind her.

Noel covered her face and slumped down in the chair in front of her desk. It looked like she was going to cry. Robbie got up and went over to her and tried to take her hands but she wouldn't let go of her face.

"I can never face her again," she whispered.

"Sure you can, it's not that bad," he said.

"I can't, I'll die of embarrassment," she said.

Robbie slowly pulled her hands away and kissed her on the forehead, and then the nose, and then on the lips.

"Noel, it's ok, think about it. She didn't yell and she didn't cuss. She didn't scream for me to get out, and she didn't call you any names. All she said was to open a window, which is probably a good idea. I don't know if your dad would be as understanding," he said.

Noel jumped up and opened a window, and then went back to her dresser to brush her hair out a few more times.

"What am I going to do?" Noel said, looking lost.

Just then a voice yelled from downstairs.

"Noel, get your ass down here and carry in the groceries!" her mom yelled.

"I think you should go carry in some groceries. I'll even help you," he said.

They walked downstairs together and out the front door. Her dad was just lifting a case of water out of the car and Robbie stepped forward to take it from him. He handed it over and went back to unloading the car. Robbie carried the water inside the kitchen whistling, thinking they had gotten away with it. Noel's mom saw him and told him to put the water on the counter near the pantry. Robbie did so and turned to head back out to the car when she called his name to stop him.

"Robbie?"

"Yes?" he answered.

"Behind our house we got twelve acres and a backhoe. You got lucky today, but don't push your luck," she said.

Her face was not hostile, nor was it friendly, it was just business. She was in mama bear protective mode.

"I understand. I'm sorry things got carried away today," Robbie said, not really meaning it.

"The flowers saved your ass this time, but they won't help next time," she said, turning her back and putting away groceries.

Her parents invited him to stay for dinner which he accepted graciously. It was not the first time he had been in their home, but it was the first time he blushed every time he looked at their daughter. He tried not to stare at Noel, but she was the magnet for his steel eyes. Robbie tried hard to be polite, witty, and engaged in the conversation. When Noel put her stocking foot between his legs during dinner, he nearly threw his fork. She was sitting across from him and slumped down in her chair. She was looking at father while he was talking, with only a hint of blush on her cheeks. This woman was evil. Robbie tried to follow the conversation, but it was hard. It was hard because he was hard.

After dinner the family went into the living room to watch tv. Her dad sat in the recliner, while Robbie took the far end of the couch. Noel sat in the middle, with her mom perched on the opposite end. They watched a sitcom together, and then a movie came on. Noel leaned against Robbie and he put his arm around her as innocently as possible. Her mom glanced at them but went back to the movie. About fifteen minutes into the movie, Noel shifted around to get more comfortable. While shifting around, Noel's hand went up the leg of his cargo shorts and landed squarely on his dick. Robbie swallowed hard, but didn't dare look over at her mother. There is no way he could have kept his face blank. Noel dragged a nail down his shift, then squeezed it, then kneaded it, all of it making him grow harder. Robbie was worried enough that sweat broke out on his forehead. He hoped it was not overly noticeable. He caught himself sighing loudly once, and then paid more attention to his breathing and keeping quiet. Half way through the movie, her dad started to snore and the three of them shared a chuckle. Her mom leaned over to look at her husband, and Noel used the opportunity to slip her hand inside of his underwear. Robbie was trying to stop her, but there was little he could do right now without starting a wrestling match and giving everything away.

Noel's mom sat back and started watching the movie again. Meanwhile her daughter was using her thumb to smear precum around the top of Robbie's cock, and the sensitive underside. It started out passive and casual, but became more forceful as the move wore on. He was actively holding his breath for long periods of time now, to keep the gasps and panting unnoticeable. Robbie was getting concerned he was going to end up blasting a load down his leg and all over Noel's Mom's couch. He tried to get away from her hand but there was no escaping her grip or her determination.

Noel's mom stood up to stretch and then announced they were going upstairs to bed. When she leaned over to wake her husband, Noel pulled her hand out of his shorts, and Robbie did a quick readjustment. When her parents were both standing, he thanked them for a nice dinner, and the hospitality. He chose not to stand up while he said this, for obvious reasons. They bid him goodnight and headed towards the stairs together.

"Five minutes," her mother said to Noel, before walking up the stairs.

As soon as her mom was out of sight, Robbie asked what that was all about.

"You have to leave in five minutes, they are going to bed, and don't want to leave us alone, unsupervised, at night," she said sweetly.

"Ok," Robbie said, starting to get up, but Noel pushed him back down.

"You have five minutes buster, and you better keep it quiet," she said, moving her head down to his lap.

She got his shorts opened faster than he thought possible, and her mouth around him seconds later. He was trying to pull her off him, terrified about being caught after the earlier warning. He bit his lip to keep from moaning, as her warm velvet mouth sucked him from tip to base.

"Watch the stairs," she whispered once, before bobbing back down on him.

Robbie watched the stairs, and held his breath. Noel sucked him like an Olympic athlete hell bent on winning. Noel's event had a time limit of five minutes, but she won gold in just over two minutes. Robbie ground his teeth, balled his fists, and exploded in her mouth like he'd been saving up for a week. Noel licked him clean and even tucked him back inside his underwear before sitting up and giving him a devil's smile. She was evil, of that, he was sure. Robbie grabbed her by the hair and kissed her hard. He wasn't worried about what her mouth just did, not after that performance. Hell, he would already be between her legs if there was time. She walked him to the door while he buttoned his pants and got his jacket and keys. They spent a few more minutes kissing at the door, pushing the limits of the five-minute warning.

"When will I see you again?" she said, breaking a kiss.

"Soon, as soon as I can," he said.

"Don't forget about me, locked away in this prison," she said.

"Keep your window unlocked, I might just come back tonight," he said.

Her eyes got big and she shuddered in his arms. It wasn't cold enough for her to be shuddering from the cold.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" Robbie asked, "Me climbing in your window in the middle of the night, licking you awake, my tongue on your..."

"Go!" she said pushing him away, cheeks red, eyes dilated, panting.

Robbie stepped off the porch and walked out to his car. Noel stood in the doorway and watched him leave. She was horny again, and she was going to take care of that as soon as she got up to her room.

12