His Futa Auntie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boy grimaced, staring at the full glass of whiskey before bringing it gingerly to his mouth, gulping down two mouthfuls as fast as he could.

"Gluh...GLUH!"

He coughed, whiskey running down his chin as he lowered the glass, throat burning.

"S-sorry.. I-I can't..."

Sheila batted the glass out of his hand.

*SSMASH! *

The three other patrons of the bar all gasping or jerking in their seats as the glass shattered on the floor. For a moment no-one spoke, watching in confusion and guilty anticipation as the huge, muscled woman stood up, muscles flexing like she was about to crush the boy behind the bar like a bug.

"You just wasted my alcohol."

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean...!"

Sheila's voice became dangerously quiet.

"Shut the fuck up. We can settle this... Either you gimme a kiss... or I get angry."

He nodded quickly.

"A-A kiss? I-I can-OHH- "

He jerked backwards as Sheila sprang up, vaulting over the bar with terrifying ease, before pressing into him. The bulge pressing against his belly wanted to make him pregnant for sure.

"Good. Where you wanna kiss? If it gets uh.... Sticky here... A lotta people might see us doing shit...."

The smell of the woman, whiskey on her breath, BO coming from the sweaty patches on her shirt and crotch was quite breath-taking, and the boy coughed, trembling.

"Th... the back... we can go...."

Sheila nodded, and pushed him in the direction the boy had gestured towards.

As she was going, she grabbed Lenny's newspaper, revealing a moustachioed man with a paper-white face, who squeaked.

"Watch the bar while I fuck him in the ass."

"I... w... what?....."

The boy gasped as he realised what she had just said, and made to mumble a final plea to the people he saw almost every day, Lenny, Carla and Maggy, but then he was being dragged by his collar through a door, into a rather drab hallway.

"W-Wwwai-uugggh.."

The patrons watched him go, and Lenny noticed the boy's face was as red as a strawberry.

He reasoned, putting his paper up whilst the boy's legs scrambled to free his body of the woman's grip, that it could just be young love.

Sheila sniffed as she dragged the boy through the hallway, the bar disappearing behind them as they found a kitchen which looked like it was only just being readied. A woman wearing a chef's apron looked curiously at the pair as they entered.

"Ey who are you?.... Clark, why you not behind the bar?"

Sheila grunted, ignoring her.

"Any clothes? Pillows?"

The boy at this point was a nervous wreck.

"I-I... p-please don't...."

Sheila grunted.

"Fine."

The chef walked up to them.

"EY, Clark I'm talkin' to ya, who's this l- "

Sheila extended a hand and grabbed the woman's white uniform, hauling her until she was directly beneath her.

"WOooF-WHAT TH- "

A light slap shut her up.

"Mph!"

"Listen," growled Sheila, smirking, "Either you suck my cock with those big flappin' lips of yours... or I put it in this boy's face... either way, I get my cock sucked."

The woman seemed shellshocked.

"I.. you can't....."

A simple shake of Sheila's head was enough for the woman to tremble.

"You got something you need to do out back?"

The woman's fight immediately left her, glancing briefly at the young man, apology in her eyes, before nodding.

"... Something you forgot?"

"Ah... yes... yes I forgot..."

The boy whimpered, staring with pleading eyes.

"J... Jilly..."

"I'll... I'll be outside... yes..."

"For an hour."

"Hm..!"

The squeak that escaped the boy's lips was pathetically demure. The woman's ears twitched, but she diligently turned, unruffling her apron, and walked dazed through the back door, straight as a rod.

Sheila rippled, the smells of oil and grease from the kitchen overpowered by her musk.

She began to close in on Clark.

"P... please...."

"Shut up... you're gonna enjoy this right n'good, trust me... I ain't nutted all morning, and I need some boy-pussy...."

Her shirt was pulled up, revealing plated abdominals and biceps that could probably break him in two, and two bolt-on tits with thick metal piercings in the nipples.

Clark's mouth started salivating automatically, even as he raised his hands in a pitiful gesture of surrender.

"O-oh God."

He found himself retreating backwards into the kitchen, until he was pressed up against a silver work-table ready for ingredients to be laid out. The cold metal against his palms felt like a death sentence as Sheila cracked her knuckles.

Her shadow fell across him.

Hubcap hands came to his shoulders, and pressed him down to his knees.

He stared up in awe at this somehow incredibly masculine and feminine alpha beast, armpit hair and pubic hair just under her belly button bristling, gigantic tits almost preventing him from seeing her face, an expression of eager lust just visible above the pierced tips.

"You look hungry. Don't worry pretty-boy... I got something cooking for ya right here..."

She pulled her gym shorts, and a pierced horse-cock dropped out, swinging in front of his face. Clark would probably have been less terrified if she had unveiled a machine gun, her shaft veiny and throbbing like some sort of medieval monster, the mushroom bearing an iron cudgel on its front, a nightmarish creature made real.

Underneath it, heavy-looking testicles hung, swollen baseballs ready to knock him out with a single pitch.

"Uh."

He barely managed to get the word out, before thick fingers grabbed his skull, and Sheila began to lever her cock straight into Clark's throat.

"Wai-GLMPHHFFF!!!"

Clark struggled feebly, bringing his arms up, trying to push away, but Sheila easily clamped him to the front of the work counter so he could do nothing but accept the thick, tough skin of her shaft sliding between his stretched lips.

She helped his humiliation by shoving it hard into his cheek, bulging it like a pornstar.

"MMphhhh-...!!!"

"Yeah, you look all nice n'pretty now!"

A few tears began to run down his face as the tangy stench of cock overtook his mouth. A leg nudged between his own, her shin and thigh shoving hard into him so he could feel the muscles grinding against his chest, his hard crotch pressed up against her combat boot.

"Hump my fuckin' leg you slut."

He began to do so, teary-eyed and cowed as his crotch rubbed eagerly up against the woman's leg whilst the cock slid straight to the back of his throat.

"MMMPLHHH!"

Her pubic hair was tough against his forehead, rustling harshly as she pushed left and right, letting him feel the cock stretching his lips. It fully inhabited his throat like a train in a tunnel, allowing the tiniest sliver of air to reach his battered lungs.

"Mmggglh- "

"HUH!"

The loud grunt that Sheila gave to the ceiling meant she was surely enjoying the feeling of his mouth tight around her womanhood.

"Mmmhh," he whimpered in humiliation, saliva leaking all over the girthy prick impaled in his head. Sheila snapped a stroke which caught Clark by surprise, making him slobber all over the length of her appendage.

"Cheers," she smiled, blinking her eyes in a 'power-lifter-next-door' kinda of way whilst wiggling her cock in his throat. The lips were so tight it felt like a vacuum seal. His hard cocklet rubbing pathetically against her foot was so impotent and slutty that Sheila sighed.

"Yeah... yeah you fuckin' work on it.."

This was exactly what she wanted... Kind of.

The vision of her Nephew staring into her eyes as she orgasmed snapped into her head.

"Fuckin' shit," she muttered, looking down at the no-longer quite so perfect young man beneath her. A hand grabbed him, harsher than before.

"Fuckin' work it!... use your initiative, get your tongue right under there..."

She detached her cock from searching lips and pulled Clark's face right up against the base of her cock, just above the ballsack. The heat from her womanhood was most intense right here, and nearly had him passing out from the pure stench and miasma of Sheila's unwashed sack.

"mmphhhgghhhh-"

"Yeah, RIGHT in there!" she spat, rubbing her nuts in his face, the boy moaning into her testicles which vibrated them wonderfully, the boy's tongue nonetheless engaging in full combat with her sagging ballsack, trying to drown every wrinkled hairy inch in saliva.

As Sheila swooned, rubbing a hand through her shaven hair, grunting up in the air, she imagined for a moment how perfect it would be if the boy underneath her were a certain favourite Nephew of hers.

She opened her eyes, grunting in anger.

"FUCKIN' SLUT..."

The ballsack was quickly withdrawn from Clark's face, the boy following it, eyes closed, opening them just in time to see the cock line up with his face again and this time ram home with violence.

"SPLLLHGHGH!"

Saliva went everywhere, the cock sailing past his lips and down the boy's throat, Clark slobbering and gagging over the weapon now fully lodged inside him.

Sheila growled and pushed again, ignoring the protestations.

Clark's eyes were streaming liquid as he mewled, trying to make space to breath in his throat but struggling under the incredible weight and girth of the dino-dick sliding into it.

Sheila growled, her expression one of frustration and contorted rage.

He was hot. He was effeminate.

But he wasn't James.

"Right, main course time, fuckin' starving!"

Clark spluttered, the pole lodged in his face pulled free, allowing him to rattle in heavy breathes, almost choking on the amount of air that his burning lungs tried to pull in as he slumped to the floor.

"Ere... lemme help ya."

Hubcap hands came to his armpits, and he was hauled to his feet, pulling in breathes as fast as he could, a line of drool connecting his face to the floor.

"S-sorry... did I WUHH!"

Clark staggered as she grabbed his pants and began to pull them harshly off him, grabbing the counter as she yanked them free and threw them to the side, followed quickly by his shirt and boxers.

Sheila looked down to see that he was fully erect, just as she'd expected. Tears stained his shirt, belied by the erect nipples and full 4-inch erection sitting quite happily like a dog waiting for a treat.

She didn't waste time enjoying the view, pulling him up.

"OOooh!"

Legs were raised immediately above his head, huge hands wrapped tight around his ankles.

Clark found himself sitting on the countertop, his legs over his shoulders, naked ass aimed straight at the sea-monster that was shiny with his home-made lube, edging closer to his sacred area.

"Oohhh... oh fuck...."

"If it makes it easier, I can kiss ya."

She swilled saliva in her mouth, spitting a glob onto the floor as his jaw bounced, trying to assemble his thoughts into words.

"K-kiss?..."

She chuckled.

"Yeah, you're right... sometimes it's just better to knuckle down n'get on with it..."

She pressed forwards.

"N-UFF- "

The air left his body as the giant mushroomed head pressed up into his anus, the puckered ring giving way immediately under the ludicrous pressure exerted by Sheila, her muscles barely having to twitch to penetrate the twink beneath her.

On the surface it had seemed almost serene, but Clark felt every brutal bit of her helmet inhabiting a space that hadn't existed before, his toes and fingers flexing, eyes twitching as Sheila pushed again.

"NNUGHH- "

It looked like ludicrously huge disappearing inside him, and Clark clung to the tabletop, gurning, eyes bugging out as he felt the huge meat pushing through his insides, sharing a volcanic heat that washed through his belly, making him sweat.

"Ohh F-F-FUuuuuhh!......"

Sheila grinned, her teeth showing as she bore down on her prey, settling in and penetrating him easily, feeling him quiver and buck between her fingers.

"Ohhh yeah pussy-boy..... shake for Mama....."

She let out a groan, enjoying his body hugging her cock, which was practically inviting her into the cosy cave of Clark's widened asshole.

"UUghhmyyguudd...uhhhmyyguuuUUDD!"

His voice broke into the highest pitch it could at the moment she truly broke him.

The whole thing pulsed inside his body, making his back arch.

"HUHHH!"

The moment of Sheila's bush and hard pelvis locking against Clark's ass was a moment of utter delirium in his head, a single tear falling down his cheek as his entire existence pared down to his distended anus and the monster sitting inside it.

It throbbed with such force that he felt his insides being rearranged just from Sheila's heartbeat.

"UGHH!"

The ugly cry was one of pain and pleasure, all wrapped into one life-changing, mind-melting experience. Something inside him that he had never known was released, but it terrified him as much as he yearned for it with all his soul.

Sheila watched as the boy's expression slid from one of pain and fear to one of confusion and acceptance, seeing something only he could see above him.

Sheila snarled.

He broke so quickly that she barely had time to enjoy it.

*THWAP*

"UGHN!"

Her hips slammed so hard against him that his body convulsed.

"Hn!" she grunted.

*THWAP*

"UUGUH!"

He may have had a sexy twink-bod and innocent teary-eyed face, but he was no James.

Couldn't even stay straight for five minutes.

Sheila raised her ass up, aiming forwards and down at Clark's readied asshole, muscles contorting as she poised herself over him. For a moment he was able to see his inevitable doom, the last ebbs of his straight, ordinary life flickering in the dingy, cluttered kitchen, his back pressed up against the cold counter.

She looked him dead in the eyes, and snapped all 14 inches of her cock right into his butthole.

*Schwap*

"UGHHhnnnnnnnuhhhh!"

It was like a punch to the gut, Clark doubling over as her dick kicked against his insides, hitting a place so ludicrously deep and sensitive that a frothing mewl was drawn from his lips by some inner power, a weak point that connected to every single one of his muscles.

*THWAP*

The next thrust was harder and faster, and Clark's body went taut for a moment, his hands clinging to the table-top despite finding no warmth or safety, his mind inside himself, focused on the exact length of Sheila's cock as it throbbed against his anal walls.

"HUHGG- "

*THWAP*

Sheila accelerated.

*THWAP-THWAP*

The table shook.

*THWAP-THWAP*

"UUUGH!"

Clark let out a tight scream as pots and pans around him rattled, producing a cacophony of noise as the animal above him crushed their bodies together, her expression about as doting as an enraged bull, and even more dangerous, beginning to pick up the pace.

"Uhn-UHN-UHN-UHNNN-UHN-NN-UHN-NN-NN!!"

Clark found that his screams could no longer keep pace with the thrusts, each howl of pure orgasmic bliss punctuated by light *hm's* as air was forced from his lungs.

The two shook, both part of a swirling hurricane as Sheila grunted with pleasure. A huge glob of spit was flung with such venom that it jerked Clark's head back, his face a mess as his neck ached from the force of being rag-dolled with such intensity.

Somehow, Sheila picked up the pace.

*THWAP-THWAP-THWAP-*

She was frothing at the mouth, and for a moment the boy almost suffered her wrath simply for not being the boy she truly desired, her fists clenched into huge hammers that looked ready to pound him to smithereens, binding his ankles tight as she lit up his ass like the fourteenth of July.

*THWAP!-THWAP!-THWAP!-TWHAP!-*

"UUGHH-UGHHG-uGHHHGUU-UGHGHNN!"

The kitchen smells of subtle grease and disinfectant began to dissipate in the face of pure sex, sweat, cum and body odour all swirling into a cocktail that made Clark's eyes water from the stench, droplets of sweat from Sheila's forehead landing on his face.

He didn't feel it, too busy screaming as his cocklet launched a volley of cum straight up past his face and onto the wall behind him, so much energy behind it that it was as if Sheila had pulled it from the very depths of his being.

She growled and slammed his prostate again.

Clark's eyes rolled up into his head. Another rope fired full pelt onto the white tiles.

*THWAP-THWAP-THWAP*

The remaining lines nailed his own face, chin and chest.

Sheila watched him shake for a moment, temporarily pausing the rut.

His ass was so soft against her hips... but nowhere near as cushioned as James' honking set of moon-globes.

Eventually a sprinkling of lucidity formed on his face.

"Ohhh..ohhhh...."

"Ey!"

She slapped him on the ass, fingers digging into the meat of his buttocks, and he jerked wide away.

"W-wha-?!"

She grinned.

".... You ain't hit no home run... we got a whole innings to play...."

Clark had perceived none of Sheila's pent up frustration, that is until his eyes widened in time to receive machine-gun rapid-fire thrusts so hard that his teeth rattled as he was piledriven against the counter, pans clanging and skin on skin smacks echoing through the room as he was rammed straight back to heaven.

"UUUGHH-UGHHGH-UGUHHHH!!"

The boy squealed, body pulverised like he was in the centre of a football fumble, a piece of slut-meat that no longer held any tremors of innocence, only a thick vein of pure slutty desire for cock.

Sheila hunkered down, and aimed for annihilation.

***

Back in the bar, John Laverman held his newspaper so tight that his arms were quaking. He tried his best to ignore the lurid sounds reverberating from the back room, muffled moans, brutal thuds and the clattering of pots and pans.

"Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh, Uhhhnn, uhhnn-!"

*THUMP-THUMP-THUMP*

*bang-bang- CRRRAAAASH!*

He had read the same phrase eight times, the words not going into his brain, the only piece of information diving into his head the pleasure-laden moans and squeals of the poor young bartender, muffled but quite audible to all occupants of the tiny bar.

He sniffed, breathing shallow and quick as he attempted to read through the same section again.

*-is a fool's game! Although the markets today are volatile, Sphenson chemicals is as sure-fire a winner as any newcomer, with a steadily-increasing customer base-*

"UUUUHHhnnn, UHHHHNNN.... UHNNNN..."

*THUD-THUD-THUD*

*Crash!*

Mr Laverman began sweating as another collection of pots and pans fell to floor amid the steady shunting of the work-bench on which young Clark was most likely being pounded to high heaven.

"UUHhmmmyggoooodddduuhhhhhh!!!"

The boy's orgasmic screech travelled all the way up his spine, making John snap to the first line of the newspaper article again, swallowing as he blinked sweat from his eyes.

"UUHNn--UHHHNN-UHNNN!"

He glanced at the other regular patrons, who usually he would regard with a cheery wave, or a polite nod, but today he could see were in the same state of rigor mortis as he was, two ladies whose names he didn't know presenting ashen faces and cigarettes burnt almost to the fingers, yet still they dragged smoke into their lungs.

Briefly he reckoned on doing something, as he had the past fifteen minutes.

Maybe he should call the police?"

"UHHh-UHH-uhhhhhhnnuuhhhmmuuuHHHHHHHH!!!!"

And then what... would they arrest her? She hadn't exactly manhandled him... just... given him an ultimatum.... But there was some sort of felony there surely?....

"UHHH-UUHhh-UHHH-uUHHHH-!"

But then.. the beast might get angry. And if Mr Laverman disliked one thing, it was conflict.

He sniffed and did what he always did. Avoid any confrontations, read his newspaper, and let things play out.