His Friend's Mom

Story Info
His friend’s mother seduces him.
3.5k words
4.03
45.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xerdu735
Xerdu735
61 Followers

Toby knocked on his neighbour's front door. He was friends with the Crales' son, Peter. The 18 year old boys went to school together and have been close for a year now, ever since the Crales moved in. It really worried him that no one answered the door since usually one of them was at home during this time of the day. He waited until finally his friend's mom opened the door.

He gasped in shock.

Amy Crale's face was drenched in tears. She was a plump woman with rolls of fat. Her dirty blonde hair framed a face that might be beautiful if it wasn't so chubby.

"Mrs. Crale! What happened to you?" he asked, concerned. Her make up was completely ruined and she sobbed.

"Paul cheated on me."

Toby's eyes went wide. The teen didn't know what to say. "I'm so sorry!"

"He said I was too fat - that there is no self-respecting man who would look at me and get hard. He's been fucking that secretary of his for months now."

Realising he had better do something, the boy wrapped his arms around her. He patted her back gently.

"That isn't true, though. There is someone out there for everybody," he said. "I know you have been married to him for a long time and thought you two would be together forever. But sometimes life, um, surprises you."

Amy backed away slightly. She wiped her eyes, rubbing them.

"Thanks, sweetie. I know you're trying to cheer me up. But he was right though. I mean, look at me!" She gestured at her prominent belly. "Who would want this?"

"I'm sure there is someone who would want you."

"And who? Who is this guy? Where can I find him?"

"He's standing in front of you," Toby blurted out without thinking. Amy stared at him in shock. "I know you're my friend's mom and I shouldn't be saying this but I find you attractive."

He couldn't believe what he was saying. He had never found her attractive. All he wanted was to make her feel better about herself. Still, he went on.

"And you deserve a good lover who would be there for you and do anything you want. You are a kind, gentle and sweet woman, Mrs. Crale. All those things are very attractive, and you deserve someone who wants you."

"You want me?"

"If you weren't my friend's mom and a married woman, I'd hit on you." Another lie. He had never thought of hitting on Amy Crale.

Amy said "Prove it."

"How?"

"Satisfy me. Make me feel good." Then she removed her pants, revealing her fat thighs and panties. She also took off her panties, showing off a hairy pussy.

Toby gulped.

"But you're still married."

"I'll divorce him. He cheated first anyway - doesn't have the right to complain if I get a side piece before dumping his ass."

He watched her thoughtfully before kneeling. Amy couldn't believe it. Her son's friend kissed her lower lips gently. No one has ever eaten her out before, not even when she was a college cheerleader.

And yet here was this cute boy much younger than her - as young as her own son, in fact - making out with her cunt. He used his tongue, burying it inside her. She moaned. "Oh God. Yes, just like that, baby."

Toby never found her hot but his cock was getting hard at the taste of her very intoxicating juices. He never knew that pussy tasted so delicious. Amy tapped her clit, telling him "Suck it for me." He complied.

The boy worked his lips, sucking her clitoris. She got wetter, with her pussy juices flowing down her chubby thighs.

He grabbed onto her ass, eating her out more eagerly, wanting to taste more of the delicious secretions.

The sticky fluids got him extremely hard by that point but he still focused on her pleasure. Soon, his effort paid off. She grabbed his hair and shoved his face in her cunt as she climaxed violently.

Her entire body trembled all over with the force of her orgasm. It was the first orgasm another person has given her in years.

"That was amazing," she said, looking at his face, covered in her dirty juices. She kissed him, not caring that he tasted like her own vagina.

"I can make you cum again, Mrs. Crale. Would you like that?" he asked. She nodded, taking his hand and leading him to her bedroom. There, she laid on her bed, with her legs spread obscenely apart. He buried his face back between them and started eating her cunt again.

She wrapped her fat legs around his head and moaned his name loudly. "Ahhh, that's it, baby! Eat my pussy like that. Yes!" Toby lapped up her juices continuously and flicked his tongue against her clit, sucking it more gently than he did before, knowing she had gotten sensitive down there after her orgasm.

It brought her to her second orgasm, closely followed by a third. "Do you want to get on all fours so I can lick you from behind?" he asked. "I can lick from your pussy, all the way up to your asshole that way." She was surprised at how dirty his mind was but assented, getting into the position he specified. With her ass in the air, she waited. He licked from her labia all the way up to her asshole like he said he would. She exhaled shakily. It felt so fucking good.

Finally the woman cummed for the fourth time. Amy was breathing heavily by this point. She had never experienced so much pleasure in a single afternoon. She told him "That felt like heaven, babe. Would you like to fuck me now?" It was only then that he realised how shamefully hard his cock was. He was so horny - greatly turned on from eating her out. Her juices was like an aphrodisiac for the teenage boy.

"Sure," he told her. "But can I call you mommy while we do it?" Amy giggled but nodded, unzipping his pants for him, bringing out his hard cock. She stroked it gently, her other hand fondling his balls.

"Of course."

"Wait, do you have a condom?" Toby asked his friend's mom, who is also his neighbour. Amy nodded.

"Just wait here," she told him.

She ran to her son's bedroom, found packs on his bedside table and then rushed back to Toby with one. The woman helped him put on a condom, unrolling it over his dick. Then she made him lie down on her bed before mounting him. She caressed his dick affectionately.

The much older woman took him inside her. Her wet folds sheathed him and she gave him a moment to get used to the sensation. His eyes went wide at how tight her pussy was.

"Congrats on losing your virginity, my little boy," she said teasingly. She began riding Toby. Toby moaned loudly. His hands found her ass and his fingers dug in. She fucked him slowly at first, not wanting him to cum too soon.

He laid on his back, taking it and moaning "Ahhh, Mommy! Yes, please fuck me." Amy was exalted. The last time her husband enjoyed banging her was 10 years ago, before she let herself go and stopped exercising. Now this teen was begging her to fuck him - and she was giving him what he wanted. It was what she wanted, too. Having this power over him was going to become addicting soon, knowing a boy less than half her age was throbbing for her.

"You like Mommy's little pussy, baby?" she asked the boy, pounding him and driving his body into the bed. She clenched her pussy, squeezing him hard. It increased the friction tenfold. He has never felt anywhere near this much pleasure from jerking off.

No, her cunt made it feel incomprehensibly good. "Yes, Mommy. Your pussy is amazing," he told Amy, lying there and taking it, letting her fuck him. He massaged her clitoris carefully, making her groan softly.

"Good boy," she whispered. She continued riding his prick, treating him like a human dildo. He was there for her in a way that her husband hasn't been in a long time. Never has been, in fact. That selfish jerk never made her cum more than twice in one day, and Toby gave her four orgasms before she even offered to fuck him.

Amy kept on banging her son's teenage friend and continued talking dirty, saying "You're Mommy's sex slave, aren't you? You're just a sex toy for Mommy."

"Ahhh, I'm your slut, Mommy," he moaned, his voice hoarse as his friend's mom fucked his brains out. "I'm Mommy's little whore." Amy rewarded him by slamming down harder. She kissed him on his lips and continued sliding up and down his pole.

She was quivering, her body covered in a sheen of sweat, her face flushed. His touch drove her into a frenzy. The way he rubbed the sensitive nub was enough for her to reach her fifth climax of the day and she screamed in another orgasm.

Feeling her pussy spasm around his cock sent him towards the point of no return. He was about to cum. He told her.

"Cum for mommy," she ordered. He cried out loud, cumming far harder than he ever did in his life, quickly filling up the condom. She continued riding his cock through the orgasm, only stopping once he finished cumming. She laid down next to him, letting him wrap his arms around her.

After a couple of moments, he started speaking.

"We should start dating only after your divorce. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea."

"Dating?"

"Yeah. I mean, you want to date me, right?" Toby looked at her innocently. She was suddenly hit with a wave of emotions. For the first time since he told her he'd hit on her, she realised what she just did.

She had just fucked her son's year old friend. Oh, this was so bad. The woman hurriedly shook her head.

"God, no. I'm sorry, Toby, but we can't. I really appreciate what you just did for me, but we can't get together. It's just wrong. You are my son's friend," she told him. "We can't date."

Toby looked at her pleadingly. "Are you sure? We could give it a try. It could work out very well." At first he wasn't particularly attracted to her but after what they did together, he now felt a connection to the woman and wanted to see if things could progress between them.

She shook her head once more.

He got up and put his pants back on. Then the teenage boy left her house, heading right back to his own.

Later that day, Peter visited his place.

"Are you okay, man?" asked Toby's friend. Toby nodded.

He said 'Yeah, I'm good. It's nothing." His friend didn't look convinced. "I really am fine, Peter. Stop worrying."

Peter decided not to ask again, knowing that if Toby didn't want to talk about something, you wouldn't get it out of him. Toby, meanwhile, had decided that Peter must never know about what had happened. He did ask Amy out after she fucked him, but given that she said no, there was no point in letting his friend know about what happened between them.

After a minute of silence, Toby said "You wanted me to have a look at your History essay, didn't you?" Peter nodded and quickly handed him a piece of paper.

Toby read it, frowned and added one correction. He also made some suggestions, before saying "Wanna get some dinner?"

"Sure! Let's go."

The boys left Toby's house together, walking to a restaurant not too far from it.

"You're sure you're alright?" Peter asked, seeing how downcast Toby was.

"Peter, I'm alright. I just had a migraine earlier, before you came over," he lied.

"Okay. If you say so."

They ordered small dishes and ate their meal together, making small talk about some school assignments the two of them had.

Once they were done, the boys paid their bills. They left and walked back to their houses.

Toby went inside his house and watched TV for about half an hour. Then he switched it off to read his book. His parents didn't notice anything wrong with him when he went to his bedroom.

......

Two years later

Some time after Paul divorced her and moved to another state, Amy put all her energy and spare time into working out. She exercised frequently, also going on a strict diet. It enabled her to lose all her excess weight. Soon she was in excellent shape, as fit as she was back in college. It made her feel proud of herself and a lot more confident.

She rather regretted how she told Toby two years ago that she didn't want to date him. Now that she was single, she decided she wanted to go out with the boy and have him for herself. She was in love with him all along - just too scared to admit it.

The blonde haired hottie walked over to his house. She knocked, knowing his parents weren't home. He answered the door half a minute later, perplexed. She hadn't visited him much over the past two years, despite being neighbours.

"Hi, Ms. Norton," he said. She had gone back to using her pre-marital last name.

It made him feel embarrassed to admit this to himself, but Toby greatly missed her. He only had sex with her once but was filled with longing for the single mom every day for two years, with no idea that she wanted him just as much.

"Hey, Toby." She placed a hand on his chest. The toned woman looked at her son's friend and licked her lips. "You look cute as ever," Amy said to the geeky boy who was less than half her age.

"Oh, um, thanks?" he murmured. "Yeah, you look great."

"I got in shape for you, baby."

"For me?"

"Yes. When we fucked two years ago, I was a fattie but you still enjoyed it. Just think how wonderful it would be this time, now that I look like this." She ran her hands all over her athletic yet feminine figure, with curves in all the right places.

She turned around, pressing her round ass up against his crotch. It made him stiffen rapidly. Toby gasped.

Then she turned back around, placing a warm kiss on his lips.

"I'm ready to give us a try now," she said. "Back then I was ashamed of both dating while married and dating one of my son's friends. But now I'm single. Now I no longer care that you are my son's friend. I just want you."

Toby couldn't believe what he was hearing. It was his best dream come true. She rubbed his hard dick through his pants, stimulating him and getting his manhood harder. He could feel all his blood flowing there.

Then she took his hand and went straight to his bedroom, pushing him down onto his bed. She unzipped him. Lowering his pants, she wrapped her fingers around his cock - rock hard and throbbing with desire. Amy stroked it. The much older woman caressed his prick and he moaned. She used his pre-cum as a lube, sliding her fist up and down, pumping his shaft.

"You like the way Mommy touches you, baby?" she whispered, continuing to jerk him off.

"Y-Y-Yes, Mommy," whimpered the young boy. Amy smirked at him. She used her hand to stroke Toby and pumped him faster.

Then she did something that astonished him. She removed her top and wrapped her bare breasts around his dick, titty-fucking him. Feeling her soft, warm boobs on his cock made him feel even greater pleasure.

"I bet my boobs feel really good," she told Toby as she used her large breasts to stimulate him. He played with her tits, making her moan. "That's it, my good boy. Play with Mommy's tits."

The blonde woman kissed his cock, licking it. She wrapped her lips around the spongy head, sliding them down, taking him fully inside her warm mouth.

Being inside Amy's wet mouth felt so amazing. He moaned "Mommy, yes. Please suck me off, Mommy." Amy bobbed her head up and down and used her right hand to play with his full balls, rubbing them.

She sucked him off hard, fellating her teenage partner very skillfully. The woman had practised a lot on her dildo over the past several months. Now was her chance to shine.

The blowjob soon had Toby at the point of no return. "I'm gonna cum, Mommy! I'm gonna cum!" he warned. She responded by taking his cock out of her mouth, a string of saliva connecting them. Amy jerked his cock really hard.

"Cum all over Mommy's titties, baby," she told the boy, aiming the tip of his young shaft at her right boob.

It made him erupt. He exploded, cumming on her right breast and then the left one over the next several seconds, covering her in his cum. He coated her boobs in warm semen. Soon, she was drenched in his seed like she wanted.

"Good job," she told him. "Now we have sex." She discarded her booty shorts, revealing that she was going commando with a smile. Then the older blonde got on top of him and mounted his still hard cock. She took him inside her with ease, giving the boy a lecherous smirk.

He moaned, feeling her tight cunt clamp around him. Amy started fucking her son's friend slowly. She kissed him while riding his dick and his eyes suddenly went wide.

"Wait! What about a condom?" he asked her. She kept on bouncing on his cock while giving him the answer.

"No need for one," she told him. "I got my tubes tied." She used her muscular thighs well, propelling herself up and then slamming back down, screwing him roughly.

The athletic woman banged him hard - much harder than the time she fucked the boy two years ago. She was now far fitter than back then and could easily ride his cock hard and fast.

He moaned really loudly. "Fuck me hard, Mommy! Harder! Make me your little slut." She responded by taking him with greater force, using him like a piece of meat and fucking his brains out.

"You've always been Mommy's slut. Cum in Mommy, baby boy." Her words set off the biggest orgasm of his life and he climaxed inside her, filling her up with his nasty cum.

"That was perfect."

"Do you want to know a little secret?" she asked. Toby nodded. Amy smiled at him and said "I was lying about having my tubes tied. You just had unprotected sex with me, and you're gonna do it again and again, until I get pregnant. I want to have your baby."

............

After the boy got threatened with a false rape accusation, Toby continued to fuck his friend's mom bareback whenever she wanted. He was so terrified and had no idea what to do to get himself out of this mess. Peter noticed that he was acting weird but he refused to tell him anything. What could he say, really? The truth would definitely make it way worse.

Right now they were hanging out at Peter's house with Amy keenly watching them. Toby felt nervous under her gaze.

"Peter, dear," she suddenly said. "Can you go to the grocery store and get some yoghurt please?" Her son nodded and got up from the couch. He grabbed his wallet, checking to make sure there was enough cash in it. "Thanks, honey."

"Sure, Mom. I'll be right back."

"Take your time."

He left the house.

Amy quickly went to sit next to Toby on the couch. She placed a strong hand on his thigh. He shivered, his young face flushed.

"Wanna hear some exciting news?" she asked the teenage boy. He looked at her, not sure what it was. She went on "I'm pregnant! You're going to be a dad!"

Toby nearly had a heart attack.

"Really?!" he spluttered. His friend's mom nodded, giggling. He looked so cute in his shock, with his mouth now hanging open.

"Yes. I think the hormones are making me really horny cause now I just want to rip your clothes off and fuck you. But then again I spend most of my time away from work thinking of getting into your pants."

Toby decided to just give in and do what she wanted him to. There was no other choice. He was completely hers now.

From that point onwards the two of them started officially dating. Amy told her son about her relationship with his friend not long after, and to her surprise, Peter was okay with it.

Several years later, Amy asked Toby to marry her, and they spent the rest of her life together.

The End.

Author's Note : What did you think of Amy?

Xerdu735
Xerdu735
61 Followers