His Girlfriend

Story Info
How I became my boyfriend's girlfriend.
3k words
4.62
34.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is based on lived experience. Publishing permission was granted so long as I changed the names and a couple identifying details.

Alex was my best friend's older brother. He was a senior and I was a sophomore. We were both in marching band, both played percussion. I never hung out with him before college, but I remember being flirty to him the few times I was over at his house. Now that I was in the varsity band with him, we started sitting next to each other on bus rides. He kissed me on the way home from our second away game. It was a 30 minute bus ride but I don't remember anything except kissing him.

When we got back to the school, he made a point of saying he was going to shower. Some of the guys did when we had home games but away games meant not getting back to school before 11. Nobody stuck around for long when it was that late. However, I wanted to spend more time with him so I was willing to stay here all night if I had to.

---

I let him go off to the locker room first while I helped put equipment away. Once enough people left, I snuck away and headed for the showers. The lights were on, the water was running, and I saw my first glimpse of him. He was burly but hot in all the best ways. He saw that I had come in and smiled.

"I was hoping you'd try and spy on me."

"It's not spying if I'm not sneaking."

"Do you want to come in?"

"No but I'll gladly towel you off."

He turned off the water and walked out of the shower room. He grabbed his towel and tossed it to me. I worked every inch of him like I was waxing a car. I "accidentally" grabbed his dick more than once, causing him to moan softly.

Once he was dry, I kissed him again and said goodnight.

"I'll join you next time, promise."

He slapped my ass as I walked away. I was harder than glass and spent most of the weekend jerking off to just his image.

--

After that first shower together, we found ourselves running off for makeouts and gropes whenever we could. I started showering with him after practices, but we waited until people left before fooling around.

One evening, we were under the shower head. I was leaning back into him, feeling his cock slip between my cheeks. I wasn't ready for sex yet, but I was getting there. His dick was so much bigger than mine. At least 7 inches. Mine barely topped out at 4 but looked more like 2 and a half.

"Do you think my dick is small?"

"No. Why?"

"Sometimes I worry about it being too small."

"Can I tell you something without you getting upset?"

"Maybe?"

He ran his hands down my tummy but stopped short of my cock.

"I think it's kind of cute. A bit girly, but in a good way."

I'm not trans. I'm 100% happy as a man. Today I still identify as a man. But, in that moment, for a brief second, I wanted to be cute for him. I wanted to be girly for him.

"Is that what you want? A girly boyfriend?"

"Maybe. But I think whatever you are to me, I think I want to be your boyfriend."

My limp dick suddenly stood at attention. I turned around and kissed him. Dwarfed by his thick package, my cock might as well have been a clit.

"Yes. Please be my boyfriend."

I gripped his cock and mine in the same hand and jerked them slowly. He reached up and ran a finger over my nipple. I moved my hand faster and looked up at him. Then, burying my face in his chest hair, I squeaked and came.

"Dont fucking stop."

He gripped my hair as I kept my hand moving. I moved my head over a bit and nipped his pec with my teeth. That was enough for him. I couldn't tell how much I came but I know his load was bigger.

I caught my breath and looked up at him.

"We should go get dried off."

---

We could only fool around at school. Neither of us were out to our parents and we were very interested in keeping it that way. Things would change in college but that was a year from now. We held hands around school on the bus and in the safety of the band hall. I sat on his lap once but we agreed that would lead to something we couldn't stop.

After about 3 weeks of "shower time", the weather started to snap cold. It was late October when he asked if I wanted to come over after the game Friday night. It was a home game so we would be done with everything by 10. I accepted and let him kiss me deeper than we had before.

After the game, we both skipped showering at school. Just packed up our gear and fled quickly. He practically pulled me along as we raced for his truck.

Once we were at his house, he told me his parents were gone for the weekend so we had everything to ourselves. He sat down on the couch and I straddled him.

"I have you, I don't need anything else."

We made out harder than we ever did at school. It wasn't long before both our shirts were off and we were running our fingers across the others skin. Mine pale, his tan. My body skinny, his muscley. My boyfriend was a man. I still couldn't figure out what I wanted to be.

With our shirts gone, I decided to get my pants off. When I dismounted him he took my by surprise and picked me up, carried me into his bedroom. He was quick to get me undressed and wouldn't stop running his hands over me. I was warm all over. I started to unbutton his pants but he stopped me. He finished undressing himself and then laid down on the bed. I assumed the same position we were in before, only now much closer.

I spent a few minutes licking his neck and chest, gently nipping where I wanted to. At some point he reached into his side table and pulled out some KY.

Sensing his impatience, I sat back up and looked him over some more. I was about to give him my virginity and I couldn't be happier about it. Like that moment in the shower weeks ago, I felt his cock slide between my cheeks and his tip grazed my hole. I closed my eyes and felt my dick bounce. I was so ready for this.

I leaned forward to continue kissing him as he grabbed me by the hips. I grabbed the lube and squirted it in my hand. I stroked him while spreading it over him and my hole. He moved his hands down to my ass and spread my cheeks while I slowly slid him into me.

Despite how tight I must have been, it was like I was a glove to his hand. He stopped frequently for me to adjust but there was very little pain. I almost came when he bottomed out in me, both from physical pleasure and mental bliss. My head was back and my eyes were closed. He dragged his nails down my chest and lightly pinched my nipples. I was breathing heavy and moaning. He sat up and I felt his tongue and mouth against my nipple. I grunted, gasped, and came harder than I ever had before.

He was grinning like an idiot when I opened my eyes again. There was a little bit of cum on his chest and face. Sure it was the biggest load I had ever shot, but it was nothing compared to his smallest.

Without saying anything, he pushed me back onto the bed and started pounding me. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him tight. I wanted to feel every inch inside me and every drop that came out. My moaning progressed back to squeaking, his turned to growling. Predator and prey.

When he came, he practically roared. His cumshot was like nothing I had ever felt before. It was as if it reached all the way up into my stomach. My legs stayed wrapped around him while his cock continued to convulse inside me. We looked at each other and started giggling again. This is what love felt like. I fell asleep with his chest hair against my face, his arms around me, and his cum dribbling out of my ass

The next morning, he was already awake when I rolled over. He kissed my forehead and I felt my heart flutter.

"I've never felt like this with anyone before." I was blushing furiously.

"You look like a princess this morning."

We were back on the topic of my femininity.

"Is that what you want me to be, your princess?"

He didn't say anything, just pulled me in for more kissing.

"Wait, before we do anything else, I have to potty."

I scampered into the bathroom to drain myself. I looked myself over in the mirror. My skin was pale and I was mostly hairless. Did I want to be a girl? No. Did I want to be a girl for him? Yeah. I had made my decision. I sat down to drain myself. My first real act of feminine submission.

When I came back to the bedroom, I was ready to tell him what I wanted. Instead, he was standing up, holding something.

"I want you to try these on."

He handed me a pair of black bikini panties. They were cotton with lace trim. They looked unworn, as if he had just bought them. They were sexy without being slutty. I loved the way they felt in my hand. I loved the way they would look on me. I loved that he knew I would love them.

"So you do want me to be your princess." My heart was pounding.

"If you want. I know you've been thinking about it a lot.

I nodded as my eyes welled up.

"I don't want to change my name. I don't want to wear makeup. I don't want to transition. Despite all that, I want to be your girlfriend. I want to wear girl clothes around you. I want you to use she and her with me. I want everyone to know that I'm your girlfriend."

He pulled me in for a hug as I sobbed into his chest. I didn't know why I was crying. Relief? It wasn't sadness. It was just a release of energy that had been building up since we first got together.

After a few moments, I wiped my eyes and tried to laugh. He kissed me on the forehead and spun me around.

I took the panties and looked them over. I had never tried wearing anything like them. I slipped the panties on first and noticed they were softer and nicer than the boxers I had at home.

The panties hugged and rubbed against all the right places. I looked at my ass in the mirror, and the panties really accentuated how round it was. Then I turned around and looked at myself in the full body mirror. You could barely see a bulge in the crotch. I thought they suited me well, especially with my smooth belly and hard, tiny cock in them.His eyes sparkled when he looked at me and I turned around to kiss him. I felt like his girl in them. I decided I would wear nothing but panties from now on.

--

On my drive home, I stopped at Target and loaded up on panties. An even mix between thongs, bikinis, and boyshorts; all in a rainbow of colors. I was nervous that someone would see me or that the cashier would say something, but I was in and out easily. I made it home and threw out 80% of my boxers.

--

When we were back at school on Monday, he made sure to hold my hand in front of everyone and to tell them we were an item. I was giggling all day thinking about him. After band practice we showered together with some of the others. I was nervous but I wanted to see what the guys thought of my panties. I could definitely feel some eyes on my body when I was getting undressed.

In the shower, he gave me a handjob. He had a magic touch and I was sure everyone was at least a little jealous. He stood in front of me and we didn't break eye contact until I closed my eyes and came on his dick. When I was recovering against him, he kissed me on the forehead and said

"Good girl"

Something inside me broke. My cock instantly became hard again. We both felt it and knew what had to happen. I faced the wall, stuck my ass out, and let him use me. Most everyone had left but there were a couple guys remaining that watched. I made sure to look them in the eyes when I came again. I wanted them to know who I belonged to.

We started fucking like that almost every day. Sometimes he made a point of undressing me, and he always complimented my choice of panties.

There wasn't always a crowd but he knew how to put on a show when there was. On more than one occasion, he asked if I wanted any of them to join us.

"No thanks, you're the only one I want."

"Good girl"

He said it loud, making sure everyone knew what my status was.

--

That weekend, he took me lingerie shopping. We knew my sizes so it was easy to grab what we wanted and leave without being seen. He must have spent $300 on me, mostly slutty-looking panties but also thigh highs, bras, and a corset.

"You can keep it all at my house if you want."

"I'll keep the panties with me. The rest I'll only wear for you."

He slid his hand in between my legs and said the magic words

"Good girl."

My clit was hard again. He massaged it through my jeans until I squeaked and came in my pants.

"Asshole. I just bought those last week!"

"Well i guess you'd better take them off before they get ruined."

I looked him in the eyes while I took off my jeans and panties. I looked down at my clit, it had almost disappeared within my pubic hair.

"I think I want to start shaving." I said out loud to him.

"Just your bush?"

"First off, bush? Second off, no, everything, arms legs chest and as you say my bush"

"I called it that because it's more feminine."

I didn't say anything, but he was right. He kissed me on the top of the head and we started driving.

--

We went back to his place and changed clothes. I was in red pajama pants, a black women's tank top, and a white silk and lace thong. He was in athletic shorts and a white t-shirt.

We curled up on the couch and he put on a movie. I started running my fingers over his belly. This was a man, I was his girl. Nothing I had ever done had been so natural to me.

Before long we were making out and I put my hand on his crotch. I wanted his dick in my mouth. I had never blown him or anyone else, I was excited to have him be my first.

I slid off the couch and onto my knees in front of him. Pulling down his shorts, his cock sprang out like a diving board. He rubbed my head and tucked a stray hair out of my face. I swore to god if he touched me like that again I was gonna cum buckets.

I licked the tip, tasting both the skin and his precum. Slowly I took more into my mouth. His 7" felt more like 14 once I started on it.

He tasted like sweat and bitterness from the precum. I didn't care, I wanted him. When I took as much as I could, I started working him in and out of me. I started to play with his balls but he pushed my hand away. He wanted to hold it. I almost cried.

After a few minutes he started to tense up. I was ready for his load. I contemplated taking it on my face but I was a hungry slut and kept him in my mouth. When he looked down at me, I pulled down my pants in the back, enough to show him my whale tail. That did the trick and he released in my mouth.

For some reason I expected it to be more like a shot of liquor, but he might as well have been a super soaker. It hit the back of my throat and I started gagging. He pulled out so I could breathe and like a gentleman he ran and got me a bottle of water.

As I drank it, still on my knees in front of him, I kissed his cock. He may have my body, but I have his dick.

Afterwards, I got back on the couch and curled up with my head on his lap. He slipped his hand under my pants and panties and he fingered my ass. When I came, he asked for my panties. I stripped them off and he used them to wipe up my cum. Then he cleaned them off with his mouth.

Finally, I knew it; I was in love with him. I wanted to be his bride. I wanted to be the girl he fell in love with. I loved being his girlfriend. I fell asleep with him stroking my hair.

Afterword: Thank you for reading. I don't write many stories from the male POV but I hope it turned out well. Feedback and votes are always welcome.