His First Noel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, thank you," the woman said as they passed, giving them a strange look.

Twenty minutes later they were inside his apartment screwing like rabbits. Noel was riding him slow and easy. She couldn't go fast or her ass slapped down on his thighs and it was still very sore. The hardware store was exciting and dangerous, but she still needed to feel him inside her. They walked in the door and headed straight for the bed, leaving a trail of clothing behind them. Noel's bra stayed on at his request. It was a beautiful tan demi cup with a lace design. It supported her in a spectacular way, and only a tiny adjustment had been needed to expose her taut nipples.

They took their time in bed, enjoying the slow build up this time. They kissed, they touched, and their eyes stayed locked. When Noel's hips turned urgent, Robbie gripped her thighs to help. They climbed together, and then crested together. As Robbie came in that furnace of hers, he felt her clench down and squeeze him, before shuddering and collapsing on his chest.

They stayed connected like that, in his room, until it was time to take her home for dinner. He never got that cabinet door fixed, but he hadn't been completely honest about it. It was only two-handed work; and he could do that anytime. His time with Noel was precious, and he didn't want to waste a second of it.