His Korean Goddess

Story Info
How can he earn his cum this month?
1.1k words
3.75
15.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nevitt lay still, with his mouthful as sitting on his chest was Bubba, Meilani's latest idiot boyfriend.

Bubba was shoving his cock into Nevitt's mouth, and Nevitt, the normally buttoned down statistician, now quite naked, was sucking away.

As this went on, with Nevitt lying in front of the couch, Meilani, Nevitt's beautiful wife was lounging, though her feet were fairly busy.

Meilani sat on the couch and was using her manicured toes to rub her husband's stiff cock. She knew she needed to keep him aroused if he was going to give Bubba a good blowjob.

Mei and Nevitt had practiced with strap-on dildos, but she worried that he wouldn't be a good host, and didn't want him to use any "teeth" when he was fellating.

Mei was half Korean and half Irish, and quite appealing, and of course Nevitt had been really upset when she proposed he suck "The real thing."

Nev had always thought of himself as kind of a part time submissive, a weekend warrior of sorts. He loved the creampie fantasy, and would happily eat sour cream from her clitoris.

Eventually, one night Nevitt told Mei that sour cream was salty, and that was when Meilani told him that she'd begun having an affair, and he was now slurping up the "real thing."

This had made poor Nevitt almost puke, but he had grown rather aroused, still. He had no idea how far this would go, though.

Now, Meilani rubbed Nev's cock just a little harder, as she perceived her husband was doing a great job sucking Bubba's schlong.

Nevitt couldn't get over how big Bubba's penis was.

He'd heard about it, of course. Meilani had told Nevitt time and again that his penis was little more than a rag of skin.

And apparently Bubba, who was a golf pro, had fucked half the wives at Buttermilk Falls Country Club.

Nevitt couldn't believe he had to go through such an ordeal to get his orgasm.

At first they'd played with chastity, but then Mei had proposed they try a month, and then it went up to two months, and then, in 2017, they moved it to every ninety days.

Mei wanted to just make it "occasionally" Nevitt insisted he wanted goal to work towards, and a date to look forward to. So they compromised.

It would be once every three months, but he would be put through some kind of weirdness when had his orgasm.

In March of 2017, Nevitt, who owned most of the houses in their cul-de-sac, jacked off in front of their picture window, where the neighbors, who he referred to as his "serfs" could potentially see.

This had been bad since Nev had to masturbate really quickly as the mailman might be coming soon. He didn't enjoy that orgasm much.

June 2017 was celebrated by Nevitt jacking into a condom that he had to drink.

In September of '17, he jacked off into another condom, that Mei poured into an ice cube tray along with several full condoms of Bubba's. They were made into popsicles ( little tooth picks in the middle) and Nev had snacks for a while. Ugh!

Thanksgiving of '17 was eventful. Mei's sister Mareike and her lesbian lover took turns whipping Nevitt's ass as he knelt and jerked, and the performance was repeated New Year's Eve.

In March '18, Meilani attached a sparking cord that had used to be connected to a lamp around Nevitt's balls and he'd had to jack it with a painful sizzle!

And so it went. Masturbation via rubbing his dick on the floor as his hands were cuffed, you name it, Mei thought of it. Nevitt thought of a few tortures also, as he was truly a masochist.

But this was rough. Still, Mei had primed Nevitt by making him especially desperate to orgasm. Usually she had Net Nanny on the computer, but since he was in a belt, she let him watch all the porn he could.

Twice a week, she'd taken the chastity belt off and given him an hour of manual teasing, sometimes actually riding Nevitt's prick until he was on the verge of an accident.

And she dressed hooker style around the house. At work, Meilani was a stodgy urban planner, but when she got home, she pulled out shiny glitter clothes and super short-shorts and danced around, sometimes binding Nevitt up naked and giving him long lap dances.

So when it came time for his three month orgasm, Nevitt didn't care. He would have sucked off a palomino horse. Maybe even a donkey.

But he was having a hard time with this. Nevitt swirled his tongue around the tip of Bubba's cock, and then tickled the underside, licking away.

Mei had shown him helpful websites and sex columns in "Cosmopolitan" magazine, and it was helping a little bit.

But apparently, Bubba was having a difficult time cumming. This was serious.

Mei was not going to finish the foot job successfully until Nevitt finished the blowjob. This was clear.

The torture and humiliation of the whole thing did make Nevitt's cock harder. The soft pretty toes brushed his feverish foreskin, and Nevitt was so hoping that he'd get release.

Over Bubba's hulking, bouncing form, he could see the beautiful long, full legs having their fun, moving carefully to give him the best stroking he could.

Meilani knew how to tease a man. Her brother, Duk-Soo, was a wimpy little guy, as many Asian men were. As Asians had traditionally small bodies, this made the girls quite attractive to American men.

But white girls weren't really into little "yaller" fellows.

Mei and Mareike had teased Duk-Soo shamelessly when they were still living at home, and they'd deplored his masturbation habits.

So, when Duk-Soo left home, in his mid twenties, to study abroad, the girls had locked him in a chastity belt.

They'd found this contraption at the Dungeonopolis Gift Shop, which was part of the Paincafe, Buttermilk Falls's famous BDSM oriented hotel and restaurant.

And that was how Mei had met Nevitt, and what a wonderful relationship they had.

But now, Bubba suddenly pulled his dick out of Nevitt's mouth.

"I'm sorry, Meilani, I can't do this. I'm just not a queer." Bubba said. "He might be."

"I'm not, but please let me finish. Or she won't let me finish either!" screamed Nevitt.

Nevitt's wrists and ankles were closely bound and he couldn't move. He wriggled, very frustrated as Melani locked the chastity belt back on.

"Can we go fuck?" Bubba asked curiously.

"Oh yeah. Good luck, you got to stay locked for another three months, Nev honey."

She left him bound, as he contemplated six months of chastity.

"Maybe I'll get you a homeless guy to suck off" came her floating voice as she and Bubba went into the bedroom.

Still, unhappy as he was, Nevitt's cock was about to pop the chastity belt...so excited and so humiliated. A sad, cocksucking cuckold. Oh well.