My Cousin's Wife

Story Info
Spur of the moment connection with my cousins wife.
2.9k words
3.91
5.4k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, I don't even know why I'm here right now," AJ muttered as he looked into the rearview mirror of his car.

He was sitting in the drive way of his cousin Ty's house building up the courage to socialize with members of his family he hadn't seen in years. It was his aunts birthday party and he came as a favor to Ty since they were both still close. He stayed for at least 30 seconds looking into the mirror until he let out a long sigh, turned the car off and decided to go in.

He had his half-finished star bucks drink in one hand and his aunts birthday gift in the other. Just as he stepped out of the car and shut the door, one of his younger cousins came running by playing a game of tag or something and barreled straight into his chest. He managed to save the gift but the same could not be said for his drink as it now stained the front of his t-shirt.

"Please lord, gimme the strength need to not kill a child today." He thought as he picked his now empty cup up off the ground and threw it away while keeping an eye on where his little cousin went to. He was definitely gonna catch a couple elbows in the bounce house later.

Begrudgingly, AJ walked to the door and knocked. No answer but the music was up loud and everyone was in the back yard so he let himself in and set his gift on the table with the other gifts. Truthfully, he wasn't very close with any of his family other than Ty but he didn't mind his aunt. She was always the life of the party and she could throw down so mean on the grill that he once gifted her a pair of New Balance sneakers as a joke. He went looking for her, which wasn't hard since you could ALWAYS hear her before you see her, so he could wish her happy birthday.

After exchanging pleasantries with his aunt his mind turned to the next mission: food. He could see that no one had fired up the grill yet so he thought, "fuck it," and went straight to the fridge. He found some lunch meat and bread and managed to sneakily make himself a sandwich. He was taking quick bites hoping no one would bother him. Suddenly, he felt a heavy hand on his shoulder.

"Boy, what the fuck you doin' with my muhfuckin LUNCH MEAT!?" Despite the voices exaggerated, threatening tone all he could muster up was a chuckle as he had heard the voice numerous times before.

He turned to see his favorite cousin Ty and the greeted each other like they were strangers even though they had just played 2k together the night before.

"Damn cuz! I thought you were bout to cry with that meat hanging out ya mouth," Ty joked.

"PAUSE!!!" Aj shot back as they both laughed a little too hard.

"When you get here?" Ty asked.

"Shit, I just walked in the door," replied AJ, "what about you?"

"I been here all day helping moms get ready," Ty said.

Though he said the next part of the sentence normally for some reason the words hit AJ's ears as if it were slow motion.

"Me and Lena."

Lena. Lena!!! How could he forget?! Of course she would be at her husband's moms' birthday party!

Lena was Ty's wife of three years. They'd been together since high school though. Sometimes, AJ would sit and wonder how his normal looking ass cousin wifed a certified twelve out of ten. She had everything you could want in a woman's body. She was 5'5, she had beautiful brown skin, shoulder length curls, her years playing soccer meant she had thick thighs and an even thicker ass, wonderfully petite boobs, nice full lips that concealed perfect teeth, and a smile that would make a blind man blush.

Ty was AJ's DAWG though and he had never even attempted anything more than a glance every now and then that lasted maybe a second longer than it should. Honestly, Ty had noticed AJ looking from time to time but he knew with a girl as fine as Lena that was bound to happen sometimes and she would walk around in booty shorts around the house while AJ was there from time to time. Besides, AJ was his boy! He'd never do anything other than look, right?! Right?!!

AJ and Ty chopped it up for a while cracking jokes about everyone that was there. Still no sign of Lena but they figured she was off with Ty's mom. At some point during the night AJ went off to the bathroom. The door wasn't locked as he was just using this as a break to recharge his social batteries for a second. He wet his face with water from the faucet and looked into the mirror.

Suddenly, the door flung open. It was her. It was Lena. She absentmindedly closed the door behind her. AJ took this opportunity to admire her. She wasn't dressed revealingly at all but her beauty was impossible to conceal. She was wearing black leggings and a black hoodie and her hair was tied back. Still she was stunning. AJ noticed her hands were covered in a red substance.

"Yo, are you okay?!" He blurted out, thinking she was bleeding.

Startled and not realizing she barged in on someone already in the restroom.

"Oh my god, AJ! I'm so sorry!" She went to turn around and leave.

"Nah, you're good. I was just tryna recharge a bit before I go back out there." He again asked, "are you okay?"

"Oh definitely. It's just ketchup. One of the little ones thought it'd be funny to splash it on me," She said.

"I already know who you're talking about. I'ma get his lil ass in the bounce house later." They both chuckled at the thought of a grown man assaulting a child in a bounce house.

Lena washed her hands off and decided to stay and shoot the shit with AJ for a bit.

"Where's that girl you were seeing?" She asked.

AJ didn't say anything, he just shot her a knowing look.

"Noooo AJ! I liked her."

"Yeah, I did too but she was so outgoing and energetic and I like-" he stammered.

"Sitting in the bathroom at parties." Lena laughed.

They were both laughing when all of a sudden they heard the door knob rattling. It was the same little cousin that dropped AJ's drink and squirted Lena with ketchup. The child was trying to get Lena to go outside with them but they were seemingly unaware of AJ's presence in the bathroom. Lena quickly ran to the door and held it closed. The child had already had the knob turned though so she couldn't lock it.

"Hurry up, help me." She whispered as she waved AJ over.

Aj stood behind her as she pushed the door shut and did the same. They weren't touching but he couldn't help but notice how close they were. He took a second to look down at her ass. It was definitely more than a handful. After a second or two of struggling the child got bored with the situation and ran off. Lena seized the moment and locked the door. She turned around but since AJ was too preoccupied with looking at her juicy ass he stayed pressing against the door.

So there they were, she had her back against the door and he was leaning over her. They had been fairly close but for some reason this was different. AJ kept his gaze directly focused on her eyes as she looked up at him. It felt like they were like this for an eternity but in reality it was probably on a second. Out of nowhere, Lena kissed AJ.

AJ's trifling ass didn't even flinch. He started kissing her back immediately. Before you knew it they were full on making out. His tongue was in her mouth and she was sucking on it like it was a dick. AJ's hands were all over her ass. He had waited literal years for this moment.

"We don't have a lot of time." She said with a breathy sigh.

Without missing a beat AJ grabbed the back of her neck and bent her over the sink. She got the message and pulled her black leggings down to her legs and arched her back. In that moment AJ could've died and gone to heaven. This was easily the hottest woman he'd ever seen and he was hard as a rock. He knew he had to be quick but he couldn't let this moment pass him up. He had no idea if it would ever happen again after all.

He got on his knees behind her, spread her ass, and started eating her pussy from the back. He had never tasted something so amazing. He knew it was all down hill from here. He focused on her clit but eventually moved up and tried to put the tip of his tongue inside her vagina. Eventually, he put two fingers inside of her and buried his tongue in her asshole.

This was a new sensation for Lena as it was something that Ty refused to do for some reason. She had to bite on to her sleeve to keep from screaming out.

"I need you to fuck me right now!" She whispered.

AJ stood up and pulled his cock out. He rubbed it back and forth on her asshole as he stuck his fingers in her mouth. Once his hand was wet enough he used her spit to lubricate his dick and put the tip inside of her. He thrust a bit and was now halfway in. One more thrust and he was buried balls deep inside of her. He wanted to savor the moment but knew they only had time for a quickie.

He started thrusting in and out of her, trying his best to stay quiet. He grabbed the hood of her sweatshirt and used it to choke her while he quietly fucked her. They could both hear the party going outside. She was so tight AJ knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

There was a knock on the door. AJ was so startled he jumped back. His dick slipped out of her with a little slurp noise. It was Ty. Thank god they had locked the door earlier.

"Len! Are you in there?" He slightly yelled so he could be heard above the music and general noise from the birthday party.

"Yes, baby! I'm just cleaning up." As she explained what she was doing she grabbed AJ's cock and put him back inside of her.

"Ok, mamas we're gonna cut the cake soon I want you to be there to sing with us!" He explained.

"Ok baby! I'm coming, I'm coming!" She said as her and AJ's eyes met each others in the mirror and she smirked.

"Take your time." Ty said unknowingly.

"Let's hurry up," She told AJ.

AJ fucked her for another minute or so.

"I'm bout to cum."

Lena pushed him back and squared in front of him. She sucked his balls into her mouth as he jerked his dick. The feeling of her twirling her tongue on his balls was enough to send him over the edge.

"I'm cumming!" He exclaimed.

She tried to put the head in her mouth but he shot a line of cum across her cheek before she could. She made sure to swallow every bit of the rest of his load though. She could feel his dick spasm with every shot of cum. Finally, he was done shooting his load down her throat. She gave him a few more sucks and let the tip plop from her mouth. She wiped the first bit of cum off of her face with her finger and sucked it dry.

Her and AJ exchanged an awkward stare as the gravity of what they'd just done had begun to dawn on them. The beginning of the happy birthday song snapped them out of it. She quickly exited the bathroom. AJ locked the door behind her. He stared into the mirror again in disbelief. He almost felt like he was going to pass out. After an acceptable time had passed he too exited the bathroom and made his way to his car so he could go home.

As soon as he got home he threw his phone in his bed, got in the shower, and went to bed after without looking at his phone again.

He awoke the next day at half past noon. He noted how he felt amazing and began to realize that yesterday was not a dream. He felt a pang of guilt as he reached for his phone. He saw two texts. One from Ty at 9 that morning that read

'What's up bro?! Thanks for coming yesterday. Didn't get to say bye. 2k later?'

He ignored it for the time being.

The other text was from Lena. He had just received it an hour ago.

'Hey... Ty's at work till 10. We need to talk ASAP'

Every bad thought possible went through AJ's head. After a bit of self loathing he responded,

'Be there in 15'

Almost instantly she replied.

'Text me when you get here. Don't come in.'

That was weird considering he'd been over hundreds of times before. This was not going to go well at all.

He put on his bummiest fit and prepared for the worst.

'Hey I'm outside'

He texted as soon as he arrived. She read it almost immediately. She didn't respond but a couple minutes later the door opened and she stepped out. She was wearing spandex shorts and the same hoodie from the party yesterday. She got in the car and AJ tried to sputter out an apology.

"Listen Len, I'm so sor-," before Lena interrupted.

"Drive. There's a park around the corner. We can talk without no one here seeing us."

AJ silently obeyed her. Even though the park was a 3 minute drive away it felt like 3 hours to him. The only words spoken were directions given by Lena. They arrived at the lot for the park and Lena told him to park off in the corner where they'd be away from prying eyes. AJ was on the verge of tears.

"Listen Lena, about yesterday. I am SO sorry." He said through broken breath.

"Don't be." She said assertively as she leaned over the center console in the car and started making out with him.

Any reticence that AJ had immediately vanished. He was making out with his dream girl. His hands immediately went to her ass as her hands undid the drawstring on his shorts and pulled his already hard dick out.

"You're already hard for me oooo," she said coyly through a smile.

Lena wasted no time. This wasn't like in the bathroom where they were trying to be quiet, the car was filled with the sound of her lips smacking and her gagging on her husbands' cousins' dick. He pulled her sweatshirt up so he could play with her tits and rub her back but it wasn't long before one hand was back glued to her ass and the other held her hair in a ponytail so none of it was in her way. She put his dick as far down her throat as it would go and he held her head there as she gagged. Her face turned red and tears started forming in her eyes. He pulled her off his dick fast as she gasped for air and went right back to throating him.

She was giving him the best blowjob of his life. He pulled down her shorts and started rubbing her pussy and teasing her asshole while she sucked him.

"Ima need you to eat my ass again soon. I loved that shit." She said desperately as she took her shorts all the way off.

He completely ignored her as he reclined his seat and scooted all the way back and pulled her over the center console. She put it in for him and started riding him sensually. It was unlike any sex he'd ever had in his life. It felt like they didn't have to communicate whatsoever. He knew what he had to do to satisfy her and vice versa. Their bodies were like one being in that moment. She leaned forward to kiss him as she rode him and the added element of hearing her moans were too much for him to hold out any longer.

"Ima cum," he exclaimed.

She only started riding him faster. At the same time that he came inside of her she had a mind blowing orgasm. Her legs started to spasm and she lost her rhythm on top of him. She held him close and they kissed as they both climaxed in his driver seat. He remained buried inside of her as they made out and embraced. She could feel his dick softening and his cum begin to ooze out of her. She rose up off of him and pulled her shorts back up. They were actually holding hands.

"Want to get something to eat?" She asked as he kissed the back of her hand and smiled.