His Gift

Story Info
Wife gives an old friend a gift for his birthday.
6.3k words
4.17
9.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The letter was at her desk having been delivered by certified mail. It was marked "Personal and Confidential" in the lower left-hand corner of the envelope. There was no return address. She felt butterflies knowing that it was from him. Though they hadn't seen one another face to face in a few years, they remained in contact via social media.

The friendship began at a mundane retail job over ten years ago. There had always been an undeniable mutual attraction as well as some harmless flirting over the years, even though all the while she had maintained a relationship with another man who had transition from boyfriend to fiancée to husband.

Her hands trembled slightly in anticipation of what might be inside. A few days before she had playfully asked what he wanted for his birthday. He texted back saying he had not thought about it as birthdays were not a big deal to him. Then he said he would think it over and let her know.

She looked discreetly around to see if anyone was watching her. She slipped the letter opener inside the flap and slowly slid it the full length of the expensive parchment. She pulled the letter out catching a musky scent from the expensive stationery. It was handwritten in beautiful script.

"My dear friend. There are not many things I need nor desire at this point in my life. However, after giving your request serious consideration, I decided there is something I want from you. This may sound a bit odd, and I ask only two things from you as you weigh my request; one is that you decide whether or not you can trust me completely and two, that your participation be free of all guilt from breaking your marriage vows.

If you follow these instructions to the letter, I assume you are assenting to these conditions. If you do not appear, rest assured, our friendship will remain intact. However, you will have missed out on a powerful sexual experience.

I will take a room at the Hotel E. An envelope and package will be left for you at the front desk with the keycard to the room as well as further instructions with a gift. Text me when you have arrived and settled into the room. When I respond, you may open the package you received and follow the instructions contained inside. Do not open it before hearing from me.

Remember, complete trust is paramount.

M~"

She read over the letter completely, twice, letting its contents sink in. She found herself gently squeezing her thighs together as she felt her sex moisten, imagining the possibilities of where this may lead. She had never actually betrayed her marriage vows before, though numerous temptations had crossed her path in the past. While she was a highly competent administrator at work and a loving, affection mother to her children, her needs as a woman were often neglected.

Could she go through with this? She remembered once before she had wanted to go to this man, to give herself over to the desires that burned between them just below the surface. He had been hesitant, not wanting to play the role of homewrecker since he was friendly with her husband. Evidently, he had moved past those concerns and was prepared to give into his lust for her. But could she reciprocate?

It was difficult to concentrate on her work the rest of the afternoon. Images of this man and what he planned to do with her kept interrupting her concentration. She found herself periodically looking at photos he had posted on his Facebook profile, particularly the ones after his workouts. He had dedicated himself to getting fitter and it showed. She had complimented him on it from time to time as well. These interactions had led to further flirtations, some getting much more intimate, even downright graphic, in their content.

Finally, she finished the tasks she absolutely needed to get done before the weekend. She slipped away to the ladies' room and checked each stall to see if anyone else was in there before entering the last stall. She pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panties. She closed her eyes and began sliding her fingers up and down the folds of her pussy.

She thought of his hands on her body holding her tight from behind, kissing her neck tenderly, the rough stubble of his cheek. His hands lifting her skirt, his fingers finding their way inside her damp thong, exploring the folds of her most private place. His hot breath giving her goosebumps as he whispered what he wanted from her directly into her ear. She felt his thick fingers slowly entering her body, exploring her hidden depths.

Her pelvic muscles gripped his fingers and squeezed them as tight as she could. This initiated an electric charge which coursed throughout her body, her wetness increasing tenfold as his fingers slid in and out of her sopping womb. Without warning, she felt the fingers replaced by something even larger. His cock now filled her in a way her husband never could. As he picked up the pace and drove deeper inside of her body, she began moaning louder than normal. Her breath quickened. She was close.

Her revelry was suddenly broken by the restroom door opening. She froze, holding her breath, as high heels clicked across the tile floor. Upon hearing the thud of another stall door shutting and being secured, she quickly gathered herself, washed her hands, and returned to her desk.

It was close enough to quitting time to justify leaving for the weekend. She slipped the letter into her purse and hurriedly headed out the door. Her sister texted before leaving the parking lot telling her that she was at a nearby brewery and distillery and that she should join. Though her panties were a sticky mess, an adult beverage might be just the thing to help settle her nerves.

******

Her sister waved her over to a table where she was chatting with a couple of other regulars. She greeted everyone and ordered a glass of wine. She tried to engage with the others, but her mind kept drifting back to the letter, to the man. The mystery of it all was both disconcerting and exciting.

Her sister sensed her distance and decided a restroom break was in order. They had always been close and shared everything with one another. After reading the letter her sister handed it back and looked her dead in the eye.

"Well, are you going to do it?" she asked.

"I don't know. Do you think I should?"

"Hell yes," her sister retorted. "You two have always lusted after one another. And it's not like your libido couldn't use a jumpstart. Right?"

"I could definitely use some excitement in that department."

"You're always reading stories filled with passion and romance," her sister reminded.

"Maybe it's time you live it out instead of just reading about it. Maybe he'll be your Christian Grey, but without the wealth."

"I don't know about that. I'm not really into bondage and I don't think he is either."

"Well, you never know what might be lurking inside his mind," her sister pointed out.

"That letter is pretty damn mysterious. And he really emphasized trust. Sounds like some D/s stuff could be on the agenda to me."

"Oh what do you know about all that? I've never been into any BDSM sex. But, I'll admit, not knowing what to expect is very exciting."

"Well just think of what you want your 'safe word' to be just in case, sis. Better 'safe' than sorry!" her sister joked.

After returning to the table and making small talk, she finished her wine and excused herself. She needed to get out of those sticky panties and take a shower. It was hubby's turn to pick up the kids as well as the Friday night take-out, so the house was empty when she arrived home.

Rather than a shower, she opted for another glass of wine and a bubble bath instead. Settling into the hot, soapy water filling the tub, she took a sip of wine and closed her eyes. It didn't take long for her fingers to find their way back to her pussy. She had unfinished business to attend to.

******

A little over a week had passed, including his birthday, with no further instructions. She hesitated to reach out to him, not knowing whether or not he may have changed his mind. She jumped slightly when the familiar 'ping' alerted her to a message on Facebook messenger. It was him.

"Is there a particular night you can get away alone?" he wrote.

"How long do I need to be away?" she replied.

"Two or three hours should be sufficient."

She thought for a moment. "I go to a Book Club meeting on Wednesday evenings, but the one this coming week has been cancelled."

"Does your family know it's been cancelled?" he asked.

"No. I just got the word today at work."

"Perfect. What time does the book club usually start?"

"Around seven, finishing up between nine-thirty and ten. Sometimes later if the discussion becomes involved"

"That will work. Be at the hotel no later than seven on Wednesday. Text me when you're in the room," he instructed. "Oh, here's is a preview of things to come. Bye."

The next message was a nude photo of him. He displayed above average endowment, and he wasn't even hard. Intrigued, she wasn't sure what she was getting herself into, but she was willing to let it play out.

******

She made efficient use of the five days before their rendezvous. Saturday suddenly became a spa day for her. She indulged herself with a mani-pedi, then on a whim, requested a Brazilian as well as having her legs waxed. Whatever was possessing her felt deliciously wicked. Walking out of the spa, she never felt more alive or confident as a woman. Preparing her body for a man who desired her was exhilarating to say the least. That her mind, body, and soul were in complete agreement with whatever Wednesday night might bring was certain.

Each evening she continued to indulge herself with a long, hot soak in the tub. When her husband inquired as to why she suddenly decided to take a bath so often, she brushed him off by remarking, "it's just been taxing at work" without elaborating.

She always used lots of bubbles to secure her privacy when he inevitably walked in on her. Additionally, she always took care that he was busy with the kids whenever she was naked, not wishing to discuss why her pussy was looking so sexy with the fresh waxing.

The baths were a way for her to prepare her mind for the upcoming evening. She found her imagination taking her to places she had previously never contemplated.

She visualized him fucking her with his big, white cock in every conceivable position. She found herself lifted off the ground with his powerful arms, only to be gently impaled by his member and fucked against the wall. She was on her back in the middle of the bed, legs splayed wide, as he thrust deep and firm, penetrating areas of her sacred space rarely touched. Still other times, she found him slowly and gently thrusting in and out varying the speed, depth, and angle.

Her most shocking fantasy had him plunging into her from behind with deep, rhythmic movement that put her into a trance-like state. She was barely aware when he had pulled out of her pussy and had positioned himself at the buttonhole of her anal cavity. Before she could think about it, she felt him entering her virgin ass, slowly, inserting an inch at a time and then holding for a moment before pushing a little more in. She had never envisioned a man penetrating her in this manner. However, she was so turned on, in no small part due to him continuing to rub her clit, that the enormous pleasure she felt was intensified further by the taboo nature of the act.

Throughout the days leading up their tryst, any hesitation or misgivings she may have had completely evaporated. She was ready to embrace the experience with him fully. She had taken a half day off on Wednesday to do a little last-minute shopping. She wanted to visit the Victoria's Secret in the mall to pick up some new intimate apparel with him in mind. He would admire such details in a way that was lost upon her husband. If anything, hubby would become over-excited and cum even quicker than normal. She knew this illicit lover would savor how her body looked when dressed in these naughty little things. She tried them on and liked what she saw in the mirror. In fact, everything done leading up to this night made her feel better about herself than she had in a very long time.

It suddenly struck her that while the pretext for all this was to give him a birthday present, the truth was that she was the one feeling extra special. Was this his intent all along?

When she arrived home, she packed a small bag for the evening and placed it in the trunk of the car. She had decided to show up at the hotel an hour earlier than arranged so that she could have one last bath and be as fresh for him as possible. She thought this would also relax her as much as possible given the last minute nerves she would inevitably have when the fantasy became a reality.

******

She felt nervous as she approached the front desk attendant. She wasn't sure how to start the conversation.

"How may I help you ma'am," the attendant inquired politely.

"A friend of mine is staying here, and he sent me a text saying he left a package here for me."

"What is your friend's name ma'am?"

She noticed that he noticed she was still wearing her wedding ring. Damn! "His name is Marcus Macalester," she stammered attempting to recover her composure.

"Ah, Mr. M. Yes, he did leave something for you. Let me grab it." He stepped into the office behind the desk and returned with a small, elegant looking box and envelope. He noticed her absent-mindedly fiddling with her ring. "Here you go, ma'am." In a low, conspiratorial voice he added, "We, here at the Hotel E, do our upmost to provide extraordinary customer service, including absolute discretion." He smiled with genuine warmth and sincerity.

"Thank you," she replied. "I appreciate that."

"Of course, ma'am. Have a nice evening."

She turned away feeling flushed and wondered if the clerk had noticed her embarrassment. She took a seat in a secluded area of the lobby. She looked at the items in her lap. She opened the envelope and found the keycard inside. Room 162.

As much as she wanted to open the package and read the instructions inside, she refrained. He had a reason for her to contact him first.

She watched the Front Desk clerk attending to some business on the computer there. When he walked back into the office, she made her way in the direction of the rooms. She was not sure why she felt reluctant to so while the attendant was present. Was she getting cold feet now that this was really happening?

Room 162 was a terrace pool room on the first floor. The door to the room opened into nicely appointed room, dominated by a King Size bed. Spread across the bed appeared to be a large silk covering of some sort. She walked over and lifted a corner to see that several plush beach towels were underneath the silk cover. Hmmm.

Against the wall opposite the bed was a large, dark stained armoire. She opened the large cabinet doors revealing an HD television. On the shelf below the T.V. were two colored glass containers. One red and one blue. She picked one up and swirled the bottle. Although the glass was opaque, it appeared to contain a liquid of somewhat thick viscosity. Massage oil, perhaps? She also noticed two wireless speakers and a small camera next to the bottles. Her heart started racing even faster at the thought he might want to record their encounter. Would she be able to allow that? She noticed that the question unsettled and aroused her.

She walked back to the bathroom which was just inside the door to her right. It was not very big, but adequate. She was disappointed to see that there was no bathtub, only a large shower with glass doors. The small camera came to mind as she thought the clear glass partition to the shower would allow them to film their shower together. She smiled to herself realizing that she was warming to the idea of her naughtiness being captured on video. She suddenly realized that she had forgotten her bag in the car's trunk. She decided to finish exploring the room before retrieving it.

She returned to the bedroom to complete her tour. Against the far wall were ceiling to floor drapes. She pulled back the drapes to find a private patio. She walked through the French doors admiring the rustic tiled terrace and adobe walls on either side. There were two cushioned patio chairs with a rustic table between them. She noticed a tiled path leading through the lush landscaping on the other end of the terrace. She followed it to discover that it led to a common terrace garden area that was next to the pool and Jacuzzi.

She was overwhelmed by the charm of the place and now wished this was not such a short tryst. Her imagination had begun to run wild thinking about the possibilities of what could be done together in this space. She was about to return to the car to retrieve her bag, but instead, decided to text and let him know she had arrived.

"I'm here!" she wrote.

"I'm glad you came. Open the package and follow the instructions to the letter. I will see you soon," he replied, apparently terminating the dialogue.

She went back into the bedroom and opened the box. All that it contained was a folded piece of paper and a red silk scarf which matched the covering on the bed. She unfolded the paper to see the now familiar handwriting.

"As you are reading this, I am very pleased you trusted me enough to come. I invite you to freshen up with a shower if you like. Afterwards, dry yourself completely. There is no need to put on clothes. Take the red scarf into the bedroom and tie the scarf securely over your eyes. Lie down on the bed on your stomach wait for me to arrive.

I will begin by giving you a sensual, full body massage to further relax and arouse your body. This is not a therapeutic massage, nor does it involve the normal quid pro quo of two people engaged in sex. You will be in the role of receiver, and I will be in the role of giver. As the receiver, your sole focus will be on being mindful of what is happening with your body. I will be in the role of the giver. My entire focus will be on providing you with a singularly, unique massage designed to give you sensual pleasure as your sexual energy is fully awakened.

I will begin by massaging your back head to toe. Then you will turn over and I will massage your front side in the same manner. I will intentionally prepare the rest of your body before turning my focus towards massaging and honoring your yoni.

I will ask your permission before entering your Jade Fountain with my fingers or tongue. If you do not feel comfortable allowing me to do so, I will not and that is perfectly fine. This massage is designed to give your body what it needs and asks for, not what you or I believe it 'should' ask for. I will finish by covering you with an embrace as you feel the energy pulsating and coursing through your entire body.

You, alone, will decide what happens next."

She took a deep breath. This was not what she was expecting at all, not what she had been fantasizing about for the past weeks. But it did sound wonderful. Since she would not be needing her bag after all, she headed straight for the shower.

******

She had no idea how long she had been lying there on the bed when she heard the beep and click of the door opening and then closing. The scarf obscured her vision to the point where she was not entirely sure who the person was who now stood beside the bed.

"Marcus?" she queried.

"You look exquisite."

"Thank you," she said softly feeling very exposed and vulnerable.

"Please, remain still while I prepare the oils and myself."

She felt him move away from her. She heard the rustling of fabric as he undressed. She felt her breath begin to quicken remembering the photo he had sent her.

"Relax and breathe it will only be a moment," he gently admonished.

12