His Goddess

Story Info
Husband and Wife kinky weekend getaway.
3.7k words
4.03
10.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so excited!" Dario said to Silvia as they pulled into the hotel parking garage. She rolled her eyes at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing!" She replied.

"Then why did you roll your eyes?" He inquired.

"Because it's just a hotel." She said flatly.

"Yes, a hotel, with no kids, just the two of us for the weekend. The first time it's been just us in what, 15 years?" He said gleefully. "We can be alone and enjoy each other's company and order room service. While being alone. Just the two of us like on our honeymoon."

She knew he was excited and she was as well. However she was trying to act like it was no big deal. She had a surprise for him and she wanted to catch him off guard.

They pulled up to the front door and stepped out of the car. The bellhop immediately came to take their bags and the valet whisked their car away.

After they checked in they went to their room on the 8th floor, room 871. It wasn't the top of the hotel but it was high enough that they had a great view of the ocean. Shortly their bags arrived and they unpacked.

Let's go downstairs for dinner. I'm hungry!" Silvia declared. "I also want to see the pool. It's a salt water pool I think." She knew Dario wanted to do room service but she needed to tease him a little.

"Oh, ok. I thought we'd get room service." Dario said, trying not to sound disappointed. "We can tomorrow. Tonight I want to eat downstairs. I'd like a table outside on the boardwalk." Silvia deadpanned. She knew he was trying to hide his disappointment, and she acted oblivious to it.

As they sat at a table right next to the boardwalk and had dinner, they had a vibrant conversation, a lot like when they were dating. The way Dario looked at Silvia during dinner it was clear to Silvia that what Dario really wanted for dessert was her. She thought to herself "good... the anticipation is good for him..." while they joked and laughed and enjoyed each other's company and the weather.

After dessert they went for a stroll on the boardwalk, holding hands, still talking and laughing. As the sun set and the boardwalk began to come alive with the usual evening attractions and activities, Dario and Silvia made their way up to their room. As Dario moved in to kiss her on the elevator she once again purposely snubbed him. Annoyed, Dario stood back and waited uncomfortably for the elevator doors to open. They walked back to the room and Dario unlocked the door. Silvia walked in and Dario followed. Silvia then went around Dario back to the door, discreetly hung the "do not disturb" sign on the doorknob, closed the door and locked it.

Silvia went into the bathroom to change. Dario sat on the bed, flipping through the book of local attractions and activities, getting bored. But he wouldn't be bored for long.

As the bathroom door opened, a gorgeous mistress emerged. She had changed into some very skimpy lingerie and a pair of thigh high boots and fishnets. The lingerie was a bit too small, so her breasts swelled and her magnificent ass bulged out in an intoxicating display of sensual lusciousness. In her hand was the icing on the cake... a long, black delryn cane. Dario just stared, slackjawed, for the moment too stunned to even notice the sudden bulge in his pants.

"I know this is what you want." She said, seductively, her voice dramatically breathless, between a whisper and a normal speaking tone. Dario, now returning to his senses started grinning from ear to ear. "Come here and take off your clothes." She demanded. He eagerly did as he was asked... or so he thought. As he leapt up from the bed, he stripped down quickly and walked over to her, giddy with excitement.

She reached around and grabbed his ass roughly and slapped it. "Turn around and lean over the arm of that chair." she commanded. He eagerly did as he was asked. She cracked the cane hard across his ass. A sudden surge of white hot searing pain engulfed his ass. He moaned contentedly.

"What did I just ask you to do?" She calmly asked.

"To bend over the chair arm." He replied.

Another sudden, hard stroke of the cane viciously shocked his ass. He grunted and then sighed.

"No, before that." She said.

"You told me to undress and come to you." He said, unsure of what was to come.

Another severe lash cracked like a gunshot across his ass. "No. Think carefully." She said softly as she stood back and swished the cane menacingly through thr air. "You need to listen carefully to what I say, or there will be harsh consequences." She stated calmly yet confidently. "Think about it."

"I am." He replied, with a hint of annoyance in his voice. She decided his tone needed some adjusting. "Maybe this will jog your memory." she growled, as a torrent of 6 harsh lashes rained down on his ass. The shock of it made him flinch and pull away.

"I didn't say you could move. Get back in position. If you move again without permission, there will be consequences. Now, what did I ask you to do?"

"You asked me to take off my clothes and come to you." He said, a mixture of shock and excitement in his voice. Her assertiveness was quite unexpected but also something he had longed for from her. For so long he had wanted her to dominate him, and she was finally doing it, and doing a fantastic job! He was so turned on, his cock was rock hard. He braced for what he knew was coming because he just gave her the same answer again. Sure enough, six exceptionally hard strokes scorched his throbbing ass.

"Are you sure about the order in which I asked you to do those things?" She questioned him, mockingly.

Dario's thoughts pierced the haze of pain and he said "You asked me to come to you and then undress."

Another razor sharp stroke cracked across his ass. "Is that what you did?" She asked.

"No." He answered, realizing he took his clothes off first. Then another crack of the cane marked his ass. "No, what?" She asked.

"No, I took my clothes off first and then came to you?" He asked sheepishly.

Another blistering stroke of the cane marked his ass.

"No, you took your clothes off first and then came to me, what?" She asked.

"Um... No, I took my clothes off first and then came to you, mistress?" He offered.

Another white hot stripe blazed across his bare ass. "It's Goddess." She offered. Then another severe blow fell across his ass. "You always tell me what a goddess I am, so that's what you will refer to me as. Goddess. Understand?"

"Yes!" He eagerly replied, prompting another hard lash. "Yes goddess!" He replied.

"Good. Now I am going to tell you what I expect from you, and you will do what I ask. If you fail to do so, I will make it more and more difficult for you to be able to comfortably sit down tomorrow." She whispered in his ear.

"I've never had a problem sitting after you've caned me before." He said, willfully defiant. He was enjoying her attempt to be the dominant in the bedroom for once and she was magnificent, but he wasn't going to just give in. He intended to make her work for it. She didn't disappoint... his insolence earned him 12 more severe strokes that she vigorously applied to his now marked and welted ass.

"No backtalk." She calmly said.

He said nothing.

Another stripe seared his ass. "Do you understand?" She asked as another viciously applied stripe cracked against his quivering bottom.

"Yes Goddess!" He said arrogantly, but also a bit lustfully.

"Good. It seems like you're starting to learn." She said in a flirty voice.

"Well, I have a good teacher." He said in a mocking tone. She was having none of it. "6 more strokes." She coldy declared. Immediately a searing, ruthless round of strokes were laid across his striped buttocks. These were significantly more painful as she was really winding up and putting her whole body into it. In fact they were so powerful that he grunted through gritted teeth with every stripe. He couldn't maintain position and he flinched and pulled away on the 4th stroke.

"I warned you about not pulling away. You are now getting twelve more, plus the two you didn't finish. If you pull away again, I'll have you lay over the bed corner and give you 24 more strokes, plus the ones you didn't finish from this time. Do you understand?" She spoke, calmly but forcefully.

"Yes. Goddess." He moaned sensually, shocked by her strictness. He was extremely aroused and intoxicated by the flood of hormones and endorphins coursing through his body. The pain was both agonizing and euphoric. She began applying the cane to his ass again. Every stroke was an explosion of pain and bliss. Despite the pain, he raised his ass defiantly toward her, presenting it more fully and vulnerably, purposely causing the pain to be even more severe. He groaned lustfully as she tormented his quivering, wobbling ass.

When she was finished administering the last lash, she ordered him to suck her tits and finger her. "Yes Goddess!" He eagerly proclaimed and hungrily took her ample breasts into his mouth, nibbling and sucking her engorged nipples. He ran his fingers across her dripping wet pussy, stroking her clitoris as he continued nibbling her full, heaving breasts as she moaned and licked her lips.

"I want to grind on your thigh." She moaned. But Dario resisted. Now, he would test her resolve.

"No." He told her as he continued pleasuring her.

He was shocked to see a flash of genuine anger in her eyes as she asked him what he said.

He couldn't believe how nervous he was, even slightly afraid. It was so exciting and nerve wracking all at once! He stood his ground and defiantly said "No, I don't want to." Then, to tweak her a bit more, he said "Goddess." in a mocking and condescending tone.

"Fine." She calmly retorted. "Let's see if I can convince you to reconsider. Over the edge of the bed. You won't be able to take this without moving otherwise."

"How many this time?" Dario quipped, not a hint of reverence left. He was really goading her. Would she follow through?

"When you are begging me to stop whipping your ass and grind on your thigh." She whispered in his ear.

"Oh?" He moaned excitedly.

"You'll be about half way through." She purred.

Dario swallowed excitedly in anticipation. He defiantly arched his back to present his ass more fully to her lash.

She put all her strength into every stripe. Each lash exploded on his ass with an ear splitting crack! He refused to give in, moaning and sometimes yelling through gritted teeth. Her resolve was unrelenting. She maintained count in her head... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26...

"OK! Alright! You win!" Dario cried out! She went right on lashing his ass. 28, 29, 30... "I give in!" He shouted! 32, 33, 34, 35... "Please! I give in! You win!" He shouted, yet the lashes kept coming. 37, 38, 39, 40... His mind raced, why won't she stop? He thought about using his safe word but then suddenly he remembered... Goddess!

"You win Goddess! I give in Goddess! Please Goddess!" he begged her. She finally relented.

"Are you ready to let me grind on your thigh?" She asked. "Yes Goddess" He moaned exhaustedly.

"Good, but before we do... Do you remember what I said before we started, that when you gave in to me that we'd only be about halfway through?" She cruelly reminded him.

"Yes, Goddess, but that was on the 26th lash. We were almost double that before you stopped."

"No, you didn't give in then. We were over 41 by the time you properly gave in by calling me Goddess. That means you have 41 more strokes coming."

"Are you serious?!" Dario said, shocked. Never had she been so deliciously cruel during any of the other spankings she gave him in the past.

"You're questioning me? Ok, make that 50. Do you understand or do you want me to add on more?" She coldly stated.

"Yes Goddess, I understand you." Dario said, shocked. He had wanted this for so long and now finally, she was totally in control. He braced for the caning but she paused. "No." She said. "You need to go back to the chair. That way you have to hold your position." Dario was shocked! She was actually setting him up to have to take extra strokes, because as hard as she was hitting his ass now, it was unlikely he could take it all without moving.

"50 strokes, plus 10 every time you move out of position. Understand?" She declared while poking his sore ass cheeks with the tip of the cane.

"Yes Goddess" He sighed.

She laid into his ass vigorously. The strokes rained down mercilessly. He gritted his teeth and moaned, trying not to cry out. He struggled to not move out of position but he managed. As she ruthlessly lashed his ass he became ever more aroused. She was putting all her strength into each stroke. He groaned and struggled to maintain composure but once again he sought to test her resolve. Right before the 50th stroke he purposely squirmed out of position. Silvia immediately declared 10 extra strokes would be applied. Dario repositioned himself and the thrashing continued.

Every agonizing lash burned like white hot rods were being laid across his ass. But through the pain, he continued to get even harder. He was incredibly horny for her. The harder she whipped his ass, the more he lusted for her.

Finally, the blistering whipping of his ass was over. Silvia demanded to grind on his thigh, which he agreed to this time. But he got 6 more lashes for forgetting to call her Goddess.

As she ground her soaking wet pussy onto his thigh, he bit and sucked on her glorious tits until she orgasmed... which didn't take very long, as her first foray into really dominating her husband had made her extremely hot. It was a hard, long orgasm. As she kept cumming she asked him to spank her, which he eagerly did. Finally she collapsed on him contentedly.

"I want you inside me." She demanded. He eagerly put his condom on over his still rock hard dick. But Silvia, intoxicated by her newfound dominance, had to rein him in. "Did you ask for permission to put that condom on?" She questioned him.

"No I didn't." He replied. He purposely didn't call her Goddess because he knew when she asked that question that she was already intending to flog his ass some more, so he decided that he'd make her work a little harder.

" No you didn't, what?" She asked.

" I didn't ask to put on a condom." he said, knowing full well what she actually meant.

"I think you forget to refer to me as goddess." She huffed.

"No, actually I didn't. I figured you were already going to give me another whipping for putting the condom on without asking you for permission, so I might as well make you have to work harder." He calmly said.

"Well, I see you haven't really learned your lesson yet. Maybe another 25 lashes will remind you to address me properly." She replied. "Bend over the bed. You won't be able to stay in position this time. I need to correct you quickly because I need you inside me."

"Well if you're not even going to give me an opportunity to show you that I can take your punishment without pulling away, then why don't you just make it 50 more? You've thrashed my ass enough now that I am used to the sensation so it doesn't hurt much and it feels good because I'm so turned on right now. You won't be able to do it hard enough that it doesn't feel like pleasure. Do it hard and do it fast so there's no recovery time between the strokes. You might get a moan out of me, but I doubt it. Your arms probably feel like rubber right now so you're probably not even going to hit that hard."

He was intentionally goading her into putting her full strength into what probably would be the final lashing he would receive this evening. He was right. There was a glint of anger in her eyes when he said that her arms were probably too weak now for her to really dish it out. She was determined to prove them wrong.

He defiantly presented his well whipped bottom to her for even more thrashing. She was amazed that he didn't even bother to try to apologize to get out of it. She took careful aim because she intended to strike as much as possible on the sit spot and just right above the crease where his ass cheeks met the back of his thighs. This was where the majority of his punishment had been administered, so it already severely damaged and very tender.

She swung as hard as she could with all the force that she could generate. The cane cracked viciously against his bare ass as he moaned in pain but also with lustful pleasure. No matter how hard she managed to hit his ass he just continued to moan pleasurably. She couldn't get him to cry out or beg for mercy. She swung furiously and the full 50 lashes were applied in only a couple of minutes. When she finished she immediately grabbed his ass and squeezed hard. She dug her nails into the welts on his ass cheeks. He moaned contentedly.

"Now get up!" She demanded. When he stood she could clearly see that he was extremely aroused and that is erect cock was rock hard.

" I want you inside me now, and you are not allowed to cum until you make me orgasm three times. I know that no matter how much i beat your ass, it will still arouse you. If I don't get off three times before you cum then I'll just whip your ass until you are hard again and we will try a second time.

"Yes Goddess!" He replied, smirking.

She then laid down on the bed and put her legs up in the air. He entered her eagerly and slowly ground his hips against her wet throbbing pussy. He thrusted deep and kept the pressure on with every thrust before releasing and thrusting again. This drove her wild! He gradually increased his tempo and she raised her ass to meet him as he did, helping him to thrust even deeper. They matched each other with perfect rhythm, his deep, powerful thrusts causing her to cum over and over. The scorching pain of his throbbing ass made him struggle not to climax quickly but he managed to hold out just long enough for her to cum three times before he orgasmed. They both collapsed next to each other and locked gazes.

"That was amazing!" Silvia moaned.

"No, you were amazing!" Dario replied. "I always thought that you being dominant like that would just be a fantasy for me. You were incredible! You managed to really be strict and surprisingly severe. And that is a great thing! I am truly impressed and amazed! You were so fucking incredible. I needed that so fucking bad. It was especially good when you were really making it hurt and you saw it through. You didn't hold back and you didn't just make me submit to you but you also continued whipping me hard after I gave in to you. The fact that I had a real and severe consequence for refusing to give you what you asked me for was unbelievably hot! I am so incredibly impressed and turned on by that. Just thinking about it is making me horny again!" He gushed excitedly.

Then Dario pressed his luck. "Do you remember when you threatened to immediately whip me again until I was hard for a second round? I'm up for that if you want to, Goddess!" He hinted.

Silvia sighed and said "I have to admit that I enjoyed that a lot more than I thought I would. And I am surprised at how much of a turn on watching your ass get marked up as I whipped it, mainly because of how turned on you got you got from it. It was turning me on because of how much you were enjoying it. I definitely can dominate you again sometime, because I actually did enjoy it. But not now. I don't have any more dominance in me right now. But, you never know, tomorrow I might just have to put you in your place again."

"But now I know what to expect from you. Plus your arms are going to be tired so I don't think you will get me to give in tomorrow night!" Dario challenged her.

Silvia then reached around and squeezed his ass hard, digging her nails into his battered ass cheeks. He winced from the pain.

"Your ass seems pretty sore. I'm sure it's still going to be sore tomorrow. Plus I didn't hit you as hard as I could have. So maybe tomorrow I might have to cane you as hard as I can. I don't think that you'll be able to take it for long with your ass being so sore." She purred, lustfully.

12