All Comments on 'His Loss'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
One of the best!

Scorpio: You've written on of the finest stories I have ever read on Literotica. It encompasses all of the emotions, trials, and tribulations of life, from John's cowardice and desertion of his wife and his wedding vows to compassion, humor, sex, and yes, love. My only complaint? I don't think the story is over old son. It needs and deserves a chapter 2. I'll forgive you if you can't do it because this story must have cost you a lot. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
yes fine work that needs a follow up

John freaking out and leaving while she is in the recovery room is one thing, stripping the house bare and abandoning her altogether is another. (wonder if John stripped all the financial accounts from Amanda. probably.)

a second chapter is needed for some resolution:

will Pete, Amanda and Barbara become a permanent 3some?

or will they break up someway? or have children?

what will Amanda do if John returns? what will John do, since he acts irrationally?

thebulletthebulletabout 19 years ago
wonderful

This is one of those stories that is so good that the reader wants more but it isn't really necessary. The story stands on its own merits.

Still, I too what like to see chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
beautiful!!!!!!

Very beautiful story! And there are men that don't care about the unimportant stuff and just love the woman for who she is. Applaud to them all!!

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
This was an awesome read.

this is what life is about caring and sharing. all this will help Amanda recovery quickly. Now this is a very good case of a husband being a wimp.

Grey BeardGrey Beardalmost 19 years ago
So much more than just sex.

PETE SAID "so I took the paper from her and wiped her. Under other circumstances that would have been a very sexual moment. It was sensual and tender but not sexual."

This story is of course sexual, but oh so very very sensual and tender. Scorpio, you are very good at what you do, and I look forward to more stories that are sexy, but without a doubt based on love.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
A truly great story of compassion and love.

This was so much more than the usual fare dished out at LITEROTICA. This is a tale that is so, so good that we expect more even if it isn't really necessary. I too would like to see a continuation if only for some 'peace of mind'. John's cowardice and desertion of his wife certainly needs to be addressed.

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
Wonderful

the author is working on a delicate situation. All to often many can't or do not overcome the problem. The real tendernesss and love come in when there is a partial breast removal.

Good tretment of a delicate problem. Well done

ddpmanddpmanalmost 18 years ago
Still a tender tale

This is a heads up. Scorpio has released a sequel for this tale. I heard about it on 5/14/06. Literotica is slow in putting it up. Will check tomorrow.

I hope it is good as the original

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
glad to have read it

nicely written.

kudos to the author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

I re-read this story before reading the second part. I enjoyed it very much.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Only

Only just started reading this authors stories.'Wimps' was hilarious,'Farm' was excellent,this one is superb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wonderful story

I nerver thought a story about a lunpectomy, a cowardly husband and two women loving one man could possibly be erotic and sensitive, but this is it . Wonderful, warm-hearted story about three loving people.No explanation of why or how Barbara fell in love instantaneously, but who cares. Great writing job. the Ct. Yankee

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
More please

More chapters with Barbara and Amanda will you be writing an epilog telling why amands husband took of like that did they file for abandondement of spouse or divorce does the three of them live together ?I do hope you continue with more chapters Scorpio.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 16 years ago
Re-reading it is Even Better

I read this story right after S44 posted it. Somehow came back to it tonight - wow. THIS is Erotica! Well done!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobabout 15 years ago
Great Loving, Great Sex!

This is just about a perfect blend of generous, sweet, profoundly caring love and HOT-DAMN SEX. A threesome is not my cup of tea (too damn much work, and it's difficult to focus), but these three fine people do it absolutely right. Great stuff!! It's worth a careful reread. I love it!

whackgoatwhackgoatalmost 15 years ago
Bravo!

This story is one of, sadly, too few stories that actually have a story that I find to be interesting. The characters have plenty of room to develope in future stories (wink, wink) but are as of now a little incomplete. On the flip side a minor problem I have with this was that the reason that I was drawn to this story was a search for 'oral' tags and I was slightly dissapointed by the lack of oral. This isn't about the story so much as tags. Be a little more selective with them in the future. I loved the story please continue.

whackgoatwhackgoatalmost 15 years ago
Sorry a misunderstanding.

I had been drawn to the sequel which as of now may still contain oral. I am sorry to have criticized your tagging abilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bittersweet story

and enjoyable and with humour too. Just find it a bit incredulous that a woman having just had serious surgery is able to fuck without pain - that's stretching the bounds a bit. Otherwise very tender, very caring and loving to attend to her needs and be there for her. You have to feel sorry for her husband who just couldn't hack her being in hospital or having surgery - happens all to frequently unfortunately. As she gets better and the pain goes no doubt they end up having wild and loving sex as a threesome and even all move in together as a trio.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Great theme -

Too many people find terror in injury and disease - too few find joy in the life that is maintained -

Thanks -

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
This is good

You are back to writing about love and caring people, where you should stay I think. You are a superior writer when you write those kinds of stories. The commenters really praise these kind because they are not the usual fare that draw the hateful comments or the sadistic glee when you trash and enact terrible revenge on some poor women. Just my opinion.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
You always tell a good tale and this was one of your best!

Thanks for a great story that was well worth the Five Stars I gave it.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
superb

Great job both for a great story and also in addressing an issue I'm sure plagues the minds of all victims of cancer. The answer is a resounding YES, you are wanted, you are needed and you are loved. If not with the person you are currently with leave that person and find someone with a heart that can love unconditionally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow....

Memorable, enjoyable, poignant and joyfully erotic while closing perfectly. I thought of my wife's melanoma scar; mid-thigh front, as deep as half a grapefruit.....funny, in twenty years, my thumb and my hand must have caressed it thousands, perhaps tens of thousands of times. There always still beautiful, sexy and gorgeous......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful story.

I'm not sure I have ever reacted to a story quite like your's. The sincerity and empathetic characteristics made the story beautifully erotic. Thank you for sharing.

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

Like others I thought this was and is a very wonderful story of people caring for others in a time when kindness and help is needed most with out hope of rewards. I would like to see more of how this goes. Thanks so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 hours ago

"And did you think, too bad they are scared?'

Yeah, scared breasts scare me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous