His Lover's Birthday

Story Info
Two lovers enjoy celebrating a birthday.
3.5k words
4.35
2.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forward: This was written as a gift to my sexy lover. While I could not be with you on your birthday I wrote this imagining a perfect evening shared with you celebrating your special day. You are my lover, my muse and my friend and I am forever grateful for you.

It was her birthday and he wanted to make the day special for her. He could have given her all sorts of gifts. He had thoughts like giving her trinkets she would have enjoyed, clothes that would have made her look even prettier than she already was or even some special toys that she could have used in his absence. But he knew what she wanted, she wanted to spend an evening with her lover. He made sure that he kept his calendar clear and arranged reservations for a nice dinner at a swanky new hotel and reserved a room for them upstairs. They met in the bar and hugged briefly before sitting down and ordering drinks. After a bit of small talk their table in the main dining room was ready and they proceeded to follow the hostess to a secluded corner booth in the back of the restaurant. He had told the staff when making the reservation they were celebrating her birthday and they had thoughtfully prepared a little note exclaiming "Happy Birthday" and already had two glasses of champagne poured and waiting. They slid into the booth and after the hostess left, she turned to him and said, "this is perfect," before leaning in to kiss him.

As their courses came and went, they enjoyed delicious food, wonderful libations and delightful conversation. There was plenty of under the table touching and teasing by both. A few times he had slipped his hand up her skirt to brush the inside of her thighs causing her to lose her train of thought for a moment. She had rubbed her hand over the zipper of his pants and felt a bulge that prompted a devious smile.

As they finished dessert and the bill was paid, he looked at her and asked, "are you ready for the next part of your birthday evening?"

"Absolutely," she responded. They walked hand in hand from the restaurant to the elevator and were fortunate to have the car all to themselves. All of the drinks, teasing and conversation finally caught up to them and they crashed into each other arms and kissed passionately and did not stop until the chime announced they were at their floor and the door began to open.

They quickly walked down the hall to their room and as he unlocked the door and held it open to her, she was taken aback by what she saw. He had lit some little electric tea lights and placed flower petals across the room. She led the way looking around in amazement and turned to him and said, "you are truly my dream birthday gift."

Again, they embraced and kissed again. This time there was no fear of interruption and they kissed long and deep. His hands took her by the face and held it gently for a few minutes before rubbing her back and arms and finally finding her ample ass. As they kissed, he squeezed and caressed it and could feel her panties through the dress she was wearing. Her hands grabbed at his beard, pulling gently before running them across his chest and then down to the front of his pants. When she felt him growing hard, she gave a little purr of satisfaction between their kisses.

Soon clothes began to come off. It started when she unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders so she could run her fingers through the hair on his chest. Then he unzipped the back of her dress enough and allowed the soft material to fall to the floor. For a moment he had to break the kiss so he could take a half step back to see her gorgeous body in a pair of matching lace panties and bra. The sight was amazing. The bra barely contained her voluptuous breasts, and the panties just barely covered her pussy. But the urge to kiss her again overwhelmed him and he stepped back to her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close to him while their lips met again.

The tongues of the two lovers voraciously danced in an out of each other's mouth and the erotic sensation sent chills through them both. His cock continued to get harder and soon she had unzipped his pants and pushed them to the ground. Letting them fall, he adjusted slightly to kick his shoes off and this shortened him slightly. As her hand found its way under the waist band of his boxers, she found his cock and wrapped her smooth silky hand around it. He moaned in pleasure as the explosion of need and lust raced through his body. He responded by slipping a hand under the lace of her panties and as she parted her legs slightly for him, he was not surprised to discover how aroused she was. This only further drove him wild, and he kissed her harder while his fingers played with her wet pussy. The more he played with her the more ferocious the kisses became and fearing that she would overtake him immediately he stopped fingering her and broke the kiss long enough to taste the wetness on his fingers savoring the taste of her sexuality.

Recapturing his breath, he leaned in again to kiss her. This time his hands where caressing her back and his hand ran across the back of her bra. In his mind he told himself he wanted to feel her breasts pressed against his chest so deftly he unclasped the lingerie top and stepped a half step away to allow the sexy piece of clothing fall to the ground next to his shirt. Feeling as her chest pressed against his forced more need into him and he relished the pressure of her hard nipples pressed against his chest.

She also loved the way it felt, the closeness and the eroticism of their bodies pressed together while they ravenously kissed turned her on more and she could feel the heat growing inside her. As good as it felt, she wanted more. She wanted him with no clothes on; so while he was pulling her close she hooked her fingers in the waistband of his boxers and pushed them off his hips and let them fall on top of his pants. Standing there admiring her naked lover she could see the clearly how he desired her based on how erect his cock had become. It was at rigid attention, and she longed to feel it inside her. While caressing that gorgeous cock she lowered herself so she was eye level with his manhood and wrapped her lips around it and slowly slid it into her mouth. As she took him inch by inch she gently caressed his balls and got the reaction from him she wanted as he seemingly got even harder. When she got to the base of his cock her tongue pressed against his penis, she was nearly choking it was so deep. Slowly she slid it out enjoying every second of this pleasure. As she got to the tip, she swirled her tongue around it and playfully flicked her tongue across his head. He moaned in pleasure but did not want to cum just yet and to stop her from taking him over the edge he pulled her back up to his kiss and she grudgingly obliged.

Now it was his turn to please her, and he wanted to enjoy the taste of her. As he slowly maneuvered them closer to the bed his lips and tongue continued the dance with her lips. He slid his hands to her lace panties and again slid between her legs where he could feel the fabric wet from her arousal. He pushed them down and past her thighs to give him the access he wanted and felt again the hot wetness of her pussy. As they got the edge of the bed, he gently laid her down with her ass on the edge and spread her legs giving him the perfect view of her amazing pussy. He loved that pussy, dreamt about, craved it and needed to taste it. With her legs open to him and now on his knees he kissed his way up her inner thighs. As he did this she spread her legs more to allow him access and he breathed in the sweet aroma of her desire. Finally, he made his way up to her glistening pussy lips that he craved so much.

He loved the way her pussy smelled, it told him how much she wanted him, but he loved the way it tasted even more. He wasted no time moving to her pussy lips. Running his tongue up and down her moist slit he took his time enjoying the feel of her beautiful pussy as he used his tongue to open her up. Proceeding further he came to her swollen clit, already aroused from the touching and kissing, his mouth wrapped around it and he began to suck pulling it further from its little hiding spot. Hearing her breath catch he knew she was enjoying him so he sucked harder. Soon he was rolling his velvety tongue across her now fully engorged clit and heard her moaning for more. He looked up to catch her eye and when she saw him looking at her he smirked and said, "let it go baby, cum all over my face." As soon as the words had escaped his mouth he was back licking her clit and he felt the first small orgasm as it rolled through her. For some that would be enough but not him, he wanted more, he wanted to drive her wild. With that mindset his licking and sucking of her clit continued while he deftly slipped a finger inside her pussy. God was she hot, her pussy was on fire with need, and he knew where to touch her to really set her off. Knowing her body intimately he touched her in the just the right spot and as he did he could hear her plead for him not to stop. Of course, that wasn't going to happen, he was going to make her cum hard. His finger insider found the spot and as he caressed it while still licking her clit, he felt her pussy clench and tighten as she came again. This drove him wild with lust and he wanted to taste even more of her. He briefly took a break from her clit and ran his tongue up and down her pussy lips tasting the juices that had escaped her in the first two orgasms. As his tongue found her pussy, he pushed in inside her to fill her hotness with his wanting tongue and moved his hand up to her clit to slowly circle it with his thumb. By this time her hands where on his head, caressing the smoothness while enjoying the feeling of his beard scratchy on the inside of her thighs.

His tongue continued exploring her pussy needing to come in contact with every millimeter of her sexiness and soon he was back enjoying her clit. Again he slipped his finger inside her and as he did, he felt her legs wrap around his head. This encouraged him even more and soon he was fucking her with his finger while his tongue flicked across her clit, and he reached up to take one of her breasts in his hand. That was all it took before she began quivering in the most intense orgasm yet. With his hand pinching her hard nipple, a finger hitting her in just the perfect spot inside her pussy and feeling the velvet touch of his tongue switching between flicking her clit and sucking on the exposed love button she came hard. This was his favorite one yet as she began to gush all over his face. He felt the white-hot liquid erupt from her pussy as his finger was locked inside by her fully swollen pussy and he was incredibly turned on by the moans and pleas coming from her as she came hard on his face. And just when most people would stop, he did not, he took his sucking and touching to another level in an attempt to make her come even harder. He was rewarded for his efforts as she came again even harder, this time her hips bucking as her whole body quivered with this most intense orgasm. This time she tried to push his head away but his desire and stubbornness would not budge and he kept licking and sucking, trying to swallow every drop of her juices as they flowed like a river out of her. She was cumming so hard he had the thought that drowning between her legs would be an awesome way to go.

Finally, it was time to stop, he kissed his way up her lithe sexy body, stopping at her breasts to playfully bite each of her full hard nipples and to run his tongue around her red areolas while caressing her voluptuous bosom. Soon he made it back to her mouth where his lips, wet with her juices found her wanting mouth and they kissed again.

As they kissed, she maneuvered her body so her pussy was pressed against his still hard cock. Feeling this, she began to gyrate her hips as to tease him and feel her lover press against her soaking wet pussy. She subtly moved her hand between them and grabbed his manhood and began using the tip as a toy, rubbing the head against her clit and growling at the erotic feeling of using her lover. After teasing them both, she slid the head of his hard cock to her pussy and let the tip slide in just enough for her to get the first sensation of being filled by his manhood. Slowly he began pressing himself further into her and she could feel as her pussy wrapped tightly around his shaft and felt his hardness deep inside her. She gasped as his cock was fully engulfed by her and for a moment relished the feeling of this closeness. Until he started to pull out of her, at feeling him pulling back she moaned in wanting need. She did not want his cock to leave her, she wanted him to stay buried deep inside her, but he continued until just the tip of his penis was at her pussy lips before he again pushed himself deep inside her. This movement elicited another moan, this one in pleasure as he again filled her pussy with his hard cock until he began pulling back out in a slowly repeating motion of deep thrust in followed by the sensation of pulling back out. This slow thrusting back and forth continued while they kissed. Each time he filled her, their kisses become more heated and needing. During these motions, he had maneuvered his body over her and with the weight of his form pressing down onto her and her arms wrapped around him they made love.

They stayed this way for a few minutes longer but soon she wanted control, it was her birthday after all and she wanted to control the moment. She broke their kiss and told him to roll over. In response he did roll off her but before she could climb on top of him, he told her to wait there for a moment. Getting up he went to his overnight bag and with his back turned to her he pulled the next gift for her from his bag. Turning around, he showed her the blue cock ring with the built-in vibrator as he quickly put it on and hit the power button causing it to start its magical vibration. He quickly returned to her, kissing her again before laying on his back. She straddled him, grabbing his hard cock, and again with it in her hand she positioned it just where she wanted it, at her needing pussy. Lowering herself onto him, she could feel the head of his cock as it drove deep into her soaking wet pussy that was on fire for him. This feeling was heighted by the feeling of the vibrator attached to the base of his cock and she moved herself so that her clit could take advantage of the additional stimulation. This sent her wild and soon she was grinding back and forth on top of him. He reached up to grab her breasts, but she took one of his hands and guided it to her clit. She wanted him to rub her clit while she rode his cock, and he was more than willing to oblige.

He looked up at her and in pure sexual bliss told her, "Fuck me baby, cum all over my cock."

She loved it when he talked dirty to her and with that, she had her next orgasm. He felt her pussy clench around him and felt the pulses of her release. As before when he was eating her, this encouraged him more and his hand found her clit and began rubbing it harder and faster to match the intensity of her grinding movements on him.

"God damn you are sexy," he cried. "I want to feel your juices flowing all over my cock."

She wasn't sure what it was that triggered her next orgasm. It could have been his cock sliding in and out of her pussy at a mind-blowing pace, or maybe it was the vibrator on his cock and the feeling of his fingers flicking across her clit. Maybe it was looking down at her lover as she fucked him senseless combined with his verbal exclamation that he wanted her to cum. She loved the way this man made her feel. She truly was a sexual goddess to him and because of that she wanted to do what he had asked, she wanted to cum all over his cock. And in that moment, she did. She had the most powerful orgasm of the evening. This one caused her pussy to contract with ferocious tightness around his rock-hard cock and in that moment of constriction the dam broke, and her pussy filled with her juices. The sweet nectar of her orgasm surged uncontained from her and flowed all over his cock. She cried out in absolute pleasure and her whole body quivered in her moment of sexual release.

But even though she had this pleasure filled release she did not stop, she wanted more, and her speed increased on top of him. She needed to feel him cum inside her. She wanted to feel his cock spasm as he shot his load into her and so to that end, she kept grinding. She leaned forward, placing her hands on his chest and looked into his eyes and in that moment, she knew he was hers and he she was to feel her lover's release.

"Cum baby, cum for me now," she demanded! And with that he let himself go inside her. The wave of pleasure that rolled through him sent shockwaves starting at his cock and dispersing through his entire body. He shook with the release and as he become overloaded with this sexual energy his cock let forth his own fluid to mix with her in the ultimate lovers cocktail. She felt his cock pulsing against the inside of her pussy, and this released her own intense orgasm as she came with him. But she never stopped, she wanted every microscopic bit of sexual energy her lover had, and she took it. Grinding harder to not let his orgasm stop. She just kept going, cumming again, her insides fired with the intense pleasure that can only be achieved with your lover at this exact moment. They came together and when it passed, he leaned forward to take her in his arms and pull her mouth to his and he kissed her harder than he had kissed her all night.

They collapsed together on the bed. Both panting but neither wanting to move as he was still inside her feeling the aftershocks of her continuing micro-orgasms. They kissed again. Their hands never straying from the other's body, and each kept the intimate embrace. Both could feel the massive wetness between them. Between her juices and his cum they had truly made a mess of the bed, but neither cared, in fact they both enjoyed feeling the physical remains of this passionate love making session. Both were spent, for the moment.

They gazed at each other and in that moment his familiar smirk crossed his faced as he said, "happy birthday you fucking sexy goddess."

"Thank you, my passion-filled lover," she responded. "I would not want to spend this night with anyone else. " And with that they kissed again.