His First Rectal Exam

Story Info
Medical Fetish, Gay Anal, Physical Exam, Light Scat.
7.5k words
4.52
3.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ccccc5
Ccccc5
31 Followers

(Warning This Story Contains Light Scat)

The morning had been slow only few routine appointments. Elderly patients mostly needing new prescriptions written. The afternoon was looking just as uneventful.

After lunch my receptionist had informed that a male patient was coming in for a employment physical. That he was a new patient, and that the employer requires a very through physical. She also said that the patient would be bringing the forms with him.

I told her very well and asked what time he was coming in? She said two o'clock. I went to make sure the exam room was ready, making sure I had everything I was going to need.

I heard the receptionist checking the patient in, then my nurse escorting him back to the restroom for the urine sample. A short time later I heard my nurse telling him to follow her to the exam room.

I waited until after she was done with his vitals and had exited the room before I went back. I knocked on the door and introduced myself as I entered the room. The patient was sitting on the exam table, he said hello, then introduced himself.

He was a nice looking young man, appearing to be in very good physical condition, very clean cut, a very innocent looking young man, even a little feminine looking. I asked how he was doing? Then asked the reason for his visit. He said he was here because he needs to have a employment physical done. I asked him his age, he told me he was nineteen. I asked him if he was going to college in the fall? He said yes, that was his plans for now, but he needs to work, he needs to make some money this summer.

I said I understand that, then asked to see the paperwork the employer had sent with him. He handed me the forms. I read through them before saying anything. Once I was done, I told him that his employer is requiring a very thorough physical. And then asked if he understood what all of this this details?

He said he really wasn't sure what to expect he just figured it would be like a sports physical or something. I told him no, it's a little more involved than a sports physical.

I told him it doesn't require blood work but it does require a complete physical exam including a genital exam and rectal exam. Then asked if he still wanted to go through with the physical? He said he wanted the job, so yes he wanted to have it done.

I said fine we'll get started. I looked at my nurses notes, his vitals looked good. I told him I would start by examining him, starting with his head and then working my down.

Everything was going good. When I got to his chest and was ready to listen to his heart and lungs. I asked him to remove his shirt. He pulled his t shirt off, his chest was hairless, and smooth, very well defined, I asked if he worked out with weights? He told me a little, he tries to stay fit. I told him it was working he looked good.

His heart and lungs sounded healthy. I was making some small talk asking about a girlfriend, what ever I could think of to say, trying to pass the time. No he didn't have a girlfriend. He was quiet, not very talkative. I asked him to lay down so I could examine his belly.

He did as I asked, he was a very obedient and polite individual, somewhat submissive. As I palpated his stomach I asked him about his bowel habits? Everything was going good, so far everything was all normal. When I got to the waistband of his pants I asked him to unfasten them so I could feel underneath the waistband of his pants. I explained I needed to feel his lower belly. He did as I asked unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his jeans. I was noticing how nervous he was becoming. I was beginning to wonder if he had ever been examined like this before. He was becoming so nervous and anxious from me touching him that I was becoming curious. I was beginning to wonder if it was from embarrassment or from arousal?

When I was done I said I had a few questions for him before I started the genital exam. He didn't say anything just nodded his head in recognition. I apologized for asking any embarrassing questions, but I had to ask it was part of the exam. I asked if he was sexually active? He said that he was. I asked if he practiced safe sex? He told me he did. Then I asked if he experimented with anal sex? He said no. I then asked if he ever experienced any problems with becoming erect or with ejaculation? He was becoming very embarrassed but managed to tell me no. I asked if he masterbates. His face turned red as he told me yes sometimes, I masturbate. I laughed and said that was good it means he's healthy.

I then asked him to stand up and remove his pants and underwear. He stayed sitting on the table for a few minutes thinking about what I had asked him to do. I was going to repeat myself when he slowly climbed off the table. I watched him as he pulled his pants and underwear off exposing his young naked body.

Now my young patient was completely nude. I watched as he turned around and faced me. He was holding his hands in front of himself trying to hide his penis. I asked him to drop his hands to his sides. I looked at him from top to bottom. He was very good looking. in very good physical condition. Except for the blonde hair on his head he was almost completely hairless, he had a small blonde bush of pubic hair around his cock. His cock was big, maybe five or six inches long, it was flaccid hanging down over his balls, touching his thighs. His balls were large and hanging loose. I asked him to turn around I needed to see his backside.

He turned around with his back to me exposing his smooth and hairless ass, his ass was tight and muscular. His legs were well developed and defined. I told him he could turn back around.

I told him I needed to give him a genital exam. And then asked him if he had ever had one before? He hesitantly said he had been checked for hernias before during sports physicals. I asked if he ever had his penis examined? He told me no. I explained I was going to examine him now.

The morning had started out to be boring and uneventful. This afternoon was starting to look up, I was starting to think this might be kinda interesting and fun. I was becoming very curious as to what was going to happen when I held his cock in my hand? And even more curious as how he was going to react to having my finger stuck up his tight little virgin ass?

I was guessing he had never had a rectal exam either. I was wondering if he had ever had his asshole penetrated before? One thing was for sure, he was going to get it penetrated today.

I looked at him as I sat down on my stool directly in front of him. I put the gloves on letting them snap. I looked up into his face making sure to make eye contact. He shyly turned his eyes away looking at the floor. I reached out and took a hold of his cock placing it in the palm of my hand and wrapping my fingers around it. Just holding onto it for a few seconds. It felt good in my hand. I gently squeezed and stroked it back and forth causing the patient to gasp in surprise.

I gently held his cock in my hand giving my young patient a little time to think about him having his cock handled by a man. I could feel it pulse in my hand it felt nice. I slowly moved my hand pulling it towards me, stocking it casually. This caused him to tense up and fidget, he was beginning to nervously move his feet.

I laid his cock in my left hand and began palpating it (manipulating) it. I was using the fingers of my right hand pushing on the shaft. Moving my fingers up and down his shaft, squeezing the shaft gently, Feeling the head with my fingers pulling his urethra open looking at his pee hole. Then moving the skin on his shaft back and forth, he was starting to get hard. I watched as it started to grow in length. I could feel it pulsing as it was swelling in my hand. This was making my own cock grow in my pants I could feel it pressing against my leg.

I occasionally would look up at his face intentionally making eye contact. The young patient wouldn't look at me he would shyly drop his eyes and look away. He was very embarrassed, but he obediently stayed still and let me fondle his cock he was very submissive. He was becoming fully erect. He was moaning quietly as I worked his shaft back and forth in my hand nonchalantly jacking him off. He was becoming very sexually aroused from having his penis examined.

His sack had started to tightened up, his balls were no longer hanging loose.

I was also becoming sexually aroused from this, for some reason this was turning me on. I wanted to make him cum, but not yet. There was still more that needed to be examined. There was more I wanted to do to him. I didn't want him to cum just yet, I wanted to wait, I wanted to wait until I was up his ass fucking him before I let him cum.

I slowly let go of his cock letting my left hand drop down under his balls. I gently cupped them squeezing them softly. My patient moaned when he felt me gently tightening my fist around his testicles. I looked up and made eye contact calmly telling him to relax, he was doing great, then I asked how he was feeling? He just simply nodded his head yes as he nervously said good.

I continued to gently massage his sack letting my fingers feel his nuts, he was starting to relax, his balls were beginning to drop back down into my hand. His cock was still rock hard sticking straight out, dangling in front of my face. Fully erect he was close to eight inches long and maybe a little better than a inch in diameter. He had a magnificent cock on him. He was a well hung young man. With his cock so close to me I wondered what he would taste like, I wonder how it would feel in my mouth and what his reactions would be to having his cock sucked by his doctor?

I pushed my finger up behind the back of his left nut, then slid my finger back over his perineum towards his asshole. I could feel the cheeks of his ass, my finger was almost touching his asshole. I applied some pressure on his perineum causing my patient to squirm a little. I lightly pulled my finger back along his left ball before pushing it up behind his right nut, and again back to the crack of his ass stopping just before his asshole. This time rubbing his perineum for a couple of seconds. This caused a little groan and his cock to noticably twitch up and down. He was responding nicely to having his perineum rubbed and light pressure applied to his prostate from the outside of his body.

I was watching as my patient was now becoming very aroused, he was starting to enjoy being intimately touched. I discreetly glanced up watching his facial expressions. It looked to me like he was concentrating very hard on controlling his thoughts. Trying to control his body, trying not to cum, he was as hard as a rock and moaning quietly.

My patient was handling all of this very well so far. I told him his testicles felt fine everything was normal. I was going to check him for a hernia. And then we could continue with his anus and rectum. When he heard me tell him this, he sucked in a very sharp deep breath. I think this surprised him, I don't think he had thought about having to get his asshole examined. And I was planning on giving him a very, very thorough rectal examination, a very deep and personal examination.

I pushed my finger into his inguinal canal on his left side and told him to turn his head and cough, then again. I repeated this on his right side. Everything was fine. I rolled back on my stool looking at my patient admiring his hard cock, noticing his pee hole was wet with clear fluid, he had began to leak precum. His cock was hard and still sticking proudly straight out in front of him dangling in the air.

I told him he was doing fine and he could relax for a minute or two while I went and got what I was going to need. He nodded his head and looked down at his hard member. I watched this, then casually told him not to worry about it, it happens. He looked at me and embarrassingly gave me a weak smile. I smiled back giving him a knowing look of understanding. I told him he had nothing to embarrassed about, I looked at him, nodded my head and winked telling him nice!! He grinned and shyly looked away.

I walked over to a set of cabinets and slowly started taking out what I was going to need for his rectal exam. Purposely letting him watch me. Giving him time to think about what was going to happen next. What I was going to do to him. Letting him see the tube of K Y, and the occult blood test card. He looked at it with a confused look not knowing what it was for. I told him it was for testing his stool sample. As I grabbed a new pair of gloves and some wipes.

He watched me nervously as I laid the stuff on the exam table. I looked at his groin to see if his erection was starting to go down. But he was still hard as hell. I was becoming curious as to what was going to happen during the rectal exam, how it would affect him when I examined his prostate?

I asked him how he was doing? He said he was doing okay. Then I smiled at him and told him now, this is part of exam where I get to know you!!! He just looked at me with a confused look, I wasn't sure he understood what was going to happen to him? I told him I wanted him to walk around the the end of the exam table. He did as I asked and stood there looking at me.

I told the young patient to turn and face the table. As he turned and faced the table he looked down at the stuff I had laid down. I let him watch as I picked up the pair of gloves. I put each one on with a loud snap. Then I walked up to him and placed my hand on his left shoulder, telling him in a firm voice to bend over, and lay his chest flat on the table.

He took in a huge deep breath and obediently bent forward laying his chest against the tabletop. I took my foot and rolled my stool up behind him. I then asked him to spread his legs shoulder width apart and bend his knees. He was in position for the visual exam. When he spread his legs and bent his knees, his cheeks spread open slightly exposing his little pink wrinkled asshole to me.

I took my time and sat down behind him. His ass was directly in front of my face. I asked him how he was doing? He said he was doing good, then he asked me what I was going to do? I calmly told him I was going to look at his anus and check him visually first, then I was going to put my finger in him and give him a very deep and thorough rectal examination.

I asked if he was ready? He nervously said he guessed so? I asked if he had ever had this done to him before? In a shaky voice he told me no. I told him in detail how I wanted him to reach back with both hands and grab his butt cheeks, then spread them wide apart, as wide as he can.

I watched as he slowly reached back and took a hold of his cheeks pulling them apart exposing his asshole for me. I leaned in close to look at his ass. His asshole was pink and hairless, it was puckered up tight, it looked like a little pink rosebud. I was so close I could smell him. His ass smelled musty and sweaty, it also smelled faintly of shit. I told him to spread himself wider, as pulled his cheeks further apart his hole opened slightly allowing me to see just inside his pink little ring. Looking at his little virgin asshole was turning me on all I could think about was how bad I was wanting to fuck him. The smell of his dirty ass was exciting me making me hard my cock was starting to ache as pressed against my leg.

I took my time and closely examined his asshole, looking at the skin surrounding his opening as well as the skin between his cheeks. His little hole was light pink in color, the skin on the inside of his hole was bright pink almost red in color. There were traces of shit smeared in and around his asshole. The skin between his cheeks was light brown in color.

I told him I wanted him to bear down like he was going to the bathroom. I needed to look at his muscle control. He grunted as he pushed, when he pushed, his hole opened slightly making a wet sticky sound. When his hole opened a little further I could see inside the ring of his asshole. It was dirty, with fresh brown shit. Listening to him grunt as he beared down in an attempt to push his hole open for me and the sight of his shit smeared asshole. Was making my own cock growing and getting even harder.

There was something about doing rectal exams has always turned me on. Whether it's a females asshole or a males I have always had a fetish for assholes. And this young mans was no exception. He was good looking, with a perfect cock, and a virgin asshole. As I sat there looking at his hole it was becoming very difficult to remain professional. It was time to move on. I was starting to think about how he would squeel and struggle as my cock stretched his tight little hole, how good his asshole would feel wrapped around my cock.

I told him he could let go of his cheeks and rest his arms on the table. I stood up and grabbed the tube of K Y. I told him to take some deep breaths and relax this will be better for him if he is relaxed. I told him I would rub some lube on him before I put my finger in him. He looked at me with helpless eyes and nodded his head.

I told him that this might make him feel like he's going to poop. But he shouldn't worry about it. He again helplessly looked at me and nodded his head.

I snapped the cap open on the lubricant and squirted a big!!! Glob on the fingers of my right hand. He was watching everything I was doing he was becoming more nervous by the minute. I stepped back behind him letting my lubed fingers slide between his cheeks. He gasp and squirmed his ass around as he felt my cold slimy fingers touching his asshole.

I calmly told him, "Relax, relax and take a deep breath." "I'm only going to rub the lube on you for now."

I slowly started rubbing my two fingers in a circle on his butthole, smearing the lubricant around his asshole. Applying some pressure working the lube inside his hole, he was very tight. l dropped my head and glanced down in front of him. His cock hadn't gone down, it was still fully erect. It was flipping around in a circle to the rhythm of my fingers. As I rubbed the lube on him he was beginning move to his hips and quietly moan.

I could faintly hear him asking me, "Is this going to hurt?"

I soothingly said, "No, this won't hurt." "But It's going to be very uncomfortable for you, especially seeing how it's your first time."

He nodded his head that he understood. I was slowly slipping the tip of my forefinger in his ass up to the first knuckle. Slowly preparing his asshole for bigger things.

I laid my left hand on the middle of his back. I gently but firmly pushed down holding him in place as I told him to take a deep breath, and relax. When I felt him breathing in I slowly started to push my finger up the young mans ass. When I felt his sphincter resist my finger I steadily continued to push through it. This caused him to groan and tense his legs as well as tighten his ass. I calmly told him to breathe and relax. He groaned a low deep groan as he nodded his head.

His asshole was very tight, it was clenching my finger in a effort to keep it out. I could feel the muscles in his asshole as my finger pushed through his hole into his rectum I could feel it push into and through the soft warm contents inside. My finger was pushing into and through this young man's shit, his rectum was full.

He groaned again as my finger filled his ass. I asked him how he was doing? He was able to tell me he was doing good, that it didn't hurt, it just feels a little weird. I told him that I was going to be moving my finger around inside of him. This might make him feel like he is going to poop. He moaned as he told me ok.

I started twisting my finger feeling the walls of his rectum. They felt smooth and normal. I told him I was going to feel for his prostate gland and this might make him feel like he needs to pee. I slowly pulled my finger back as if I were going to pull it all the way out. But when I my middle knuckle was in his asshole I slowly pushed in pointing my finger down towards his bellybutton feeling for the lump of his prostate.

Ccccc5
Ccccc5
31 Followers
12