His Futa Auntie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AH, A-AREN'T....Aren't we sleeping!?" he gasped shrilly.

"We need to get comfortable first, fuckin' sexy little slut," Sheila growled.

She took a deep sniff of James' hair and grunted, the sound emanating from the base to the tip of her penis, vibrating James' whole body like a fleshy tuning fork, causing him to yip like a puppy. He smelled like a summer meadow, perhaps because of the cleaning products he used so regularly, with a natural odour that was so mild it was almost sweet.

Sheila's scent in contrast was acrid and earthy, harsh sweat mixing with the light odours of her sweaty bollocks into fumes that grabbed hold of James' nostrils and wrenched his brain from any sense of home or comfort.

Their greased-up bodies began to gyrate, Sheila hugging James tight as her hands wandered with no sense of decorum or politeness, tickling down his tummy and gripping his shoulders whilst she wore him like a fanny pack. Her arms crushed him backwards as the hand on his belly snaked down to his inner thigh, the other to his chest where it began playing with his nipples. He couldn't hold in short, excited huffs in response, even from crushed lungs.

"HUH, Hnnnnnn, Hnnnnnnn!"

Like an animal caught in a trap, James began hyperventilating, chest expanding and contracting as her fingers played with his tender nubs, sending little thrills of evil pleasure into his body.

"Relax," she breathed harshly into his ear, as her cock began to slither downwards like a sentient being, aiming itself directly at James' butthole.

James didn't know how to respond to all the sensations being wrought on his weak frame, wriggling in his Auntie's grasp but finding no budge, even oiled up and slippery as he was, because her fingers were too insistent, her legs too tight, clamped to him like a straight jacket aiming to make him anything other than straight. .

"Here we go," she grunted, and pressed her hips upwards, pressing the wet tip of her cock onto James' flower.

"HOOOOHHHHH GODDDD!" he cried as a pushing sensation the likes of which he had never known was presented to his anus, and he flexed so tight that normally his body would have refused any and all entry to something as large as Sheila's dong... except that Sheila's hand was working its way onto his cock and began rubbing it with two fingers.

He moaned, because despite the worn texture of her hands she knew exactly how to elicit pleasure from every inch of his burgeoning hard-on as she jerked him, asshole spasming as trickles of pleasure wormed their way from his shaft to his brain.

"Ooooh... Auntie...."

His spasms were all Sheila required, and before he could blink her cock had shouldered its way inside him, the head stretching his rim wide to sit like a hot, wet butt-plug in his entrance.

"HOOOHHHH... Shei.... Sh-Sheila!..... UHNNN-! Y-Y-YOUR DICK ......."

"Where is it boy?" she grinned, landing a juicy bite on his neck.

"UHNNN, it's... it's in.... it's IN MEEEEE!!!! UHFFFFF!"

Sheila pistoned herself into him, a steady conveyer belt of cock headed straight to his centre, and when she stopped to let him breathe and adjust, seven inches was sitting inside him. It felt like someone had accidentally inserted a flag pole between his cheeks.

"Uhhhhnnn, uhhhhhhhhh....ohhhhh."

"That's right boy," she breathed, "You gotta take this dick and you'll be a real man."

James' eyes briefly filled with hope between scrunching up to deal with the sheer girth that was keeping his asshole wide open, and then she was moving again, and he shrieked as she moved swifter this time, thrusting another dose of cock-meat into his beleaguered hole.

James scrambled for something, anything to deal with the object now thrumming inside him, the pulsing foreign object splitting him open, rubbing every sensitive cell of his anal walls which clung to it for dear life. His hands found the bedsheets and he clawed them with his fingernails, letting out a low whimper as Sheila snorted on the back of his head.

'God he's so fuckin' tight', she thought, almost delirious with how good the fleshy pillows of his ass felt, snug and soft around her womanhood. It was like the ultimate massage, and James reaching down to try and rub his tender anus was such a turn-on that Sheila had to pull him in even tighter, spooning him so hard that he could barely move.

"GOD... Mummy.... poogums," begged James, pleading for his protector to appear, but no help came as Sheila began the final stages of insertion, and James' eyes bulged as the last inches of her nuclear rod disappeared inside his body.

"uhnnn, uhnnn, uff, hnnn, HNNNNN, Sh-Shei..... OHHhhhh..."

"Yeah, fuckin beg me to stop," Sheila breathed, revelling in his spasms, his oily skin slipping between her fingers, but without the strength to break free. Just enough to enjoy the struggle.

"Sh-Sheila... Auntie... it's...."

Her cock was everywhere. It had replaced so much inside him that it was like having a whole new organ consuming him, its purpose simple - to touch him as deeply as possible.

"I'm all inside you now, boy" whispered Sheila, her gravel loud in his ear as heavy sensations emanated from the lightning rod buried in his abdomen.

The first sensation was pain, pain at having his organs displaced from their rightful positions by her steel shaft. The second, much more invasive sensation, was pleasure, growing tremors that hadn't been there moments before.... and they were building.

James' whimpers turned lower, then louder... and then a full-blooded, thirst quenching moan escaped his mouth as the pleasure burst open in long waves which flooded through his system.

It was like his wet dreams dialled up to eleven. He never realised that sinning could feel this good as Sheila's heartbeat coursed through his abdomen, clear as day from the veins in her engorged penis.

Sheila could feel it, could feel his body reacting, and laid a long, sloppy wet kiss on his cheek as James began to dribble from the corners of his mouth, whimpering and subsumed in his Aunt's clutches.

Then she began to move, her hips sliding backwards, lining him up. James groaned as the shaft slid to halfway outside, then back in, hilting herself, pubes tickling his butt as their bodies welded together. It became a steady pump, Sheila a steam-engine propelling her piston steadily into her young ward, then out again, then back in.
On the outside it might have seemed almost peaceful as James remained frozen in place, but underneath his fluttering eyelids, a hurricane was wiping out his insides.

'Think of God! You should resist the sinful thoughts!' said a voice in James' head, before the voice drowned in a tide of pleasure, his brain sinking into the swamp as Sheila throbbed inside him again.

"HUHHHHNNN!" huffed the boy as his anus was stretched wide by the tightly packed meat sawing in and out of it. He couldn't have been more deeply fucked if she had been a horse, and Sheila was a brutal lover giving him no time to recover from each thrust before sliding back in again.

Then the metal ball on her tip hit something and James' back arched like the golden gate bridge as pleasure spiked in his system.

"oohOOOOOHHHHHH!"

"Right there!" growled Sheila, enjoying the delight crossing James' features as she hit his prostate, "That's where you become a man."

"Uhhhhnnnrrrrreallllllyyyyy????......" he moaned, butt cheeks clamped down on her tool as his knees trembled.

"Yeah, if you ride it you'll be a fuckin' beast... the ladies all know it.... Don't you wanna be a real man?" she said gruffly, plunging a few mean strokes into his ass, making sure to strike that same spot with each insertion.

"UH UH UHNNNNYEAAHHH, yeaaah I want it, g-give it to me....."

"Good," she said, and she pulled him up, coming onto her back so he was still attached, but sitting reverse cowgirl on top of her, the duvet discarded.

This was a new situation, with no pretences as to what they were about to do. James looked down at his raging penis which was spouting a serious cum leak, white trails streaking down the sides, leaking onto his balls and further down onto huge testicles that completely outsized his own. His mouth dropped open as he looked at the lurid, blasphemous sight, with Sheila's broad muscled legs splayed out in a Y in front of him. He could see her toes flexing with each throb inside his belly, and gasped as she pumped her hips a little.

"Fuckin ride it, like a good boy," she growled.

He took a deep breath, trying not to look back in case he really took full stock of the situation, and pulled himself up a little, before sitting back down.

The earth moved.

When he had recovered and remembered where he was, his whole body was shaking and he was finding it difficult to see properly.

"What....."

"That's it, you're a fuckin' natural!" she crowed, and a calloused hand came down sharply across one of his tender cheeks.

James squealed like a wounded animal, and when he tried to sit up Sheila grabbed his waist and pulled him right back down again, and he moaned because his prostate was attacked again and there was nothing he could do to prevent another wave of ecstasy emanating from that point throughout his torso.

"Your turn bitch, ride it!" said Sheila, grabbing both his cheeks and kneading them violently, to the point where James was sobbing as she dug her fingers into them, slapped them, stroked them. The caressing was the worst, because she seemed to have a talent for making him feel despoiled, his weaknesses exposed, darkest secrets brought into the sunlight as her fingers fiddled with the ring of his anus.

"OHHHHH, SH....A-Auntie.... I don't think we should....sh-should do this...."

Sheila bucked her hips and his eyes rolled up into his head again.

"Who gives a fuck what you want," she snarled, "Now FUCKIN' RIDE IT, BITCH!"

She gave another meaty spank on his ass, and James squealed and began to gyrate on his Auntie's lap like an A-grade stripper, sodomising himself to the soundtrack of his Aunt grunting with pleasure.

There was nowhere to hide from the orgasms now rippling up his spine, and when James' cheeks began clapping against Sheila's lap, a moan emanated from both figures, Sheila twisting her hips gently to get new, exciting angles inside James, and James simply hilting himself on his increasingly enjoyable new toy.

"Ohhhhh Auntie Sheila.... C-Can feel.... F-feel something..." he cooed, placing his hands carefully on her thighs and bending forwards to bounce himself a little more firmly onto her schlong.

He was finding the place that Sheila had showed him, where the cock piercing was hitting his nice place and ripping sheer delight through him, and when he sat down to savagely grinding against it, he nearly passed out from pleasure. Sweat, oil and lube were running down his body as he began to shriek, and Sheila watched in awe as her Nephew gave into the most divine experience of his entire life, an out-of-body orgasm that drowned his system in a wave of powerful hormones.

"JEESSSUUUSS OH LORD, OH LORD, OHHHHH!!!!!"

His head lolled back to look at his Auntie who was giving him his new object of worship, and Sheila felt his entrance flex so tight around her that she almost came right there watching his cum-face; his nose scrunching as he went cross-eyed, a tight whine emanating from pursed lips.

"Fuckin' slut," she gasped, as he bounced his two space raiders, up and down, up and down, a rhythm of pleasure as he debased himself with youthful vigour.

When the explosive high dissappated somewhat James was sweating profusely, chest heaving, sat on his Auntie's lap with that prince albert still flicking at his special place, lost in his own desecrated version of heaven.

"You like that?"

"Ummm... maybe," he whispered, all the while gently riding on her giant horse-cock.

"Just a little?" she sneered, popping her hips which made him scream.

"AAAAIIIIIIiiiiiiii!!.... Y-yeeah, yeah I like it, I like it," he moaned, as Sheila laughed and smacked his ass a few more times.

"That's what I fuckin' thought," she said.

James was then pulled unceremoniously off of his big, hard seat and flung onto his back.

"Wha...?"

Sheila bulldozed him down into the mattress so that his legs were forced round her waist, face to face as she aligned their lower ends. Her expression was one of aggression and starvation, and James began to cry as she glared into his teary eyes, forcing her forehead against his, pressing it into the bed.

"You gonna be a good boy?"

"YEAH, YEAH I'M GONNA BE A GOOD B-B-BOYYYY!" he whispered, crying as she pressed harder against his forehead, refusing to let him break eye contact.

"Then keep lookin' at me as we make you a man," she breathed, and James obediently locked his eyes with the predator harnessing each one of his senses.

She was going to make him feel this.

When the cock head pressed up against his entrance again, James' mouth opened into a wide 'O'.

"Enjoy this, bitch."

It was slow, torturously slow. James' eyes leaked like faucets, but he didn't look away as she began to split him in two, her python stealing his insides as she closed the distance between their hips.

"Sheeillaaa......!!" he groaned, as her hands clutched his shoulders whilst packing her thick, wet meat into his special place. "Sh......eil..."

"Yes Nephew?" she breathed, tongue slithering from her mouth, taunting him.

"UHNNnnn!!"

It was almost impossible to speak whilst his body was being penetrated to such an extent, and James' hands began trembling so hard as they clung to his Aunt's back that he could barely keep hold of her oiled traps as they flexed, his nipples aching from the pressure of her tits on top of them.

"That's it," she grunted, fuckin' take it."

Sheila enclosed him like vine leaves over a sapling, subsuming him beneath her limbs as she connected their bodies together.

When she finally hilted, her giant bollocks were snug against his ass-cheeks and Sheila enjoyed James' eyes bulging, mouth hanging open, pupils dilated, his emotions whipping between terror, pleasure and pain like his brain was being microwaved before her eyes.

She took the opportunity to slide her tongue across his nose, onto his cheek, licking at his tasty opening as James felt the giant bulk encircling him within her huge frame.

Then she ploughed her cock forward, making him squeal as it slid effortlessly all the way to the hilt, and then the fucking began.

James' defences were murdered as he was met with open hostility from Sheila's adrenaline-fueled body, steel cables combining to pound his butt cheeks so hard that the claps of his flesh-pillows were audible through the window and out onto the street as the bed springs began to squeal and snap under the hammering being dished out.

Everything became ecstasy, pure bliss being pounded into him, all the tortured muscles and plundered insides being blown away by the pure-bred fucking that Sheila was meting out.

James screamed as his Aunt broke him, nails digging into her back. Her immense weight was crushing, tits pressing him into the bed as her rear end jiggled with the intensity of their thrusting. For a few minutes the sounds of *THWAP*, "UHNN!" *THWAP* "UHNNNNN!" thrummed through the walls until some of the wooden slats holding up the mattress gave way, and the bed collapsed, James, Sheila and the mattress falling through it and onto the floor.

After making sure that James wasn't hurt with a few brief checks of his side and head, she noticed that he looked so beautiful, dazed and innocent, that Sheila just had to bury her tongue in his mouth, salivating all over his face as she grunted into him. Her hips resumed pounding as she did so, and James' eyes rolled up into his head, drool running down the sides of his mouth as his prostate melted under the furious assault of his Auntie, a worrying smile beginning to present itself on his face as she bred him, broke him with every last inch of cock love she could muster.

Sheila revelled in the young man's body, twisting his nature, savaging the innocence from his rectum as she felt his legs cling to her for safety, only to receive more deep, harrowing hip-thrusts directly into his asshole. Their sodomy was a tortured cocktail of grunts and mewls, the heavy slaps of Sheila's hips on James' ass so weighty that it was as if a meat tenderising factory had opened up in the sleepy suburban neighbourhood and was doing good business as the figure on top snapped violently back into her lover's anus with the meanest of intentions.

If anyone had walked in it would have taken them a moment to work out what she was doing to the figure underneath her, such was the violence with which she was delivering it, until orgasmic screams began to issue from somewhere deep in the mattress.

"Uu-uhn-nn- uhn, Aun-N-UHN-N-TIIEE- UHN -OH LOOOOORD!!!!!!"

"Yeah, you FUCKIN' BITCH, CUM FOR ME!"

"Yeah, yeah," James' sobbed as she debased him, and fireworks exploded within him, his insides like lightning as he clawed at his new lover's back, begging for more in her ear because he didn't want her to stop, jiggling his buttcheeks to try and receive more of her mega-cock inside him.

"SHEILA, SHEILA SH-UHN! UHN! UHN! UHN!!"

He called her name as sparks flew across his vision, then a series of deep thrusts ended him, and he lay, open mouthed and drooling, a breathing sex-doll as Sheila pounded the figure beneath her into a cum fountain, white liquid spurting into the gap between their bodies, some landing on the bottom of Sheila's tits, most of it squirting onto her abs and James' own belly as he released his cream.

"NNNYeeeeah, Uhnnnnyyyeah....."

Sheila watched James' sexy little cum face reveal itself again and it was too much as her balls tightened fiercely.

"UGH, Gonna... cum in you...., take this nut you God-loving cunt," she wheezed, as her whole body cramped up like she was having a fit.

"God...... OH FUCKIN.... GUUHHHHH!"

An explosion the likes of which she had never experienced ripped through her, and ten tons of bull jizz ripped through the shaft of her penis, coating James' insides in her thick cream.

Both participants could only hang on as the best orgasm of Sheila's life claimed her, and she bellowed like a rhino as what used to be James registered some sort of volcano going off inside his abdomen.

Then the tsunami enveloped his insides, and within seconds cum was coming out of his asshole, the pressure so high that it was like a firehose had been shoved up his ass. Sheila unsheathed with a sharp pull back of her hips and raged, holding James by the throat as she covered his whole body in spunk, the stench of her ball-cream filling the room and infusing itself in the walls as she hosed her toy down.

James took it, as he was willing to take anything Sheila threw at him since she had found his special place, and he let her suffocate him as she turned her spout to his face, the prince albert making her cum spurts far less accurate resulting in his entire headboard, wall and face being cleansed in white.

"Fuckin shit, fuckin shit," Sheila chuntered as her body emptied, turning her cock like a watergun to every last inch of James not already submerged.

It took a good minute before her balls released her, allowing Sheila to collapse on top of James in the squelchy, broken cum-pit that had previously been the boy's bedroom.

That was how they remained for a while as the sun set, and James breathed onto his Auntie's tits as she bore down on him.