His Friday Night

Story Info
Sex in the kitchen gets messy.
1.1k words
3.75
4.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leave the door open a crack and sit in the kitchen facing away from it. Text me when you're ready.

Those were the last instructions she received from him. There were plenty more she had followed to get to this point and her body was humming with excitement. She had turned on some music to drown out his entrance and was bopping along to it when his hand appeared over her right shoulder and pulled her wrist behind her looping a short length of purple rope around it. He took her other wrist and did the same, and securing both to the chair she was bound in place. After trailing his fingers and kisses over her neck and shoulder he turned the chair to the side and came around to face her.

He knelt in front of her, inspecting her outfit, black nylons, black dress, and heels, complete with purple bra straps peeking out from her dress. He ran his hands up and down her legs, enjoying the silkiness.

He stood up and kissed her, pulling her dress up and running his hand down under her stockings. You've been very good this week and you can make one request of me. At these words, her mind reeled with possibilities and she couldn't settle on just one. Can I think about it, she asked.

Yes but you cannot come until you've made your request. She nodded.

His hand made his way down to her clit and she said, "In full disclosure," she said, "I have a tampon in."

He growled a little, displeased with her. Now how am I supposed to take these off and fuck you then? She blushed, realizing her mistake, and cast her eyes to the ground.

He kept fingering her and she was close to a climax when he stopped. With a wry smile, he pulled his hand away and undid his pants, letting them drop to his ankles. He was wearing black and purple lace undies and his cock was hard underneath.

He pulled down the panties and flicked his eyes down, telling her to take it in her mouth. She had been thinking of her request, double penetration, marks, flogging, edging...all sorts of things races through her mind as he fingered her and her body climbed again.

Can I make my request now? After he assented, she asked him to mark her. He smiled and said, yes he would mark her. But for your punishment, you have a choice, do you want me to keep torturing you now, not letting you come, or do want me to surprise you with something completely different later?

She thought about it for a beat, but since he's said surprise, there really wasn't a choice. She loved surprises. Surprise me later, please.

That settled, he told her what was going to happen. She was going to suck his cock more, then he was going to pull down her stockings and lick her clit, after which he was going to untie her from the chair. She was to remove her tampon, put it on the counter and he was going to fuck her on the kitchen island.

She was to take him into her mouth and he would push further and further until he knew she wouldn't fight him any longer. She complied, bending over, and could feel the ropes pulling at her wrists. She moved her head up and down, not able to go too far because of the bindings but still gagged and losing her airway. She did struggle a bit but then relaxed, remembering his words. After a moment he stepped back and slid his fingers under her nylons again. She gasped for breath and her eyes were wet with tears which he kisses away with a smile. He had pulled her dress and bra down so that her tits hung out, and he played with her nipples while licking her clit. He could feel her body tense and he told her she had to ask to come. A second later she asked and he denied her. It took all of her energy not to climax and after a few moments more she begged him again, please can I come? Please? And this time he said yes and she soared over the edge, her body unable to control itself, feeling the ecstasy of the release, and he kept going and going. It was agonizing and felt so good until finally, she couldn't take it and she slid away from him a bit, he didn't stop immediately but when he did, she was spent. He stood up, and unlaced his knots, tightening the ropes around her wrists so she was still bound behind her back. She was puzzled at how to take her tampon out, and after some struggling and squatting it finally came out. She put it on the counter, scrunching her nose.

He was watching her as he moved furniture out of the way and beckoned him to her. Get on your knees and take me into your mouth. She did as she was told, but started by licking his balls, lightly sucking and tugging on them with her mouth. She trailed her tongue up his shaft and twirled his head just inside her lips before fully taking him into her mouth. His body responded, pulsing ever so slightly and she went further down. Then he told her to stop and stand up.

She stood in front of him and inhaled his scent, relaxing into the ropes, waiting for his next move. His hands slipped under her arms and lifted her onto the counter. Spreading her legs with his feet while he slipped on the condom, she sat on the edge waiting to feel him inside her. Slowly he slipped inside her, pushing further and further in until his pelvis was against her skin. Gasping with pleasure she pushed closer to him.

He fucked her slowly and then told her to wrap her legs high above his hips and lifting her, walked over to the wall. With her hands tied behind her still, she had nothing to hold onto as he fucked her, pinning her to the wall, she used her hands as best she could to hold herself up.

After a while, he told her to put her feet down and he lowered her to the ground. He turned her around and bent her over the counter. I'm about to fuck you very hard and come. While I'm coming I want you to focus on my cock, feel it pulsing inside you and know this. You did that, you made it happen. All she could do was nod, that made her so hot and he began to fuck her in earnest. She was moaning and screaming with pleasure and he liked her sounds. He told her he was coming and she focused all the attention and felt his release, pulsing inside her until he leaves and collapsed on her shoulders, gently kissing her neck.

Get dressed, we're going out was all he said.

07/09/16