His First Rectal Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The extra pressure from my finger caused him to grunt and squirm his ass around. He started to tell me felt himself getting, then he stopped for a second. Then he continued to tell me he was getting hard he was getting a boner. He told me he was sorry he couldn't help it. But it was getting hard. I calmly told him to relax it's okay it happens, just let it happen, don't fight it.

I felt the lump of his prostate and began to apply pressure as I rubbed my finger over it. He groaned and pushed his ass back against my hand as his hole squeezed my finger. I was working my finger over his prostate gland, he was beginning to grunt as I looked at the floor between his feet I could see where he had dribbled piss. The pressure I was putting on his gland was causing him to leak urine.

He would grunt and then a couple of drops of piss would splatter on the floor. I again asked him how he was doing? He told me he was sorry he could feel himself peeing. I calmly told him to just relax, you are doing great. I asked him how his penis felt? He told me it was hard, it aches, it's so hard it hurts!!!

I asked if he wanted me to help him make it feel better? He moaned and asked me how? I told him I could help him with it if he wants me to. He groaned yes, please it aches. I reassured him I would help him. Then I asked if he trusted me? He turned his head to look at me, he made eye contact with me. He told me he trusted me, I could do whatever I needed to do to him!!!

I slowly started to work my finger in and out of his butthole. I was fucking him in the ass with my finger. Reaching underneath him with my left hand I took a hold of his balls, squeezing them firmly, tugging on them. I whispered in his ear, "I am going to fuck you in the ass!!!"

He groaned telling me, "NO!!! Please doctor don't do that to me, don't fuck me!!!!"

I leaned in close again to my patients ear whispering, "Shh! shh!! You'll be fine." "I will go slow, It will only hurt for a few minutes!!" "I will take it easy on you, you'll be ok!!!"

I took my middle finger and placed it along side my forefinger, then steadily pushed them both back up his ass. Stretching his hole, opening him even further, loosing him up, getting him ready. He gripped the sides of the exam table with his hands as he groaned and arched his back in an attempt to pull away from my fingers. I could feel my fingers pushing back through the warmth of his shit. I knew sodomizing him was going to be messy, but I didn't care. The raunchiness of this was making me want his ass even more. My cock was hard and straining against my scrubs. I wanted to fuck him, I wanted to fuck the shit out of him!!!

Now I was finger fucking him with two fingers. He was beginning to loosing up, his hole was starting to make little squishy sounds as my fingers filled his ass. He was moaning louder. I was hoping my nurse wouldn't hear him and walk in wondering if everything was ok. I was quietly telling him to be quiet, not to make to much noise. He told me he was sorry, he couldn't help it, it was making his butt feel good. He said his cock was throbbing and he thought it was going to explode!!!

I asked him if he thought he was ready? He shook his head no, he said he wasn't sure he had never been fucked before. He has only jacked off and fantasized about it. I told him now it's time for the real thing. I calmly told him to bear down on my fingers and try to open his ass for me. He needs to be open and relaxed. When he pushed his hole open, a long wet fart escaped his asshole splattering lube over my fingers and hand. This extremely embarrassed him, he apologized profusely telling me he was sorry but he couldn't help it.

I didn't say anything just continued to work my fingers in him for a few more minutes. I slowly slipped my two fingers from his asshole and deliberately walked around to the front of the exam table so he would be sure to see the dirty exam glove. When he saw the two fingers of the exam glove were completely smeared with his shit he dropped his head in humiliation letting out a low disgusted moan.

I reached out and picked up the occult blood test card with my clean glove, smearing the fingers of the dirty glove on the card. Then setting it on the counter out of the way to be sent off to the lab. When I was done I removed the dirty gloves throwing them into the trash can. I reached down and squeezed my own cock through my scrubs. It was hard it was pushing on my underwear it was starting to become uncomfortable.

Untying my scrubs I pulled my cock out letting my young patient see it, letting him realize that this is going to happen to him that I was going to fuck him. I stood in front of the exam table letting him look. I watched his face as I stroked myself. His eyes were big as he watched me. I was curious as to what he was thinking? I stood in front of him for a minutes slowly jacking off letting him watch me, letting him think about what was going to happen next.

I calmly told him to reach down and take a hold of himself, play with himself, jack off for me I wanted to watch him, and it would help make it feel better. I watched him as he dropped his right arm off the table and reached underneath himself. I heard him moan as he started jacking himself off.

I picked up the tube of K Y as I walked by the exam table. I snapped the cap open asking, "Are you ready for this?"

"Please don't hurt me!!!" he said.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I will go slow!!!" I replied.

I stepped behind him squirting the KY in my hand. Thinking about how good this was going to feel, how tight his ass was going to be. I reached down and began stroking my cock smearing the lube on myself as I jacked off. I was thinking about what this was going to be like, how he would handle taking a cock up his for the first time? I new he had never been fucked before and getting his asshole stretched for the first time was going to be very hard on him. And that his ass was full, he was very dirty inside. He needed cleaned out with a enema, but that wasn't going to happen. Part of the fun assfucking is the rawness, the unknown?

He had turned, twisting his body around to watch what I was doing. He was trembling slightly when I stepped up behind him letting the head of my cock slide between his cheeks. His ass still had plenty of lube on it from his rectal exam. His ass was ready, I wasn't so sure about his mind, if it was ready to accept what was going to happen to him.

I took my hard dick in my hand and began rubbing it up and down his crack smearing the fresh lube over and around his asshole. When my cock would slide over his hole he would flinch and clench his cheeks together squeezing me.

I soothingly told him to relax. He groaned as he took a deep breath in, then slowly exhaled. Before he he took in another deep breath. He said, "I'm ready for you."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes I want this!!!" He answered as he nodded his head yes and bent his knees lowering himself down on the table. I rubbed my cock up his crack stopping it on his asshole. Letting it rest against his hole, letting him think about it.

He was taking big deep breaths trying to calm himself down. He was preparing himself. When he felt the head of my cock push against his butthole he would wiggle his ass around. I didn't know if he was trying to get away from me or trying to get me in him. I gently pushed a little harder just slipping the head in, slightly stretching his hole open. He grabbed a hold of the sides of the exam table thinking I was just going to shove it up his ass and fuck him. I calmly said, "Relax not yet, you need to open up first, or it will hurt!!!"

He nodded his head and let out a big sigh of relief. I leaned over him calmly saying, "Bear down, bear down like you are trying to poop!!!"

He groaned, and at the same time I could feel his asshole push out against the head of my cock. I gave him a second then I pushed in until he tensed up. I knew I was in as far as his sphincter. Now he was going to need a little more time to let it relax and open or it was going to hurt bad!!!

As much as I wanted to just fuck him, I didn't want to ruin him either. I didn't want to make it so bad for him that he would never want to fuck again. I gave him some time to ready himself, to prepare his mind, to relax and open his ass.

I pulled back letting him take a minute, then pushed in again this time a little further up his hole. When he felt me entering him a little deeper he arched his back in anticipation of what was going to happen. I pulled back again giving him another little break before pushing back in, this time going a little deeper yet.

Each time I went in a little deeper, he would moan a little louder than the last time, I knew he was ready!!! This time I didn't pull back I just kept pressure on his sphincter letting it open itself, gradually stretching to let me in. I felt it opening as well as smelled it. When his sphincter relaxed and opened it let the stink trapped in his rectum escape. I began to smell the thick musty stink of his ass, as my cock began to slide through his asshole and into the soft smelly warm shit that filled his rectum.

I could hear him groan as he began hyperventilating, gasping for his breath. The sudden feeling of having his ass stuffed full had taken his breath away. He put his fist in his mouth in an attempt to quite his squeals as my cock painfully stretched his young virgin asshole open popping his cherry.

I could feel my cock inching it's way through the warm contents inside of his shit filled rectum.

I could hear him telling me, "It hurts!!!" "I need to go to the bathroom bad!!!" "I feel full, I have to poop really bad!!!"

I ignored what I was hearing and continued to push myself deeper into him. I pushed into him until my pubic hair was brushing up tight against his ass cheeks. I could feel his asshole spasming, milking my cock. I laid my forearms on his back placing my hands on his shoulders as I firmly held him onto my cock so he couldn't squirm away from me.

Very gently I began to pump his ass, very slow short strokes. With each stroke he would grunt, telling me he was full, he needs to go to the bathroom!!! I calmly told him he would get used to it, relax. I took my right hand off of his shoulder and reached around his waist grabbing his cock and firmly holding onto it. I picked up the pace and began pumping his ass a little faster. His cock was huge it was swollen and ready to burst it wouldn't be long before he would cum.

His ass was still having a difficult time accepting my cock. He was clenching his butthole gripping me tightly. Grunting as I pumped him telling me it hurts!!! I told him again to bear down harder. When he did I could hear his asshole making a disgusting wet farting noise then I heard, "Oh No!!!" "I'm shitting myself!!!"

"No!!!" "No you're not, it's just air being forced out of you, relax!!!" I said.

He uttered a sigh of relief falling forward onto his elbows.

I began pumping him harder, he was getting fucked now. Nice long deep strokes all the way in, then almost all the way out. Just keeping the head inside the ring of his asshole stretching him, then pushing back in.

He was grunting and moaning in rhythm to my thrusts. He was starting to get into getting his butt fucked. His ass was loosing up. I could feel myself slipping in and out of him more easily. He wasn't gripping me nearly as tight, he wasn't clenching anymore, he moaning and moving his hips in rhythm to my thrusts.

I had let go of his shoulders and placed my hands around his waist. I was able to look down and watch my cock as it disappeared into him. I was watching my cock slide in and out of his ass, slowly becoming dirty with his shit as it was mixing with the lube. My cock was covered with a slimy layer of runny brown lube.

My young patient was becoming very helpful he was starting to force his ass back on to my hard on. When I would start to thrust into him he would push his butt back against me burying my cock up his asshole. He was starting to like it. He was moaning and moving his ass. He was getting into the fucking he was receiving.

I leaned over him, "Go ahead jack off for me, make yourself cum!!!" I told him.

"OH YEAH DOCTOR!!!!" "My ass, it feels good in my ass!!!" I heard him telling me.

I could feel him stroking his dick. I could feel the muscles in his ass tightening up around my cock as he stroked. He was becoming verbal saying how good it felt, how hard it was making his cock.

I had started to fuck him hard pounding my cock up his hole. I was getting off on the sounds he was making, not to mention how good his tight little asshole felt. He was grunting and telling me how good it was feeling. His butthole was making disgusting wet sloppy farting noises from the lube and the air being forced out of his rectum. My cock was a mess it was covered with the slimy brown lube and smeared with his thick creamy brown shit.

I could feel myself getting ready to cum. I had that feeling down in the bottom of my balls.

My young patient was moaning as he jacked himself off. He was telling me he was going to cum, he was doing it!!! He was getting butt fucked!!! With each stroke of my cock up his ass he would grunt a low deep grunt, then moan announcing that he was getting butt fucked!!! He was getting butt fucked, I was pounding his young virgin ass good and hard.

I could feel my cock starting to leak cum I knew I had crossed the line and there was no going back I was cuming. I started to slam my cock into him holding it inside of his ass not moving it for a second enjoying the warm feeling of his ass wrapped around my dick. Then I would pull back and do it again.

He was frantically stroking his own cock as he started cuming, his cock was shooting long white ropes of his sticky sperm all over his hand and the floor. Grunting and babbling about how his ass feels like it is numb. And he can't take it anymore, his ass can't take anymore!!!!

I could feel his body convulsing, and at the same time I could feel myself filling him with my own cum. I could feel it spurt out of me and into his rectum. At least three good powerful spurts. I could hear myself groaning, telling my young patient how good his ass feels, how good he feels, how good he is doing taking it up the ass. He groaned as I heard him tell him he liked it, it was good.

My young patient then fell limp over the edge of the exam table panting for air, moaning quietly that he was spent!!!

I watched my cock as I pulled it from his asshole. It was a slimy mess covered with lube, and thick shit, it was dripping cum. It made a wet sucking plop noise as the head slipped out of his hole.

The patient jerked his body and gasped as the head of my cock stretched his asshole one last time on the way out. Then he laid his chest back onto the exam table breathing deeply. I stood looking at him thinking about how well he taken it. He had just gotten his cherry popped. He hadn't cried or screamed. He didn't get scared and beg for me not to do it to him. He had bent over and took it up the ass very obediently. He had just gotten his shit literally fucked out him.

I laid my hand on his back, then said, "Reach back and spread your cheeks for me." "I want to see your hole." "I need to make sure you are okay."

"Yes sir!!" was all he said. With both hands he reached back grabbing ahold of his ass cheeks. He pulled them apart exposing his asshole to me.

I looked at his butt, I was concerned as to how bad it was tore up. His ass was a mess, his hole was gaped open to about the size of a quarter. It was raw looking, the skin of his asshole was dark pink, almost purple looking, it looked bruised. The skin between his cheeks was covered with lube and smeared with runny brown shit. As I looked at his asshole I heard him groan, then he expelled a long wet fart that caused bubbles of brown cum and lube and a few little chunks of shit to leak out of his hole and run down over the back of his balls, then trickle down the insides of his thighs. He had slightly shit himself!!!

"Your okay just a little dirty." I said to him.

Groaning he started to apologize for messing himself. "I'm sorry doctor, I didn't mean to poop myself!!!" He could feel the wetness of my cum and his own filth running down his legs.

I told him to stay there and not to move. I reached around him and picked up the container of wipes. I took out a few wipes and began wiping up the inside of his left thigh working my way up over his balls and his asshloe, then doing the same thing on his right leg, then wiping his ass. When I wiped his asshole he moaned and wiggled his ass on my fingers. When his ass was cleaned up I told him he could stand up. Then I offered him the wipes and told him he could clean the front of himself. I watched as he cleaned his cock and the front of his legs.

I waited until he was done with the wipes before I took them. I saw him look down at my cock, when he saw it he groaned a disgusted groan seeing that it was smeared with his shit. He said he was sorry. I told him not to apologize I was the one that fucked him. He looked at me then giggled saying, "Oh yeah, you did fuck me too, you popped my cherry doctor!!"

"Yes I did, I fucked you up your tight little virgin ass!!!" I laughingly replied.

I took a couple of wipes and cleaned myself up then checked my scrubs to make sure they didn't have lubricant or shit on them before pulling them up.

Once I was dressed, I told him when he was ready he could get dressed. And I would sign his forms for him.

By the time he was dressed I had his paperwork signed. When I handed it to him I also handed him one of my business cards and told him if he ever wanted to call me. I would like to see him again sometime maybe out to my house not here. He smiled and told he would like that. I said I would walk him out when he was ready. I walked him out to the receptionist and told him thanks for coming in, it was nice meeting him. I watched him gingerly walk to front door.

12