His Futa Auntie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila's mind briefly flitted on the fact that there was just too much to touch, too much perfection to enjoy in one sitting.

When, eventually, she pushed herself up a little, allowing James to gasp in a breath now that he was no longer supporting his Auntie's weight, she was looking down at the sticky snowman gazing back at her with something dangerously approaching affection.

"S-so.... I'm a man now?" he asked, dazed, trying to sit up as splooge gushing from his anus. His muscles ached like he'd just run a hundred marathons.

"Oh.... Oh fuck no..... we've gotta do this a fuckin' hundred times over... hell it could take all year,' she grunted, unable to resist licking all the way up his belly as he tried to pull himself from the wreckage of his bed, making him whine.

"OHHhh, o-okay...." he breathed, still unable to get up and simply slumping back on the mattress, legs spasming as his Aunt kneeded his butt-cheeks.

"Oh Fuckin God," moaned Sheila as she tortured his ass with her nails, raking them and crushing the soft tissue in her fists, making James whimper like a whore as she fiddled with the separation between his thighs and ass. It was as if she had a special talent to touch him in the most perverse and invasive way possible, leaving no part of him clean from her filthy, grasping fingers.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Auntie," he moaned.

"Yes Nephew," she breathed, nipping at his ear.

"I'm tired."

"Me too... We came her to sleep, so fuckin' sleep," she growled, falling to his side and hugging him tight.

The two figures soon passed out, James submerged and ensconced in Sheila, her hot cum gluing him to her as they feel into the deepest of sleeps.

***

"Oh hi Mrs Bennet, what's up, how's the honeymoon?"

*Fine May, thank you... I hope your open days went well....*

"Yeah, not bad thanks!"

The voice on the other end of the mobile sounded strained.

*Look I know it's not.... I just worry.... Would you be able to check on James, I've not heard anything from Shnoog..... from him for three days, and he is not answering the phone.*

"Sure thing!"

*Thank you,* said the voice, sounding relieved, and May wedged the phone in her neck as she grabbed her shoes.

'What kind of Mom can't leave her adult kid alone for even a week?' she thought.

Mrs Bennet's relationship with her son was a messed up one, but hey, she wasn't going to complain considering how well they paid her.

She jogged between the houses, huffing as the sun tried its best to burn her skin before she got to the front door.

"No sign of them... want me to go in?"

*Yes, yes please.*

The voice was getting more and more fervent, and May had the strange feeling that Mrs Bennet wanted to reach through the phone and grab the door handle herself.

She opened it with a spare key and crept inside.

"James?" she said cautiously.

Nothing.

*Check his room!* uttered Mrs Bennet, and May obediently trudged up the stairs and opened the door... and a wall of tangy odours hit her as she recoiled, coughing at what was undoubtedly the hard stench of semen filling her nostrils.

"What the..." she spluttered, peering inside.

What presented itself was a warzone. James' bed lay broken, the frame caved in and discarded in the corner. The mattress had been removed and placed in the centre of the room where two shiny figures were curled up on top of it, or rather one figure was curled around the other, raising her head at the intruder. May held her nose as she tried to understand why most of the room was white, and then blanched when she realised it was because of the smell trying to worm its way past her defences, and her eyes watered.

*WHAT IS IT MAY* hissed Mrs Bennet's voice.

"It's...."

May was almost gagging, and she looked down at the second figure who was also waking up, eyes widening as he realised there was another person in the room with them.

"..erm......"

James' face was one of humiliation and fear, and May saw the large arm resting around him, his hands clinging to it protectively.

*MAY, WHERE IS HE?!* shrieked Mrs Bennet.

"He's.... he's here," said May carefully, eyes switching to the huge, terrifying figure who hadn't moved, but was now regarding her like a wolf, daring her to come closer.

"Jesus," she breathed, taking in the ridiculous appendage being pressed into James' naked ass. She almost vomited seeing that James was equally hard, although nowhere near as big. She wanted to look away but seemed unable to tear her gaze from the shocking scene.

*MAY, TELL ME RIGHT NOW WHAT'S GOING ON!*

"H-He's..... fine," she stuttered.

The figures entwined on the floor didn't move, both equally wary.

As much as what they were doing disgusted her, May reckoned that James had discovered something about himself, and that was more than his Mother was doing for him in her opinion. If he had to do some fucked up shit to find himself, well he could get on with it.

*He is?? And where is Sheila..... I swear if she's touched a hair on his head.....*

"She's.... she's here," said May, "..... They are.... They're exercising."

A pause.

*Exercising?... Not hurting him is she? I can come back at once!!*

James looked at the phone and May saw the panic in his face.

"No, no... he is fine..."

*Well.. I want to speak with him!*

"Suuuuure," she said, reaching forward and proffering the phone to James, stretching her arm so she could stay as far as possible from their naked bodies. Her skin crawled as she saw his arm was oiled up and shining.

*Shnoogums?*

"H...hey Mother," said James, pressing the phone to his ear and May noticed his voice sounded worn, like he had been doing a lot of screaming in the past few days.

*Are you alright?... do you need me to come back??*

"No, NO!.. I'm fine... we're... we're exercising," he said, with a weak smile behind him to Auntie Sheila, who gave him a deep bite in his neck, making him tremble.

*Right... well... Okay then... But ANSWER ME when I call you!* she urged, and James mumbled a weak reply before the call clicked off.

"Th... thanks," he whispered to May, who looked like she was being forced to converse with a sewer rat.

"I'll have my phone back now," she muttered, holding her nose and looking in the opposite direction, arm outstretched.

"Oh... y-yeah," he said weakly, placing the phone in her hand.

"Ew... that is fucking gross," muttered May as she looked down at the phone in her hand which now had a few white globs on it.

Holding her phone in front of her like it was radioactive waste, she walked out, slamming the door behind her.

"Well... look who found their fuckin' voice," chuckled Sheila, and James turned back to her.

"Urm.... Yeah...."

"Come here," she said, and James pressed himself back into her as Sheila wrapped his arms and legs tight.

"I...Is it gonna take long to become a man?"

Sheila grunted.

"Hm.... Could take fuckin' years, now open that whore mouth."

"Right... okay," he whispered.

'I guess masculinity has a price,' he thought as Sheila's cock wedged itself back between his cheeks, and she swept him up in a world-ending kiss.