All Comments on 'His Loss, 1 Month Later'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful,romantic,loving,what more is there to say?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Thanks

Thanks, I needed that... My wifes family has cancer and it has shown me alot... I would never leave her over something like that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Do I sense that more is coming?

Scorpio:

This is such a wonderful story and told so well it would be a shame to let it drop. Thank You. Ronnie W.

ddpmanddpmanalmost 18 years ago
What an excellent sequel

Scopio you have sure hit a home run with this sequel. Thanks for continuing the tale to wrap it up. I will be looking forward to your next tale.

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
Super sequel !!!!

As I said in my previous comment, this was so much more than the usual fare dished out at LITEROTICA. This is such a wonderful tale that we continue to expect more even if it isn't really necessary. It is told so well it would be a shame to let it end here especially after learning that Crystal has such a “nice tush”. By all means a continuation please if only to lay John to rest! Outstanding writing SCORPIO, I’m looking forward to more. A true fan, Pete.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobabout 15 years ago
Love & Love & Love & Love Triumphant!

This is a MAGNIFICENT LOVE STORY! It's more than a little unconventional -- but beautifully told. And when the elderly parents arrive, who knew? I was hoping for some hot & juicy sex romps interspersed, but the warmth and depth of the love and devotion among these three is gorgeously depicted, with surprise support of the only parents the three can have. Great work! I love it.

whackgoatwhackgoatalmost 15 years ago
Great Continuation

This had more of the energy that was presnet in the last story that made it so great. The characters have grown and now are profoundly in love with each other and even better, you can tell that without them proclaiming it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliant - just brilliant

wow the story just got better and better and better as it bowled along. Now that would be my idea of heaven - two women to take care of and love. Then with Mike and Barbara adding to the mix - what fun that is - could just see them all in bed together having one big orgy - maybe that will happen on the cruise - now that would be magical? Just a small criticism - at one point Amanda suddenly became Andrea within a few lines - need to watch silly errors like that. And at one point in the conversation at the restaurant it got a bit confusing as to who was asking which question. Otherwise a damn good story and really enjoyed it. Well done.

The1PaladinThe1Paladinover 14 years ago
Loved it but...

I'm loving this story line, and I give it a 100 because of the story content alone. I don't normally try to criticism an author until I've read their last story, but you've hit a hot spot with me on a couple of these. Specifically moving between 1st and 3rd person and back in the middle of the story with a physical break in the story. It confuses me. As did the conversation with the parental units at lunch. I think some of the punctuation was off and it wasn't clear who was speaking.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 14 years ago
Do some research on the laws of the sea. On a cruise ship, when in international waters the laws of the ships registry applies.

So, you'd have to find a ship where the registry allows plural marriage AND who would be willing to conduct the ceremony.

Finally, NO MATTER the dubious legality of the marriage, the laws of the United States and the various States would override and apply.

Plural marriage is not legal anywhere in the United States.

Which is too bad since a single woman can only torment a single man for so long. With two they could work in shifts.

ananduananduabout 13 years ago
Legal or not

Polygamy in it's various forms is legal at least in the following countries:

Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa (if you see: the South African Prime has at least three wifes, as far as I know), Nepal, Bhutan, Guinea Bissau and a lot more.

By international agreement, poly marriages under the law of these States allowing it are legal in most parts of the world.

As my partners and me are living in one of these marriages, we decided to marry in Nepal, where polygamy can be extended to multiple men and women in one marriage. It's, except of one small south pacific state, the only one doing it that way. It took us a long time to fight the legality of our marriage through the dutch courts (our place of living) but finally we managed.

So, the prudish US laws may not accept it, but there are places where it is permitted, you only have to know where to go and how to fight for what you live and want.

Anyway: who cares about the significance of laws in a story. The story is well written and I love it. And even if these telling it is C R A P, why did you read it in the first place if you don't like it? just continue to the next one you like and spare us unqualified critics please. Constructive critics are what the author deserves.

One of the things I really appreciate is the way Scorpio expresses the way he loves and cherishes his wives. That is the reason why he is one of my favorite writers here on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

This is a story filled with love and exploration. It's wonderfully written. So please take the story as it is. Love in all is precious form. Tearing something so beautiful apart over legalities is just silly.

If you want to read true and technically correct stories, you may need to find an different site.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Great story

For information purposes only. There are several semi-legal colonies of polygamists in this Country. They are not prosecuted for it unless they force young girls to marry older men as a rule.

Polygamy was legal until 1903 when President Taft was pressured by the Protestant church into outlawing it with Federal law.

The entire 1st Testament of the bible was a history of polygamy for 6,000 years for you religeous types. I could go on and on about Abraham, King Soloman, King David, and many others about multiple wives and concubines. Neither God nor Jesus ever said anything against such in the bible. The only one that recommended having just one wife was the Apostle Paul that I know of, and that was because he believed that Priests should be celibate and men should have one wife so as to not be distracted by more when they were worshipping God.

Bigamy has only been around since after 1903 in America and it was created to control the Mormons who practiced living under the tenets of the Mormon religeon...which copied the old Testament's command to be fruitful and multiply. That said, talking religeon is not going to get us anywhere because we all have different brainwashing on the subject...depending on what Church we attended.

Good story Scorpio.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous