His First Noel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another lie," Robbie said.

He walked back over to where Robbie was sitting with his daughter splayed across his lap. He looked at the pills again before looking at his daughter. He only looked at her face. Either he didn't know her ass was exposed, or he was purposely not looking at it. After half a minute he looked at his daughter's new boyfriend.

"How many were you planning on giving her?" he asked.

"Daddy!" she said before he told her to shut up.

"I was thinking of twenty," Robbie said.

He looked at his daughter again, and then looked at the pills again.

"Make it thirty" he said.

"Daddy! You know I don't use that stuff!" Noel yelled again, only to be told to shut up again.

"Do you want to dispose of the pills, or take over this task?" Robbie asked.

"You can't do that, I paid..." Noel stopped, catching herself.

"I'll dispose of the pills," he said, and then unhooked his belt. He tossed it onto the couch next to Robbie before looking down at his daughter again.

"Make it forty. Use the belt when your hand gets tired," he said.

He turned and went out the front door, shutting it hard behind him. Robbie looked down at the beautiful pink cheeks in front of him. This was fun the last time he did it. It wasn't going to be as much fun this time. He pulled her underwear down her hips to get it out of the way. He lifted his hand and spanked her hard, knowing the belt was available if he needed it later.

"Ouch!" she cried out.

"You forgot to count, that means we have to start over," Robbie said.

"No! Robbie please, I'll be good!" Noel promised.

"Yes, I know you will. Because next time it will be fifty, and I'll start with the belt instead of ending with the belt. I'm done with the lies. From now on it's the truth, or it's your ass," Robbie said.

"Count," he said evenly before spanking her hard.

Slap.

"One," she said, already crying.

He wanted to let go of her hands to get better leverage, but needed her to keep her hands clasped.

"I'm letting go of your hands. The moment you let go, I switch to the belt," he said, releasing her hands.

They stayed right where they were.

Slap.

"Two!" she cried.

Robbie got in thirty with his hand before it was stinging so bad he couldn't feel it. He switched to the belt despite her sobbing and pleading, promising her he would start easy as long as she was a good girl. He did start the swats with significantly less force, getting the feel of the belt. He thought the first few strikes were light, but the middle thirties were on par with what his hand had been doing. The last three strikes were the hardest of the night.

Noel with a balling mess after the last one. Her body shook and he could feel tears dropping onto his shoe. Her hands were still clutched behind her back, and he was proud of her self-control. Her ass was bright red, with white splotches on the skin. The handprints overlapped so much they were indistinguishable by now. There were a series of parallel lines where the edges of the belt had bit into her soft skin. Noel had not moved an inch; she might not even be aware they were done. They were done, but not finished.

Robbie pushed her legs further apart and she complied immediately. He could see her lips better now, and he was starting to recognize her body's reactions. She was flushed and swollen. Robbie put two fingers at her entrance and slowly pushed them inside. She was hot and ready. Noel's crying cut off abruptly and she gasped as his fingers slid home.

"What are you doing?" she whispered.

With two fingers Robbie started making a 'come here' motion against the front wall of her hot center.

"I can't cum, my butt hurts too much," she whispered against his leg.

Robbie kept up the motion, noticing her legs parting more on their own. Then her body started rocking against his fingers, regardless of how her ass felt. Then she moaned. Robbie pulled the fingers out and transferred some of that lubricant to her clit. She moaned again and Robbie smiled to himself.

"Stop lying," he whispered to her, working her clit back and forth with all that wetness.

"It's too much, it's too much," she chanted to herself.

He could feel her body wanting it now. Wetness leaking out of her, hips rocking against him. She had bitten the cuff of his pants and held the material between her clenched teeth. He brought her to the edge with the come-hither motion against her G spot. He slowed down when she balanced on that edge, gasping, whimpering, growling.

"Don't ever lie to me again," Robbie said.

"Never! Please!" she cried.

"Promise me," Robbie said.

"I'll never lie to you. I'll never lie to you! Please!" she begged; body racked with quakes.

"Only good girls get to come," he said softly.

"I'll be a good girl," she choked out.

"Whose good girl?" Robbie asked.

"Yours! I'm your good girl," Noel said.

Robbie pulled the two fingers out of Noel and rubbed her clit, side to side, as fast as he could go.

Noel was destroyed.

She screamed through her teeth, gushed, convulsed, gushed again, and then fainted. Her brain was offline but her body kept right on enjoying happy fun time. Robbie thought she had another mini orgasm half a minute later, squeezing, shaking, and moaning to herself. Her legs had given out and now she was slumped over him like a bag of potatoes. A sexy unconscious bag of potatoes. Robbie pulled her underwear up and softly covered her ass, then laid the dress over the top of it. Then he gathered her up into his arms and moved her off to the side onto the couch. She immediately curled into a ball but never fully came around. He covered her up with a blanket and even tucked the edges underneath her. She didn't stir, and never opened her eyes. She was breathing though; he checked just in case.

Robbie walked to the door and took one last look at her, sleeping like an angel. The night had started out great, went to shit in the middle, but they might have salvaged something there at the end. It was up to her though. Noel had used up her last chance. Robbie walked outside and softly pulled the door closed behind him.

Outside he saw her dad sitting on the tailgate of his truck, looking up at the stars. Robbie had to walk past him to get to his car, but had no idea what to say. He didn't even know if her dad wanted him to say anything. Her dad noticed him approaching and looked at him with a strange look.

"Thank you, Robbie. You're good for her," he said.

"I feel terrible right now, I'm sorry," Robbie said.

"It was for her own good," her dad said.

Robbie nodded and smiled; it was for her own good.

"She fell asleep on the couch, I covered her up," Robbie added.

"See ya around," her dad said, jumping down and walking towards the house.

"See ya," Robbie said, heading for his car.

Robbie drove home and took a shower before going to bed. He was exhausted, both from the physical activity tonight as well as the emotional side. He laid awake for some time, thinking about this relationship, and if he wanted to continue it. It used to be that having Noel was all he thought about. Now that he had her; he wasn't sure if he wanted to keep her. He learned some things he never expected to find. Things she had kept hidden from everyone, and for good reason. The only decision he came to was to sleep on it, and revisit the issue tomorrow. He was almost asleep when his phone beeped softly. He wasn't going to get out of bed and check it, deciding it could wait until tomorrow. Two minutes later there was another soft beep. Robbie sighed and threw the covers back, walking over to his dresser where his phone was plugged in. It was Noel.

The first message was short and predictable.

I'm sorry.

The second message was a much better apology. It was a close-up picture from her cell phone. It looked like it was taken under the covers with a flash. Noel's red fingernails were pulling on her nipple, the pink nub was hard and swollen. The message below the picture made him smile.

I'm a good girl. I'm your good girl.

It made him happy, but he chose not to respond to her for now. He needed her to be worried about this, because it was a big deal. She really was out of chances. Robbie went to bed, thinking about sleeping in and doing nothing this weekend.

The phone woke him around 9, and he groaned even though he got enough sleep. He got out of bed and went to answer it, figuring it was Noel. He didn't know if he should answer it, but it wasn't Noel. It was her mother.

"Hello?" he said.

"Good morning, Robbie, I hope I didn't wake you," Noel's mom said politely.

"No, of course not, the ringing phone woke me," he said, chuckling.

She laughed once and then jumped right into it.

"The reason I was calling was twofold. Firstly, Noel has been a crying mess all morning. She keeps saying she screwed it up, and you never want to see her again. I asked if you actually said those words, and she admitted you didn't. She said you left without saying a word. Still, she thinks you are disappointed and hate her," her mom said, taking a breath.

"The second reason is my husband wants to fix the shed today. It's three handed work and I don't want to be his helper. How about you come over for lunch and help...well...help both of them," she said.

"I thought she might be mad at me," Robbie said.

"Nope, not a trace. When I got home last night my husband told me what happened. I yelled at her myself before going to bed. I told her she was lucky it was you. If it was me, she wouldn't be sitting for a month," her mom said.

Robbie looked at the clock and thought about his day off with nothing to do. He wanted to relax and do nothing, but then he thought about Noel. He thought about the movie theater.

"Give me an hour," Robbie said.

"Terrific, I won't spoil the surprise then," she said, hanging up.

Robbie pulled in front of their house and parked. He was just getting out of the car when Noel rushed out onto the front porch to look at him. She was dressed in a flannel shirt, old jeans, and barefoot. She stood frozen, searching his eyes. Robbie couldn't help it, and smiled at her. She had been making him smile for years and it was a hard habit to break. She ran off the porch and flew across the lawn. She jumped the last few feet and crashed into him like a John Deere tractor. She grabbed his face and kissed him while he held her body, until her feet wrapped around him. Robbie leaned back against his car, hands under her ass. He kissed her back, and then squeezed her.

"Ouch, careful please, I'm sore," she said, looking at him with teary eyes.

"I love you! I'm sorry!" she said, then kissed him again.

He let go with his hands and let her body slide down until her feet were on the ground. She pulled back to look at him, but didn't let go of him.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I'm here because I'm your boyfriend, and you're my good girl," he said, kissing her again.

That turned on the waterworks and she cried some while he hugged her. As soon as she got it together, he took her hand and led her back towards the house.

"I'm grounded again, I mean still. Probably forever," she said, "I don't know if my mom's going to let you visit today," Noel said.

"I got a good feeling about it, let's go in and ask her. The worst she can say is no," Robbie said.

Robbie spent an hour in the backyard with her dad, fixing the door to the shed. They didn't talk about last night for most of the work and Robbie was hoping they never would. As they were wrapping up her dad thanked him for doing what needed to be done last night, and for trying to keep his daughter on the straight and narrow. Robbie reiterated that he felt bad about it, but he cared about her too much to not do anything. Her dad just looked at him, nodded, and said 'good.'

The four of them had lunch in the dining room talking about everything except last night. Her mom had been preparing a stew all morning and also toasted some homemade bread. It was delicious, and he thanked her for the home cooked meal. Noel sat across from him and thankfully kept her foot off his junk.

When lunch was over, Noel's mom asked Robbie if they had interrupted any plans of his today. He admitted he needed to go to the hardware store for a new hinge, one of his kitchen cabinets was broken. Robbie was feeling lucky today and decided to go for it.

"It's three handed work and I sure could use help fixing the door," he said looking at Noel, "if you let her come with me I promise to bring her straight back home," Robbie said.

Her parents exchanged a look, a married couple communicating without saying anything out loud.

"If you're worried about Noel, I'll keep her on a short leash. Heck, I'll even put a collar on her if you want me to," Robbie said joking.

Noel's mouth opened in shock, and she blushed a gorgeous deep shade of red. Robbie watched her eyes and knew the collar idea excited her.

Her mom laughed and that snapped his attention back to the parents.

"I don't think that will be necessary, but she is still in trouble. Have her back by dinner, and don't let her have too much fun," her mom said with a grin.

"I promise to show her lousy time," Robbie said, and her parents laughed.

They entered the big box store holding hands, and Robbie headed straight for the hinge aisle. It was the weekend, so there were lots of people walking around taking care of honey-do projects. He found what he wanted, and grabbed two hinges just in case. Noel had a relaxed smile on her face and looked incredibly happy. She had swapped the flannel shirt for a blue silk button-up, but kept the old jeans. Robbie kept holding her hand and moved them towards the back of the store.

"Was there something else you needed?" she asked.

"Yes, one more thing," he said, pulling her along.

He turned down the bathtub aisle and appeared to be looking for something specific. Noel was looking at the two different types, the narrow shower stalls, and the wide standard bathtub enclosures. Robbie looked around and saw they were the only ones in that row. He stepped forward under the racks and pulled Noel along with him.

"What are you looking for?" she asked, confused.

"Trouble," he said.

There was a full-sized tub enclosure facing the aisle, with a second unit stacked right behind it. There was a foot of space between the two of them, and it was just enough for Robbie to squeeze into. As soon as he did, he pulled Noel into the tub with him.

"What are you doing?" she whispered, suddenly scared and excited.

It was much darker in here, with the shelf above them blocking out most of the light. It was quieter too, the buzz of the busy store suddenly seemed very far away. As soon as he pulled Noel into their hiding spot, he kissed her. He pulled her body against his and grabbed a handful of hair. Noel moaned at the suddenness of it, and how scared she was. Robbie started to unbutton her pants and she gasped, and moved her hands to stop his.

"What are you doing?" she gasped, repeating herself.

"Are you my good girl or not?" he whispered.

"I'm scared," she said, letting go of his hands and allowing him to finish unbuttoning her pants.

"I'm scared that when you cum, you'll scream so loud they'll call the police," he said.

"Oh no," she whispered.

With her pants undone, he pulled them half way down her thighs, her panties going along with them. He moved her up against the side wall, and told her to lean back, hips thrust forward. She did as instructed, breathing hard already. Robbie ran his hands around her hips, across her stomach, before parting her legs and dipping his finger in her hot wet valley.

"O Jesus," she moaned.

He let his fingers travel up and down her lips, feeling them open for him, her body responding and getting slick for him. He rubbed until she was rocking her hips towards him, whispering yes over and over. Robbie pulled her pants down further and moved one of her feet up onto the side of the tub. Then he knelt between her legs and licked her from bottom to top.

"O fuck yes!" she whispered.

Robbie leaned in and started lapping her clit with his tongue. He gave her half a minute to get used to it and then pushed a finger inside her. Now he licked with his tongue and sawed in and out with his finger. This shouldn't take long, he thought. She gasped, stiffened, grabbed handfuls of his hair, and then came for him. A beautiful shuddering climax while Robbie tried to keep his tongue on her. He could feel her heartbeat in her clit, and it was racing.

Robbie hugged her for half a minute while she trembled. When he kissed her, she pushed her tongue into his mouth. He told her to pull up her pants and get presentable. She put herself back together and Robbie changed places with her. He leaned back against the wall, and unbuttoned his pants. Noel dropped to her knees in front of him and helped him pull them down. His cock sprung out, hard and ready for her. Her mouth closed around him and they both moaned with how good it felt. Noel was still scared and nervous, and started sucking him quickly. They had only been going for a minute when they heard voices.

"I like this model, but not the ivory color," a woman's voice said.

It sounded like she was directly in front of them. Noel stopped what she was doing and froze, not breathing. Robbie grabbed her hair and tilted her face up to look at him, his cock still in her mouth.

"Don't you dare fucking stop," he whispered.

Noel nodded and went back to sucking. He almost moaned out loud when she nodded, that felt really good. She was trying her best to be silent.

"I thought you wanted one with a soap dish?" a man's voice asked, right on the other side of the first tub.

"We can always get a shower caddy. What about that one up there?" the woman said.

There was the sound of movement and the tub next to them moved an inch.

Noel looked up at him, eyes wide with fear, but she kept right on sucking.

"That's the same as this one," the man said.

"Not that one, the one on the top shelf, is that the one?" the woman asked.

"I don't know, I think we need to find an employee," the man said.

"I just saw one over by the carpets, let's go grab him," the woman said, and the voices moved off.

Robbie looked down at the angel sucking his cock in the middle of a hardware store on a Saturday afternoon.

"You better finish me before they get back, or you are definitely going to get caught with a dick in your mouth," Robbie said.

Noel moaned in desperation and started moving her head faster, taking him deeper. She grabbed Robbie's free hand and moved it to the back of her head, pulling it against her. Robbie understood the suggestion and started pulling her against him, fucking her mouth. Noel held his hips with both hands and forced him against her, making him use her mouth. It was too much, and he was already close. He pulled her against him and held her there while he came, gush after gush, filling her mouth while he stifled his own yell. Noel groaned happily, swallowed once, causing Robbie to gush another time. She did a quick clean up job of him, before pushing him back and standing up. Robbie got his underwear back up and then refastened his jeans. He grabbed her quickly and kissed her hard, surprising her one last time. She kissed him back and moaned into his mouth, pushing her still hot body against his. He broke the kiss and leaned his forehead against hers in the dark.

"Good girl," he said, making them both laugh and smile.

Robbie stepped out between the tubs, and pulled Noel out behind him. They each did one last clothing adjustment before stepping back out into the aisle right in front of a store employee walking with an older couple shopping for a new tub.

"The unit behind this one is exactly the same as the front model," Robbie said, pulling Noel along behind him.