His Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How was he able to be in tune with her so clearly? She returned her focus to the breathing and felt whatever tension she was holding in her body slowly dissipate. She became aware of soft ambient music playing. The quiet beating of drums underlying synthetic musical sounds provided the perfect soundscape. Through the soft scarf, she was conscious that the lighting had been diminished as he drew the drapes closed.

He returned to her side and placed the palms of both hands on the center of her back. She could hear him breathing slowly and deeply and quickly matched his pace with her own. This continued for an indeterminate period of time as she felt herself begin to lose all perception of time and space. She was simply there.

His hands moved away. She lay there on the bed completely exposed to his eyes. She felt herself grow self-conscious about her body as her breath quickened once more, though almost unperceptively.

"Breathe," he admonished once more. "Your body is beautiful."

She felt him move away and then return, placing one of the pillows beneath her ankles slightly elevating her feet. Then he straddled her buttocks, though not resting heavily upon her. Rather than his flesh, she felt a silken material. A warm, thick liquid was poured between her shoulder blades. The oil. She heard the small glass bottle being set down on the table, then his hands returned to her skin, slowly spreading the warm lubricant slowly, yet firmly, across her upper back, shoulders, and neck.

His hands felt powerful, though gentle at the same time. As the oil was spread, his hands assumed a slow rhythmic pattern. They travelled outward across her shoulders then halfway down the sides of her back, returning up her spine to where their journey began. His hands rested atop her shoulders on either side of her neck, his thumbs gently pressuring the spine in her neck upwards before separating to either side. Then he repeated the movements, retracing the path previously followed. As his hands continued along her body, they would pass closer to the sides of her breasts with each subsequent trip.

When they finally passed directly to the sides of each breast, he paused, almost cupping what he could reach despite them being pressed into the bed. This act sent a small shiver through her body and a soft shudder escaped her lips. Through the fabric he wore, she felt him begin to stir. After adding more oil, he changed the pattern and followed a similar course in reverse, down her spine and up the sides.

He shifted his position downward coming to rest on the area between her calves and thighs. More oil was added to the small of her back and similarly spread across the lower portion of her back and buttocks. Following the template previously set, his hands pulled her down the sides of her hips, across the bottom of her buttocks and then back up the spine to the middle of her back.

As the hands traveled across her lower buttocks, they were spread wide, pulling the meaty flesh slightly apart. With the upward motion, she felt his thumbs travel along the cleft of her glutes, each time traveling deeper into the crevice, ever closer to her precious rosebud. Finally, he stopped and spread her cheeks wide, undoubtedly taking a prolonged look at her puckered anus. Her mind flashed to the previous fantasy of him entering her there with his thick, swollen cock. She wondered if he was possessed by the same image. An electric jolt fired in her pussy, and she felt wetness accumulating. But the moment passed as he released his grip, adding more oil, and reversing his direction once more.

He stood up and indicated to her to raise her hips before placing another pillow beneath them, slightly raising her hips. He then added still another pillow to her feet allocating one to each foot. He then gently spread her legs wider apart, till they were so wide he could kneel between them which he did coming to rest between her feet. She was acutely aware that in this position he would have freer access to her pussy from behind.

Adding oil along each thigh, he pushed his weight into her as he coated each leg with the warm lubricant before pulling downward, finally taking each foot in turn with both hands coating the entire foot including each toe. Once the oil had been evenly spread, he began the same pattern on each leg he followed on her upper torso.

However, instead of doing both legs at the same time, he focused first on one and then the other. His hands traveled along both the inner and outer thigh simultaneously using his thumbs to provide pressure to her hamstrings. Firm, yet not too hard. As with her breasts and anus before, his pattern brought the fingers and thumb ever closer to the outer lips of her pussy.

Her skin was so soft and smooth that his concentration was truly challenged. But his desire was genuinely focused on her arousal. Having this woman, this friend, open herself up to his touch, allowing him to have his way with her body, deserved his best behavior.

As he sat and looked at her open and inviting sex right in front of him, however, he struggled against a desire to take her right now with the swollen cock throbbing inside his silk robe. His current state, hard and dripping with pre-cum ached to penetrate her, but he understood that waiting until she was fully aroused would benefit them both as the evening progressed. So he focused on his deep breathing instead.

She relished his firm touch and gentle fingers. Each time he passed close to her pussy she yearned for him to slip a finger or two inside of her body. She was fully aware of how wet she had become and that he would slip in very easily. Still, she also enjoyed how her body was slowly building to a sensual crescendo. She had never had a man take such time and care to attend solely to her. More often than not, the men she had been with did just enough to ensure they got theirs, popping off way too soon leaving her frustrated and having to take care of herself.

He moved down to her feet. Massaging them with a grip firm enough to not tickle them, yet not so hard that it hurt. He slipped his fingers in-between each toe making sure that oil coated every part of her most neglected anatomy. He pulled on each toe individually and stroked each one in turn. She found that this act almost put her to sleep it relaxed her so. Yet, at the same time, she found it aroused her as well.

He rose up onto his knees from his haunches. Pouring additional oil into his hands, he slid his hands up the calves, past her inner knees and along her inner thighs till he reached the intersection of legs and buttocks. Using his index fingers he traced the outside portion of her outer labia, moving them slowly up and down. Her increased, shallow breathing betrayed her desire. He intuited she was ready for the next step.

He asked her to turn over now onto her back. Her eyes were subdued, but radiant. He moved the pillows and placed one behind each knee ensuring her legs were spread sufficiently to kneel in between them when the time came.

He moved to above her head and gazed upon the full length of her body. She was beautiful. He took a small amount of oil into his hands and began massaging her temples, then along the sides of her face, her ears, and around her neck area. He reached beneath her head to where the neck and shoulder meet. He pulled back towards himself, rubbing his thumbs in a circular fashion into the soft areas at the base of her skull. He repeated this several times stroking areas of her body rarely attended to.

He gently placed her head back onto the pillow. Pouring the warm oil across the top of her chest and down between her breasts, he used his hands to spread it evenly around the entire chest area. He made a circle by sliding his hands down between her breasts then moving outward beneath them towards the rib cage, then back up along either side of each outer breast. He took care to stimulate the less sensitive areas of her breast. However, with each trip around this circuit, he included more of her breasts each time.

Every couple of loops he would reverse the direction. He took note that her nipples were hardening which was his cue to begin massaging the breasts more directly. As his hands traveled over each one, they also traveled further down her torso and onto her stomach. His return trip back up traveled up her hips, ending at her shoulders.

After several turns, he focused on her arms, spreading more oil. Moving now in between her legs, he pulled her arms in a downward motion one at a time. He massaged her hands in a fashion that was similar to her feet. He kneaded her hands pressing his thumbs into her palms. He pulled on each of her fingers in turn. He massaged the skin in between her fingers, pulling each one individually, just as he had done with her toes.

His hands moved back to the top of her chest, lowering them slowly to cup each breast. With his thumbs, he made circles around her areolas before pinching them slightly between his thumb and index finger. Pulling softly before placing both hands directly over the breasts.

He now pulled downward along her hips and onto her thighs on either side of his body. Down the outside of her thighs, then back up her inner thighs, allowing his thumbs to graze the outer parts of her pussy. He continued this for several minutes before sliding down further to attend to her lower leg and feet.

Once done with these areas he stood up, removed the pillows, placing his hands behind her knees, he slowly, but firmly, pulled her down to the foot of the bed until her legs hung off the edge. Placing a pillow on the floor, he knelt down and placed one leg over each shoulder. He brought his face close to her yoni and gently exhaled warm air over the moist surface. She moaned. He smiled.

He placed the tip of his tongue at the bottom of her slit and delicately traveled its length stopping just below her clit before returning where he began. He repeated this several times till he noticed she was raising her hips so that his tongue would come into contact with her pleasure button.

The next time he flattened his tongue pushing it a little deeper into her body and making direct contact with her clitoris. She let out an audible gasp of pleasure and trembled slightly. He became lost in the sensations of her taste and aroma. There was no fragrance he enjoyed more than that of an aroused woman.

She began to undulate her hips, pressing herself firmly into his face. He pulled back enough to involve his fingers and get a better look at her. He spread her lips apart allowing his tongue to begin caressing her clit more directly. He varied his pace as well as the amount of pressure he applied. Her breathing had become labored, and she uttered words of encouragement and direction.

He learned a long time ago that each woman knew her body best and that every woman was different when it came what they enjoyed most during sex. So he always welcomed their guidance.

"May I enter your pussy?" he asked.

"Yes! I want you inside me."

She attempted to pull his head up apparently believing he desired to fuck her now. He resisted and instead inserted his index finger. Her ample wetness completely lubricated his finger and ran down his hand as well. He inserted a second finger while applying circular pressure on her clit with his thumb. Adjusting his hands, the thumb of his other hand replaced the first, so it was free to rotate slightly. This allowed him to curl his inserted fingers to stroke the top of her pussy in search of the rougher textured tissue of her G-spot.

Once he found it, it applied light pressure at first. Continuing to pay attention to her clit, he increased the pressure on the spongey tissue slowly, while simultaneously stroking it in a 'come hither' fashion. The combination began sending waves of electricity throughout her body. Her mouth opened and she began a kind of lustful panting as the sexual tension continued building within her body. He sensed she was close to climaxing and stopped without withdrawing his fingers.

She let out a groan of exasperation. He waited a moment, then began again, replacing his thumb on her clit with his tongue, moderating speed, direction, and pressure upon her pleasure spot. He randomized the pressure, on her G spot as well. She began to gyrate her hips under this dual stimulation.

"Don't stop! Please don't stop!! I'm really close!!! Please!!!!" she implored loudly.

He stopped again and she began bucking her hips and pelvis to replication his finger manipulation, but to no avail.

"Please don't stop, Marcus. I need this so bad. I feel so close...," she pleaded.

Without a word, he started again, but alternated between stimulation of her clit and then, her G spot. He pursued this course for a good two minutes before combining both areas again. He kept taking her to the edge of orgasm, a little closer each time, pausing at just the moment she thought she would explode.

She felt like this was going on for an eternity while it may have actually been fifteen minutes or so. All the pent-up sexual frustration she had been feeling was oozing out of her a little at a time. She loved what she was enduring, still she begged for total release.

Since this was his first time with her and perhaps the first time she had ever been edged, he decided to honor her request. He resumed with renew intensity. She lost all conscious thought for anything besides cumming. Desire had completely consumed her.

Suddenly, she felt like she had to pee.

"Stop for a moment, I have to go to the bathroom," she shuttered.

He acted as if he did not hear her.

"Please let me go, I'm about to pee!!" she begged.

Again, her request fell on deaf ears. If anything, his intensity increased.

"My God, I can't hold it, I can't hold it, it's coming..."

Her sentence was interrupted by an eruption of fluid spewing from her pussy as her hips bucked wildly. He did not move his face, in fact, he opened his mouth to catch as much of the fluid as he could. It seemed to go on forever, as wave after golden wave of ecstatic emotion consumed her entire being. She had never cum so hard, so long, so completely in her entire life.

As he withdrew his fingers, it felt to her like lightning bolts were flowing from his fingers back into her body. It was more likely that the lightning was originating in her body. He simply held on to her legs, his damp head cradled between her thighs as he kissed her beautiful, wet pussy tenderly as she came down from an encounter wrought with sensations and emotions she had never known before.

As she began to pass out of the fog-like state of consciousness, she looked down at him so tenderly. He returned her gaze with an equally gentle expression. She wasn't sure what had just happened, but it was the most amazing thing ever.

"That wasn't piss, by the way," he finally said, "It was amrita, 'drink of the gods which grants them immortality.'"

She grabbed him by the head and pulled. "I want you inside me. Now."

"Should I wash my face first?" he asked with a smirk.

"No," she said intensely.

He climbed up from the floor and onto the bed. She spread her still trembling legs, he slowly entered her with his erect lingam, she wrapped her legs around him pulling him in as deep as possible and then the sex began.

12