All Comments on 'His Goddess'

by The_Spank_King

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AudeboAudebo11 months ago

Good story: plot and character development. Aristotle would have approved...

The_Spank_KingThe_Spank_King11 months agoAuthor

@Audibo: Thank you! I have another story but it keeps getting rejected. Do you have any volunteer editors to recommend? It is a similar husband and wife without kids for the weekend story, except this time the wife gets her ass thrashed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice concept but there is absolutely no way she uses a cane on him like that, and for well over 100 strokes, and he isn't a sobbing blithering mess. Seriously? I know all of these are pieces of fiction but please, try to present a fraction of reality when it comes to punishment, even between a wife and a husband that wants to be whipped, strapped, caned etc.

The_Spank_KingThe_Spank_King6 months agoAuthor

I have taken well over that amount in the past. I have to be in the right mood for it but if I am, I don't have an upper limit. I am quite proud of the fact that when I was in my 20s, I tired out a Mistress who was quite well known for being relentless. I refused to give in and she finally stopped because she felt like her arm was going to fall off. I earned a free session with her because of it. My ass was torn up, raw and bloody, but in about a month it was all healed back up. As soon as it was I went back for another thrashing. Both sessions were well over 200 strokes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Spank_King@The_Spank_King
A happily married husband and father with a wonderful wife and a serious spanking fetish. The stories I write are about average middle aged married people navigating the hurdles of life while endeavoring to enjoying their spanking kink with each other.