All Comments on 'His Mother’s Boss Ch. 01'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still no conclusion to Playgirls Obsession? 😪😪😪 Real sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hello your story and framing of many different scenarios can take place since the mother is contemplating how to approach her son and not make herself feel like a pimp as she needs to SHOW the love as a version and bring him out into full confidence of himself

Dillon2001Dillon2001about 2 years ago
I only say this one thing.

You spell cumming wrong, you accidentally spell cunning.

Dash91830Dash91830about 2 years agoAuthor
All my female protagonists humiliate and degrade their boys

If you've read my other stories, you'll see that the blondes, brunettes and redheads all assert control and demonstrate possessiveness by degrading their boyfriends. It's a common theme and in this story, the female protagonist just happens to be black. She isn't dominant because she is black. She is black AND dominant at the same time. It's a correlation but not causation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i love to see reese serve her black boss Alicia and became her slave as well. Licking her pussy and ass, cleaning up Noah cum from her body

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Thoughts, yeah. I know it's fantasy, and if you said Noah bent his granny over the altar at the front of the church and nailed her from behind in front of the whole congregation, it would be much easier to comprehend than and 18 year old trying to slow roll sex with a super hot 20 something Harvard grad because he doesn't want to fuck her too early in the relationship when there is no relationship. Let's recap your plot line. He's an 18 year old virgin who won't fuck unless he believes every smile from a girl is a path to a wedding? This wouldn't even flush in sci fi. Sorry, but this seems like it was written by an 8 year old. ⭐

JacobRiley49JacobRiley49about 2 years ago

I've read a few of your stories and enjoyed them. This I just found to be so hard to read. The pace and situations seem rushed. Sorry, 2 stars.

Dash91830Dash91830about 2 years agoAuthor
To 6King

I’m a 19 years old virgin and I would only ever have sex with someone who I’m in a serious relationship with. Some of us are that way. In Noah’s mind, sex is for two people who care about each other. He is attracted to her and that’s why he wants to have a relationship with her first before they have sex. I know for a fact that I’m waiting until the words ‘I love you’ before having sex for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your english language skill is above average. Grammar can be tricky. The more you read (good writing) the better it gets. In western culture your story line would be appropriate socially for a young girl. But most young men would jump for joy for such an opportunity. Even so, Alicia's style would put her in serious legal jeopardy. A smart Alicia would not be so blatant in her plan. She would carefully seduce the boy to get past his innocent constraints and then force him to her will in any way you wish the story to unfold. My criticism is that the style of presentation is too analytical. Rather than explain thoughts and feelings, express them in actions. Good idea, speed it up a little.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It kills the vibe when you overuse color-based references, i.e. black woman, african-american, etc., there are much more subtle ways to describe human beings. Just something to think about when writing in the future. I like how Noah shows some fight. Most subs in stories are too sub.

Dash91830Dash91830almost 2 years agoAuthor
For the anonymous comment on western culture

Yes, I agree most guys would go for it. But my guys are not most guys. They are special since they know that while no strings attached sex is cool they also know that it's best when you have an emotional connection with someone. They think several steps ahead, looking for a lifelong romance because they understand that they can't keep on getting laid with different women forever. That's why they want to settle down right away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love Alicia! Love your writting and I love this story. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is getting interesting. I hope Noah and Alicia stay together. Don't like breakups.Alicia would be good for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author does like an older woman to dominate the sex for the enjoyment of his boytoy position. I think your readers are hoping for the same in their lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous