His Friends Small Penis

Story Info
His friends has a small penis or does he?
1.1k words
4.23
32.8k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

Steve & Todd, both 18 at the time, had been friends for 4 years since meeting freshman year of high school. Steve, a closet gay, is 5' 10" 165lbs with shoulder length blond hair green eyes, he is considered good looking but is also a nerd. Todd 5' 7" 145lbs has brown longer hair brown eyes and was more of a loner. The 2 guys were so different but always had a strong friendship bond.

The summer after graduating Steve, who was going to college in August, decided to just do nothing but relax and take it easy until he had to leave. Todd, with college not in his cards, took the 1st job he could get which happened to be in a large electronics store. The two didn't see each other until the end of July as Todd worked his ass off taking as many shifts as possible. Finally the weekend after the 4th of July Steve was sitting on the beach when Todd came walking by.

"Yo Todd how are you doing?" Steve said as Todd walked by with his head looking down.

"Hey Steve, I'm doing ok. How about you, I haven't seen you since graduation," Todd replied.

Todd patted the blanket he was laying on and said, "here sit down there's plenty of room we can catch up."

Sitting down Todd told Steve about his job and all the hours he was working and Steve said he was glad Todd was happy and working. The two talked about everything that happened since they last saw each other and also about what they hoped the future held for each.

Steve looked up noticing the sun was setting and said, "why don't we go back to my house, my parents are away taking their 2-week 4th of July vacation so we can drink and talk a bit more."

"Yeah that would be great, I am off from work until Sunday afternoon so I can drink all I want," Todd replied.

When they arrived Steve offered Todd a beer and went to his room to change his clothes. He began looking through one of his gay porn magazines as he undressed when his door flew open and Todd walked in.

"Dude nice boner, what's that you got there?" Todd said laughingly.

Looking down at his rock hard 6" cock Steve put the magazine over himself trying to cover up and said, "Um I just." Then without thinking blurted out, "Look I'm gay, nobody knows. I was hoping to have my 1st experience when I go to college and am trying to fly under the radar until I leave."

Putting his hands on his friends shoulders Todd said, "I understand, it's ok your secret is safe with me. If we're going to be honest I am not into girls, I've always been attracted to guys but never had the balls to say so, hey I just said it wow."

"Have you ever been with a guy?" Steve asked.

"No just jerk off to porn, I've been hoping when I earn enough money to get my own place that I could move where nobody knows me and let my hair down," Todd replied.

Steve's mind went back to the days of gym showers, remembering Todd's tiny maybe 2 1/2" flaccid dick and wondered what it felt and tasted like. Deciding to be bold he asked, "do you think we could be each other's 1st?"

Taking a few seconds Todd answered, "I can't think of a better guy for my 1st, my best friend, yes I would love to."

Dropping the magazine hiding his cock Steve took his friends face pulling him close kissing his lips. Todd's lips parted allowing their tongues to meet and dance together inside his mouth.

Steve pulled away from the embrace leading them to his bed, before they sat he removed Todd's shorts which exposed his tiny flaccid cock. Pushing him back onto the bed Steve wrapped his lips around Todd's member but he was in for a surprise as Todd's cock began to grow, 1st seemingly to around 4" then suddenly it was pushing at his tonsils slowly pushing into his throat. He began to gag as it entered and he pulled his mouth off, his friends cock continued to grow until it became rock hard at a little over 7".

"Holy shit I remember you from gym showers, no offense but you seemed tiny, I guess you are a real grower." Steve said as he opened his mouth and swallowed his friends cock.

"Oh shit your mouth feels so good, so much better than my hands. Yeah I always thought of other things when we showered, didn't want to get a hard on around the guys, you know." Todd answered.

Steve's throat began slowly accepting Todd's massive cock and he was finally able to bury it deep inside massaging his shaft with his tongue as he moved his cock in and out. Finally after what seemed like 5 minutes Steve could feel Todd's cock begin to swell & pulse and he waited in anticipation for what he knew was coming next, his 1st load of a man's cum.

"Fuck Steve, I'm gonna cum," Todd said as his hips started to jump off the bed as he began to ejaculate inside his friends mouth.

At that same time Steve could feel the 1st stream of cum shoot down his throat, wanting to taste his friends cum he pulled his head up so his he could taste it as it flowed on his tongue. Seven streams of powerfully ejaculated cum filled his mouth, with on big gulp he allowed the warm white sticky goodness to fill his belly. After the final stream ended Steve slowly milked Todd's cock so he could eat the very last drop of cum.

After releasing Todd's cock Steve stood up pushing his hard 6" cock to Todd's lips and said, "ok my friend, lets see what you got."

Without pause Todd swallowed his friends cock and feverishly began pumping his mouth up and down allowing the tip to enter his throat with each downstroke. It didn't take Steve quite as long a Todd before his load blew. Todd swallowed almost every last drop of Steve's hot cum, but left a little behind to surprise his friend.

"Wow that was great, never knew you could suck cock so good," Steve said.

Todd put his lips to Steve's as their mouths opened he got a surprise, when his tongue met Todd's he tasted the last of the cum, his own cum, that Todd saved.

As they parted lips Todd said, "Did you like that?"

As he smacked his lips Steve said, "Wow yes I did, it's funny we both taste the same, I'll have to show you next time I give you a blow job."

As Steve looked out the window he noticed how dark it was, then looking at the clock it was almost 11PM so he asked Todd if he wanted to stay the night. Todd agreed as the two lay naked from the waist down holding each other talking until they both fell asleep.


dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers