His First Time with Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
DJ and Cousin Dote meet for a quick morning fuck.
3.3k words
4.52
21.4k
30

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is the 5th chapter in a series of stories. They are autobiographical and only the names are changed. Certain situations, and conversations have been paraphrased. Simply because they happened so many years ago, and my memory isn't what it used to be.

Since I first posted chapter 1 several reader comments have encouraged me to revise, and ad some more details to the story line. To answer a few of your questions that have come up. The father was working in construction after the steel plant he worked at closed. He ended up working out of town on several big jobs, and most of the time being gone from home for up to 3 months. Leaving a wife and 3 kids home alone. The son DJ, had just turned 18 at the beginning of this story. The other two siblings are too young to mention except in passing, and will not be included in this series of stories for that reason.

A brief description of chapter 05. In this chapter. The day after DJ, Aunt Mary, and Cousin Dote have their afternoon of threesome love making. And a discussion about the lifestyle that the 3 of them have been involved in. Dote decides that she wants DJ all to herself, having never experienced an orgasm as intense as the one he gave her. At the end of chapter 04, she asks him to meet her out by the football stadium early the next day before school.

Cousin Dote The next day

I hardly slept at all that night after my visit with Aunt Mary and cousin Dote. The lust in Dote's voice when she told me to meet her by the bleachers, kept echoing in my head all night long.

It seemed as if I had just fallen asleep. When I woke to Mom sucking my morning wood, like she has done many mornings since our relationship began. I sighed deeply, closing my eyes again. Enjoying the feeling of her warm mouth sucking, and slurping on my shaft. It wasn't long before her expert mouth had me blasting off. Filling her mouth with the first creamy load of cum for the day. My fingers in her hair, gently pushing her down on my cock. Moaning as she sucked shot after shot greedily down her throat.

As my cum subsided, she let my still hard cock slip from her mouth. Then she raised up lifting her night shirt off over her head. She licked some of my glistening cum still clinging to her lips as she climbed up on top of me. Sliding her wet pussy up and down the length of my hard shaft. I opened my eyes again and looked into my mother's loving eyes. Reaching up I fondle and squeeze her breasts, softly tweaking her nipples, which I know she loved.

"Mmmm good morning my big boy.", she moaned as my fat cock head rubbed her hard clit. Sliding forward and rocking her hips, so that her wet pussy captured the head of my cock. Sliding into her warm wetness with ease, and drawing a deep sighing moan from us both.

"Good morning to you too, my beautiful lady." I said, as my cock slid all the way deep inside her.

She bit her lip from the combination of feelings her body was experiencing. The head of cock bumping into her cervix, her clit making contact with the base of my cock, and my tweaking her hard nipples. "Oh god DJ, I'm so glad your dad left early today. I have been needing this all weekend and your Dad has been too tired."

"Me too Mom. Anytime I can be with you while he is in town I'm grateful for. Mmm oh god this feels so good."

"So am I baby. And Mmmm it sure does honey I have missed this. The last two weeks that your Dad has been home, have been torture knowing you're in the next room. I almost had you stay home one day last week, but something came up and your Dad had to stay home."

"It's okay Mom, we have each other now."

I know baby. I wish we had longer. I'm sorry, but we have to hurry before your sisters wake up."

I made a pouting face, "I almost forgot about them. Maybe this weekend we can make up for lost time since Dad leaves again Friday."

"Mmmm oh god yes DJ. That sounds so good." as she rocked back and forth, sliding my cock in and out of her. She placed her finger over my mouth and told me to, "shhhh." She began riding me fast and hard. Sliding forward and back, grinding her clit into my pubes. It didn't take long and the first of her orgasms hit. Drenching the both of us, as she continued plowing me in deep. Groaning,"Ohhh fuck baby!!", as she hit another cresting wave crashed over her. Clutching my forearms and digging her nails into me. "Oh fuck baby, oh fuck baby, OHHH FUCKK YESss!!"

It was my turn to "shhhhh" her, as I groaned from the pleasure only a loving mother give her son. Then a third orgasm ravaged her, crashing like a wave in the ocean and soaking the two of us. Her wet sucking pussy drawing me closer to my own cum I felt the familiar tingle begin in my balls. I groaned louder, "OHHH fuck Mom I'm gonna cummmm."

"Yes baby, cum for Mom. Give it all to Me baby!!"

Her pussy clamped down on me again, as my balls erupted deep inside her. Splashing her cervix with my hot cum. And driving her next wave over the top. "Ohhhh baby... I'm... cummmmmingg!!" She froze as her body spasmed on top of me. Her pussy contracting as it milked every drop of cum out of my shaft.

The two of us panting for breath Mom collapsed on top of me. Both of us trembling from the intensity of our orgasm. Mom recovered enough to looked at my clock and said, "Fuck DJ. I want more but we don't have time."

We both whimpered with the thought of having to get up. I held her tight to me not wanting to let her go. Then suddenly I remembered, oh crap I had forgotten all about my cousin.

"Oh crap Mom. I'm late!!"

"Late for what baby?"

"Cousin Dote wanted me to meet her this morning, before school."

"Did she say what for?"

"No she didn't. I guess it might have something to do with our horticulture class. Because she asked me to meet her out back, by the stadium." Which since Mom had graduated from the same school. She knew that was how you had to get to the greenhouses.

I didn't totally lie to Mom. I really had no solid idea, what my cousin had in mind. I mean I kind of had a good idea. But we did both share a horticulture class together. After all it was broad day light and of all places out in the open at school. We could both be expelled if caught doing something like this.

With no time to cuddle or shower I quickly jumped up and got dressed. Mom hugged me and went to the kitchen, and made me a quick something to eat on the run. When I came down she handed me a bag and a bottle of juice. Then gave me a big hug and kiss.

"Hurry home after school DJ. Grandpa is coming to pick up your sisters, since there isn't an school tomorrow. Maybe we can get a little time to ourselves before your Dad gets home."

"Okay Mom, sounds great. I love you and I'll hurry home."

"I love you too sweetheart. Oh here take my car today." Handing me her keys, "It's behind yours. I don't want you to be too late and I don't have to go anywhere today."

"Thanks Mom. I'll hurry home." Another quick kiss and out the door I went. While driving I ate the quick breakfast my mother had put together for me. I was ravenous after our energy draining session. Quickly consuming the two pastries, and gulping down the bottle of orange juice before I made it to school.

As I pulled into the student parking lot I was lucky, only a couple of other cars were there this early. Parking toward the back as close to the bleachers as I could. I locked the car, and then walked around the back of the building to where she asked me to meet her. I turned the corner and there she stood, wearing a short mini skirt and her long hair pulled back in a ponytail. "Hey Dote. I'm here."

"I was worried you might not even show up as late as you are."

"I'm sorry Dote. I was talking with Mom and time got away from me."

"Oh well that's that's okay you're here now." She pulled me to her giving me a long kiss and a big warm hug smashing her ample breasts into me, her hard nipples digging into my chest. "MMM! Apple pastry my favorite." she giggled. "Now follow me I have something to show you."

She grabbed my hand and led me down the path to the greenhouses. Since we were both seniors we had our own keys to the greenhouses. She unlocked the door, then followed me in and locked the door behind us.

As I waited for Dote to lock the door, I casually leaned against a table watching as her ass swished around. She turned and looked down at the bulge in my pants and giggled, "I take it you like what you see DJ?"

"Yes I do. Very much. All I could think about all night, was the fun we had with your Mom yesterday."

She crossed the room to me grabbing me by my swelling crotch, "Well this is all mine today, and I'm not going to share it with anybody." She leaned in kissing me again. Our tongues dancing with each other as she stroked my cock through my jeans. "It's time for my breakfast now." she said.

Dote slid down to her knees unzipping my jeans, and then tugging them down to my knees. My cock sprang out at full attention in front of her almost thumping her on the cheek. "MMM sausage my new favorite. I hope this thing comes with gravy too." she cooed. Then leaning forward she licked the head, collecting the first dribble of precum that had leaked out. "MMM just what I was wanting." Dote said. Then slurping my cock into her mouth.

Looking up at my face, her eyes made a puzzled look as she sucked on me. Stopping, she pulled me out of her mouth, "Nice flavor this morning. Were you a naughty boy with your Mommy this morning?" she giggled.

"Well if you mean fucking her, then yes I was. That's why I was really running late. Do you mind?"

"No I don't mind. As long as you're my bull right now. I even kind of like aunt Fran's taste on you, she tastes almost the same as my Mom which I totally love. We better hurry with this since you were late, we don't have long this morning. Mr. Wasserman will be coming to check sprinkler's, and make sure they cycled this morning." Then Dote enveloped my cock in her warm mouth, and began sucking with a new energy.

Dote continued sucking me for a few more minutes. Then she stood up still holding my cock. "I would love a mouthful of your delicious cum, but my pussy needs this more."

She turned and bent over the table. Hiking her short skirt up Dote presented me with a beautiful view of her bare beautiful ass. I reached to pull her panties down thinking she was wearing a thong, but she wasn't wearing any.

"Silly I took those off before you got here." she giggled as she waved them in the air on her fingertip. "Now fuck me cousin, and hurry up before we get caught." pushing her ass up at me as she said it. Making her slit slightly open itself to me all wet inviting my cock to enter her.

My cock jerked toward her, and I almost drooled at the sight of her bare slit, glistening in the early morning light coming through the greenhouse glass.

"Well fine! If it's your cousin's cock you want inside that sweet cunt. Then it's your cousin's cock you'll get Dote. All of it!" I swiped the tip of my cock through her wet pussy lips, bumping her hard clit a couple times as it slipped through her moist folds.

Dote thrust her ass back against me. "GOD DAMN DJ!! Quit teasing and FUCK me already!!"

I said, "Fine already!!" With that I plunged my steel hard cock into her wet, and quivering cunt. Grunting as it hit bottom deep inside her.

She yelped and gasped at the sudden sensation of being filled completely, making this only the third time in her life, that Dote had a real cock inside her. "OHHH FUCK.. SO BIG... SO DEEP!! OH MY FUCKING GOD DJ!!" she squealed. Her pussy clamping itself tightly around my shaft and released a flow of juices down her legs. A deep moan and the tell-tale pulsing of her vaginal muscles signaled my cousin's first orgasm.

"OHHH GOD Dote you're so tight... Fuck Babyyyy!! Oh God!!" As soon as her orgasmic grip eased up a bit I began thrusting into her. The squishing and slapping noises of my cock slamming into her filled the greenhouse. The scent of our sex act filling the air with our musky odor. It was better than any flower we had growing in the place, well to me anyway. Dote's voice broke into my thoughts.

"OHH Fuck DJ... Harder baby... Fuck me harder PLEASE!! Oh my god.. so nice.. so filling. OH FUCK I've never felt like this before!!"

I started pounding in to her hard and fast. Grunting, "Oh yesss, god so tight. OHH.. fuck.. baby.. take. it. all!!", I grunted the words with each pounding thrust. The solid table under us began rocking and squeaking with each thrust, sounding like it would collapse at anytime from the pounding we were giving it.

"OHHHH FUCK baby YESSSS, I'm CUMMMMing again DJ!! OHHH MY FUCKING GODDD BABY!! OH FUCK YESSS!!", she squealed.

Her pussy spasmed around my shaft as I kept thrusting deep into her. Her legs shaking and buckling underneath her, if not for the table she was bent over she would have fallen to the floor. If I hadn't already cum twice that morning, I surely would have blown a big load into her right then with the way her pussy was sucking and milking my shaft. Instead I grunted and moaned keeping up my frenzied pace, pounding her tight cunt with everything I had.

"OHHH God.. ohhhh god... ohhhh fuck DJ, YESSSS." she cried out. As yet another wave hit her like a wall. Her cunt cream squirting out and running down our legs forming a puddle on the floor under us.

I felt myself getting closer to a cum of my own as the contracting walls of her pussy sucked on me hard. "OHHH fuck Dote... I'm not gonna last much longer baby!!" I pounded her through one more flooding orgasm. "OHH baby I'm gonna cum soon... FUCKKKKK!!"

Her last orgasm ending, she pushed me off of her then dropped to her knees. "I want it here baby!!" Then grabbing my cock she opened her mouth taking me all the way down into her throat.

The thought going through my mind was, god Aunt Mary had taught her well using that fake cock of theirs. I groaned as my cock hit the back of her throat, and my hands found her head. I began grunting like an animal as I fucked her throat, almost as hard as I had been pounding her cunt. "OHHH, FUCK, YESSSS, Dote!!", I grunted. "OHHH GOD, That's it baby... OHH FUCKKKKK!!" It was my turn to collapse back against the table to keep my footing. Pulling her warm mouth over my tingling throbbing cock as far as it would go. I felt my balls contracting, and the warm sensation as my cum started to boil it's way up my shaft. Her sucking mouth was assaulting my senses. "OOHHH FUCK here it CUMMMMSSSS BABY!!" I growled.

Dote made slurping and gulping sounds, as my cock exploded in her mouth and down her throat. Spraying shot after shot of my creamy cum across her slithering tongue and into her throat. "OHHH FUCK Dote... OH MY GOD!! Yes baby don't stop!!"

Dote kept sucking and slurping until she had gulped every last drop down into her tummy. Finally she let my softening cock slip from her lips. She stood up and held me tight giving me a long French kiss. Breaking our kiss she looked deep into my eyes and blissfully said, "Thanks for the good morning fuck Cousin. I hope we can do this again really soon."

All I could reply was, "It was my pleasure. And yes it sure will." I sighed as I panted for breath leaning back against the table. Feeling totally and completely drained of all energy.

This made my cousin giggle as she stood there, with a look of being completely satisfied yet also one of lusting, and wanting more even though she knew we didn't have time.

We composed ourselves before leaving the greenhouse. Being the smart girl she is, Dote had brought a towel in her book bag which she used to clean herself, Then me, and finally the floor from all our love making fluids.

Sharing one last kiss before we went out I patted her on the butt and she said, "I could get use to this. See you at lunch?"

I said, "You know it, I could too. See you then. I promise I won't be late this time."

"Good I'll be hungry again by then. I know a place where we can go. Want to meet in Aunt Fran's car? I saw you drove it today, that thing is a boat. Lots of room in the back seat of it."

I said "Sure sounds like a date to me. I'll be ready."

"I hope you are Baby, I know I will be!"

While we walked to school my shameless cousin said, "What a shame that I didn't let you cum in my pussy. I could have leaked you're cum into my panties all day." she giggled.

At lunch our fucking continued. The next few months saw us enjoying each others bodies often, and several times including my Aunt Mary. And after I told my Mom we even included her a couple times. Normally though Dote wanted me all to herself, craving every drop of cum she could coax out of me, and relishing in the joy of the intense orgasms we experienced together. Eventually her parents had to move out of state because her father was being transferred with his company. We ended up only seeing each other a few times a year at family gatherings and when we did, we would sneak off and spend hours fucking like two animals anywhere we could. Eventually, after 9 years I lost my Mom to breast cancer. Sadly by that time Dote had settled down finding a spouse. I did as well and we grew apart for a time. That is until her husband started beating on her and they broke up. Dote came to live with my wife and I, where our love was re-kindled, and her love of women too was satisfied by my wife.. But that is another story for later...