His Futa Auntie Pt. 03

Story Info
Muscled Futa Auntie wants to widen his sweet asshole.
8.5k words
4.58
17.2k
38

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all, the continuation of this story was voted for by my subscribers (with permission given by the original requester to have this narrative expanded upon!)

Please note that this story contains incredibly oversized cocks, asscheeks, and incest between a huge muscled Auntie and her twink Nephew.

Hope you all enjoy! - TSG123x

-

James blinked, trying to stay awake as he adjusted his aching buttcheeks in the old leather chair. The air conditioning in the office was poor, and the orange summer haze from outside was creeping in through the cracks in the walls.

His tight white t-shirt was already transparent, stuck to his body.

The weather wasn't the only thing making him sweat, his insides so hot and full of goo that it felt like someone had glued his internal organs together.

"Hmph.."

Every movement made the muscles in his arms and legs protest as he gingerly manoeuvred his buttocks into an even position that wasn't pressing too hard on his anus. It was hard to find a position which really cushioned him well now, almost unheard of for him considering how dense his behind was, but of course, that was before Auntie Sheila had had her way with him.

Exhaustion beckoned once more, and his eyelids began to descend to dream of huge lips pressed against his own, alongside huge cocks being wedged inside his body.

"She was... touching him, over and over... I saw it, I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES!"

James' eyelids snapped open, looking blearily up at his mother who was jabbing her finger up at a serious looking man. The officer gave as neutral and inoffensive an expression as he could.

James stayed silent. He had never seen his mother as angry as this; her usually well-kept hair seemed ragged, and there was a gleam of madness in her eye that seemed to have developed over the past twenty-four hours as she jabbed her finger again at the officer wearing the traditional inky blue of the local police department.

"You must be able to do something!! You're an officer right, you can... arrest someone!?"

He gave as polite a smile as he could.

"Of course we can once we have ascertained exactly what happened but... do you mind if I discuss this with your son?..."

He looked down as kindly as he could, noting that the effeminate boy looked extremely tired. A translucent wet t-shirt through which he could see the boy's nipples made him a little more uncomfortable.

"How old are you son?"

James looked up with as brave a smile as he could.

"Ah... I-I'm... I'm..."

The man gave him a warm smile.

"It's alright, you're safe now."

"Ah... t-twenty-three."

"Aw that's.... wait... I'm sorry?"

"T... twenty thr... three."

He looked down at the figure with incredulity.

"You're... you're twenty-three?"

"Yes...."

"Ah..."

When his stare came up to Mrs Bennet, it was with a note of worry.

"Does.. does he have any ah..."

He lowered his voice and covered his mouth so only she could see it.

".... mental issues?"

She sniffed.

"What?! No! He's perfectly healthy."

"Ah... right, my apologies..... so you say you saw them... touching each other?"

Steam was almost coming out of his Mother's ears as she responded.

"YES, SHE was... touching him... very intimately."

"And ah.. was it... consensual?"

Her face scrunched into an expression that made it obvious she wished to punch him in the face.

"NO, I SAW HER DOING THINGS... TO HIS......" She had to take a deep, shuddering breath. "... I saw her doing things to him that he did not enjoy!"

"Ah.... Right...."

He turned to James.

"Were you being hurt?"

"N... no.... not really..."

"QUIET," said Tammy, placing a hand firmly on his shoulder, "he's in shock. He doesn't know what he's saying."

"B-but..."

Her nostrils flared, a talon digging into his shoulder.

"I said QUIET!!!"

The officer watched her warily before continuing.

"Ah sir... you said not really?"

"W-well... um....."

It felt like a great effort to get the words out, his insides still wet with splooge.

"... She has a big p....p-penis."

"..She?"

"Yes... Yes, she um... she...."

He tapered into silence as his Mother's nails tightened their grip, making him wince. The officer waited for a few seconds before continuing.

"Right.... And you told her no?"

"Um... n-.... n-no- "

His mother interrupted, waving away the statement he had just made.

"He didn't need to say it, James didn't want anything like that to be done to him, and that's that. He shouldn't need to."

The man rubbed his head, turning to Mrs Bennet.

"Ma'am... you understand he is old enough to have consensual sex?"

She peeled her eyes until they were horizontal slits.

"A twenty-three-year-old being sexually assaulted is still sexual assault."

The man kept his tone as soft as possible, trying to appeal to her better natured side.

"Of course ma'am, but... there doesn't appear to be any evidence of non-consens-"

"THIS WAS NOT CONSENSUAL!!"

Mrs Bennet growled, baring her teeth and teetering forwards as if preparing to vault the desk and eat the officer alive.

The man tutted.

"Right... I understand, but we need to take a statement from him explaining the situation if we are to ascertain what happened."

The officer eyed James, the effeminate 'man' with glassy eyes who was now fiddling nervously with his nipple, biting his lip as he rocked from side to side as if trying to stimulate his undercarriage on the chair beneath him.

He couldn't help thinking the boy looked as gay as a rainbow-flavoured popsicle.

"Son... I mean.. sir, are you claimi- "

"I AM MAKING THE CLAIM!!!"

The man's smile became more tight-lipped, facing the woman who welded herself tightly to the boy's side.

"... I understand that Mrs Bennet.. but we need to get a better picture from the man himself... he is not a minor, and though he lives with you, he seems well within his mental faculties... if you don't mind, perhaps I could speak to him without interference?"

He turned to James before Tammy could respond.

"Sir... how are you feeling?"

James quivered, offering the best smile he could.

"I-I... I'm good... yeah... I'm.. I'm good.."

"Right.... Let's start over, my name is Offi- "

"OH, FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

Tammy Bennet's nostrils flared as she spoke, waving a hand in the air as if to banish the mere thought of James speaking for himself from the room.

"It should not make a difference who makes the claim, I SAW A BEAST RAPING MY SON, AND WE DEMAND JUSTICE!!!"

The man's smile dropped.

"Look Ma'am, either you let him speak, or you can both leave.... would you mind waiting outside so I can speak to him alone?"

This was the worst possible thing he could have said, and spittle flew from her mouth as she responded, James recoiling from her.

"HE IS NOT LEAVING MY SIGHT, AS GOD IS MY WITNESS! NOT NOW, NOT EVER!"

The man's mouth became firm, a muscle in his jaw tensing as the woman seemed to transform into some sort of harpy-like creature, hunching over her doughy-eyed son.

"Well, if that's the case then there is nothing we can do for you or your son Miss Dawson."

Tammy looked ready to breath fire, but contented herself instead with grabbing James by the hand, rubbing it firmly.

"Shnoogums. We're leaving."

The officer watched as the boyish figure stood up on shaking knees, grimacing at the clap of cheeks that signalled his exit behind his hawkish mother.

"Jeez," he muttered, sitting back in his chair, trying to expunge the experience from his memory.

***

Sheila sat in her car, touching herself.

It had only been a few days since she had last bum-fucked her nephew, but ever since then images and sensations would tumble into her head. The look on his face as he spewed his load with her cock inside him; the sound he made as his anal ring tightened around the base of her penis; His screams of pleasure as she railed his ass.

She rubbed harder, grunting as the thick creature strained against the inside leg of her gym-pants.

"Unnh."

*BLLLAAAHHHHHHH! *

The horn from behind made her lazily look over her shoulder at the small hatchback, and then forwards at the green light.

The huge figure cricked her jaw and shoved the door open, stepping out and turning to walk to the driver side of the car behind. It gave her no small satisfaction to see the faces of the man and woman in the front seats turn greener than the lights as further car horns echoed behind them.

The man reluctantly rolled the window down a crack, peering through at the monster which approached, before leaning on the side of their vehicle. Surely she hadn't caused it to tip a little just by putting her weight on it?

Sheila gestured for him to roll down further with a dangerous smile, and the man seemed in two minds until, reluctantly, lowering enough that Sheila could rest her elbow in the driver side door.

"We got a problem here?" she growled.

The man and woman, both in their thirties and dressed for a day spent shopping in slacks and a summer dress, looked like they thoroughly regretted allowing the window to be rolled down, staring at the buzz-cut, gorgeous and yet terrifying face inching inside the window-frame, closer to the man's nose.

"Ah no... just... just wanted to let ya know that... you mighta missed the light...."

"Hnn.... well thanks...."

Her hand reached further in and began to play with the man's chin.

"She your girlfriend?"

He answered in a whisper.

"Y... yes.... c-could you not...."

Sheila showed all her teeth, giving the same impression of warmth and friendliness as an alligator emerging from a swamp.

"Hmm..."

He fingers tightened on his chin, and slowly turned his head side-to-side as if observing him properly.

Short brown hair, youthful cheeks and a little un-shaved stubble. Not bad...

Sheila settled a huge hand on the front of the man's neck and squeezed, and he whimpered, his hands glued to the wheel, impotent

The woman to his right uttered a whinny of fear, her lips parting in a look of dismay.

Sheila snorted.

Stuck up bitch. Probably needed to be taken down a few pegs.

Sheila pulled the man's head towards him, and shoved her lips against his.

"MPH!"

"Ugh!"

The small exclamation from the woman sitting in the passenger seat was music to Sheila's ears, and she decided to really help them regret their decision to goad her earlier by barrelling her tongue into the man's face, making sure the girlfriend could see it go in, snorting as she began to clearly swirl all the saliva between their mouths inside his, the man's eyes bulging as his arms stayed glued to the steering wheel.

"MMPHHHH, MMMph-!"

"Mmmhm... mmhhmm...."

"I... I..." the woman uttered; eyes wide open, unable to remove them from the scene in front of her.

Sheila glanced at her, enjoying the turning upside down of everything the woman had known, now in a daze, her mouth opening and closing, fingers searching for something to provide a sense of stability and comfort.

From some well of courage the man tried to break the kiss, his hands even coming up briefly to try and push himself clear, only for Sheila to immediately squeeze even more of herself between the window, crushing the man's head back against his seat.

His hands snapped to her shoulders and held on for dear life to try and slow the gluttonous consuming of him. It didn't work as she savoured every nook and cranny of his face.

"Mhmmh...MMHHphhhggg-!"

As she was enjoying it, a glimpse of James' slutty lips barrelling up and down her penis came to her from heaven, and suddenly the man's lips didn't feel quite so peachy.

Sheila grunted, breaking the kiss.

"Sorry, you're only getting a taster, pussy-boy."

The man gasped for air, his hands in a death grip on the wheel. It took a few moments for him to turn to his girlfriend, whose expression was one of complete shock and hurt, unable to look him in the eye.

"I... I..."

"Thanks," grinned Sheila, stepping back out of the window, her saliva basting the man's chin, his girlfriend turning to stare straight ahead, still trying to process what had happened.

"Pleasure to meet ya both.... hope you don't miss me too much," she called out, and with one last wink and a wave she strolled back to her car to the tune of car horns that at this point had turned into a symphony of angry noise, making sure to walk extra slow so they could enjoy the outrageous glute muscles she had worked on daily for the last ten years.

As she got in her car, in the rear view mirror she could see the man trying to assemble some sort of words to explain his utter cowardice, to the dismay of his girlfriend whose lower lip seemed to be wobbling between silence and crying.

"Hnn."

She chuckled to herself.... But something nagged in her brain.

Why hadn't she sealed the deal? A pretty young man was right there for the taking... The fact his girlfriend would be watching only made the scenario hotter...

Why not?...

The memory of James' oscillating anal rim on her cock made a shiver run up her spine, and Sheila growled, gunning the engine and shooting off just as the light turned red, leaving a sea of horns blaring in anguish behind her as she searched for someone or something to take her mind off her favourite Nephew.

The roaring Cadillac clipped a wing-mirror as it shot downtown like a wildly veering bullet, Sheila gritting her teeth.

"Stupid fuckin slut..."

She'd never worried too much about particular sexual partners... but this one. The deliciousness of him... the physical and mental aspects that combined to make him the tastiest little slut in the world.....

"Fuckin' forget him... Stupid little bitch.."

Her attention was wrenched back by a car pulling out into the road, and she swerved, nearly taking out a motorcyclist as she rounded it, the horns not even entering her thinking as they blared behind her.

A bar.

Why not?

She hadn't found any decent alcohol in that piss-hole that was her sister's house anyway...

Sheila stopped at the first one she found, parking in a disable space and staring menacingly at a woman who looked like she was about to speak up, and then thought better of it.

She entered into what looked like a local dive, a few people seated here and there, rough hard-wood floors with long-term stains on and odd trinkets scattered around including a metal cow and a tattered picture of uncle Sam on the wall. If someone had suggested it had been there since world-war-two, she wouldn't have questioned it.

Sheila set her ass down on a bar-stool which groaned hideously under her weight, the wood threatening to give way at any second, and shouted.

"AY, gimme a triple whiskey n' ice!"

The bartender, a curly-haired ginger youth barely in his twenties with a few spots still on his face looked a little pissed at having to serve a real-life customer, but lost whatever attitude he possessed when he approached the hulking looming over the bar, her mean snarl so high that it was almost over the taps.

"Uh Yeah! Right.. Triple whiskey and ice coming up..."

He grabbed a glass and poured some whiskey in, grabbing some ice and shoving it roughly inside.

When he presented the drink Sheila stared at it.

"S'not a triple."

"It... it is."

She slammed the bar.

*THUD*

"I SAID. It's not. A. Triple."

She observed the young man as he stammered in apology.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean for... if you say it's not..."

The left corner of her mouth turned upwards, leaning a little further towards the bartender who openly gulped, sweat dappling his forehead as one of the regulars sitting on the same side of the bar raised his newspaper up to provide a flimsy barrier between himself and the hulking animal.

"Maybe you should gimme a little extra around the back."

His eyebrows rose.

"Huh...?"

She gestured to the door behind the bar.

"I think I need a little help."

Then she leant back, and widened her legs, and the boy's eyes snapped to her crotch which was being openly presented in his direction. A ginormous bulge, so big that it looked like it should have died out around ten million years ago presented itself, wrapped around in a horseshoe shape, the skin-tight gym shorts making it look like an explosion waiting to happen.

"H..hohmygod," the boy whispered.

It was as big as his arm.

Subconsciously, a hand came to cover his genitals, warmth rushing south.

Her eyes snapped to his crotch immediately. The smile on her face widened.

Sheila knew the score, even if the most likely virgin boy didn't.

"So... wanna give me some attention?"

The boy was beginning to tremble.

"What? Ah.... Um... I... I think you need to pay..."

Sheila smirked and pulled out a wad of ten dollar bills that she had stolen from James' piggy-bank (as well as relieving her sister of the stash she kept near the fridge), slapping it on the counter.

"Why don't I pay for that drink... plus one more... and you can drink with me?"

The boy began swaying from side to side, gulping, fingers fidgeting with his slim belt as he struggled to meet her eyes.

"I.. I-I can't.. can't drink on shift...."

Sheila stood up and leaned over the bar.

The boy's eyes widened as he stared down the deep crevasse of her breasts.

"Oh really? C'mon, no-one's gonna know... Here, take the fuckin' money."

She shoved a hundred dollars into his hand.

That's more'n enough for two... now make it, and then we'll talk."

"I.. I can't... I'll.... I can make it, but I can't drink it...sorry."

Sheila snarled.

"You'll make it, and you'll drink it."

Her tone was heavy, her teeth beginning to reveal themselves in a rather ominous fashion.

The boy seemed frozen, and he searched the regulars present to see if they might assist.

Lenny, sporting his newspaper, didn't waver, although the paper was shaking slightly. In the corner two ladies who usually came in to have wine were muttering to each other, glancing occasionally at the newcomer.

Other than that, sports channels repeating old games were the only other sign of life.

The boy realised he was all alone, his voice becoming as gentle and quiet as a mouse's.

"I'll... I'll make it....."

"And you'll drink it."

"... Right..."

He began to make a triple whiskey, filling it as gingerly as he could.

Sheila drew herself up to her full height, her bulge beginning to inflate as she snorted.

"I can see you ain't doin it proper.... Maybe I should come back there n' help ya."

"N-no, it's fine!"

Perspiration began to dapple the boy's forehead as he poured four generous whiskey shots into the glass.

"I-is that enough?"

Sheila grunted, nodding her head.

"Better. Now come 'ere."

The boy's hand was shaking as he proffered both glasses.

She took one with a grace that belied her size, before clinking it carefully against his.

*clink*

"Cheers."

He couldn't help noticing the tremendous amount of armpit hair as she raised her arm.

As she clinked it with his, he spilt a little of his own.

"Ey... refill that! I don't wancha wasting any of it."

He nodded, eyes slightly watery as he grabbed the bottle and topped it up with a few more drops.

"More."

B... but it's..."

Sheila bristled, and her low growl combined with a lean over the countertop made the boy shrivel.

"I said... more."

He poured whiskey until a little spilt over the rim of the glass.

She grinned and leaned back.

"There... that's a proper toast!"

With that she slammed back her own drink, gasping and wiping her lips before letting out a large belch.

"BLUURGHH."