His Masculine Odours

Story Info
Finn enjoys the masculine stench of his University room mate.
1.7k words
4.55
20.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guy521
Guy521
212 Followers

Finn carefully pressed his nose against Kyle's size twelve foot and inhaled deeply. The stench was insane. Day after day Kyle's feet had gone unwashed. Craddled by the same sweaty sneakers, that Kyle wore everyday to the gym. The same shoes that absorbed all the ripe sweat from Kyle's feet, and the sweat that had trickled down his muscular legs as he worked out. The ripe smell was acrid and sour. Unbearable to most. But to Finn, it was the definition of pure, unadulterated masculinity. He inhaled hard again, revelling in the erotic stench of his sleeping buddy.

Kyle's intermittent washing schedule was the first thing Finn had noticed when they first met in their University dorm. You could almost always smell Kyle if he was around. In the two years they had lived together, Finn had borrowed used underwear, gym kit and shoes from Kyle's room many times. He had shot so many loads with a sweaty, stinking piece of Kyle's kit, resting on his face. But, of late Finn had been wanting more than just remnants of Kyle's ripe body. He wanted to smell the real thing. With his stinking nineteen year old buddy, asleep on the couch, after a gruelling workout, it was the perfect opportunity to do so.

Again Finn placed his nose on Kyle's foot. He ran his nose from the sole up to the toes as he inhaled. Finn had expected the stench to lose its intensity as his nose got use to the smell. But it didn't. Every huff was as powerful and overwhelming as the one before it. Finn wondered how long it had been since Kyle had actually had a shower. Based on the strength of his foot odour, he imagined it had been a few days. His cock solid like rock, Finn opened his mouth and stuck Kyle's ripe toes in his mouth. The taste was both extremely salty and tangy. Finn couldn't get enough of it. He sucked on Kyle's feet like an animal, intoxicated by the foul stench and manly taste.

Suddenly, Kyle began to move slightly. Immediately Finn took his mouth off Kyle's foot and backed off. But, Kyle's feet were covered in Finn's saliva. Kyle might notice! However, much to Finn's relief, Kyle was still asleep. He must've been dreaming.

Satisfied that Kyle was definitely still asleep, Finn approached his buddy again. He wanted to smell Kyle's musky pits. Luckily for him, Kyle was wearing a vest, and slept with his left hand behind his head. This meant his left armpit was completely exposed. Kyle's armpit hair was matted to his skin from sweating, Finn's cock throbbed as he brought his nose onto the sweaty pit. The smell eye wateringly strong. The odour was thick and pungent, a true testament to the masculinity of the male body. Finn rubbed his nose all over the sweaty pit, snorting in the manly odour as if it were a drug. Eventually he had to 'come up' for some fresh air, but his nose was covered in Kyle's pit sweat, shiny in the afternoon light. He had no choice but to inhale Kyle's essence. This only made Finn hornier for his stinking buddy. Leaning in again, Finn ran his tongue over Kyle's armpit. There it was again, that masculine tang, Finn craved so desperately. However, Kyle's pit was a lot more salty than his feet. Not that it bothered Finn. He lapped up every drop of stinking pit sweat he could. My God, he was in heaven. Suddenly Kyle began to move again. Finn stumbled backwards, convinced he'd been caught. However, Kyle's eyes remained closed. Finn sighed in relief. Maybe he'd stop now, whilst he was ahead, and just take Kyle's ripe socks or sneakers to his room and blow his load with them draped over his nose. But, Finn then noticed something.

When Kyle had moved, the leg of his gym shorts had gotten caught on his bent knee. This had pulled the shorts down, exposing his patch of pubic hair and the base of his cock. There was no way Finn was going to waste this opportunity. He again kneeled next to his buddy. Slowly he lowered his nose into Kyle's coarse pubic hair. The stench was incredible. The strong, stale musk of cum, piss and groin sweat assaulted Finn's senses, as he inhaled deeply. Finn closed his eyes and inhaled again. This was what he craved. Precum oozed from his cock as he inhaled the masculine odours. But now, he wanted more, a lot more.

The base of Kyle's cock was very girthy, clearly he was well endowed. Finn trembled with anticipation as he lowered his nose onto the base of Kyle's shaft. It smelled just as ripe as the public hair.

'Fuck,' whispered Finn under his breath, as he took another whiff.

So far this experience had been incredible. Inhaling all the fresh masculine odours right from the source had been a treat for the senses. But Finn knew he had to have Kyle's cock head to. He was so close. The fat mushroom hood was clearly outlined in Kyle's shorts, almost inviting Finn to it. Carefully lifting the waist of Kyle's shorts, Finn reached in and pulled out Kyle's huge cock. Even soft, it was easily seven inches. Gently he lay the cock down on Kyle's washboard abs. He could already smell the tangy cock stink. Even just looking at the large, shiny cock head, Finn knew it had to be ripe. Picking up Kyle's cock again, Finn was about to take a big whiff of that shiny, stinking rod, when he heard Kyle whimper.

Immediately he dropped Kyle's shaft and scrambled backwards. Kyle's eyes were still closed, but Finn could see he was coming to. Quickly he ran to his room, and closed the door, leaving it ajar so he could see Kyle on the couch.

Opening his eyes, Kyle yawned and sat up on the couch. It was then that he realised his cock was out.

'What the fuck,' said Kyle looking confused.

Finn watched as Kyle laid back on the sofa, scratching his head, wondering why his shaft was fully exposed.

Finn was so scared. What if Kyle found out somehow, or already suspected him. However, Kyle just shook his head and took out his phone, seemingly accepting his exposure as a random occurrence.

'Finn?' shouted Kyle.

Finn's felt his stomach drop. Kyle must've known it was him! Kyle probably about to beat the crap out of him.

'Finn!'

Finn said nothing and watched his buddy on the couch. Suddenly Kyle got up, and began walking towards Finn's room. Wide eyed, Finn scrambled under his bed, not sure what to do.

'Finn? You in here bro?' asked Kyle.

Kyle stood by the door, surveying the empty room.

'I guess not,' said Kyle taking a few steps into Finn's room.

Finn then heard Kyle riffling through his things. What the hell was he doing? Arching his head, toward his mirror, Finn watched Kyle. He was looking through Finn's gym bag. What was going on? Finn was so confused. Kyle took something out of the bag. It was Finn's jockstrap. He grinned as he examined the worn jockstrap.

'Football season is almost over, and he still hasn't washed this thing.'

Finn looked on in puzzlement. What was Kyle doing with his stinking jockstrap?

Finn's mouth dropped open as Kyle brought the sweaty, cum stained jockstrap to his nose. Kyle was huffing Finn's stink!

'Fucking hell bro,' exclaimed Kyle as he took another whiff.

Finn couldn't believe what was happening. There he was, in his own room, hiding from his buddy, whilst Kyle snorted his filthy jockstrap.

Kyle then started to walk out of the room, jockstrap in hand. As soon as he left the room, Finn rolled out from under his bed, and peered out from behind his door. Kyle was in the living room, getting undressed. My God, he was beautiful. Every muscle was sculpted perfectly, his big cock standing to full attention, shiny in the afternoon sun. He sat on the couch and opened his legs wide. Finn watched in awe as Kyle caressed his sweaty ballsack, tugging on them, and whimpering with pleasure. Slowly his fingers moved up to his cock and stroked the sensitive glands behind his cock head. He continued to moan and whimper. Then he brought the stinking jockstrap to his face, inhaling hard. He grabbed his shaft and squeezed tight as he continued to smell Finn's manliness on his filthy fabric. He began to pump himself slowly. His pumping became faster and his moaning louder as he huffed Finn's jockstrap. It was then that he started moaning Finn's name.

'Finn! Fucking hell bro, you stink so bad,' cried Kyle 'let me sniff that manstink.'

'Finn! I need you man. Please don't shower, let me clean you with my mouth.'

Finn was completely speechless. Kyle was exactly like him, a filthy manstink lover. Not knowing exactly what he was going to do, he walked out of his room, towards Kyle. As soon as Kyle saw him his eyes went wide, and he jumped up of the couch.

'Finn! What the fuck. I thought you were out dude,' said Kyle frantically 'Look bro, before you beat the crap out of me, let me explain, I was just...'

Kyle was cut off as Finn grabbed him around the waist and pulled him in for a hard, passionate kiss. Kyle's body went rigid, clearly not expecting Finn's kiss. But, Finn felt Kyle's body relax as they continued to make out. This was incredible. Kyle's naked body was pressed against Finn, as they made out. Kyle's fingers ran through Finn's hair and as Finn's massaged and slapped Kyle's muscled ass. Kyle's masculine odours invaded Finn's senses again. He couldn't wait much longer. Breaking their kiss both boys rested their foreheads against each other's, breathing hard and saying nothing.

After a few more minutes of standing together Finn broke the silence.

'From now on I'll save my stink for you,' said Finn softly 'as long as you promise me yours,' said Finn.

Kyle looked at Finn with both awe and confusion in his eyes. Was Finn into stink to? But, then it suddenly clicked. The missing socks, underwear and shirts. It had been Finn. He had been taking them to huff the masculine odours ingrained in the fabric. Kyle grinned mischievously. He then, took his fingers and rubbed it around his sweaty ballsack. He then brought his fingers to Finn's nose, letting him smell the pungent aroma of his balls.

'It's all yours buddy.'

Guy521
Guy521
212 Followers