All Comments on 'His Friend's Mom Pt. 08'

by Loving50

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dissapointing

You swept the principle characters, Scott and Deb under the rug and made them 2-d cardboard.

Daughter in Law is neglected, lonley and bitter so she cheats.

Son is neglectful and greedy and asking for it.

Read and seen it before, nothing new here folks.

Uninspiring unoriginal, and unworthy of past efforts.

The uncaring, thoughtless, faithless wife has been been done to death on this website.

Husbands cheat too y'know.

It was just too easy to make the daughter-in law the villain.

This story read like a rough draft and had the pacing of a stock car-race and just as boring. To much to soon, no where near as developed as the first offerings.

Not even worth voting on.

Don't bother with future chapters, only an idiot can't tell where this tripe is heading.

Not even the BTB Brigade made comments on a cheating wife story.

That's saying somthing.

Loving50Loving50almost 6 years agoAuthor
So tell me how you REALLY feel

I think it’s very interesting that anonymous is so critical of this chapter and my writing. Now you know to skip any stories that I publish here. I can live with that.

Authors on this site are not paid for their efforts. I can’t speak for anyone else but I enjoy writing stories that titilate and eventually satisfy the reader. I like getting feedback that lets me know that my story has lead the way to a “happy ending”. Also, my stories practically write themselves. I am simply the messenger but at least I can put together a sentence correctly and I pay attention to spelling. That’s more than many anonymous critics do.

I will keep writing the stories as long as the characters want them told.

Happy reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

A writer who brags about punctuation and grammar skills is like a mother who brags about not drinking,smoking or doing drugs when pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue

please continue this series

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I do not know what to say. The wife of a man whose mother had an affair with his boyhood friend is now meeting an older man for a wild tryst. Just tell me we are not going to see the overstressed mother of three live a short wild life with a man she found as a buddy for extramarital sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoving50@Loving50
187 Followers
Still married, still a mom and now even a grandma! I originally wrote my biography when I was in my early 50’s. Now I’m in my later 50’s and don’t know where the time went. I still seek passion in life but I’ve found ways to fulfill that fairly well. I haven’t written in a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES